Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS (119926 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To Give Boyfriend A Surprise Visit But It Ends In Tears / Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by lexy2014: 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
biacan:
I don't do old version wink New school things tongue
its not old version, its vintage classic version. Its compatible with d old&new. U berra don't miss this opportunity
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by pinnkpill: 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin wink cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue shocked shocked sad shocked i don die
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
allaboutobed:
ok. On a platform like dis, u comment either by asking a question or making a sentence. Comment means a spoken remark. Whether na question or not, na comment all of them be.
see the long explaination. atleast you started by saying OK.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by milemimi93(m): 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
Oyindidi:
mention me in the thread
I sent her countless apologies so this morning the thread was taken down..
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Amuluonyenaego: 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
she even hav thousands of messages to reply, maybe this period her boat will head to Ekiti.

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by zicoraads: 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. I think it's another lie from the stables of these bloggers.
But then, these things happen.

I watched MC Galaxy's new video 'Fine Girl', starring TeddyA, Bambam, Ifu Ennada and guess who... COLLINS. Hahahahaha
I knew it was a lie sef. But I also realised things like this do happen.

I'll watch it now. Not because of Teddy, Bam or Ifu; I'm watching it just because Collins is innit. The guy impressed me tbh. He handled the Nina ish in a very matured way. Or maybe there was 'hush' money like Trump and his harem?! grin
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Oyindidi(f): 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2018
milemimi93:
I sent her countless apologies so this morning the thread was taken down..
Hmmmm.. What was it about?
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by biacan(f): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
[quote author=samysmoothfresh post=69590827][/quote] You're No different from the guy undecided leaving women with hunger sad
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by cronsberg: 9:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
So a girl will actually leave her place to visit a guy somewhere? A guy thats not a long time boyfriend or husband, a guy you only met online. Dont you see how shameful that is? How cheap it makes you look. Where is your dignity? Does it not seem more natural for a guy to do the visiting? Atleast the girl will be safe if its the guy visiting, its more dignified that way. And with all the news of girls killed for rituals even by their boyfriends, i really didnt think that females can be more brainless. wow

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by mamatwiny(f): 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
Fake story.

If true, she should be happy she is alive to tell the story. Many girls that are as stupid as she is didn't live to tell the story. They were killed, body parts sold or used for rituals.

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
biacan:
Nah I dey fear those yonda boys for there due to watin happen to my friend last time cheesy
haha grin grin
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by samysmoothfresh: 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
biacan:
You're No different from the guy undecided leaving women with hunger sad

was i created to feed "hungry women"

y'all ladies should drop this entitlement mentality o

it will lead you no where
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by jrklinz: 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
As girls mu mu reach.what abt if na ritual hin bin won use u 4 or rape u,shey u go talk say na travel u travel 4rm abj to lag idiot.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by 400billionman: 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
Olalan:
Dumb girl she's so foolish as to not have money to transport her self back to her base. Most likely she had a plan on how to spend the Bobo money very well not knowing she's been scammed.
Thank God she was not used for ritual
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by mimimile93: 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
Oyindidi:
Hmmmm.. What was it about?

There's a thread abt a guy who posted his gf dirty panties.

A lady here commented on the thread and kinda bashed d guy.

I was like, 'who does dis if not a ho.e'

so I quoted her and called her a hoe.

She quoted me back and called me ex convict. She said some other sh!ts so I threatend to hurt her.

Within second she created a thread about me like one writin a bio about a person. She said some nasty tins abt me said I killed her mom.

She uploaded screenshots of my convo with her and mentions over 7 mods on the thread.

I told her I was sorry and even mentioned her in about 3 threads and apologsd but she didn't accpt.

I had to PM her and beg.

She told me she's a married woman and doesnt entertaind PMs from males.

I was about deactivatin my acct and say bye bye to nl wen she sent me a message dat she will take the thread down.

Cause of her I got banned yesterday.

Early dis morning I notice d thread was taken down.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Oyindidi(f): 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
mimimile93:

She quoted me back and called me ex convict. She said some other sh!ts so I threatend to hurt her.

Within second she created a thread about me like one writin a bio about a person. She said some nasty tins abt me said I killed her mom.

She uploaded screenshots of my convo with her and mentions over 7 mods on the thread.

I told her I was sorry and even mentioned her in about 3 threads and apologsd but she didn't accpt.

I had to PM her and beg.

She told me she's a married woman and doesnt entertaind PMs from males
I was about deactivatin my acct and say bye bye to nl wen she sent me a message dat she will take the thread down.

Within seconds she created a
Hmmmm... Stay on your lane, that's Nl for you. I asked you to stop slut shaming ladies. Contribute to threads and move on. Hope you're okay now?

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Oyindidi(f): 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
mimimile93:

I had to PM her and beg.

Within seconds she created a
Next time don't apologize to anyone
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Michelle55: 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
akinszz:
see you.... the thing is ladies do take honest guys for granted but appreciate those that will offer them sweet lies...
well, I think you attract your species.. that you encounter such ladies simply means that you are one of those guys who sweet mouth everything
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by mimimile93: 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
Oyindidi:
Hmmmm... Stay on your lane, that's Nl for you. I asked you to stop slut shaming ladies. Contribute to threads and move on. Hope you're okay now?
much better now. I'd b leavin nl sooner.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Henitan24(f): 11:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
mimimile93:

I had to PM her and beg.

