Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! (43357 Views)

If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine / Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo / 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
DrObum:
How do people mistakenly sleep with someone?
Let's say there was this one time your room mate's girlfriend was asleep nude on the floor, you woke up at night to visit the toilet only to trip and fall ........and your d!ck went straight into her honeypot.

Is that not a mistake. Abeg no mind these hoes jare

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukkyemotions:
Sorry, though my username is not my real name, but what can a lady do if she mistakenly sleeps with someone when she goes to give the person her wedding card. Let's say when she goes to give a wedding card to her ex & the ex rushes her for the last time & sleeps with her, & when she is done, she avoids the ex forever. Should she confess to fiance or just repent to do it no more?

Just asking a general question.
The thunder that will fire you is still doing pushups

That's why I can't marry a LEFTOVER.
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Uglymugg: 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukkyemotions:
don't just judge whoever the person may be!!!
In case you didn't know, you're sounding like a very guilty person
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
NaijaMenJimdo:

A man to send his wife out his house without any repercussion.

I know.
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by frank41(m): 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukkyemotions:
Sorry, though my username is not my real name, but what can a lady do if she mistakenly sleeps with someone when she goes to give the person her wedding card. Let's say when she goes to give a wedding card to her ex & the ex rushes her for the last time & sleeps with her, & when she is done, she avoids the ex forever. Should she confess to fiance or just repent to do it no more?

She is either meant to confess to the husband or quit the marriage cos she won't make a faithful wife/mother.
For Christ said is she meant to give her Boyfriend any invitation card?
Obviously,it is a liberate/intentional act.
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
glamorousbluice:
The mistake has been done..ur obviously not disciplined..but for what is what repent and move on..don't tell your husband to be..I repeat..do not let him know..some truths are better left untold..
one day, the secrete you are keeping from him will be revealed.

1 Like

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by MisterGrace: 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukkyemotions:
God is merciful even if anybody goes astray.

You should tell your fiance. If he forgives, don't try it ever again and if he goes, learn from your mistake.

Don't try to live with this burden for the rest of your life. You will regret it.
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by franchasng: 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
We overrate sex in Nigeria sha, go to US, Europe, Canada or Australia, mhen, they sex like craze yet their economy is superb and their society is super lovely.

I think its high time we liberalise sex and stop taking it too serious a sin and focus on being productive to revive our dead economy and nation.

Two consenting adults have the right to have sex if they have the mutual desire, let's not condemn as if they have done the worst thing when we do other bigger evils everyday lipsrsealed

Sex is nothing!

1 Like

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Icon79(m): 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
You're just asking for a friend, right? Yea rite!!!

Anyway, I totally understand where you're coming from and I am never gonna judge you. Bigger people than yourself have made more silly mistakes. I remember a young lady who gave her life to Christ, and with that new zeal she visited her boyfriend to preach to him. And long story short, she ended up sleeping with the bf.

As per your question, this is a very tough situation and nobody here can give you the right answer. If you ask me, I will advise that you confess to your fiancé because it's never a good idea to start marriage on lies. However, you gotta be aware that if you confess, the man might call off the wedding. And he would be within his rights to do so. Even the bible gives permission to break off an engagement for the sake of fornication (Matthew 19:9).

All in all, if you are a born again Christian, I will advise you to speak to your pastor and do whatever he tells you to do. It's all messed up but I hope you'd learn from this experience.

O pari

bukkyemotions:

1 Like

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by xtervaganza(m): 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
Oga ooo......

Awon oloriburuku po no country yi sha

2 Likes

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by fifty5(m): 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukkyemotions:
God is merciful even if anybody goes astray.
common shut up there. you are consoling yourself abi, aunty you can be the judge in your own case.
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Citizenshelm: 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
Lady shares her Incredible weight loss journey (photos) http://wapnetrealm.com/lady-shares-her-incredible-weight-loss-journey-photos/
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by justrite7: 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
delugajackson:
Just look at one of them, hoes parading themselves as girlfriends and wives-to-be. Not a single atom of shame. Do you think we are all dummies here?

You are here seeking advice for an imaginary lady when the "lady" in question is you. Anu ofia! I just pity that innocent man for taking a promiscous lady like you as his wife.

No be only general question, na JAMB. My friend will you get out of here before I lose my temper on you!

Man, u got no chill at all. Take it easy with him na

1 Like

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Carzolah(m): 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
How can u invite your ex in the first place and then went to his house.
Tell me Sis, you go there for knacking
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by MisterGrace: 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
glamorousbluice:
The mistake has been done..ur obviously not disciplined..but for what is what repent and move on..don't tell your husband to be..I repeat..do not let him know..some truths are better left untold..

