Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

"My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story (80073 Views)

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by utenwuson: 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2018
Eketem:

This is why sometimes parents insist one should marry within their class to avoid the spouse who will permanently hold your background against you and emotionally blackmail you for every achievement.

He thinks it is her job to keep the marriage, he thinks he can keep her hanging without divorcing her, I blame her because she is begging him and opening posts to ask for advise, if she had womaned up and called his bluff he won't be so rude and arrogant
this is quite simple, and sisi men wouldn't understand, the man has taken a great manly step and has move on, let her move on too, any woman who talks to as man because of his background is bad, that's a nagging wife and no man should tolerate that... I don't know about u

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by cococandy(f): 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
May we never meet wicked people in our lives amen

May all the people supporting this in the name of being hypocritical marriage advocates experience the same type of loss and be denied the fruits of their hard work. I don’t know how people can blatantly root for unfairness and injustice

elektra:

I don't know why you are referring your version as the true story, this is the exact story your wife told us.

Now let's be honest with each other, I know you know that the document should not be changed to your name ONLY.
She put in 100% of her part of the profit into that house. You split yours into three, contributed a lot less than she did. Why do you feel you deserve to have your name ONLY on the document? Why aren't you asking for both your names on the document?

You are planning to take away something very precious to your wife (her kids) because you want to cheat her out of the house.
You know your wife will probably choose her kids over the house, aren't you being wicked?
So this is how your wife will entirely lose out of that business that she worked so hard for?
Once she changes the document to your name, you will own both your parent's house and the house your wife built. And she will have nothing to show for her sweat

You claim you did not mean it when you asked her to leave the house. I don't believe it, because if you can cheat her entirely out of her efforts like this then you likely meant what you said

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by sacajawea: 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
Wetin be this one
All your family problems here,
Nigerians grin cheesy
Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by vululadilolo: 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
So you are basically trying to defraud her by emotionally blackmailing her into choosing between "her" house and the marriage/children? Wickedness!

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Respect55(m): 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2018
elektra:

Oga, you are funny oh.
So the woman is 99% responsible for the success of an institution in which the man is the head.
If you have a traditional marriage, then the MAN as the head, is responsible for the success of the home.
If you have more of a partnership in your marriage, then both the man AND woman are responsible for the home.
Do not shift your responsibility to your wife when it is convenient.
U lack understanding

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by sisisioge: 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
Respect55:

Maybe he should have bn screaming "sisoge's house" Now her marriage is about to hit the rocks, hope u an move in with her in that house.
Nonsense

You've got to learn to argue constructively dude...pls try. Cheers.

17 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by utenwuson: 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ziggylady:

Really??..and do you know the number of women feeding their husbands??....
those ones aren't men any longer, cos the women feeding them surely will be throwing it at their face and thing is since they are lazy sisi men, they can't react.

4 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by zinny377(f): 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hmm... Marriage wahala up and down, am scared oh! undecided

1 Like

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
A wise woman builds her home but wise couples share equally.your problem in this marriage is both of you are still in that my money phase that should have ended when you said your I do. That’s why I appreciate the person I love he taught me it’s not me me me it’s us and if we didn’t do it it’s not done. Who built that house? She did ... who waited to tell you when she had the upper hand in the argument...She did

Who opened the thread to tell the world about your ego problem ? I’ll let you answer that question ...

there’s nothing loving about secrets...and spreading shame as a woman madam your expression is allowed but his family were in need of his assistance and that doesn’t mean he is not committed to the marraige or that you should complete and lord over him because of dissatisfaction express it with respect for your husband. When you change your perspectives from me me me to us then it becomes our father instead of his father and our mother instead of his mother you will truly understand that the wedding was the two of you but the marraige involves family where he is lacking you step up where you are lacking he steps up don’t let property you will both leave behind cause wahala...

In anger I’ve said walk out but to be honest I regretted it seconds later it’s not anything to do with women wanting to lord achievements over you it’s just when someone is annoying you so much and you love them but you don’t know how else to show them your instinct is to ask them to leave it doesn’t make it right or justify it it’s just one of those things our frazzled mind thinks of when we are in confrontation.

