Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (120070 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears / Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by biacan(f): 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
lexy2014:
garri no b food again grin cheesy
This is the guy she is talking about here cheesy
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Mcy56(f): 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
IKR cheesy
had the same reaction when i first saw it
anyways you ever gone from one state to another for fun? grin

What fun? Night of a thousand laugh? tongue
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by lexy2014: 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
biacan:
garri has all d nutrients d body needs
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by samysmoothfresh: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
Mcy56:

What fun? Night of a thousand laugh? tongue
cheesy i dont know what kinda "fun" o

but how about the "fun" the lady went to "lagos" for?
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by samysmoothfresh: 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
biacan:

I dont know who you are but i'll find you and kiss you angry
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Ishilove: 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
dainformant:
A lady who thought she was coming to Lagos to have fun, has revealed her surprise after she claimed she was deceived by a guy she met online. According to her, she met a guy online and decided to visit him in Lagos not knowing he stays in a one room apartment in Ogun state.

Below are her words according to relationship expert Ben who shared the update. ;

This guy lied to me about staying in Ikeja, Lagos but Ben he stays in Ogun state in one small room, he even cooks inside the one room, everywhere is just smelling, even my room in Abuja is bigger and neater than this. Now I told him I want to go back but he refused to give me transport saying he is broke he doesn't have money.

Since I came, I have been eating yam for the past 3 days now only yam and the yam has finished. Please I need help and advice please. I'm in Sango Bridge sugar, I'm really tired of staying, I want to go back home please I need advice.

He said he stays in safe contain in Ikeja. I have never been to Lagos before, it was my first time. I didn't even know I'm in Ogun state until people started saying I'm in Ogun not Lagos. I thought I'm coming to lag to have fun after all he promised me ooooo. I didn't know I'm coming to suffer"...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/lady-travels-from-abuja-to-lagos-to-have-fun-with-a-guy-then-this-happens-photos.html
LMAO! That is how all these girls dey take miss. Shior

But you sef, why will you travel without vex money?
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by biacan(f): 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2018
lexy2014:
garri has all d nutrients d body needs
No girl wants to eat garri when she comes visiting her boyfriend so stop thinking garri when it comes to food
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Mcy56(f): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
cheesy i dont know what kinda "fun" o
but how about the "fun" the lady went to "lagos" for?

She didnt explain what it's all about now? Na so so eating of yam i dey read na, I no come understand the particular yam she dey talk about. cheesy
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Adakintroy: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
Even if she no get money for hand, what about account.

Men this girl gat to be really broke. Na be say if this guy no see Trans give her. Na marriage be this so oo!
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by biacan(f): 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

I dont know who you are but i'll find you and kiss you angry
Save the kiss biko I don't want to end up eating yam for three days sad
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Mcy56(f): 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
biacan:
grin grin
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by theDEVILisHERE: 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
okwabayi:
Although the story is very funny it is obviously fake.

good that someone still reasons
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by lexy2014: 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
biacan:
No girl wants to eat garri when she comes visiting her boyfriend so stop thinking garri when it comes to food
then u wont get d nutrients ur body needs 2 grow and shine. Just eat garri 4a week, no need 4 cream u will c ur skin.become fresher
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Ralphzobia(m): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
Run for your dear life!
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by biacan(f): 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by biacan(f): 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
lexy2014:
then u wont get d nutrients ur body needs 2 grow and shine. Just eat garri 4a week, no need 4 cream u will c ur skin.become fresher
Lexy you're still in 2014 when you upgrade yourself to 2018 maybe we can talk cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by MunorAnne(f): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ti e ti ba e.

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by pocohantas(f): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
zicoraads:

I just knew your comment must be on this thread. grin cheesy

Yam is actually pretty expensive. cheesy

LOL. I think it's another lie from the stables of these bloggers.
But then, these things happen.

I watched MC Galaxy's new video 'Fine Girl', starring TeddyA, Bambam, Ifu Ennada and guess who... COLLINS. Hahahahaha
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by penearth(m): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
anty, u are greedy. if he had told u of staying in one room in Ogun u couldn't have gone. it shows greediness on ur part. learn to manage with man to own such self contain
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by samysmoothfresh: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2018
Mcy56:

She didnt explain what it's all about now? Na so so eating of yam i dey read na, I no come understand the particular yam she dey talk about. cheesy

cheesy
how many types of "yam" do you know?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by thebossagain: 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
I laugh in Swahili small geh with big god.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by samysmoothfresh: 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
biacan:

what would you want to eat for "3 days" then?

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by lexy2014: 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
biacan:
Lexy you're still in 2014 when you upgrade yourself to 2018 maybe we can talk cheesy
come to my play store so u can upgrade. Seems u aren't compatible with my rugged version
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Oyindidi(f): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
milemimi93:
I am ok. A lady here almost torn me apart yesterday. Mehn! So ladies can be this wild. Before I cud say jack, she alrdy created a thread abt me. Callin all d mods attention at me.
mention me in the thread
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by biacan(f): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

what would you want to eat for "3 days" then?
Diamonds undecided
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Chiboto414: 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
The girl na Abuja mumu, why she no ask for advice here before going to catch in Ogun state empty pocket ...she is a dirty olosho..period!
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Mcy56(f): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

cheesy how many types of "yam" do you know?
grin grin
E don tey wey i do Agric Science last. tongue
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by ossyjxmmi07(m): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
HardMirror:
abeg shut up there! The girl is also fake. She wants a big boy when she is even poorer than a church rat. This is what u girls deserve

My brother, thumps up
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by samysmoothfresh: 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
biacan:
Diamonds undecided

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by allaboutobed(m): 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
does:
"You are Allaboutobed"
and
"Are you Allaboutobed?"
sound the same to you?
ok. On a platform like dis, u comment either by asking a question or making a sentence. Comment means a spoken remark. Whether na question or not, na comment all of them be.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by samysmoothfresh: 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
Mcy56:

grin grin
E don tey wey i do Agric Science last. tongue

cheesy
Mcy - Mcy cheesy

how do you like your yam anyways........................fried rigid with thick white egg or boiled with red sauce?

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by biacan(f): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
lexy2014:
come to my play store so u can upgrade. Seems u aren't compatible with my rugged version
I don't do old version wink New school things tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.