Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (119920 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears / Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Hakeem3(m): 3:23am On Jul 22, 2018
HardMirror:
Lol. Broke girl. I am 100% sure the guy is preparing her for ritual. The instruction is to feed her with yam for 3 days then his yam would start flowing in. Hope she knows ISU (yam) is a slang for money in yoruba. She thinks it is ordinary that it is only yam he has been feeding her with and it accidentally finished in exactly 3 days?
Rip to the mumu girl in advance cool

Might be so true you know..
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Emycord: 3:50am On Jul 22, 2018
kimbraa:
This is why girls don't take you lot seriously on cyberspace. How did you arrive at the girl is fake? Did they have an agreement that he would pay her to and fro tp? You don't invite someone to leave her state of residence to yours when you know you're not capable of taking care of her tp and feeding for the time agreed upon. This isn't being smart on the guy's part but wickedness. Quit this your gender BS and be objective. So the guy isn't fake abi? Mumu!
this girl is as fake as the boy if not more. lets see the pic of her own room in abuja to compare. from her story she fell for the self contain" story yes you only fall for what you do not have. why should something you have still wow you?. obviously she is very cheap. and local. and jobless too. we all know how much accomodation is in abuja. if that girl has what she claimed to have it means she has a good job. and if she does have a good job, she wont have time to stay 3days eating yam. where is her atm ?
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by akinszz: 5:20am On Jul 22, 2018
Michelle55:

well, I think you attract your species.. that you encounter such ladies simply means that you are one of those guys who sweet mouth everything
I'm honest... infant, I don't know how to tell lies... lies no sweet for my mouth grin
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by QualityHealthCa: 6:04am On Jul 22, 2018
HardMirror:
Lol. Broke girl. I am 100% sure the guy is preparing her for ritual. The instruction is to feed her with yam for 3 days then his yam would start flowing in. Hope she knows ISU (yam) is a slang for money in yoruba. She thinks it is ordinary that it is only yam he has been feeding her with and it accidentally finished in exactly 3 days?

Chei!!! Sense wee not kee you...

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Maxi112: 6:08am On Jul 22, 2018
biacan:
So does that mean you'll empty your acct for me to make my hair wink lipsrsealed
Another thing aside hair, I might consider wink
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by injurybaba(m): 7:47am On Jul 22, 2018
I will never get to understand how women think
I mean how can you leave Abuja to Lagos without enough money as back up mtchew she got what she deserved
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by DKM123: 8:01am On Jul 22, 2018
HardMirror:

Hahahahahaha! My ribs ooo! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I swear, I can't believe this story is real. It is too ridiculous biko!
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by legendabiodun(m): 8:25am On Jul 22, 2018
HardMirror:

am sure one of ur family will surely be an Herbalist ..
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:49am On Jul 22, 2018
So foolish as to spend a night there. She's lucky she still has her body parts intact. Mumu fellow.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Henitan24(f): 8:51am On Jul 22, 2018
mimimile93:

nl is full of fake people tryin to force their opinions on others.

A lot of judges on nl.

Judgin u with sentiments.

Waking people's past almost all the time.

Consantly reminding people of what they are trying hard to forget.

If half of them were to be in my shoes I'm sure they won't even move an inch..

That's true and you're also included. There's a simple solution for this which is you should stop attacking people/ladies to be specific, I understand some of you do it for fun and likes but it's becoming stale and annoying when some of you can't convince us that you have something meaningful to contribute to a thread rather than calling ladies names here. There are many guys that behaves maturity and we respect their opinions so kindly be among them not those we can smell their bitterness and frustration even from afar.

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Henitan24(f): 8:51am On Jul 22, 2018
joyfullyjoyous:
So foolish as to spend a night there. She's lucky she still has her body parts intact. Mumu fellow.

grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by biacan(f): 9:32am On Jul 22, 2018
Maxi112:
Another thing aside hair, I might consider wink
Awwwww you look like a caring young man wink
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by mimimile93: 10:01am On Jul 22, 2018
Henitan24:

That's true and you're also included. There's a simple solution which is you should stop attacking people/ladies to be specific, I understand some of you do it for fun and likes but it's becoming stale and annoying when some of you can't convince us that you have something meaning to contribute to a thread rather than calling ladies names here. There are many guys that behaves maturity will respect their opinions so kindly be among them not those we can smell their bitterness and frustration even from afar.

u are d sixth person I hav seen talkd abt nl likes.

I keep askin, does nl likes pay bills?

I am one of those dat wishd there wasn't such a tin like nl likes or shares.

I am even planning to create a thread then draw Mr Seun's attention on the need to upgrade Nairaland and change some features including likes and shares or provide a platform where one can stop others from liking and sharing his/her comments.

