Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues (23983 Views)

A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married / ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by KadunaMafia: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
teewhydope:
yet you stupidly wrote this. aren't unemployed ladies human too, or you think they love their current status.

#RespectLadiesMyFoot
I didn't disrespect anyone. Stop stepping on your brain boy
Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by zicoraads: 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
donstan18:

You have a point, bruv. Nobody wants liability.

I hate it when some men cry after being dumped by a lady they trained. What stops you from marrying and making her your own before training her?

Yes ké. But if you train her just because it was you helping someone out, then no point crying over it.

I wonder ooooo. She can as well be your wife while still going to school. Back in the day, there was this lady who was in my class. Her husband was super rich, and put her in school just for the certificate. We made a lot of money helping her out with assignments, tests and the like. But she was already his. Saves everyone the plenty long and boring stories of how someone has dumped the other.

2 Likes

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by donstan18: 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
zicoraads:

Yes ké. But if you train her just because it was you helping someone out, then no point crying over it.

I wonder ooooo. She can as well be your wife while still going to school. Back in the day, there was this lady who was in my class. Her husband was super rich, and put her in school just for the certificate. We made a lot of money helping her out with assignments, tests and the like. But she was already his. Saves everyone the plenty long and boring stories of how someone has dumped the other.

No doubt, her husband must be learned, that's how educated men think.

The world is changing, it's just like how musicians and their record label roll, you agree with desperation, then when you go wise and exposed, you'll breach the contract.

You can train a lady in school(As per helping her), but doing it for marriage is a NO NO for me.

Only illiterate and foolish men indulge in such.

3 Likes

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Oyindidi(f): 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
Count your loses if she refuse to marry you. No too much talk

1 Like

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by iamJ(m): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
Count your loses if she refuse to marry you. No too much talk
advisor of life cheesy
Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by pocohantas(f): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
Someone doesn't believe in relationships, but won't let evening newspapers [LIKE ME] rest. Nawa! This hypocrisy and poke-nosing stinks! cheesy Anyway, let reality fix it all up grin

OP, I don't support the idea. But then, I don't know what I would have done if I didn't have capable parents.

5 Likes

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, sincerely. I don't believe in relationship, because men are loosing in relationships.

I love freedom and peace of mind and life, and aswell I don't believe in emotional manipulation and blackmail.

For me, Boyfriend and Girlfriends don't owe themselves explanations on anything till they get married.

>If a lady decides not to marry you after training her in school, it's her choice and not a sin against man.
>If a man decides not to marry you after committing 15 abortions for him, it's still his choice.

We shouldn't marry out of pity.

That's my opinion dear.

grin
Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Oyindidi(f): 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
iamJ:
advisor of life cheesy
No too much take, if you begin dey think about your loses you fit sick. Quoter for life, where hide since
Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
Love should be selfless. I think the Bible mentioned the qualities of love in The book of John.

So sad people scam others looking to love and be loved in return.

2 Likes

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
pocohantas:
Someone doesn't believe in relationships, but won't let evening newspapers [LIKE ME] rest. Nawa! This hypocrisy and poke-nosing stinks! cheesy Anyway, let reality fix it all up grin

OP, I don't support the idea. But then, I don't know what I would have done if I didn't have capable parents.
you are only a sensible girl with a sense of responsibility. People have parents still choose to be whatever they are. There are options.. run part time, work as you are schooling. Thing is many don't have this sense of responsibility and they prey on men for their needs.

2 Likes

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by pocohantas(f): 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
majekdom2:
you are only a sensible girl with a sense of responsibility. People have parents still choose to be whatever they are. There are options.. run part time, work as you are schooling. Thing is many don't have this sense of responsibility and they prey on men for their needs.

LOL, I know there are so many things to do.
But truth is, poverty has a way of bringing out the deceptive and selfish nature of people. In fact, lots of ladies go into relationships and marriages for selfish reasons. It is just an easier way to meet their needs, all one has to do is form love for the man.

5 Likes

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
People who help you when you are in need do it because they believe in you and love. The least one can do is reciprocate back. Relationship is not business!!

1 Like

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Originalsly: 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
Why would the guy be upset? Why would he figure the girl would marry him because he sponsored her schooling? ...is it automatic?... this is not different from the guy who takes a lady on a date... spends a whole lot....and is shocked that she refused to open her legs for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 29, 2018
It's very wrong for a guy to train a girl in school with the hope of marrying her in the future. It's called blatant foolishness.
I once used my school fees to assist my selfish girlfriend but one fateful day because of a little quarrel she boldly asked me what I have done for her. I almost missed my final year exam because of this if not for a lecturer friend of mine that begged on my behalf. I could have become an extra year student because of foolishness mask with love.
I dumped the selfish idiot, she cried and cried for me to come back but that will be an act of a dog.

