Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! (43355 Views)

If She Cheats With My Brother, Will Child DNA Still Match Mine / Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo / 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Xcelinteriors(f): 4:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
Elder001:

You can sue his ass for rape.

Your ground will be that he coerced you into the act therefore it is rape.
The question is how do I explain to my husband that my Ex raped me? He will never believe me and will send me out of his house.
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukkyemotions:
Everybody has responded.

You opened an account today for this question so it means you are the person in question.

1 Like

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by mayorkyzo: 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
Abeg o I wan ask one question.. Them dey use mistake fvck person?? grin grin grin
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Pataricatering(f): 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
you will make a bad wife no offense, you know in some cultures stuff like this can kill her husband to be? undecided
why should he die because his fiancé retried her ex ? Is anybody worth dying over ? Do women die when you guys are fcking around ? Abegi !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Innobee99(m): 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
I wish God never created women or probably replaced them with something better.

I jus dey vex for woman mata!
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
Pataricatering:
im sure it’s paining you that you can’t tell the fiancé ? Lol ! Busy body !
You have no idea. I'm sure you're as heartless as the OP

1 Like

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
Xcelinteriors:

The question is how do I explain to my husband that my Ex raped me? He will never believe me and will send me out of his house.

Lol.. I didn't know that you're married.

But how can you be married and can't resist your ex if you two are together?

BTW your husband can't send you out from the home because of that.

The court will seize the house from him for you or jail him.

Seems many women really don't understand laws
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
Pataricatering:
better calm down ! It was a mistake - you didn’t do it on purpose and obviously you sound remorseful ! Go on with your marriage and don’t mention it - there is no need ! The only reason you should feel guilty is if you have a non - cheating boyfriend ? But if he cheats , then don’t give yourself any wahala over it - you might even still need your ex for revenge fcking ! If you know you know ! Lol .
what got me laughing in your post is that when he cheats, she shouldn't give herself wahala. in essence, she should be expecting the law of karma
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Dollyak(f): 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
junique629:
the worst thing you can do to yourself is to tell him,you will kill whatsoever trust he had in you, he would use it against you forever that is if he even marries you.He would even leverage on it to cheat on you anytime,just repent and sin no more.
lol @ repent and sin no more.
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by divinevie(m): 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
delugajackson:
Just look at one of them, hoes parading themselves as girlfriends and wives-to-be. Not a single atom of shame. Do you think we are all dummies here?

You are here seeking advice for an imaginary lady when the "lady" in question is you. Anu ofia! I just pity that innocent man for taking a promiscous lady like you as his wife.

No be only general question, na JAMB. My friend will you get out of here before I lose my temper on you!
must the Ex be at the wedding

1 Like

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by DonnyE(m): 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
banio:

I understand the rushing part. When I was young, I and my babe use to rush it. Immediately she enters no time for protocol, just shift the panties aside and slot. So so sweet.

But the fiancee bleeped up.
If the ex indeed rushed her and bleeped her, it all means there was no protection.Some innocent guy is about to father a son that's not his..Shame!!!
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by DonnyE(m): 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukkyemotions:
Sorry, though my username is not my real name, but what can a lady do if she mistakenly sleeps with someone when she goes to give the person her wedding card. Let's say when she goes to give a wedding card to her ex & the ex rushes her for the last time & sleeps with her, & when she is done, she avoids the ex forever. Should she confess to fiance or just repent to do it no more?

Just asking a general question.
f the ex indeed rushed her and bleeped her, it all means there was no protection.Some innocent guy is about to father a son that's not his..Shame!!!
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by ohem007(m): 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ion get it at all....

You went to his house.. Gave him your invitation card.. Then you fell and landed on his d!ck...

