Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,655 members, 7,813,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! (43363 Views)

If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine / Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo / 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Pataricatering(f): 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
otunbadan:

Naija men ooo ... I assume you daddy is from Cameroon!
he is from Benin republic !

1 Like

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
NaijaMenJimdo:

In Nigeria it is possible. In UK & USA, if the house is in his company name, he can send her packing inisiting the house is company asset and not joint marital asset.

What is possible in Nigeria?
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
Xcelinteriors:

Honestly if I stay with my Ex alone in a room, something must surely happen. grin is like you are not in Nigeria sir. which court can seize my husband house when it's clear I cheated. Oga na naija be this, such thing doesn't happen

I forgot Nigeria judiciary is bullshît.
@bolded tell me you're joking.

That'll only happen if love the guy beyond something when you guys were still dating.

If he doesn't make any move I'm sure you won't make any move.

If he's a gentlemen he won't make any move on you.
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by remele2(f): 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
oglalasioux:
No big deal. 99% of girls do that with several men few days to getting married. In their warped mind it's their last opportunity. But a good number of them continue ever after.

Don't kill yourself with guilt, OP. You are not alone.
and that is why many 1st born needs a DNA test...am just saying oooo

2 Likes

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
Pataricatering:
lol ! But when you guys cheat you are not heartless ? Is this not what women have accepted from you mofos ? Small cheating you will want to kill yourselves ! There is nothing a woman can do to a man that they don’t deserve !
See your life na. Just evaluate yourself.
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by chimexdnice1(m): 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
delugajackson:
Just look at one of them, hoes parading themselves as girlfriends and wives-to-be. Not a single atom of shame. Do you think we are all dummies here?

You are here seeking advice for an imaginary lady when the "lady" in question is you. Anu ofia! I just pity that innocent man for taking a promiscous lady like you as his wife.

No be only general question, na JAMB. My friend will you get out of here before I lose my temper on you!

oga abeg no lose your temper oo
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by blazer2018: 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
9japrof:

Hahahahahahha so you mean you would take an oath to love her forever till death causes a divide and then break it that same day.

Bros where is your conscience grin

grin grin grin

See ehn, my parents have done so much for me (reason i have shunned all social vices that can bring them shame) and i wouldn't want to disgrace them by canceling a well planned wedding...with Wedding invites already distributed...nah!!!

I am d one who waka d waka wey no pure go jam whor*...I will have to pay 4 it myself.
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Damfostopper(m): 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
mumu Op..... I don't respond to stewpid questions ....get da fvck owta here

2 Likes

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
Pataricatering:
why should he die because his fiancé retried her ex ? Is anybody worth dying over ? Do women die when you guys are fcking around ? Abegi !
lol I don't know about this gender war you guys are having here. So count me out of it.

And no women do not die when men cheats, but men paid bride price to marry women, women don't.

And some rites are being performed during those times. Look I'm not in support of cheating, but if you ladies want to cheat as some men are doing.
Then we need to abolished pride price.

Good day lady .
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by otunbadan(m): 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
Pataricatering:
wouldnt it be great if you guys unleashed as much venom and hate if it was a guy that cheated ? Hypocrites !

They are waiting for her to commit suicide...why she even carry the matter cone here ...
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by famola(m): 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
sehin79:
HAA BUKKY WEDDING WE HAVE SPENT MILLIONS IN PREPARATION FOR I WOULD TELL KUNLE ABOUT IT OOO
YOU THINK I WOULD NOT FIND YOU OUT!!!GOD DONE CATCH YOU.

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by naijacentric(m): 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You couldn't quote me like a civilized fellow right? Innocent or not I wrote the truth. Argue with your phone
civilized fool bye
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by belonibeauty: 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hi nairalanders I have original AVON HANDCREAMS and AVON NATURALS BODYSPRAYS (250ml) available for wholesale purchase.

I bought them directly from AVON and imported from USA
They are ideal as wedding souvenirs, birthday gifts and resale to customers. 24k per dozen

Call 08182496336 if you want to buy

Thanks
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by otunbadan(m): 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukkyemotions:
Sorry, though my username is not my real name, but what can a lady do if she mistakenly sleeps with someone when she goes to give the person her wedding card. Let's say when she goes to give a wedding card to her ex & the ex rushes her for the last time & sleeps with her, & when she is done, she avoids the ex forever. Should she confess to fiance or just repent to do it no more?