I don't comment for fun.

I spit what's in my mind and wen I spit, I spit d truth.

It's a fact that Naija ladies are useless.

I have asked so many ladies here to tell me 5 good tins d can offer a man apart from cooch non has been able to answer me.

Is that not a fact that they have nothing to offer?
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Henitan24(f): 10:20am On Jul 22, 2018
mimimile93:

u are d sixth person I hav seen talkd abt nl likes.

I keep askin, does nl likes pay bills?

I am one of those dat wishd there wasn't such a tin like nl likes or shares.

I am even planning to create a thread then draw Mr Seun's attention on the need to upgrade Nairaland and change some features including likes and shares or provide a platform where one can stop others from liking and sharing his/her comments.

I don't comment for fun.

I spit what's in my mind and wen I spit, I spit d truth.

It's a fact that Naija ladies are useless.

I have asked so many ladies here to tell me 5 good tins d can offer a man apart from cooch non has been able to answer me.

Is that not a fact that they have nothing to offer?

For the 'likes' I didn't specifically refer to you but some that does, that aside. Yeah you speak the truth but few people here know what you've been through, some of these people expected you to have moved on and most people that see your comments here will see you as being toxic and poisonous. For now leave ladies alone for crying out loud, is that too hard for you to do? What do you intend to do with their answers after all I've answered this question before so you can use that if need be. Ladies are hoe, prostitute etc fine but I believe your existence and happiness doesnt depend on one so move on with your life Mimi! F**k guys like you, become reverend father, be single, don't be friends with us etc, obviously you've a lot of options to choose from. I understand that you're already losing your mind, kinda hard for you to think straight but you just have to ok! Trust you me do. Sebi you know so much about what is happening in my relationship, have you ever come across it here when when you know the person I'm having it with is here, I won't because I've so many thing to do in order to achieve my dreams so I should not give room for any man to ruin it and I still wanna be happy while it last.

Oyindidi pls come oo, we really need to talk.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Henitan24(f): 10:31am On Jul 22, 2018
mimimile93:

I am.

Thanks for evrytin. I'm grateful
When you are nko, it doesnt change the fact that you can be great again
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by coleB(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2018
biacan:
But why do guys lie when you want to woe a lady

wia ve truth gotten guys in d world f wooing women.?
any guy that says he hasn't lied whether na harmless lie to woo a gal, look at that bro twice.

las las, we dont knw why lies makes gals orgasm quick than truth,, mayb u cn hint us.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by mamaafrik(m): 11:04am On Jul 22, 2018
HardMirror:
orooo,u remember that quote "ohin t'ajaoje esu nio mu waoo,ogerere esu odaara bere tie wa fun e",girl dem be dey think say dey smart.my belleooo
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by coleB(m): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2018
Simplep:
All dis abuja babes forming wat dey are not, broke idiots,ordinary to transport ursef back,u cant
Please am looking for one abuja babe wey do me wayo ooo...d day i will catch dat gal ehn
She came to benin to see her friend o,her friend was celebrating her bday,so i made her hair,naso abuja babe see her friend hair tell me say make i make am same tin,fixed eyelashes, nails..ok na pay me my money,she said she's cmin dat she's expecting an alert,2 days later no alert..naso i see dis babe reach o...who kns if dis is her sef....one day i go catch am....cut ur coat according to ur size,for where

u shud hold her friend that brought her to u.

una for romance una matter well well b4 u had begun doing her hair etc
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by dominique(f): 11:29am On Jul 22, 2018
DuchessLily:
U be mumu ooo. U are wrong in so many ways.. 1. With all these killings and rituals going on everywhere u went to visit a total stranger in a place u have never been to b4.
2. U even went without money!! Money to feed and transport back to base (Wait! Where are u based sef??) Abuja !!!!�� shocked
3. U no even WOKE sef, for u to think that u are in Lagos, when in ogun. How can u travel to another place as an adult that u already are and think its lagos? na private jet/car take u there? From where u were coming which bus destination did u enter Wherever it is u reside, if u go to motor park and say its Lagos u are going to, na Lagos bus, u go enter. Abeg u need sense ooo, if not u go eat that yam there tire and the guy go use u do money, since he is poor or u go just stay there dey born twins dey go, courtesy of too much yam in ur system. Mtsswweee.
Happy new yam festival eehh... No be only #SafeContain, capital mumu

@3.
Sango shares borders with Lagos and it's so intertwined into Lagos that you won't know you're not in Lagos unless you're told if you're a newbie in the area. There are Sango buses in major bus parks in Lagos, so if the bus she took from Abuja dropped her at Oshodi (as last bus-stop) and she boarded another to Sango, she wouldn't know she's being transported out of Lagos. Still the babe mumu no be small. Traveling to meet strangers with all these news of ritual killings flying around. She deserves to be slapped with common sense.

