Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? (34530 Views)

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Say Something Nice About Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
Viicfuntop:

What’s your point
Nothing...
Just that your post says a lot about you.
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Ragnar37: 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
Hmm, never had one, just came to read and pass.
RexTramadol1:

You sure av a thing for clouds.....

grin grin grin

And that weird guy Wey talk say body odour.
Hmm, never had one, just came to read and pass.
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by bejeria101(m): 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
Her lies! The thing get pepper and onions.

4 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
zicoraads:
She was the most caring person ever. Also had a heart of gold. She could sacrifice everything just to put a smile on the face of a widow or an orphan. She was the one who taught me the art of giving. And then she was more interested in my growth than she was in hers. I also miss how I teased her about her cooking and practically did all the cooking when she was acting all lazy. I miss how I'll have a phone or gadget problem and she'll fix it in no time and also tease me for having no clue about mobile devices.

I miss how...*sobbing* and runs away. embarassed sad

Bro.. you still haven't given me a reply to my question.

You can answer in another section.
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by peculiar111(f): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
jauntty:
Here's a toast to my Exs

Chioma : My NYSC babe. She was lively and crazy. No dull moment with her. Everything about her was fun fun fun..... But she can vex too.

Happiness : This one was a typical warri girl. Gra Gra girl. From outing to clubbing. God delivered me. Last last She is now a babymama

Ifeoluwa : my 2016 Lagos GF... Verryyyyy caring and understanding. Have never seen her angry. I just felt she was too good for me.

Hilra : My only Northern girl Ex. This girl na wife material 100000 yards... Cooks, sew, bakes. She is now married to one Alhaji.

Esther : My Calabar GF. Joke aside, na from this girl I confirm say Calabar ladies are SKILLFUL, both in the kitchen and in the "Other side". I miss all the weekends of just being indoors eating, watching movies and **********

Others too numerous to mention, I miss you all

......u try ooo....only u...God have mercy on you

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by milemimi93(m): 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
I miss her lies and cheating habit.

3 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by rosieluv(f): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
Ayodejioak:

It's a sad thread but you have all your thirty-two outside while you patiently read from page 1 to page 5.
Someone dash me that "I am not understanding" meme smiley
Okay I am crying tongue
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by RedAlert08(m): 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
malificent:
Our intelligent convos and arguments. Unfortunately he turned out to be a narcissist and an egoist.
I know a remedy for narcissism.

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
Zirah:

Let me break it down to you. Your ex is not that beautiful or not as beautiful as you think, but more attractive than you are and those girls looking at you two on the streets were comparing you both in their head, wondering why she chose to settle with you. Therefore, you dated up your ladder, she dated down and eventually broke up with you as a result. You should forget her and move forward.
Sorry, but you're wrong. She is THAT beautiful. I would have uploaded just one of her picture but I'm sure it would be immature. Her skin is like a baby's ass, (yes, it's that smooth)even when she would stay in my place for a few days and not take her bath as religiously as i did, her skin was still smooth and maintained it's natural color. Her nose is as small as a button, don't even get me started on her lips, very luscious and red lowerlip, her butt & boobs are very moderate (for a Ghanian) and she's 5'9'', she has cat eyes and they are always white even when she's hungry (only red when she wakes up lol) She was a literal melanine princess. She's half Ghanaian, half Nigerian. If you know anything about Ghanaian is that when they are fine, they are extremely fine and when they are ugly, they are extreme ugg, this girl is fine. I didn't have money when we met and you could see it clearly on my face, while she was rich but I was also good looking because I do get mired a lot when I'm on my own, but when you're with a girl (whether fine or not) people (at least over here) tend to look at you guys a lot, both men and women and they respect you more (which i think is very stupid) I miss how rude she would be to them because we both thought it was a stupid thing. We stayed together for so long that she started to look like me and people usually taught she was my sister, we bonded to much, i guesss. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Every single person I knew wanted to Bleep this girl, she's looked like sex, very comely when she sweats, I wish I was matured enough when I met her, could have handled things differently, could have trusted her more. cry

10 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by obowunmi(m): 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
Nothing.
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by SirMichael1: 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
Divay22:

Hmmm
Now am having a lot of questions to ask, but lemme just as this one.
So you have no intention of getting married? (cause you seriously can't avoid it when married)

I'll like to think of marriage as an obstacle to a carrier-based guy. Trust me, getting married is the least of my worries but when the time comes, I'll find a solution to that.

