Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? (51137 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment / Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by fcnaxo: 11:54am On Aug 13, 2018
Diamond23:
Even as a lady, some does buh dnt tink I can condone such
some do? Lol fascinating why pay pay a huge sum for hotel bills when u have a comfortable apartment to borrow for free �
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Marshalxv(m): 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
internationalman:
1 it's either you are not guy enough or

2 you re jealous.

If it's number 1 you have to learn the guy code

If it's number 2 tell the guy to tell his girl to come along with her friend next time she's coming.

What you do with her friend is up to you

I don't even know why op is complaining. Maybe that guy is not really his friend. My and my real gee can go as far as smashing on the same bed at once.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by SUNDICOS(m): 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
How do you pull down your pant when ready to have sex? Idiot, just dey post post anyhow things because you see Nairaland where you can be posting rubbish!
Acute malaria dey worry you shaa.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by haibe(m): 1:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
happney65:
Na wetin i like pass be that you say you no want.. grin grin
why do you like it? Isn't it inconvenience?
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by internationalman(m): 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
Marshalxv:

I don't even know why op is complaining. Maybe that guy is not really his friend. My and my real gee can go as far as smashing on the same bed at once.
exactly. It does no harm
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by internationalman(m): 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2018
livinbygrace:

Then,what is the essence of friendship if you cant help each other?Moreover,it sometimes have both spiritual or psychological effect if you are the sensitive type.Its better you keep off from such friends and look elsewhere or you ll regret it later in life.Such friends are always not serious and mostly irresponsible.I have overgrown that stage over 15 years ago and i am talking from experience.If you know you cant hold your prick,then go to hotel and enjoy yourself .
Stop saying such men are irresponsible.

Irresponsibility has nothing to do with being philandering or not.
Like I said it all depends on how you grew up and down kinda person you are.

I can remember some people restricted us from watching super eagles match in their home those days, while some would open d door wide open for everyone.

Just imagine what d people who restricted us would do if their friends were to bring girls to their house to bleep..

Like I said once again it's all depends on the nature of human being u are and it has nothing to do with being a true friend or not.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Diamond23(f): 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
fcnaxo:
some do? Lol fascinating why pay pay a huge sum for hotel bills when u have a comfortable apartment to borrow for free �
lol cheesy...u sound like one capable of such

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by elmagnifico411(m): 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
tunary:
correct guy ur 2much
Na so now. Waashere baba mi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by elmagnifico411(m): 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
Yankee101:

Lol. This guy u dey mad sha. Weyrey ni eh!
same to u! LOOL.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by fcnaxo: 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
Diamond23:
lol cheesy...u sound like one capable of such
. Lol Byee lipsrsealed grin
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Diamond23(f): 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
fcnaxo:
. Lol Byee lipsrsealed grin
grin grin grin **SUSPECT** ...Op check him out, he might be dat ur friend u r talking abt!
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by fcnaxo: 3:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
Diamond23:
grin grin grin **SUSPECT** ...Op check him out, he might be dat ur friend u r talking abt!
it was your house I used last innit? cool
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Diamond23(f): 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
fcnaxo:
it was your house I used last innit? cool
the only unwanted guest at ma house last nyt dat I saw wz a cat, wz dat u?

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by fcnaxo: 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
Diamond23:
the only unwanted guest at ma house last nyt dat I saw wz a cat, wz dat u?
with that face of urs below.. u shud be visited by much more wilder animals. shocked wink
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Diamond23(f): 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
fcnaxo:
with that face of urs below.. u shud be visited by much more wilder animals. shocked wink

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by fcnaxo: 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
[quote author=Diamond23 post=70245311][/quote] lol smh u must have an unending collection of ur pictures
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Diamond23(f): 5:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
fcnaxo:
lol smh u must have an unending collection of ur pictures
lol grin, not much buh ah luv collecting dem frm any possible source cux something it saves me d stress of typing
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Fourwinds: 5:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
elmagnifico411:
Op, this is a simple matter nah.. when next he brings a girl over, all u gotta do is wait until dey about to start shagging, but u must be very sure they're about to.. then barge in with your preek in your hand, stroking it like you're ready for action. U can as well add this, "bro, I dey for set oh". Trust me, that'll be the last time you'll see him bring a girl over.
hmmmmm....u want the OP to TURAYA his own share too?

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Fourwinds: 5:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
Diamond23:
Y not be open nd tell him u don’t like it instead of dying in silence....xo after dey both cum on d bedding u pick it up nd wash....#Yack# cnt even imagine dat.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by fcnaxo: 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
Diamond23:
lol grin, not much buh ah luv collecting dem frm any possible source cux something it saves me d stress of typing
smh internet scavengers grin
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Diamond23(f): 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2018
fcnaxo:
smh internet scavengers grin

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Maxi112: 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
I don't have problem with my guys coming to the house to have fun, but tell your guest to stay clear my fridge. If you don't wash the bed sheet after using it, there's always a next time, you two wont have my bed sheet next time then you will be forced to change location.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by kunletexs: 12:53am On Aug 14, 2018
delugajackson:
It's either you get married or you tell him straight to his face that you're no longer comfortable.

Is he the type that leaves your bed scaterred and your pillows on the floor? Is he the type that litters your room with used tissue and packets of condom? Does he soak you bedsheet with loads of semen? Does he mess up your kitchen with unwashed plates of indomie?

If he's such a person, then just tell him look, man. I don't want you bringing girls to my house for sex anymore. This isn't a brothel or a slaughter slab. This is my zone, my fortress of solitude. I respect our relationship and the fact that we're very good friends, but I think it's time we started acting like reasonable people. My privacy means a lot to me and I expect you to understand that and respect me as well.

But if he isn't the type, then perhaps you should try something else, like dilplomacy for a change. I'm sure you know how to go about this. The truth is, what you allow is what will continue.

Oga na long english be that. After that round, call him and let him know your stand, the next time he still comes with a girl. Refuse to open the door for the two. O batun.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Andybrown101: 1:32am On Aug 14, 2018
bennymark:
Are you a learner? Una gather money pay rent?

Stop being a b*tch and tell the mother f*cka your house is not a hotel.

Any person who is afraid to say what makes him uncomfortable is not a real man.

This life is selfish, learn to consider yourself first

Nice speech...probably the best i read on this thread

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:36am On Aug 16, 2018
Its either you're hard or soft on him about telling your friend about your dissatisfaction with his action. The ball is in your court.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!!
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by oge4real(f): 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2018
agabaI23:
you? Longest time

Yeah, longest time to you too.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by agabaI23(m): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
oge4real:

Yeah, longest time to you too.
How is it over there?
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by oge4real(f): 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2018
mubalex50:
Ode!!!

Sorry for you. tongue tongue
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by oge4real(f): 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
agabaI23:
How is it over there?

Same same o�
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by oge4real(f): 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2018
tballeyy:
women can never reason like man, madam this is man's talk

Really?
How come you are here then?
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by oge4real(f): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
Tattooboy:
a good way to end their friendship.

My brother, I didn’t know what else to add na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.