7 Likes

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 29, 2018
KadunaMafia:
I didn't disrespect anyone. Stop stepping on your brain boy

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by ednut1(m): 11:58am On Jul 29, 2018
Stay away from broke and jobless gals.

5 Likes

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by nazablossom(f): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
Why a man will train a girl he is not married to beats me. You don't have relatives that need help or what? Serves you right.

2 Likes

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Amarabae(f): 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2018
nazablossom:
Why a man will train a girl he is not married to beats me. You don't have relatives that need help or what? Serves you right.
my dear.
Love as they say is blind.
So it's happening

2 Likes

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
Haha so d guy take rat poison cos of being jilted by a babecheesy? . Na wao d guy fall hand shacheesy. Most sharp guys dese days if dey must train a girl in school then that girl must marry the guy. If d girl no gree marry d guy then guy no go gree drop money for her education.na so most sharp guys dey do am these days. Na the mumu men still dey fall for this agelong trickcheesy.anyway i cant see myself training a girl because of marriage.i never desperate reach dat level.

1 Like

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by nazablossom(f): 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
Amarabae:
my dear.
Love as they say is blind.
So it's happening
Then, let him count it as sacrifice for love then smiley

1 Like

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
delugajackson:
Only a foolish man would use his hard earned money to sponsor a girl through school with the hopes of marrying her.

Who the hell does that these days when the chances of her sticking with you in the future is slim! I'd rather use that money on a profitable business with a very high return on investment. I can't be doing the job of your parents all in the name of love.
there are some of these ladies their parents do send them money but they will still be collecting the school fees and house rent money from the mumu mancheesy. The one sent by their parents they will save to establish while the one sent by the mumu man will be funded on their education.after graduation they will dump the mumu man,move ahead and establish themselves while the mumu man will be whistling for marriagecheesy. Make some men dey try get sense abegcheesy. Anyway its only stark illiterate men who fall into this type of trap.
Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by temblor1(m): 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
Amarabae:
whats funny
Bae, sooo deep.... I can't even feel my beats. PEASANTS everywhere... MUST YOU GO TO SCHOOL?
Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by ImaIma1(f): 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
Like a guy that sent his babe to Spain for masters and she started dating a Spanish guy. She was spending money from her bf on the Spanish guy.

When she returned, she broke up with the Nigerian guy saying that they were no more on the same page/level. The guy cried.

People can be mean

5 Likes

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 30, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL, I know there are so many things to do.
But truth is, poverty has a way of bringing out the deceptive and selfish nature of people. In fact, lots of ladies go into relationships and marriages for selfish reasons. It is just an easier way to meet their needs, all one has to do is form love for the man.

Finally 1 lady out of 100 is admitting that 85% of relationship in Nigeria is just for Financial stability.

Thank God. Atleast now I can sleep well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 30, 2018
ImaIma1:
Like a guy that sent his babe to Spain for masters and she started dating a Spanish guy. She was spending money from her bf on the Spanish guy.

When she returned, she broke up with the Nigerian guy saying that they were no more on the same page/level. The guy cried.

People can be mean

You know a lot of Men are been jilted but Its women's nature to always cry fowl, tell everyone and claim victim every time.

Men are even scared to complain that a girl even jilted them, because the society would laugh them to scorn, they just keep quiet & cry in silence. I can't tell you how many women have attempted to almost turn me to mugu in the name of Marriage/Relationship.

Ofcourse my friends must not hear that a girl used my head. I rather Kip Chut cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by ImaIma1(f): 11:59am On Jul 30, 2018
cruchenutii:

You know a lot of Men are been jilted but Its women's nature to always cry fowl, tell everyone and claim victim every time.

Men are even scared to complain that a girl even jilted them, because the society would laugh them to scorn, they just keep quiet & cry in silence. I can't tell you how many women have attempted to almost turn me to mugu in the name of Marriage/Relationship.

Ofcourse my friends must not hear that a girl used my head. I rather Kip Chut cheesy

Are you not on Nairaland? Men cry fowl more than women! Infact the men here weep fowl cheesy. Countless threads that men create are filling up NL. Just search around.
Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
ImaIma1:

Are you not on Nairaland? Men cry fowl more than women! Infact the men here weep fowl cheesy. Countless threads that men create are filling up NL. Just search around.

Yes those guys crying fowl on NL romance section are just Immature & what they are crying fowl about is not really significant, We are talking of crying fowl about a Lady you trained in school, thats a big deal. Most guys here will be crying fowl over the 5k they spent on a girl on a date for not sleeping with them in return.