The day I open a thread is the day my husband to be is free to divorce me

11 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by iamrosheed: 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
Nigerians are really dull na wa o

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Respect55(m): 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
eyinjuege:
How you had the audacity to even mention your wife should leave a home she has labored for beggars belief.
She brought the business idea, she brought her own share of the money, you guys made money and shared it equally , you spent your own share on important matters too, she bought the land and starts building , you built your parents home which is also important, yet your mouth was not heavy enough to ask your wife to pack out?
You are a devil sir, no matter how you try to paint it. A destiny destroyer. Any body that decides not to see your evil ways will be treated same way you did your wife, you didn't want her to eat the fruit of her labor.
Spare me the BS of loving her, and just joking with her about that rubbish that came out of your mouth that she should pack out.
I wish you family the best sha, but i would still advice your wife to keep her property in her name. If her work allows a transfer to where you are based, she may follow you, otherwise let her face her work.
The children should stay where it makes sense for them to. If it would affect their schooling, let them stay back where they are. If they are old enough, they can equally stay with their father. Nothing wrong with that, their mother can always visit.
Why are u so bitter?
Hope u dnt take this tongue wrangling to ur husband's house else u will end up in ur parent's house sooner.

7 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Respect55(m): 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2018
sisisioge:

You've got to learn to argue constructively dude...pls try. Cheers.
I can lecture u for free when u put outside ur emotional bias

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by spongeisback: 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
Your story is exactly what would've been this woman's fate. A lot of Nigerian women go through this. They build with a man sometimes with their own resources and put it in his name at the end of the day they get cheated out of it and the judgement will always favor the man.

I always tell my sisters to be wise when it comes to properties, love with your heart and head.

metro10:
Mr. Man, you are very deceptive. I won’t buy your lies. I know the game you were playing on your woman. My dad did play that same game on my mother, until she wised-up.

You used your part to take care of your dad and used the rest to build a home for your parent and still expect to be treated as co equal in the real estate? Others can lie to you to inflate your ego, I won’t. You did tell her to leave the house, mistake number one. We wouldn’t be talking about this this way today, if she was dumb and stupid not to have used her name. The lady would be on the street today with no where to go. You’re here telling us it was a joke. Stop lying. I believe you have an affair. You want to push her out, bring in another lady and treat her like a fool.

She was wise and thank God for that. My dad did the same thing to my mother. He will use her cars, trash them and still push her out. She built a house, he drove her out, sold the house and messed her up. Finally, she got some common sense, built another house and gave me the documents as her first son. That he couldn’t take. My dad was like take my mums money, squandered them on the other woman and still come to trash her.

Ladies, please be wise! Imagine he saying she should change the documents to his name ONLY. Thief. Ole. Be a man, go build a house, bring them all in there. Let her rent her house for investment purposes. The true test of your love for her is to do this and prove to her, your kids and US that you truly love your FAMILY!

Don’t deceive this man to deceive the wife. God is watching you all!

27 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Platony(m): 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
Trust such women at ur own peril.

I said it frm d former story, for a good man according to her dat abandoned u and his kids. It must be a serious issue.

Me, am married wit 3 kids, it won't be easy for me to leave my wife n three kids alone to demselves witout smtin rily serious occurring.

OP,....allow her to own d house alone. God wil provide urs.

Fear women!!,...if u doubt me, ask Sampson wetin him see for Delilah hand. grin

6 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
Stop telling ur wife to pack her bags n leave the house.Don't say it as a joke n don't claim u said it out of anger.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by dabiton: 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
grin grin
Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by utenwuson: 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
tartarus:
And some nairaland males will hop on this thread and support this "husband" cos they see every marital issue as males vs females SMH.

Please guys say the truth and shame the devil! Women are human beings for crying out loud!
what the hell u talking about...

the man is simply a man that knows his responsibilities, he's working hard, he's got the love of his parents at heart,

the ladies was lucky to be born with a silver spoon, so she should throw tantrums at him reminding him if his poor parents, background and all families and u want him to fold his arms and laugh, ant man who takes such rubbish from a woman is a disgrace to men and a total sisi

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by valdovas(m): 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
So you are willing to make your children products of a broken home because of your greed and arrogance? Thunder fire your left yansh

Your mates are building houses for their wives and buying them cars you are here commanding your wife to dash you the one she built with her money. Why not hustle to build your own?