Hw is even that possible
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
mimicue:
Take my advice . What you don’t know won’t kill you . Don’t tell him . No one has sex by mistake , u voluntarily did it , so the best thing for you right now is not to tell your husband so far you know you’re not going back to the guy . Do your wedding and stay faithful that say no one knows
u get it, nobody have sex by mistake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Pataricatering(f): 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
banio:
Some pussies are meant for the public. Don't bother deceiving yourself and the brother( husband ). You can't change even in marriage you will still share the cake
lol ! Why are you so pained though ? Public pvssy ko private dyck ni !
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
That is why DNA testing is important.
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Born2Breed(f): 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukkyemotions:
Sorry, though my username is not my real name, but what can a lady do if she mistakenly sleeps with someone when she goes to give the person her wedding card. Let's say when she goes to give a wedding card to her ex & the ex rushes her for the last time & sleeps with her, & when she is done, she avoids the ex forever. Should she confess to fiance or just repent to do it no more?

What happened before marriage,stays outside marriage.
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
naijacentric:
mumu as if u ladies are innocent
You couldn't quote me like a civilized fellow right? Innocent or not I wrote the truth. Argue with your phone
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Pataricatering(f): 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
Oma307:

what got me laughing in your post is that when he cheats, she shouldn't give herself wahala. in essence, she should be expecting the law of karma
whether she cheats or not there is a good chance her husband will cheat ! Is it not naija men ?
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by ohem007(m): 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
Abeg go watch "how i met your mother" season 4 episode 5...

You will see your answer there
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by excell911: 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
She can't just get enof of the d*#k grin.
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
Elder001:

In Nigeria it is possible. In UK & USA, if the house is in his company name, he can send her packing inisiting the house is company asset and not joint marital asset.
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by otunbadan(m): 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukkyemotions:

NEVER EVER TRY TO CONFESS THAT ... The heart get hurt with what it knows, why hurt the fiancé?
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
Pataricatering:
whether she cheats or not there is a good chance her husband will cheat ! Is it not naija men ?
how do you know that her husband will cheat on her. ladies and their mentality at times
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by pxjosh(m): 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
bukkyemotions:
Let's assume a lady sleeps with an ex by mistake, God can forgive the person. And if the person promises not to cheat again.
No, you don't sleep with someone and call it a mistake, like it's an accident you couldn't prevent. You could have taken some sort of precautions before going to meet your ex, if it's actually very compulsory for you to give him your wedding card.

God will forgive you if you repent and ask for forgiveness. Nevertheless, the lady still have to tell the husband what happened so such thing will never happen again
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Pataricatering(f): 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
Earthbound:

You have no idea. I'm sure you're as heartless as the OP
lol ! But when you guys cheat you are not heartless ? Is this not what women have accepted from you mofos ? Small cheating you will want to kill yourselves ! There is nothing a woman can do to a man that they don’t deserve !
Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by otunbadan(m): 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
Pataricatering:

Naija men ooo ... I assume you daddy is from Cameroon!

3 Likes

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
Born2Breed:

What happened before marriage,stays outside marriage.
one spotted

5 Likes

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2018
Elder001:

Honestly if I stay with my Ex alone in a room, something must surely happen. grin is like you are not in Nigeria sir. which court can seize my husband house when it's clear I cheated. Oga na naija be this, such thing doesn't happen

2 Likes

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Born2Breed(f): 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
Oma307:

one spotted

I nor shake.

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by shugamummy: 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
Stupid H.O.E. You are even viewing this topic hoping to find consoling words. You went to f*uck your ex and guilty conscience is biting you and you are here seeking solace. My whole prayer now is for the guy to find out. Please if you are about to get married this weekend and your wife recently shared wedding cards kindly consult me. I have a way of catching these cheap hoes who have refused to retire from active olosho work. May your husband to be find out and dump your stupid ass where it belongs...O.L.O.S.H.O

5 Likes

Re: If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! by Pataricatering(f): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
aumeehn:
You are a prostitute cheap one sef! just listen to yourself, mistakenly had sex! let me reassure you that even if you keep quiet now your fiancé will surely find out! olosho thats why i hate women! very ungrateful and unstable beings!
wouldnt it be great if you guys unleashed as much venom and hate if it was a guy that cheated ? Hypocrites !

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Investigates Her Boyfriend To See If He's Faithful And See The Outcome / "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy / How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.