Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) (98356 Views)

Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? / Man Slaps His Bride During Church Wedding (Photos, Video) / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Eluwilussit(m): 12:13am On Jul 18, 2018
Herrmes:
Look at this, you can take a guy that slaps you because you throw egg away? Man anybody slaps my sis for this trival shit, I'm ending that man's life!
My girlfriend can eat all she wants, I love seeing her eat, the moment you start complaining about how much your girl eats you're poor, and broke guys shouldn't be touching girls.

You must be a teenager. You are ready to end another man's life because of slap, but you don't see any reason your sister should be slapped. You are either a teen or APC. Double standards no good o. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by 99foxxy(f): 12:14am On Jul 18, 2018
How much does an egg cost

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Herrmes: 12:16am On Jul 18, 2018
UrbanExotica:

I'm 100% against the violence. Her attitude is the issue here
That's a boy she's in a relationship with, he wants to be called a man, he would with a level head bring it to her attention after he's done eating the eggs with her and tell her he doesn't tolerate extravagance, if four eggs is etravangant to him.
The attitude you're talking about, I would ask her why she did that, she should get me eggs and replace the ones she threw away or leave my house immediately, I can't hit anyone because of eggs.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 18, 2018
This is the reason why no man should marry a broke man.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Herrmes: 12:20am On Jul 18, 2018
Eluwilussit:

You must be a teenager. You are ready to end another man's life because of slap, but you don't see any reason your sister should be slapped. You are either a teen or APC. Double standards no good o. grin grin grin
I have a rigid stand on beating females, I would never lay my hand on another man's daughter or sister, and the day I get a call, saying my sister got slapped, I'll end his life, there is absolutely no reason you should slap my sister.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Agboki: 12:21am On Jul 18, 2018
highpriestess:

so, you can actually slap someone for such infinitesimal and trivial thing that can just be overlooked?undecided

what's egg biko?
if a guy should try that on me,I will give him the money and return the slapping favour and walk out of the house,what insolent?undecided

Aunty no vex oooh make dis tin jst b talk oooh,if man slap u run no fight back,u fit go report if u like bt no fight back.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Jrevelation(m): 12:21am On Jul 18, 2018
D guy is right but he shouldn't have slap her
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by pocohantas(f): 12:24am On Jul 18, 2018
Herrmes:
That's a boy she's in a relationship with, he wants to be called a man, he would with a level head bring it to her attention after he's done eating the eggs with her and tell her he doesn't tolerate extravagance, if four eggs is etravangant to him.
The attitude you're talking about, I would ask her why she did that, she should get me eggs and replace the ones she threw away or leave my house immediately, I can't hit anyone because of eggs.
You are wise!
Egg that's already broken, he went to divide it? LOL!
That has already taken the joy of eating it away na. If I were her, I will most likely not eat it anymore. But I won't throw it away.

If I were him, I will allow her eat it. We can address it later. It is not like she is a one night stand, this is supposed to be his GF. So, if she is indeed wasteful, he would have noticed from other things.

I can't eat two eggs, It irritates me.
But I have siblings who eat so much, as long as they finish it...no problem. I cook a lot and I can buy chops sha, nothing gives me joy like when my loved ones consume it. Wetin be food? Mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Silumi(f): 12:24am On Jul 18, 2018
Mad man for making that last statement.you are so stingy it's something else. ... responsible guys live to fatten up their women to look good you are here shouting.but the gal ma y get childish and throw it away raise ur shoulders and go purchase him an extra crate to prove to him that he has a lot to learn...then baba slapped her see pettiness . slap for #150 hmm it's y u will stay single if that gal love get life.the day u marry get and she take 3 meat u will kill her.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by amokeme(f): 12:28am On Jul 18, 2018
Tedassie:

Cool
Thank you
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 18, 2018
slapping someone and calling her greedy because of ordinary egg. do you know what she eats at home? God punish poverty

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:33am On Jul 18, 2018
Cheapy:
It amaze me how a lot can't understand the message here.though it's very wrong of him to slap her but she is arrogant, selfish and greed.

pls do tell us how slapping her would solve the above issues you mentionned?! you might as well let the babe go and get rid of the headache.... because a slap certainly wont change her feeding habit. unless someone out here can tell me exactly how/why/what is wrong with eating four eggs, if someone is hungry?!

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by shellsea(m): 12:33am On Jul 18, 2018
NightHound:
Well, they are your eggs so you have a right to tell her how many she can have from your fridge. But don't think you can tell a person how many eggs are too many to eat. When I make an omelette, if the sizes are small, I could use as many as five eggs (3 if they are large). This is even a standard serving; six inches in diameter.
Bro's small small ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Herrmes: 12:43am On Jul 18, 2018
pocohantas:

You are wise!
Egg that's already broken, he went to divide it? LOL!
That has already taken the joy of eating it away na. If I were her, I will most likely not eat it anymore. But I won't throw it away.

If I were him, I will allow her eat it. We can address it later. It is not like she is a one night stand, this is supposed to be his GF. So, if she is indeed wasteful, he would have noticed from other things.

