Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! (43361 Views)

If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine / Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo / 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukkyemotions:
Sorry, though my username is not my real name, but what can a lady do if she mistakenly sleeps with someone when she goes to give the person her wedding card. Let's say when she goes to give a wedding card to her ex & the ex rushes her for the last time & sleeps with her, & when she is done, she avoids the ex forever. Should she confess to fiance or just repent to do it no more?

Just asking a general question.
sis if u pray from now till eternity without telling your man,I don't see how you would get forgiven by God since ur not sincere.true,the guy might not go on with the marriage but theirs a little chance he would -he deserves to know.imagine what he would do when he finds out after the marriage be it in days,weeks or years-because he definitly would findout cause karma is a bitch.
away from the guy,its obvious you have a problem.what would happen when you go to share your child dedication card to male friends? maybe coming clean and him dumping you would better prepare you for what marriage is all about-and pls,your having sex with your ex wasn't a mistake you did it because you wanted to betraying a guying thinking the world of you enough to marry you,owing up to that fact would be your first step to redemption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
MisterGrace:

You should tell your fiance. If he forgives, don't try it ever again and if he goes, learn from your mistake.

Don't try to live with this burden for the rest of your life. You will regret it.
The same husband could be somewhere frolicking.. Even if the hubby is a saint.. she still doesn't have the moral right to tell him..
common this is 21st century. I have seen and heard a lot. Its only what people tell you.. you can never know their private life.
If she tells him... he's very likely to call off the wedding... the regret she will face telling him is greater than that yeye burden you mentioned.. i can assure you that after the marriage she will be gald she didn't tell him cos eventually the husband too will cheat someday and hide it from her or get caught if he isn't smart...
She should just keep her cool and act like all is fine and she shouldn't even tell anyone..

1 Like

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by bigocean(m): 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukkyemotions:
Let's assume a lady sleeps with an ex by mistake, God can forgive the person. And if the person promises not to cheat again.
shut the bleep up!! "lets assume".You want us to tell you things that would justify you cheating on an innocent man. You are wicked.
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by MissJoy29(f): 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
bedspread:
Forgive...
but Ensure u hv let go of the Event before u finalize the Wedding....

If you can't let go of her Act of Cheat, Let Her go... pull out...

There was a Certain Wedding that was to Happen Dec. Last year...
The Man never Touched the Lady due to His Faith.....

It got to the wedding week.. and the Church called for a Pregnancy test 2 days to the wedding....
Meanwhile Canopy have been hired and set up for the Wedding Reception... Only for Result to be Realeased on Friday and Madam Was Pregnant.. ( about 2 or 3months Pregnant am not so sure)..

The Man was called and He said , He had never had sex with her or seen her unclothedness...

Wedding had to be Canceled . Man went his way... If not the Mercy of GOD, He would have been Given a baby He knew nothing about...

Woman confessed that her Ex boyfriend asked her to give it to him for the Last time..

It was a group Wedding and some other person made use of the Canopy set up....
Real life story or movie? shocked
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by nanakgh(m): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
I hope your ex blackmails you with the info for more sex. it's the poor fool about to marry you that I pity
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
"mistakenly" ? Olosho issa goal.....?
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
She fit even mistakenly sleep with the officiating pastor sef
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by centboy123456(m): 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
mayorkyzo:
Abeg o I wan ask one question.. Them dey use mistake fvck person?? grin grin grin

baba I nor know oh me self tried wen I hear d matter
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by centboy123456(m): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
Innobee99:
I wish God never created women or probably replaced them with something better.

I jus dey vex for woman mata!

baba take am easy woman are gift from God
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by naijacentric(m): 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Ode
anufia
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by enjay1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
i have gone through the whole 7 pages of this thread and not one single female monicker is willing to openly tell the OP that she's a hoe....they are all saying "dont do it again, what has happened has happened, dont tell your fiance cos of this or that, forgive yourself and move on"....it scares me cos it indirectly shows they can do this sort of rubbish and easily dismiss the seriousness of the matter as nothing!
trust not in women!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Innobee99(m): 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
centboy123456:

baba take am easy woman are gift from God
Hahahaha, no mind me jor. I jus dey joke, we can't do without them even if they hurt us.
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Dammyjeez(m): 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
Heartbender:
She should give fiance his opportunity to repent for future or past unknown sins too...since everyone is mad
You have spoken well. Many are mad, few are roaming!

1 Like

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by centboy123456(m): 8:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
Innobee99:
Hahahaha, no mind me jor. I jus dey joke, we can't do without them even if they hurt us.

yes oh God give them one tin that men can't do without if you know you know
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Mruwa1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
since say u done sleep wit ur ex when u go invite am for ur wedding now u dey claim story as if na another person d mata happen to my advice be say go ask God for forgiveness
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukkyemotions:
Sorry, though my username is not my real name, but what can a lady do if she mistakenly sleeps with someone when she goes to give the person her wedding card. Let's say when she goes to give a wedding card to her ex & the ex rushes her for the last time & sleeps with her, & when she is done, she avoids the ex forever. Should she confess to fiance or just repent to do it no more?

actually it is bad.

that lady will not stop at that. when the pressures of life get into the marriage she will look outwardly and have sex for pleasure or reward.