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by HardMirror(m): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2018
mamatwiny:
Fake story.

If true, she should be happy she is alive to tell the story. Many girls that are as stupid as she is didn't live to tell the story. They were killed, body parts sold or used for rituals.
the story may be fake but these things happen so often. A friend once did this to a girl in our schl days. She had to trek back to town where she came from. She did not have ordinary 50 naira for cab, so had to trek homes. My guy did it cos he did not like her and he did not touch her even tho she offered herself
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by mimimile93: 11:52am On Jul 22, 2018
Henitan24:

For the 'likes' I didn't specifically refer to you but some that does, that aside. Yeah you speak the truth but few people here know what you've been through, some of these people expected you to have moved on and most people that see your comments here will see you as being toxic and poisonous. For now leave ladies alone for crying out loud, is that too hard for you to do? What do you intend to do with their answers after all I've answered this question before so you can use that if need be. Ladies are hoe, prostitute etc fine but I believe your existence and happiness doesnt depend on one so move on with your life Mimi! F**k guys like you, become reverend father , be single, don't be friends with us etc, obviously you've a lot of options to choose from. I understand that you're already losing your mind, kinda hard for you to think straight but you just have to ok! Trust you me do. Sebi you know so much about what is happening in my relationship, have you ever come across it here when when you know the person I'm having it with is here, I won't because I've so many thing to do in order to achieve my dreams so I should not give room for any man to ruin it and I still wanna be happy while it last.

Oyindidi pls come oo, we really need to talk.

I'd be a monk soonest..
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin How did this aunty travel to meet a total stranger without her own TP to head back home? And to think that she was headed for Ogun State and not Lagos is laughable.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
My dear,did i even kn shes nt wit money?
coleB:

u shud hold her friend that brought her to u.

una for romance una matter well well b4 u had begun doing her hair etc
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Oyindidi(f): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
Henitan24:

For the 'likes' I didn't specifically refer to you but some that does, that aside. Yeah you speak the truth but few people here know what you've been through, some of these people expected you to have moved on and most people that see your comments here will see you as being toxic and poisonous. For now leave ladies alone for crying out loud, is that too hard for you to do? What do you intend to do with their answers after all I've answered this question before so you can use that if need be. Ladies are hoe, prostitute etc fine but I believe your existence and happiness doesnt depend on one so move on with your life Mimi! F**k guys like you, become reverend father, be single, don't be friends with us etc, obviously you've a lot of options to choose from. I understand that you're already losing your mind, kinda hard for you to think straight but you just have to ok! Trust you me do. Sebi you know so much about what is happening in my relationship, have you ever come across it here when when you know the person I'm having it with is here, I won't because I've so many thing to do in order to achieve my dreams so I should not give room for any man to ruin it and I still wanna be happy while it last.

Oyind.idi pls come oo, we really need to talk.
I'm here
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by thaprofit88: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
kimbraa:
This is why girls don't take you lot seriously on cyberspace. How did you arrive at the girl is fake? Did they have an agreement that he would pay her to and fro tp? You don't invite someone to leave her state of residence to yours when you know you're not capable of taking care of her tp and feeding for the time agreed upon. This isn't being smart on the guy's part but wickedness. Quit this your gender BS and be objective. So the guy isn't fake abi? Mumu!

Assumptions can be fatal. So if u were invited by a guy from your state to another in these perilous times that we are in you will truly go without emergency cash in case u have to activate plan B.
That will be point blank stupid of you . As for the girl she's a gold digger who got served grin
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by thaprofit88: 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
The girl seems fake too..

For staying 3days in the house.... eating them yams cheesy grin? Oh please!
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Mcy56(f): 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

cheesy
Mcy - Mcy cheesy
how do you like your yam anyways........................fried rigid with thick white egg or boiled with red sauce?

LOL. Spoilt shaild. grin grin
Well, the type of yam determines how I want it. tongue
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by coleB(m): 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
Simplep:
My dear,did i even kn shes nt wit money?

am suddenly "my dear".
probably u "my deared" her and she thought since u referred her as dear, she gets d "dear" preferential treatment wink
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
Lol
coleB:

am suddenly "my dear".
probably u "my deared" her and she thought since u referred her as dear, she gets d "dear" preferential treatment wink
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
Henitan24:

When you are nko, it doesnt change the fact that you can be great again
Please ehn that telegram eth link u dropped is it really paying
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by coleB(m): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
Simplep:
Lol

catching her no b problm oo
hope u sabi fight grin
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
Fake people everywhere. Score is 99-1, the girl scored one by seeing food to eat for three days grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.