I can't eat two eggs, It irritates me.
But I have siblings who eat so much, as long as they finish it...no problem. I cook a lot and I can buy chops sha, nothing gives me joy like when my loved ones consume it. Wetin be food? Mtcheew!
I think if he thought she was wasteful he would have brought up scenarios she wasted things previously, people like this tend not to forget these things, he wasnt comfortable with her eating four eggs but that's just because he's scared he can't replace them, he probably had planned how many it would eat for them to take him for a period of time and then she came along cheesy
I'm just wondering where would he keep the raw egg?
She was irrational in throwing the eggs away, but that's when he has to control things if he were really a man, he let them get out of control.
Are you kidding me? My loved ones don't eat that much because they checking weight and stuff like that but my girl gotta eat, that sh!t makes her smile and happy, food ain't sh!t grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Dollabiz: 12:55am On Jul 18, 2018
hmm
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by MENTORCH(m): 1:03am On Jul 18, 2018
There is nothing in 4eggs but it’s the girls mindset that is making her to look very greedy. She didn’t buy it so she can waste it.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by fancy4eve(f): 1:05am On Jul 18, 2018
Tedassie:

You don't get it do you?
my dear he is just been stingy, tell him to stop hiding behind extravagance. I see no reason y a guy should raise his hand against sumone else,s daughter all bcus of 4 eggs nd now Tryn 2 justify himself wit extravagance, Wat happened 2 tolerance,if e pain u too much, u tell her 2 replace it. Ogbeni kindly tell dat OP 2 stop lying nd say d truth.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by kurupt1: 1:09am On Jul 18, 2018
Herrmes:
Look at this, you can take a guy that slaps you because you throw egg away? Man anybody slaps my sis for this trival shit, I'm ending that man's life!
My girlfriend can eat all she wants, I love seeing her eat, the moment you start complaining about how much your girl eats you're poor, and broke guys shouldn't be touching girls.
Guy ur obviously a kid or a female disguising as a male.What do u mean that broke guys shouldn't be touching females Are females a sacred specie reserved for kings?Idiocy really has grades

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Organs(m): 1:11am On Jul 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
Na you fall your own hands, 4 eggs no too much for an adult? E be like you dey eat 10 eggs. She never add other food for the breadfast o. Abegi, na your hand I cut no be only fall

Oyindidi - Na poverty mentality dey worry you. Firstly, depends on the size, 4 eggs is not too much if you do not eat eggs everyday. If your intent is to have a rich breakfast and have a snack (banana + water) for lunch you can have 4 eggs fried with other veggies + 2 slices of yam. The mumu boy now reduced the eggs of a girlfriend guest oh, imagine, then slapped her...... and you are calling the girl "glutton". Hmmm you better stop dating wretched fellows that counts meat in a soup pot or gauging the rolls leftover from toilet roll after each toilet visit. This is where your mentality is coming from. FYI, in Kano or KD, ordinary shoe shiner will easily take his babe to "mai shai" tea seller and buy her 4 eggs fried with suya sandwiched in bread.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by MyfinanceNG: 1:38am On Jul 18, 2018
Learn personal finance https://www.myfinance.com.ng
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by SirMichael1: 1:41am On Jul 18, 2018
Henitan24:
Is there any reason to beat a woman if you'll definitely should not be because of ordinary four eggs, this is insanity on the guy part. Girlie walk out majestically from the relationship

You don't have sense?

How many eggs are required in a day?

An adult requires only one egg in a day. Just one. You don't really need the nutrient the egg provides as an adult except you're a kid.

So why will a sane woman consume four eggs?? And when being corrected, she threw the whole 4 eggs in the sink making them useless for consumption. She's a bitch! You bitches know how to get on our nerve. It ain't right.
Slapping her is really wrong and if I was the only, I'll sit her down, try to explain it as best as I can 'cause clearly the bitch has anger issues. It isn't the money but the health hazard. How much is #200? But compare #200 to spending thousands treating heart diseases, artery clogs due to cholesterol. Is it worth it.

PS: Try to assimilate the gibberish you scribbled, does it makes sense?? Complete hogwash and devoid of intelligence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by 1960boy: 1:51am On Jul 18, 2018
Meanwhile have you seen Pogba dabbing? Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbJKD3S1-q4
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by 1960boy: 1:52am On Jul 18, 2018
Meanwhile have you seen Pogba Dancing Shaku Shaku? Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbJKD3S1-q4
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by lyrose(f): 1:55am On Jul 18, 2018
if I may ask is she not frying the four eggs for both,you can see how slay guys nowadays behave, embarrassing himself because of egg.Mtchewwwwww
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by zimakod(m): 1:56am On Jul 18, 2018
read more: https:///2zQjbYk

LOL cheesy shocked kiss
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Fayaboy: 1:59am On Jul 18, 2018
The saga shows incompatibilty and probably unwillingness to share his things....what's the big deal she probably has been eating that many eggs regularly....so by now he should know that... although medically eating more than 2 eggs a week is a bad idea for some people as it can lead to high cholesterol levels....a word is enough for the very wise....