Just asking a general question.

Don't ever tell him, just take it all the way to your grave self
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by otunbadan(m): 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
Pataricatering:
he is from Benin republic !

Hmmmmmmm, nice
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by pavoda: 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
Okafors Law is in effect..
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by dazzlingd(m): 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukkyemotions:
Sorry, though my username is not my real name, but what can a lady do if she mistakenly sleeps with someone when she goes to give the person her wedding card. Let's say when she goes to give a wedding card to her ex & the ex rushes her for the last time & sleeps with her, & when she is done, she avoids the ex forever. Should she confess to fiance or just repent to do it no more?

The young man does not dersevr a hoe as a wife...
Shame on you, cheap girl
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by dazzlingd(m): 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukkyemotions:

The young man does not deserve a hoe as a wife...
Shame on you, cheap girl
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Critically: 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukkyemotions:

Let's get this straight, she didn't intend to have sex with her ex, he rushed her, as in forced sex on her without her consent. That's called rape. She should tell her fiancee about it. But why would she rub her wedding in her ex's face, is marriage an achievement? If the guy did rape her, she didn't cheat.

1 Like

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by NwaJozi: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
Women are such filth, same way I fked my ex 2 days to her wedding. Small touch she just open leg like wow I came and felt so disgusted! Guilty conscience I dint think I will marry and let my girl stay in the same State as before na

1 Like

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by winsh: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
you cannot confess. that would be the end of the relationship. the best you can do is move on and cut all contacts with the ex. But you are a moomoo sha, how did you mistakenly sleep with your ex, did his Preeq fall inside your Vjayjayquote author=bukkyemotions post=69716590]Sorry, though my username is not my real name, but what can a lady do if she mistakenly sleeps with someone when she goes to give the person her wedding card. Let's say when she goes to give a wedding card to her ex & the ex rushes her for the last time & sleeps with her, & when she is done, she avoids the ex forever. Should she confess to fiance or just repent to do it no more?

Just asking a general question.[/quote]
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by femo86(m): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
Waka to the fiance
Waka to the fiancee
Waka to the Ex
Waka to the event planner
Waka to the PDP
Waka to the APC
Waka to the PVC
Waka Waka Waka

I don't even know why I dey write waka waka upandan.....

Make I take my drugs jare

1 Like

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Diso60090(m): 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
cornel994:
who has sex mistakenly?

Only she
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by tempest01(m): 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukkyemotions:

Shame.

Whatever you do, don't tell your fiance. And pray your ex doesn't tell him too.

I for one, if I know, that's the end of the marriage. I don't know how difficult it is for you ladies to discipline youselves and know you'll be at the losing end at the end of everything.
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Manwisdom: 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
She needs to confess and forsake her sin, though it's somehow complicated
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by ibroopeyemi(m): 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
dazzlingd:

The young man does not deserve a hoe as a wife...
Shame on you, cheap girl

When I see the post,i quickly rush in to see whom she is.
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by rOsy247(f): 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
Exes always beg for one last time prior to marriage. I don't know why. It all depends on u to accept or not. There's no mistake in that. Anyway pray to God for forgiveness and ensure u don't go back to it after marriage. Try all u can to avoid contact with the ex, so it won't reoccur cos it appears you still have feelings for him. Who invites ex to their weddings anyway? What if he decides to spoil things for you on that day?
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Chikebranny123(m): 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
Critically:

Let's get this straight, she didn't intend to have sex with her ex, he rushed her, as in forced sex on her without her consent. That's called rape. She should tell her fiancee about it. But why would she rub her wedding in her ex's face, is marriage an achievement? If the guy did rape her, she didn't cheat.

3 Likes

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Saff(f): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
This is nothing new
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Bigsteveg(m): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukkyemotions:

So who goes to give his/her ex wedding iv? Babe that's not a mistake.
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
naijacentric:
civilized fool bye
Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business / Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.