Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? (51148 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment / Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by oge4real(f): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
Rooneyboy:

Just like that
He said he doesn't want their relationship soured, so telling him straight up is a no-no.

Diplomacy should come into play.

I get you bro, but from experience those type of people do not respond to diplomacy.
You will end up feeling guilty and put on the defensive.

Best to just bite the bullet.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Rooneyboy(m): 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
oge4real:

I get you bro, but from experience those type of people do not respond to diplomacy.
You will end up feeling guilty and put on the defensive.

Best to just bite the bullet.

You've got a point sis, like a friend of mine just left my place today after staying for over 6 weeks, this was someone that said he was going to spend just 2days .

Pooing 6-8 times daily, it was really a crazy experience, wasting water ..
I was forced to tell him I was travelling on an official assignment , as a matter of fact we left for the park together.
My take now having had this experience , you must be a working class friend now before coming to my house to pass the night.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by oge4real(f): 7:31am On Aug 19, 2018
Rooneyboy:

You've got a point sis, like a friend of mine just left my place today after staying for over 6 weeks, this was someone that said he was going to spend just 2days .

Pooing 6-8 times daily, it was really a crazy experience, wasting water ..
I was forced to tell him I was travelling on an official assignment , as a matter of fact we left for the park together.
My take now having had this experience , you must be a working class friend now before coming to my house to pass the night.

Abeg what were you feeding him biko grin grin
Couldn’t stop laughing @ pooing 6-8 times daily.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:54am On Aug 19, 2018
oge4real:

Abeg what were you feeding him biko grin grin
Couldn’t stop laughing @ pooing 6-8 times daily.

Normal food that I was eating oo, even drinks, while eating he leaves his food and runs to the toilet, then he comes back again to finish up.
Even when hanging out in pubs, same thing. He takes with him tissue paper in his pockets whenever we hunged out.
I adviced him to see a doctor on the issue and agreed.
I'm so happy he's left, I wasn't finding it funny at all.

.........How are you? Goodmorning

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by oge4real(f): 8:01am On Aug 19, 2018
[quote author=Rooneyboy post=70409919

.........How are you? Goodmorning [/quote]

I’m great, thanks.
Good morning to you too.
Have a blessed week ahead.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by MeeLan: 9:58am On Aug 19, 2018
just get a girl friend. and watch the drama that will unfold.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) / Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.