Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,930 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? (51101 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment / Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by sammi21(m): 9:18am On Aug 13, 2018
Guy this shouldnt be a problem na...No be say d guy pack load come ur house oh or has any accomodation problem....Only just to Bleep his babe in ur house wen ur not around..haba!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by 11doubledee: 9:32am On Aug 13, 2018
Ishilove:

What's devil beans?
You don't want to know
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by internationalman(m): 9:39am On Aug 13, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

SMH.
It is finished.
These same persons after fornicating will go to church on Sunday and tell God to forgive their sins as if God is a child.
This is why I don't take most people who claim to be Christians having girlfriends and boyfriends serious.
Same old same old hypocrite.

What even warrant this thing you are talking about?
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by internationalman(m): 9:43am On Aug 13, 2018
Eddy2cute:
na so the whole matta no pass this one na. It's simply a thing of the guy code jare. Those of us that started by renting just one room apartment understands this stuffs. it's normal so long they don't mess up the place and expect you to do the cleanup:
Can you imagine what the guy is ranting about here on nairaland.. That should b a free service rendered by a guy to another in life..
Any guy can't render such service to his fellow guy isn't a guy at all

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by internationalman(m): 9:45am On Aug 13, 2018
livinbygrace:

Bro,forget that’ who knows tomorrow level’.Most of such friends that brings girls to your house at your discomfort virtually don’t take you serious and hardly they come to your aid or assistance when help is needed in future.Guys count it as fun and nothing more.It will even be better and they will respect you more if you confront and stops them for bringing girls to your house.I have done this many times and from experience such friends have no future values ,only fun fun fun.They will only come to your place when they wants to have fun,but when it’s time for serious issues they disappear nothing more.So the guy should act now and No need to displease himself because he wants to pleases is so called friends.I am Talking from personal experience
Even if they don't help u, but does it do any harm having sex in your room?
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by senatordave1(m): 9:50am On Aug 13, 2018
Morning guys.please am in a deep financial state.please help me.
First bank 3102979571
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Abayor7: 9:53am On Aug 13, 2018
internationalman:
1 it's either you are not guy enough or

2 you re jealous.

If it's number 1 you have to learn the guy code

If it's number 2 tell the guy to tell his girl to come along with her friend next time she's coming.

What you do with her friend is up to you

Baba weyrey grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by livinbygrace: 9:58am On Aug 13, 2018
internationalman:

Even if they don't help u, but does it do any harm having sex in your room?

Then,what is the essence of friendship if you cant help each other?Moreover,it sometimes have both spiritual or psychological effect if you are the sensitive type.Its better you keep off from such friends and look elsewhere or you ll regret it later in life.Such friends are always not serious and mostly irresponsible.I have overgrown that stage over 15 years ago and i am talking from experience.If you know you cant hold your prick,then go to hotel and enjoy yourself .
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by gbenyi: 10:00am On Aug 13, 2018
Tell him he has a very bad taste on girls and they all have body odour. "Guy, the last girl you slept with here made my bedsheets stink so bad even after i had washed them three times with hot water" I bet you, he wouldn't want you to see any of his girls again. From that moment, he will start avoiding you and your apartment.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by tintingz(m): 10:07am On Aug 13, 2018
mhd5757:
I don't even see how this is a problem, my friend also brings girls to my place and I don't mind, I just let them use the spare bedroom.
You this op you are a difficult person even me that I am an introvert I don't mind.

I think your problem is that you are feeling left out that you friend is getting some sweet Ass while you are there with your dick in your hand not getting any. So why not get a girl for yourself too and bring her over. That way, you will no longer feel left out.
This is more of fallacious statement.

What makes you think he's left out? Do you know him?

So being uncomfortable equate being left out?

How is your advice the solution to being uncomfortable?
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Temptee101(m): 10:10am On Aug 13, 2018
All these jealous guys sef. He is based in Akwa ibom, comes to lagos occasionally yet you can't pretend and endure until he goes back, it is sheer jealousy. Go get yourself a girlfriend

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Diamond23(f): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2018
fcnaxo:
lol what is #yack# if they both cum he must wash it. That’s Y dey are friends.
Lol grin....Just use it as a form of EXCLAMATION! Me can’t try dat ooo, it’s either u come with ur own bedding or u washing d bedding b4 leaving...shikena! I won’t even allow u to try dat at d first place. Everything has its limit even friendship
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Temptee101(m): 10:13am On Aug 13, 2018
glorious10029:
Congratulations to Our Weekend winners.
Today's (13/08/2018) Now available..
See images below for more..
Congratulations finish your life there. Unrepentant scammer, your end is near
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Ruthluv4(f): 10:14am On Aug 13, 2018
royalguy123:
Op,the guy is not your friend!!!
1,You can sacrifice for whosoever you called a friend vise visa.
2,You will always make a friend happy.
3,You will have a price to pay to keep/make a friend.
if you can't do these things for anyone that person is not your FRIEND!
if he's a true friend, u will help ur friend or r u jealous? not dat is even a Christian stuff because he said took d condom from my closet, so Wat's ur problem? u don't need a friend, u need to be alone void of friends
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Temptee101(m): 10:15am On Aug 13, 2018
senatordave1:
Morning guys.please am in a deep financial state.please help me.
First bank 3102979571
How can a senator be in a financial crisis let alone a deep one at that. Go loot some money please
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by internationalman(m): 10:16am On Aug 13, 2018
livinbygrace:

Then,what is the essence of friendship if you cant help each other?Moreover,it sometimes have both spiritual or psychological effect if you are the sensitive type.Its better you keep off from such friends and look elsewhere or you ll regret it later in life.Such friends are always not serious and mostly irresponsible.I have overgrown that stage over 15 years ago and i am talking from experience.If you know you cant hold your prick,then go to hotel and enjoy yourself .
Bro bone that talk..