2 Likes

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by MissRaine69(f): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
HauteReel:

Saving Miss Raine

Oh no! You have suddenly become culturally insensitive; you're posting pictures of a domestic abuser and an "STD transmitter" while shouting "Mula, baby!" - whatever that means. I put it to you Miss Raine that you have joined the pop-culture bandwagon...the bad gang section of the Kanye West-drawn carriage. We need to arrange an intervention for you. Worry not, Raine. We've come to rescue you. cry cry

...then I'll sell the script to James Cameron.
Intervention?
Mula-Money
Young Mula -Cash Money ( record label)
I have gone to the other side it’s two late , I am in the process of twerking all over my house so that I can post it on IG or Twitter
Please like my posts! grin
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by sirBLUNT: 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
MissJoy29:

Nenye is cool and beautiful girl,endown with an amazing plastic smile that can resuscitate a dead man,she comes online unexpected and vanish without a notice,later shows up and act like she has been arround...oh we don't really miss her we just care...joy tell her to drop a message next time...
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by CoCoLav(f): 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
See all the pained comments. 8 pages because it’s a woman that did it. If it was your fellow man now, you will all tell him to move on that it happens. Many of you cheated before marriage and are even still cheating in your marriages. Abegi let’s hear word.

3 Likes

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by CoCoLav(f): 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
eduj:

sis if u pray from now till eternity without telling your man,I don't see how you would get forgiven by God since ur not sincere.true,the guy might not go on with the marriage but theirs a little chance he would -he deserves to know.imagine what he would do when he finds out after the marriage be it in days,weeks or years-because he definitly would findout cause karma is a bitch.
away from the guy,its obvious you have a problem.what would happen when you go to share your child dedication card to male friends? maybe coming clean and him dumping you would better prepare you for what marriage is all about-and pls,your having sex with your ex wasn't a mistake you did it because you wanted to betraying a guying thinking the world of you enough to marry you,owing up to that fact would be your first step to redemption

Going by this logic, all men that cheat on their wives are going straight to hell because there is no way God will forgive them too.
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by bedspread: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
MissJoy29:

REAL Life Sis... Happened In December

1 Like

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by OvaSabi1(f): 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
cornel994:
who has sex mistakenly?
You mean that you have never mistakenly slipped and fallen into a camouflaged vagina?
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Younglad56(m): 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
[quote author=bedspread post=69734658

BTW your husband can't send you out from the home because of that.

The court will seize the house from him for you or jail him.

Seems many women really don't understand laws [/quote]

See Feminist here o!..
Just be reading her comments
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by cornel994(m): 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
OvaSabi1:

You mean that you have never mistakenly slipped and fallen into a camouflaged vagina?

lmao
may sense not kill u

1 Like

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Gudlite: 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
Sister, why didn't you marry your ex.Do not go and cause the innocent man that want to marry you heartattack.Issue of ex in a new relationship is serious. You will still go back to him to comfort you when the bitter part of marriage will surface.
Cancel your wedding and go back to your so called ex that is not yet ex to you.Nonsense
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
Confess na and marry no more.... U don go fuckup u con dey use person as bait
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Fashdeejay(m): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukkyemotions:

Mistakenly Lips brushing is a mistake... his hands touching ur bum cos u walking too close that’s a mistake... but y’all getting undressed and shagging that is no mistake... what goes around comes around that’s natures law... so expect him to mistakenly have side chics and don’t be mad about it... cos he’s definitely going to be mistakenly falling in between their legs... so she shouldn’t be angry when that’s the case... na she start am

1 Like

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Baso2019: 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
Elder001:

Lol.. I didn't know that you're married.

But how can you be married and can't resist your ex if you two are together?

BTW your husband can't send you out from the home because of that.

The court will seize the house from him for you or jail him.

Seems many women really don't understand laws

Sending her out of HIS HOUSE does not mean locking her out of a certain property, who even says they have a house, most couples are living on rented flat.
HIS HOUSE means so much more than a living space.... don't know how to break it further but I believe you get it
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
Anybody marrying from next Saturday upwards ur wife to be don go knack one round o. Cancel that wedding till we find out who. I dn talk my own.
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by doctore212(m): 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
That' is Okafor law
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Leonbonapart(m): 11:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
Pataricatering:
better calm down ! It was a mistake - you didn’t do it on purpose and obviously you sound remorseful ! Go on with your marriage and don’t mention it - there is no need ! The only reason you should feel guilty is if you have a non - cheating boyfriend ? But if he cheats , then don’t give yourself any wahala over it - you might even still need your ex for revenge fcking ! If you know you know ! Lol .
ashawo kobo. Lord save us from karashikas
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukkyemotions:

why did she go to her ex boyfriends house to share cards

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business / You're A Bad Boy: Priest Taps Groom's Head During Wedding Kiss With Bride(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.