As for dee, if you are reading this, the lord is your strength. I can only imagine what kind of misery this arrogant man shows you on a daily basis. Don't change the documents to his name alone, the day you do that he will heartlessly throw you in the street.

Wicked man.

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by NoToPile: 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2018
There's no difference in the story naah, still same story she came here to narrate.

I wonder why you said you didn't mean it when you said she should leave your house.

She can as well claim she said all those things to you about your parents out of spite and anger.

This is why everyone should be careful what they say.

I think the main issue is the matter of background and insulting your parent she never should have used that to spite you at all but then she was angry, besides a woman would say quite a lot if she even feels you are cheating

To be honest from this your write up, you seem to have an ego.

You guys should sort your issue out,since you have decided to that she shouldn't change the name again.

28 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by SeunMighty(m): 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
It's possible for man to angrily ask his wife to move out of the house in other to avoid raising hands on her... The husband might not mean it .just out of anger.

How can a woman ink her own name on document of a property owns by both..where is the submissiveness ?even if the husband did not contribute penny it is not her right to do so that's disrespectful.

Sir most people that commented on your wife early report are not yet married, they don't know what makes a good marriage,If your wife refused to change the document to Mr and Mrs, living in that house would look as if you are a tenant in your wife building.

Your state of mind would change towards her and when things are not done properly, you won't be able to stamp your order and sense of belonging will be far from your thinking faculty.

You can get an appartment very close to the same area because of your children . She has actually betrayed your trust! Can u be able to trust her again?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by ademoladeji(m): 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
London bridge is falling down...

One of the major actors to a failing marriage is PRIDE. Trust is also an accomplice.

To start with, I must say the genesis of the revelation is "Get out of this house!" To be honest, it's a wrong statement from all angles.

But then if those words were not let out, the secrecy n deceit in your marriage wouldn't have been exposed.

Lemme point out some faults:

1. The husband should have managed anger well because words are as fragile eggs.

2. The wife should have told the husband of her actions either directly or through a mediator.

3. Man and wife are meant to trust each other but that trust was long gone because that i think prompted the wife to take such decision.

My cent:

A. It's near unrealistic, unfair to ask your wife to change her name to yours. That would definitely add more fuel to the burning fire if you insisted.

B. Allow the little you contributed to the structure be your responsibility to assist your spouse in her investment

C. Your ego might not allow you to move back to the house but you can get a decent apartment and move your family in it and allow her to take up rent of the house without you interfering

D. For the sake of your kids, kindly work things out with her. As you've affirmed, divorce should not be an option.

E. The wife should restructure her confidants as well as advisers as most of them might either be singles or single mothers. Same applies to you - assess your companies.

To the commentators here, marriage is not just a relationship or courtship, it's a lifetime deal that compromises are its mission n vision.

May God in His infinite mercy reset the misalignment. But you guys need put serious efforts before leaving it to God.

May the Kids never feel the heat of the situation. I pray.

cc ExtraExtra HEseesall

8 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by dabiton: 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
I think you Oga are very childish for bringing 'your side of the story' to complete strangers on social media just like your wife did.
I blame you for announcing your home to strangers, mostly unmarried kids to judge. So what did you hope to get by washing your dirty linen in public?
Now go back home, have a re-think, accept where things got wrong on your own path and get to work rebuilding the home YOU destroyed.
I am a married man and the only advice I will give you is that "Not even the closest person(friends, parents etc) to you should know about a problem you have in your home. it is a project you initiated and if it fails you can only have an excuse but you have failed all the same", only ever share the good side/strengths of your partner, NEVER their weakness.

Now get off Nairaland, and call your wife and have a honest conversation, not settle a case oo, because there is not case to settle!

YOU quit using your marriage as a source of entertainment and amusement to complete strangers!

Those kids need to have a MAN in their lives not EXCUSES!

if you wanna talk fine but I am not going to discuss what happened, just HOW YOU SHOULD NEVER LET THINGS SPIRAL OUT OF YOUR CONTROL!

it is not about WHO IS RIGHT OR WRONG. it about YOU doing WHAT IS RIGHT!