Just the past weekend, I invited a friend over to spend the weekend. I had to work on my dislike for body contact so I thought within myself, "Why don't you share the bed with this person". I'm sure you can guess what happens when a person that squirms excessively in bed to the point of leaving their imaginary side of the bed to yours while leaving their limbs wriggled on your body?

I don't get it, why can't people sleep peacefully and maintain a particular posture till they wake? I do.

And most times, I find that short people have a hard time maintaining a particular posture (I'm not being insensitive here) but that's my observation.

When I get a hug request, I quickly convert it to a handshake. (Initially, when I hadn't perfected this, people felt that I was some rude asshole) but now I'm so good with the conversion that most people don't even notice anymore.

So next question please, I've got ample time.

3 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Freeko4: 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
they were all fun but I miss nothing about them, they are the one's missing me. cos even after they all got married, they still want to hang around.

but I don't do ex and married women

3 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Viicfuntop(f): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
SirMichael1:

Haha.

I just needed to see if you still had it in you and clearly, you do.

You know, goading people to incite a reply is fun especially when you get the exact reply you want. Makes me feel like I'm controlling such individual. It's called reverse psychology. Lol, poking a little fun here and there doesn't hurt, does it?

I wouldn't say I'm all grown up and matured but I'm surely not stupid.

So, let's have a quick chat and I'll be done for today.

How have you been, my dear?

Whatever
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Viicfuntop(f): 8:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

Nothing...

Just that your post says a lot about you.

Is it because he is a Muslim, or because he is from Pakistan
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by RedAlert08(m): 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2018
sisisioge:
Hmmmm...I miss the way he sends me money any time I asked. I was never broke...he spoilt me rotten. Now I can't even afford to adequately pick all my bills though I work like a camel! Whew! I miss having a bf embarassed embarassed embarassed
And tomorrow you'll start shouting "feminism"
Feminism gbakwa oku there!

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by omotodun1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
Her altruism, dedication, loyalty, and devotion. I have never loved anyone like I did her and I am afraid I may never love in this fashion. We were perfect for each other, a match made in heaven. But she was a Muslim and I was a Christian, so our families did not approve. In fact, she was an American Lebanese Arab who wore an hijab and she was very devout.

My Christian family were against the relationship. They referenced the famous scriptures about "not being unequally yoked with unbelievers" and her people were vehemently against our relationship, claiming that it was Haram and against the will of Allah.

It was a very interesting situation, in that religious folks were using their Holy Books to support the breakdown of a relationship between two people who deeply loved each other. My faith is still intact, but I no longer associate with bigots who use religion to separate people.

Ultimately, her family gave her a choice: me or them. And she chose them. I have never felt this type of pain. I did not intentionally seek out an Arab Muslim. IT JUST HAPPENED! Notice that I did not say anything about her looks. In fact, this was the very first time that a woman's looks meant nothing to me. It was completely about her character and devotion. Anyway, I am rambling. I should leave now!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by barrydee(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
SirMichael1:
I never had an ex. I just couldn't stand someone's touch as it makes me uncomfortable.

There's just two times I experienced a hug from ladies.

First was during a crossover night and she pulled me close for a hug.

Second was a friend I pulled close for a hug at night after studying together. Trust me, it was weird. I hated it.

I'm just not comfortable when I'm touched and that's why I tend to sleep alone. I don't want you wriggling your limbs on my body while I sleep. Can't stand it!

BRO YOU ARE GAY.

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by jauntty: 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
GoldHorse:

Watching movies and... wetin na? Wetin those 10 multiplication signs mean? Una dey do plenty maths after watching movies? Me ayam nut understanding o... tongue
my brother, after those weekends maths eh I always dey lose weight grin grin grin. Division, Addition, Subtraction... Math na work I swear

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by RedAlert08(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
enny4real23:
She was interesting, kind, loyal, romantic (most girls are not) intelligent, she reads a lot, and so do I, that was what attracted me to her, she was beautiful, so chesty, you could sleep off on her bosom, with an amazing derriere you could die for, she was like a mirror image of me but a bit different, we were so alike, sometimes this was a blessing, sometimes it wasn't, we even had the same name and surname, very stubborn girl we broke up because of genotype, I've dated other girls, had flings but none was as interesting or intelligent as she was, Today is her birthday
You have same name and surname?
What are the odds?!!

