Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (119921 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears / Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by kenex4ever(m): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
That girl should better start trekking home before d guy
comes from work else he changes his mind and mine her skull over night.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by lilmax(m): 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
You lack understand, yet, you think I'm dumb? grin

Why are there so many fools on nairaland today, and it's coming from the guys? Speaking of not being logical, you don't have a dearth of that. From the line you quoted me, it's obvious you don't know how to treat women. Why on earth would you invite me across States and expect me to pay my transport fare? If you're not broke, you won't have quoted me on that. I don't do rubbish for something as worthless as sex.

You must be the type that doesn't even pay his girlfriend's tp back home. POC, I'm not looking for a guy that will take care of me, I have a boyfriend already, and taking care of me is part of what he does. Kill yourself! grin
what a dumb come back, why do you keep proving my point for me,now your stupidity is inborn

the worst part is you didn't say anything reasonable

anyways you proved me right with your last statement, you cannot take care of yourself, you need a guy to do that for you grin

it means you are beneath him, oh my days grin

so you attended primary secondary, tertiary institution, exactly what he also attended but NO you wasted your education ,now you are baby fed and also clothed

please add a dumbass and vulnerable girl who need to be saved by a man to your signature grin

its really not a Saturday thing , you have being stupid all your life, sorry for blaming you at first, only if I could see the bigger picture

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by HardMirror(m): 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
lilmax:
what a dumb come back, why do you keep proving my point for me,now your stupidity is inborn

the worst part is you didn't say anything reasonable

anyways you proved me right with your last statement, you cannot take care of yourself, you need a guy to do that for you grin

it means you are beneath him, oh my days grin

so you attended primary secondary, tertiary institution, exactly what he also attended but NO you wasted your education ,now you are baby fed and also clothed

please add a dumbass and vulnerable girl who need to be saved by a man to your signature grin

its really not a Saturday thing , you have being stupid all your life, sorry for blaming you at first, only if I could see the bigger picture

lol! Ignore the useeless girl jare.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Martin0(m): 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin
Who knows maybe her phone don't have google map lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

eh oh oh maybe,
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Alwaysking: 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
Henitan24:
Poorer girl meet a poor dude cheesy
Nah ur types nah. dumb girls
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by BruncleZuma: 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
Okokobioko!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Iamgrey5(m): 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
grin cheesy

Scammer fell for scammerrr cheesy

Why will the lady not keep enough money for her welfare?
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Ukalejohn(m): 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
Issorite
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Lordofthewest(m): 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
My guy wan use yam finish her.. Lmao
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by dynicks(m): 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lordofthewest:
My guy wan use yam finish her.. Lmao
lol.....yamming things galore!....d babe go hear'am

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by thunderbabs: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
Girls will always have fish brain. Only 3% of females in Nigeria are smart.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by coleB(m): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
bikeman stop me here.... na here jare.
lmao grin grin
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by lastempero: 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
I dislike it when guys aren't true to themselves. No matter your condition, there's always a woman that'll like you the way you are instead of forming what you're not. The lady on the other hand isn't smart one bit. What's the relationship between Lagos and Ogun State? Couldn't she have asked questions that she didn't know she was heading to Ogun State until she was there? So not knowing Lagos State geography is an excuse for finding yourself in another State? Anway, beg your friends and family for tp. The guy is a pig sef and clearly, there was no relationship formed but sex trade.

No we want it all, the hot, the cold,the slayers.
Gals Luvs stories,trust my guys they will keep churning out sweet tales for them gals though I don't belong to such class sha.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Konze70: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nigerians are funny walahi . I remember those days when men were boys . I can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by lastempero: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
Maga don turn to maga herself. Real magadog tongue
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by wristbangle: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lmao grin

Good for u. Enjoy sango ota, home of seun lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by EmekaBlue(m): 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
so broke man no go control babe again! chai...Naija no easy o

2 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Mutemenot(m): 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
Her head dey intact that's y she dey complain . Like say the guy use her do ritual we for no dey read her yeye story.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by maxiuc(m): 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
Do Abuja to Abuja parrol you refused to listen

Thank God you didn't end up as skull in one Alfa hand
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by ifymadu: 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
She should count herself lucky she is still alive to tell the story. Imagine the guy is a ritual killer.

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by millionboi(m): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
chisos!!.

what is this world turning into shocked

girls no get shame again

you travelled from abuja all the way to ondo "to have fun" abi undecided

oya continue having fun na................or the fun don tire you

na wah for all the women and men wey dey always travel from one land to another because of fun o

You bliv is fun......if I hear

She think say na dangote disguise dey toast her

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Michelle55: 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
grin laugh wan kee me for here oh.. this girl stupidity is raised to power 2. mumu geh, you wan go chop where you no work... serves you right biko. BTW dude is truly dirty if that's how his room is, staying in one room apartment isn't a crime nor a disease but being dirty is.. yuck!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by playboy19(m): 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
Association of Yam eaters. This is what happens when the politician in you spring forth. The babe think sey she go fit eat the guy yam like politician dey share our yam, but she eventually got the real deal.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by DidierDrogba: 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
do you need transport fair or advice?
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by sammirano: 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
I can't but laugh.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Dottore: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
Afonja showing his real self. U neva chi chomchin

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by 3kay945(m): 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
grin the dude action reminded me of how APC conned us all.

The guy bad sha or maybe he wasnt really sure the girl would come. cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by oloripelebe2: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
hope say the guy don knack ur wet pussy well

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Originality007: 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
but y the guy room con b like shrine like this?...

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
Lesson learned: Most internet image by Nigerians are fake and false. And this also applies to women. The fact is that over 90% of Nigerians (over 150 million people) are very poor, I mean very very poor.

Everyone is struggling, except the politicians. Ladies should accept this reality and stop having unrealistic high expectations of wealth when looking to date men.

At this point, you should thank God your head has not been chopped off for money ritual. Get your butt outta there and go home!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.