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by SirMichael1: 2:03am On Jul 18, 2018
Organs:

Oyindidi - Na poverty mentality dey worry you. Firstly, depends on the size, 4 eggs is not too much if you do not eat eggs everyday. If your intent is to have a rich breakfast and have a snack (banana + water) for lunch you can have 4 eggs fried with other veggies + 2 slices of yam. The mumu boy now reduced the eggs of a girlfriend guest oh, imagine, then slapped her...... and you are calling the girl "glutton". Hmmm you better stop dating wretched fellows that counts meat in a soup pot or gauging the rolls leftover from toilet roll after each toilet visit. This is where your mentality is coming from. FYI, in Kano or KD, ordinary shoe shiner will easily take his babe to "mai shai" tea seller and buy her 4 eggs fried with suya sandwiched in bread.

Ogbeni shut up.

As an adult, you don't eat more than an egg in a day. Although sometimes I eat two but that's the farthest I can go. Your body processes excesses out and moreover, you're just overworking your vital organs.

Later you start fighting cholesterol and start developing high BP. 4 egg isn't enjoyment, you're killing yourself. let me tell you, egg is protein, animal protein with just a slight difference in structure to beans and other plant proteins. Egg is so rich in protein and fat that you just need only one egg to provide you with the exact amount of nutrient in calories you need in just a day.

It's just like saying if you're over 40, eating 4 pieces of red meat is okay if you don't eat it everyday. Dude, we're talking about the health here.

...and you're bitching about her being a guest, if your homie pays a visit, will you allow him to fry 4 eggs? She's a guest and a guest must learn to be moderate. You'll buy 2 crates of eggs for you and her and within a week it's finished 'cause she'll be frying 8 eggs for you both every morning. Craze. How will you sit and be eating four eggs? Do you even have sense? Poverty mentality kee you there. Better go and check your cholesterol level via your urine before you die of BP.

What differentiates you from an aboki is knowledge. They don't know the bad effect of these things they're taking and sadly, you don't too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by CrazeMan69(m): 2:04am On Jul 18, 2018
The guy is a broke ass crazy niqqa to dash babe slap because of eggs. grin
4 eggs is like 2H, nah the 2H go send am back to village? undecided
you wan engage in pre marital lashing without paying grin cheesy
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by SirMichael1: 2:07am On Jul 18, 2018
lyrose:
if I may ask is she not frying the four eggs for both,you can see how slay guys nowadays behave, embarrassing himself because of egg.Mtchewwwwww

It is confirmed that so many ladies on this forum lack capacity to comprehend write-ups probably because their reasoning faculty is so slow that they rush to pen down their thoughts before thinking?

Are you sure you read the topic well? Is it for both of them?
Why are you asking and also passing judgement?

Now ask yourself this... 'Am I sure I really have sense'?

2 Likes

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Studyinchina200(m): 2:23am On Jul 18, 2018
MOST times I eat 4 to 5 eggs ,we take life so serious ,what’s big deal about eggs chai

Contact me if you would like to study in china ,see my WhatsApp details below ,no scholarships and don’t contact me asking for jobs,I only process admission.

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Tedassie(m): 2:49am On Jul 18, 2018
fancy4eve:
my dear he is just been stingy, tell him to stop hiding behind extravagance. I see no reason y a guy should raise his hand against sumone else,s daughter all bcus of 4 eggs nd now Tryn 2 justify himself wit extravagance, Wat happened 2 tolerance,if e pain u too much, u tell her 2 replace it. Ogbeni kindly tell dat OP 2 stop lying nd say d truth.
You're still missing the point, the slap was not because she used four eggs!
Did you read the part where he said the girl poured the egg into the sink when he tried correcting her? You look at it now. Ok, I'm not justifying the guy for hitting the lady,somethings happen suddenly that puts you in a fit of rage, that moment loss of self restraint can be disastrous! but the girl's behavior when he corrected her(pouring the egg into the sink) was very childish and disrespectful, so was his reaction. Even if the guy said something that she didn't like, what happened to her leaving the whole thing and walking away?
The guy did not handle the matter properly, the fact that he brought it to SM is just low. Both of them have a lot of growing up to do!

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by srclark: 2:52am On Jul 18, 2018
HotMayo:
slapping someone and calling her greedy because of ordinary egg. do you know what she eats at home? God punish poverty
The guy suppose free her but that would be the end cause GLUTTONY AND WASTEFULNESS are two very bad things ,if others before her fried all the eggs or poured it away will she meet any eggs talkless of frying 4 this is the type that will order water , Fanta , ice cream , five alive to go with chicken and chips kilode are you walking across the Sahara , many adults out there need to change heir attitude and approach towards food sometime Mrs it gets over bearing and irritating .These is the type that will eat her future your future and the future of your children (reminds me of that billboard don’t eat your future away)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola / Handsomeness of Nairaland dudes / Guy Staring At A Lady's Cleavage In A Club (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.