Abeg, Shey na that ones we dey worry about? undecided
Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by ImaIma1(f): 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
cruchenutii:

Yes those guys crying fowl on NL romance section are just Immature & what they are crying fowl about is not really significant, We are talking of crying fowl about a Lady you trained in school, thats a big deal. Most guys here will be crying fowl over the 5k they spent on a girl on a date for not sleeping with them in return.

Abeg, Shey na that ones we dey worry about? undecided

Jeez!!! You are mean...lol. They are coming for you.

Their posts make me cringe. The immaturity and ignorance is disappointing and just plain annoying...like there is something fundamentally wrong with these men that should be boys.

Well, i don't think a guy should take the burden of sending a girl he intends to marry to school because there is the possibility that she won't end up marrying him. Why take that risk?

If he wants to help her with no strings attached? Fine!!

It even happens the other way round. A babe from a wealthy home cleans up a guy she is dating and he uses her money on other girls and then marries someone else.

It is not a gender thing. It is more of a conscience thing.

3 Likes

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by 1realBobby(m): 2:57am On Jul 31, 2018
My question is, Must one go through a higher institution of learning before one can be considered literate?

I for one can get married to any lady, provided she has something doing or is in the process of acquiring a skill and most importantly, very much enlightened.

I know some girls back in the days who after going through the university for up to five years studying engineering, later graduating and ending up becoming fashion designers. So, does it mean that all the years they spent in school was wasted?

Well, going back to the question the OP raised, i think personally, it is outrightly foolish for any man to train a lady through school with the ultimate aim of marrying her after graduation because my people would always say one thing ' eyes wey don see outside must tear finish ' . meaning that you should not expect the lady to be the same person she was before you sent her to school.

From my own personal experience while i was in school... There was this particular girl, she was already engaged before she gained admission. Her husband to be, who was also her sponsor would always come around most weekends to either take her out or just to see her. But guess what? This girl in question was also shagging one of our course mates. we got to know all these when the girl later got pregnant for that coursemate of ours, thereby making her future husband/sponsor withdraw from paying her fees. The other guy who was also a student like her could not afford shouldering her bills, so she had to drop out. This particular lady didn't play her card well, if not she would have taken preventive measures, continue deceiving her sponsor and then break his heart at the dying minute just to be with the other guy. But karma's a bitch.. she got served

I do not believe in love, so i can't do any thing foolish for the sake of love. There are so many fish in the river for you to make your choice from if you wish to. If it's a lady with masters you want, dem plenty wey dey find husband. If it's an illiterate or perhaps semi enlightened lady you want, dem full the market. By the way, now adays no need to even marry again. we are in the era of 'Baby Mamas' grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by happney65: 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
Have said it times without number..I cannot be held responsible for the bills of a girl i am not married too..As in why should I?

The only thing i will do while dating will be normal boyfriend/girlfriend stuffss..Not paying any compulsory Bills..

Am married now,and the bills of my now wife then girlfriend were not paid by ME...They were paid by her Mum..Her schools fees,Rent,Upkeep etc

If i meet a girl that feels dating me means i should be the one to pay her bills,I'll fuccck her only and send her away...

I am not held responsible to you..cos no be me born you..I am only responsible to my wife which i am married to..

It was when my girlfriend now wife got Pregnant her bills became mine 100%..

This notion of a Man paying bills of a grown adult is just nonesensical..We are not married,you are not my Child why should i be held responsible for you?Just Why?

Arrant Nonesense

4 Likes

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Munzy14(m): 7:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
donstan18:

I can't train any lady in school with the hope of marrying her, I don't wish to date an illiterate, I just don't want liability, I can't tolerate or stress myself for any woman who's not my mum, sister or wife, I detest needy ladies, I hate pests, not from any lady.

But if I find what I want from a woman in an illiterate, I'll kindly marry her and get her pregnant before sending her to school.

I must have a reason to hold while training her in school, which is "She's my wife"

You must be igbo guy, if u are not apply for change if tribe. lmaooooo
Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by nextstep(m): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
donstan18:

I can't train any lady in school with the hope of marrying her, I don't wish to date an illiterate, I just don't want liability, I can't tolerate or stress myself for any woman who's not my mum, sister or wife, I detest needy ladies, I hate pests, not from any lady.

But if I find what I want from a woman in an illiterate, I'll kindly marry her and get her pregnant before sending her to school.

I must have a reason to hold while training her in school, which is "She's my wife"

What you've said is very true, and I was thinking the same... however don't get her pregnant before school, because then she'll be out of commission for 3-4 years raising your child (and likely two or more)... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Fine Brea*sts With Stretch Mark / A Single Lady's Advice To Single Ladies / Reasons Why Some Girls Will Never See Mr Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.