Now, Get to work!!!

ExtraExtra:
Women are the backbone of the family, they make or mar the home, since they help bring life to the world suffice it to say they sum up what we call family, 99% of successful, longlasting home or family is the ability of the woman to hold the "forte".

My attention was drawn to this forum and this topic https://www.nairaland.com/4617351/husbands-pride-wants-ruin-home#69371294 and it is sad that most people drew conclusion on a one sided story though i wouldnt blame those involved because they judged based on what was said and the individual involved needed public validation for her wrong doing, a public display i dont approve of but since external persons and relations are already involved i'd like to clear some details.

"Dee" comes from a very well to do family while i dont so when we got married, i made her feel we are in this together, not one above the other but as partners in EVERYTHING. To be fair to her she brought up the business idea we did years ago, in other to put forth money to start up, i made sure i had equal money as her for it, goal was to own a property, build et al. Unfortunately my dad's ailing health deteriorated to the extent that he had to be flown out, when the profit came, i told her and she agreed, she decided we split it into two so she use hers for the initial plan. As the first born i went with my dad, back here she got the property and started building, when i came back the remaining money with me was used to complete it, what was left was used for my parents house. Being a trust worthy person i feel she is, i didnt bother to check documents cos i felt she would do the right thing by putting both our names which she kept in a bank.

Now, i work and own other businesses so i'm always in contact with alot of people from both genders so to her she feels i may have lost guard by cheating which is not true: i dont have password on my phones, i always make and receive calls right in front of her but she still think i'm hiding something and that was the genesis of the problem weeks ago, i rebuked her to cut it out immediately but she was out for blood, she insulted me like never before, when i didnt give her face, she extended her TOXIC words to my parents, my family, my background and my personality, that was when i lost it, if not for my cousin that was there i would have hit her, out of anger i told her to get the hell out of the house which of course i didnt mean, then she shocked me saying the house is ONLY in her name, i was numb and speechless, in other for me not to react in a brutal way i left the house, told her i would never step there again if she doesnt change it to my name ONLY. My cousin who was there when it happened told my people, they called me so i had to explain things, right now her family knows what happened and none is supporting her.

YES i said she should put my name only cos she belittled and betrayed me which tells me if it was in both our names she will raise shoulder and feel above me.YES i requested for transfer and i will go through with it, i cannot be away from my kids and still be in the same state, it doesnt make, when it is sucessful, i will get a place conducive amd comfortable for my kids, they will be with me. I told her recently not to bother with the name change anymore, she can have the house all to herself for all i care.

I wont divorce her because i dont believe in that, once i move with the kids she can come along if she wants but right now we are seperated. I wanted a partner, she displayed stupidity not smartness, what the future holds i dont know, she made her bed she should lay on it.

12 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by akejujoe(f): 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
Oga,your wife obviously knows the kind of person you are, that is why she did what she had to do. You would have rendered her homeless by now if she wasn't a wise woman.

17 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Platony(m): 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
PrecisionFx:
Stop telling ur wife to pack her bags n leave the house.Don't say it as a joke n don't claim u said it out of anger.

Are u married??,..

If u're nt, den sharrap!!!

Husbands n wives do encounter such mishaps once once,...its part of marriage. Ups & Downs!!...always remember dat!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by carammel(f): 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
You said your wife was accusing you of cheating, there is no smoke without fire.
If she did not see traces, she wouldn't conclude so, she insulted you and your parents, is that enough to ask her to leave "your" house?
In the heat of an argument, many things can be said.
If you ever loved your wife, you wouldn't ask her to leave the house in the first place, shior.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Yagazie2016(m): 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
Both of you have erred in this case. Especially on the insults and anger you threw at each other. My advise to you are as follows
1. You are the leader in the house, you are the man. You need to take responsibility of the situation and work towards solving it. Your wife might be feeling some sort of insecurity and you need to identify it and reassure her. If she believes that you are cheating on her, you need to erase that. If she believes that you are spending money on your people without telling her, you also need to diffuse that thought.
2. If you run away from this problem by moving out and getting a new house, it will break your marriage completely and you will regret it for life. What is in a building that you are venting so much about? How old are you and do you believe that you cannot make enough money in life to build many more houses? Sometimes, people fail to see the positive future but wallow in the past as if God does not make every day new. Forget about that house. Call your wife and apologize for your unkind words. I'm sure when you do that, she will also apologise for her actions and for hiding the documents from you. Rebuild your home and close the doors of strife and anger, pray together with your family and ask God to come in and heal you all. Your marriage will be stronger at the end of this exercise.
3. I repeat, forget about your name being in that Title. Live your life and build up your family in love. Pride, anger, strife will get you nowhere in marriage. Make plans for the future with a cool mind. That's what you can never have if you break your home.