Why? Because he's the only man on earth? How can you advise someone to live with such burden for the rest of her life?
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by EkoErrands: 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukkyemotions:

So in this age of Whatsapp you went to give your ex hard copy? My sister a girl once told me she the reason why she won't have sex with me for the first time just weeks to her marriage is because she doesn't want to experience any sex that will be sweeter than her husbands own in order not to keep going back for more after marriage.....now u see? That's a smart girl and a good girl to marry.

2 Likes

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by kennylawd: 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukkyemotions:
Let's assume a lady sleeps with an ex by mistake, God can forgive the person. And if the person promises not to cheat again.

Yes God has forgiven you. Just confess to Him and make up your mind not to give yourself to such emotions again. Mistakes can happen don't take it to heart or let anyone allow you to be depressed with Guilt feelings. Since you have agreed to have done wrong and remorseful Don't worry everyone make mistakes but don't ever do it again no matter how tempting the situation present itself. God have mercy on us all!
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Talkingboy: 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukkyemotions:

I am sure you are just asking for a friend grin
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
God bless you all for your comments.. Different posts.
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Okonsyourguy(m): 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ex rushes her for the last time and she didn're report him for rape? She's gonna have a hard time convincing anyone of her innocence. She shouldn't have taken the card to her ex in private in the first place, knowing how emotionally charged the environment can be. The horse has bolted from the barn already. My heart is broken for her...she's at the mercy of her beau now...goodluck to her

bukkyemotions:

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by dich: 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
I completely agree with you.

delugajackson:
Just look at one of them, hoes parading themselves as girlfriends and wives-to-be. Not a single atom of shame. Do you think we are all dummies here?

You are here seeking advice for an imaginary lady when the "lady" in question is you. Anu ofia! I just pity that innocent man for taking a promiscous lady like you as his wife.

No be only general question, na JAMB. My friend will you get out of here before I lose my temper on you!

2 Likes

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Estellar: 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
cornel994:
who has sex mistakenly?
I tire for her
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by jozee8: 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
Now am beginning to think that all those children they will be telling us is 8 month old pregnancy needs some paternity test!

1 Like

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Rozaytee: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
sirusX:
Come OP....are we sure you're not the one??
she is d one na...bukkyemotions....lol...emotional disaster
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukkyemotions:
God bless you all for your comments.. Different posts.
Amen... Just take it easy and don't let your guilt overwhelm your happiness or make it too obvious that you'll start acting strange and cast yourself.. Besides you deserve to be happy....
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by mide419: 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
cornel994:
who has sex mistakenly?

Ask me ooooo?
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by earnvest: 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
Someone's about to father another man's child coz the wife took 'one for the road'.

2 Likes

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Platony(m): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2018
D way OP put am...

She might stil knack d ex even afta wedding oo.

undecided undecided

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by wman(m): 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
Pataricatering:
wouldnt it be great if you guys unleashed as much venom and hate if it was a guy that cheated ? Hypocrites !

I'm a guy and I agree with this.
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
MissRaine69:
Young Mula, baby!

Saving Miss Raine

Oh no! You have suddenly become culturally insensitive; you're posting pictures of a domestic abuser and an "STD transmitter" while shouting "Mula, baby!" - whatever that means. I put it to you Miss Raine that you have joined the pop-culture bandwagon...the bad gang section of the Kanye West-drawn carriage. We need to arrange an intervention for you. Worry not, Raine. We've come to rescue you. cry cry

...then I'll sell the script to James Cameron.

2 Likes

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukkyemotions:

sis if u pray from now till eternity without telling your man,I don't see how you would get forgiven by God since ur not sincere.true,the guy might not go on with the marriage but theirs a little chance he would -he deserves to know.imagine what he would do when he finds out after the marriage be it in days,weeks or years-because he definitly would findout cause karma is a bitch.
away from the guy,its obvious you have a problem.what would happen when you go to share your child dedication card to male friends? maybe coming clean and him dumping you would better prepare you for what marriage is all about
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukkyemotions:

So u mistakenly fvcked ur ex abi.. One question tho. Did u trip & fall on his erect pipe cos that kind mistake sounds only real to a re.tarded re.tard... If u aren't ready to be a wife don't jump into it because of pressure... Keep juggling pipes for now & let the nigga be free to marry someone who will make him a happy home... I wonder how many more mistakes awaits in the future angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy / How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? / Married Ex Wants Me To Manage Her New Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.