Helping someone doesn't necessarily warrant u to expect favour in return. Some things are just done for fun

But you not allowing guys to bring girls to ur house depends on how you grew up.

From where I grew up, even as a teenager I could bring a girl to my much more older brother and friend house without any reprimanding..
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Gracesofar(m): 10:23am On Aug 13, 2018
edoman2016:

He doesn't tell me directly that he wants to have sex with his female friend in my apartment. He will just tell me they want to cuddle only. What he does is that he will flush the used condoms in the toilet and keep the condom pack into his pocket when leaving so that I won't notice.

Yesterday, he flush the used condoms after he was done with the girl but forgot to keep the condom pack hidden under my sofa. When I was mopping this morning, I saw it and opened it. I saw two condoms used up but remaining one n the condom pack. When I called him this morning about the condom pack, he denied it. But I know it's from him because he took it from my bedroom. And it's the only condom remaining in my bedroom.

Birds of same feather. Is it your condom that is paining you or you really mean yur words
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:27am On Aug 13, 2018
Broz you they hear me...
When palm oil sack burst, no be only person wey carry am go stain...
Somethings shouldn't just be compromised.
Just tell him you can't take that no longer...sefini!
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Mykelslim: 10:31am On Aug 13, 2018
Guy, tell him you're using your house for church fellowship or tell him each time he comes with a girl, you dey set. If you played mocking post you go know.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by oluwole52(m): 10:34am On Aug 13, 2018
You need to be wise about it. Tell him in a polite way, he will understand.
Read interesting romance post on my blog @ www.selfbrandpal.com
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:34am On Aug 13, 2018
frozen70:

Why are you scared of losing him?

Tell him in a very polite manner that you are not comfortable with him bringing his girlfriends to bang in your bed

The way and manner he sees it shouldn't be a concern to you

He is into oil palm, the money he is making, is he not supposed to go to a guest house and have his privacy

Do you know that he is soiling your bed and such brings badluck

You can't please everyone if you try to do that then you are shooting yourself in the leg
...so women carries badluck? Can't believe that a woman made this comment.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Etuagievin(m): 10:34am On Aug 13, 2018
If anything happens to any of those girls while they are having sex in your room, Know that you will be held responsible as the house owner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Catastrophe1: 10:35am On Aug 13, 2018
That's why I role solo. I tell it to your face if you do anything I don't like repeatedly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by fcnaxo: 10:36am On Aug 13, 2018
Diamond23:
Lol grin....Just use it as a form of EXCLAMATION! Me can’t try dat ooo, it’s either u come with ur own bedding or u washing d bedding b4 leaving...shikena! I won’t even allow u to try dat at d first place. Everything has its limit even friendship
ur a lady lol ,u won’t have such an experience it’s the other way round
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:49am On Aug 13, 2018
internationalman:
What even warrant this thing you are talking about?
correction!
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by pawesome(m): 11:02am On Aug 13, 2018
This na simple guy code na..we all have that one friend that wants to come and use our place for a quickie... But not too frequently sha but from the sound of all this, OP is either jealous or he is this kind of reserved person
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Diamond23(f): 11:08am On Aug 13, 2018
fcnaxo:
ur a lady lol ,u won’t have such an experience it’s the other way round
Even as a lady, some does buh dnt tink I can condone such
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Paul112(m): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2018
edoman2016:
Hello nairalander,
I need advice on how to tell a friend to stop coming with his girlfriend to my apartment to have sex. This friend of mine, we went to the same university and know each other from there. He is based in Akwa Ibom and into palm oil business. When he comes to Lagos for supply to stores, he resides at his parents' house which is very close to where my apartment is.

However, when he wants to have sex with a girl in Lagos, he brings her to my apartment because he knows I am not yet married. Rather than sleeping with the girl in his parents house. I am tired of it and I don't like it but I don't know how to tell him so that it won't end our friendship. He is quite an intelligent and ambitious man.

What do you think I should do about it?
whenever he comes to hv sex with a girl in ur apartment ensure u also invite ur fiancee to come around at that particular period.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 13, 2018
when he come next time and the romp starts... make sure they are already on it, burst in through the door and start looking for ur phone...lol
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Ishilove: 11:53am On Aug 13, 2018
PrincessB1:
Mucuna pruriens
A wild itchy leguminous plant.
This is just plain evil grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! / Things Smart, Single Men Look For In A Woman / My Girl Left Me Because Of Watery Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.