11 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by utenwuson: 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
dabiton:
I think you Oga are very childish for bringing 'your side of the story' to complete strangers on social media just like your wife did.
I blame you for announcing your home to strangers, mostly unmarried kids to judge. So what did you hope to get by washing your dirty linen in public?
Now go back home, have a re-think, accept where things got wrong on your own path and get to work rebuilding the home YOU destroyed.
I am a married man and the only advice I will give you is that "Not even the closest person(friends, parents etc) to you should know about a problem you have in your home. it is a project you initiated and if it fails you can only have an excuse but you have failed all the same", only ever share the good side/strengths of your partner, NEVER their weakness.

Now get off Nairaland, and call your wife and have a honest conversation, not settle a case oo, because there is not case to settle!

YOU quit using your marriage as a source of entertainment and amusement to complete strangers!

Those kids need to have a MAN in their lives not EXCUSES!
if you wanna talk fine but I am not going to discuss what happened, just HOW YOU SHOULD NEVER LET THINGS SPIRAL OUT OF YOUR CONTROL!!!

Now, Get to work!!!

this is exactly what is causing cardiac arrest, when u keep piling up issues and saying you not gonna tell no one, high BP will kill u, he is a real man, the woman has rubbished his family costume she's from a well to do background, the only to rebuild his sanity and life is to start all over, go rent a new house, while building his, and stay there, if the wife us still interested in the Ed marriage, she knows what to do... meet him in his house not in her house.

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Ziggylady(f): 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
utenwuson:
those ones aren't men any longer, cos the women feeding them surely will be throwing it at their face and thing is since they are lazy sisi men, they can't react.

I laugh at the thought-process of some of you who may not know what life can throw in your faces..So if you are married and lose your job along the line meanwhile your wife is working and making money..you will stop eating because she is the one buying the food??..

Unfortunately your bragaddio ends here because in real life and in this buhari recession and hardship,millions of homes are being sustained by the women...and no one knows except you are told or stay with them

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by folly22(f): 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
4601CE:
In my opinion …
You have made the best decision. Stay away from that woman.
I’ve seen a similar thing happen before ,The man is dead now ...
Remember they have been living happily till he decided to send her out. I wonder what his aim of being the sole ownership of the house is if not to wipe her out of this earth after it has been changed.

12 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Respect55(m): 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
Saff:
When you try to explain yourself but still end up sounding ridiculous anyways. Your thread proves to us that your wife is right. Drop your ego, it won’t get you far in life.

Biggest downfall of a man is his ego. It blocks so many blessings, and it’s blocking yours. You’re blessed and you don’t even know it smh.
Just two questions for u if u dnt mind :
1.What's the biggest downfall of a woman
2.How is the man blocking his way.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by bezimo(m): 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2018
I hate all these sneaky snitchy women that think they are wise..the way she presented the matter in the other thread..you will think she is innocent not knowing she is evil..

That kind woman can kill her husband because property having put her only name on the house why not both names since the husband also contributed to the completion of the house..

At this level she has done a serious breach of trust and should face the consequences..If you don't feel you can trust her anymore..separating from her is in order.Let her marry the property..you see how stupid women ruin their homes with foolishness and greed yet blaming the devil.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story by Claireshan1(f): 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2018
Just wondering how this nigga will be feeling right now grin grin

He will be like wetin carry me come nairaland sef

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law / My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? / Traditional Marriage List In Aboh Mbaise, Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.