You're not ex-convict and she is not also a hoe.
Seriously I dont like what you're doing to yourself, it is high time you let go of some many things. Please I'm pleading, if it's a must for you to comment on thread kindly comment based on the topic or the person/people involves, insulting ladies here as an individual will only add more salt to your injury. Most of us (ladies) here are innocent of what you're accusing us for and we can't force you to bliv us so you also need to stop calling us names our parent didn't give us. Mimi you should know I really care about you and I want the best for you so stop commenting negatively and attacking ladies, plsssssssssssss dear I'm begging you obviously it's not gonna make you happy either and your happiness should be your priority. cheers
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by GOGMIG(m): 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
I dislike it when guys aren't true to themselves. No matter your condition, there's always a woman that'll like you the way you are instead of forming what you're not. The lady on the other hand isn't smart one bit. What's the relationship between Lagos and Ogun State? Couldn't she have asked questions that she didn't know she was heading to Ogun State until she was there? So not knowing Lagos State geography is an excuse for finding yourself in another State? Anway, beg your friends and family for tp. The guy is a pig sef and clearly, there was no relationship formed but sex trade.

my dear
you get experience ooo
#i amalivingtestimony#................................
ANNY
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Henitan24(f): 11:26pm On Jul 21, 2018
mimimile93:
much better now. I'd b leavin nl sooner.
You're not going anywhere, you'll do that if that gonna make you happy if otherwise no!
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by mimimile93: 11:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
Henitan24:

You're not going anywhere, you'll do that if that gonna make you happy if otherwise no!

nl is full of fake people tryin to force their opinions on others.

A lot of judges on nl.

Judgin u with sentiments.

Waking people's past almost all the time.

Consantly reminding people of what they are trying hard to forget.

If half of them were to be in my shoes I'm sure they won't even move an inch..
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by chic2pimp(m): 11:37pm On Jul 21, 2018
HardMirror:
Lol. See the bed the guy dey lamba abuja big girl grin and paying her with yam and oil. lalasticlala abeg take this to front page

Hahahahahagahahagahagahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by mimimile93: 11:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
Henitan24:

You're not ex-convict and she is not also a hoe.
Seriously I dont like what you're doing to yourself, it is high time you let go of some many things. Please I'm pleading, if it's a must for you to comment on thread kindly comment based on the topic or the person/people involves, insulting ladies here as an individual will only add more salt to your injury. Most of us (ladies) here are innocent of what you're accusing us for and we can't force you to bliv us so you also need to stop calling us names our parent didn't give us. Mimi you should know I really care about you and I want the best for you so stop commenting negatively and attacking ladies, plsssssssssssss dear I'm begging you obviously it's not gonna make you happy either and your happiness should be your priority. cheers

I am.

Thanks for evrytin. I'm grateful
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by dochenaj: 11:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
kimbraa:
This is why girls don't take you lot seriously on cyberspace. How did you arrive at the girl is fake? Did they have an agreement that he would pay her to and fro tp? You don't invite someone to leave her state of residence to yours when you know you're not capable of taking care of her tp and feeding for the time agreed upon. This isn't being smart on the guy's part but wickedness. Quit this your gender BS and be objective. So the guy isn't fake abi? Mumu!
So if the guy does the travelling, the lady has the obligations of feeding him and footing his transportation fare?
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by BabaRamota1980: 12:01am On Jul 22, 2018
If we talk now say women no get brain dem go say we are chauvinists.

See this girl, never been to Lagos o but travel from Abuja to go chop Yoruba prick for Lagos.

Im sure this girl na Igbo. Na so Yoruba prick go dey hungry them upandan. grin

Mttchhheeeew... grin

Yoruba Amaka!
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Sarang(f): 12:12am On Jul 22, 2018
dainformant:
A lady who thought she was coming to Lagos to have fun, has revealed her surprise after she claimed she was deceived by a guy she met online. According to her, she met a guy online and decided to visit him in Lagos not knowing he stays in a one room apartment in Ogun state.

Below are her words according to relationship expert Ben who shared the update. ;

This guy lied to me about staying in Ikeja, Lagos but Ben he stays in Ogun state in one small room, he even cooks inside the one room, everywhere is just smelling, even my room in Abuja is bigger and neater than this. Now I told him I want to go back but he refused to give me transport saying he is broke he doesn't have money.

Since I came, I have been eating yam for the past 3 days now only yam and the yam has finished. Please I need help and advice please. I'm in Sango Bridge sugar, I'm really tired of staying, I want to go back home please I need advice.

He said he stays in safe contain in Ikeja. I have never been to Lagos before, it was my first time. I didn't even know I'm in Ogun state until people started saying I'm in Ogun not Lagos. I thought I'm coming to lag to have fun after all he promised me ooooo. I didn't know I'm coming to suffer"...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/lady-travels-from-abuja-to-lagos-to-have-fun-with-a-guy-then-this-happens-photos.html

And the yam has finished... I haff died lol cheesy cheesy
Lady you are so hilarious.. why not kukuma stay for your Abuja house nah.. lol

Coming to have fun with whose money for this economy, I no even see yam chop sad grin
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Sarang(f): 12:15am On Jul 22, 2018
AK6464:
You need transport fare not advice

That is eh grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Sarang(f): 12:17am On Jul 22, 2018
Henitan24:
Poorer girl meet a poor dude cheesy

That is eh poverty without brain cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by kabillionaire(m): 1:02am On Jul 22, 2018
get to work and clean the room, make a difference sister.
Re: Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS by Ebitus: 1:15am On Jul 22, 2018
A lesson to her..

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.