Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:08 PM

The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues (24380 Views)

A Girl I Trained Is Getting Married / ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2018
princesweetman2:

Its a shame dat some men wud negotiate training u wt d hope of marrying u.
na inferiority complex dey worry such men
Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by happney65: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
FaceThem:

You Deserve Mtn Recharge Card, how can i forward it to u

Na so he be jare..

1 Like

Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by BIXYBABE: 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
ednut1:
Stay away from broke and jobless gals.
When u married a working class girk , u will still come here to say https://www.nairaland.com/4634299/im-regret-getting-married
Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Stellamariss(f): 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
happney65:

Why is it annoying?He said that which is the truth isnt it? grin grin
pls am not in d mood....if is OK to u,no problem
Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Fourwinds: 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL, I know there are so many things to do.
But truth is, poverty has a way of bringing out the deceptive and selfish nature of people. In fact, lots of ladies go into relationships and marriages for selfish reasons. It is just an easier way to meet their needs, all one has to do is form love for the man.
hmmmmm....this your comment carries a lot of weight....
Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Mftivi: 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
Pataricatering:
women are ungrateful ? It’s men who taught them ! Do you know how many women married guys with “ potential “ sacrificed their careers so the man will not be emasculated yet the guy dumped them or married second wife after everything ? Women are ungrateful creatures indeed !
lol I laugh at how y'all conveniently blame men for everything. Women are pure an holy lots they can never do no wrong unless a man pushes them to do so. Some BS!
Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Youngpo413: 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
pocohantas:
Someone doesn't believe in relationships, but won't let evening newspapers [LIKE ME] rest. Nawa! This hypocrisy and poke-nosing stinks! cheesy Anyway, let reality fix it all up grin

OP, I don't support the idea. But then, I don't know what I would have done if I didn't have capable parents.
You are not an evening newspaper,God forbid!
Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Youngpo413: 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
Seenyo:
to all those saying marry her first, DON'T BE NAIVE OR CAUGHT UN-AWARE !

I have an elderly friend who sent his wife that bore him 4 children to school, the wife later left him to remarry a graduate!
the trauma lunched the man into depression but He later got over it.

AFTER WOMEN, FEAR WOMEN!...a word is enough!
what? !!!
Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Youngpo413: 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
Seenyo:

1.The new man isn't that young!

2.the lady doesn't look after 2, talk less of after 4!

3.beauty /preference they say is in the eyes of the beholder!

4.of course she abandoned her kids then but they are grown now. in fact 2 are even now parents #FACTS!
Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Youngpo413: 3:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
Seenyo:

1.The new man isn't that young!

2.the lady doesn't look after 2, talk less of after 4!

3.beauty /preference they say is in the eyes of the beholder!

4.of course she abandoned her kids then but they are grown now. in fact 2 are even now parents #FACTS!
Then there is nothing like karma in this life.
Re: The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
Youngpo413:
Then there is nothing like karma in this life.

to a large extent, you can say that again!
...the man told never to make the mistake of sending a lady to School due to his bitter experience.

...but I sure know that there are few good ladies out there but majority are bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Describe Love In Just One Word! / 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady / Do Ladies Consider Themselves "Being Too Broke" For A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.