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by sisisioge: 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
RedAlert08:

And tomorrow you'll start shouting "feminism"
Feminism gbakwa oku there!

I yam not a feminist cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 09, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Is it because he is a Muslim, or because he is from Pakistan
Both...
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by enny4real23(m): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
RedAlert08:

You have same name and surname?
What are the odds?!!
that's very rare, I know, we are even from the same state
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by gcof(m): 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
jauntty:
Here's a toast to my Exs

Chioma : My NYSC babe. She was lively and crazy. No dull moment with her. Everything about her was fun fun fun..... But she can vex too.

Happiness : This one was a typical warri girl. Gra Gra girl. From outing to clubbing. God delivered me. Last last She is now a babymama

Ifeoluwa : my 2016 Lagos GF... Verryyyyy caring and understanding. Have never seen her angry. I just felt she was too good for me.

Hilra : My only Northern girl Ex. This girl na wife material 100000 yards... Cooks, sew, bakes. She is now married to one Alhaji.

Esther : My Calabar GF. Joke aside, na from this girl I confirm say Calabar ladies are SKILLFUL, both in the kitchen and in the "Other side". I miss all the weekends of just being indoors eating, watching movies and **********

Others too numerous to mention, I miss you all

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
sisisioge:
Hmmmm...I miss the way he sends me money any time I asked. I was never broke...he spoilt me rotten. Now I can't even afford to adequately pick all my bills though I work like a camel! Whew! I miss having a bf embarassed embarassed embarassed

Meaning.. the reason you start a relationship with a guy is because you want him to pay your bills.

Nigerian ladies never seize to amaze me.

A guy has two hands and two legs just like you, you went to school just like him but some how you think you two are different.

3 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by gcof(m): 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
yeeshanana:
He was so caring,would go to any length to make sure I was happy. Hometown differences tore us apart

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
sisisioge:

I yam not a feminist cool

I've always said it that most women who don't support feminism are poor and depend on men.

Rich ones who don't support are suffering from Stockholm syndrome.

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by Viicfuntop(f): 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

Both...

So what does it say about me
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by SirMichael1: 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
barrydee:

BRO YOU ARE GAY.

How do you mean?

What you read that I wrote isn't restricted to females alone, it happens both ways.

This is the total number of hug I've had for both sexes. 3.

The two ladies I mentioned and then my father (We were both extremely happy after Musa netted the second goal for Nigeria. I was so happy that I ran outside the compound with boxers (Lol). When I returned still very happy, my dad reached out to hug me, I hesitated even in such happy state but I just allowed it)

I'm just weird not a gay. smiley
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by zenith4biz(m): 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
bravesoul247:
G.. religion is man made. Why would you guys allow religion come in between you guys when you both are compatible? Compatibility is rare, while religion is common and it's something we can work on.

You may not understand until you find yourself in such a situation.
Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by CryptoClub2018: 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2018
The only reason why I will miss my ex is if I am very stupidd or why would u miss a miserable person angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by sisisioge: 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
Elder001:

Meaning.. the reason you start a relationship with a guy is because you want him to pay your bills.

Nigerian ladies never seize to amaze me.

A guy has two hands and two legs just like you, you went to school just like him but some how you think you two are different.

Broke assz niggggas always ready to wage war wherever it is suspected that a man gives a woman...whew! Ever wondered what she gives too?

Anyways, don't worry about what motivates my relationship... It has absolutely nothing to do with you. In fact, I wish you some extra change to ease your frown. Cheers wink

1 Like

Re: What Is One Thing You Miss About Your Ex? by gcof(m): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
SirMichael1:
I never had an ex. I just couldn't stand someone's touch as it makes me uncomfortable.

There's just two times I experienced a hug from ladies.

First was during a crossover night and she pulled me close for a hug.

Second was a friend I pulled close for a hug at night after studying together. Trust me, it was weird. I hated it.

I'm just not comfortable when I'm touched and that's why I tend to sleep alone. I don't want you wriggling your limbs on my body while I sleep. Can't stand it!
bros bros I hope you are not what i’m Thinking...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / Nigerian Lady's Traditional Wedding In Italy To White Lover. Photos / My Dirty Secret With My Attractive Landlord’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.