Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? (51132 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment / Men, Stop Bringing Nigerian Women Abroad! Another Sad Experience / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by MrFly(m): 7:03am On Aug 13, 2018
I guess ur apartment keys are broken
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Beedude(m): 7:04am On Aug 13, 2018
That's one of the easiest things to do wink
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by phase1: 7:04am On Aug 13, 2018
IsaAbubakar:

guyyyyy
i love this shitt

Assalamualaikum bro

Lmao
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Ohraybs(m): 7:05am On Aug 13, 2018
edoman2016:

He doesn't tell me directly that he wants to have sex with his female friend in my apartment. He will just tell me they want to cuddle only. What he does is that he will flush the used condoms in the toilet and keep the condom pack into his pocket when leaving so that I won't notice.

Yesterday, he flush the used condoms after he was done with the girl but forgot to keep the condom pack hidden under my sofa. When I was mopping this morning, I saw it and opened it. I saw two condoms used up but remaining one n the condom pack. When I called him this morning about the condom pack, he denied it. But I know it's from him because he took it from my bedroom. And it's the only condom remaining in my bedroom.

You sef na bad guy,he used the condom in your room..... You definitely a coded guy strapping codedly.. Anyways, in my own advise to u, I will say you should come out straight to him or better still each time you see him coming,try form you ain't around by closing your door... Make sure it's him you see oh.. Do that like thrice and trust me, he go get another strapping location.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by stanleyi1(m): 7:08am On Aug 13, 2018
Just get out you ain't a good friend,,there are ways to make him see reasons with u instead of bringing this matter here,,,shout out to the friends that became family cool
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by ahjerryboy1(m): 7:17am On Aug 13, 2018
Just tell him, guy don't carry girls come my house again, it is simple like ABC..... Beside he is not d one paying for ur house rent...... Friend wey know than to dey knack girl hia and thier me know dey mingle with dem...... They irresponsible one...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by kullozone(m): 7:20am On Aug 13, 2018
You wanna snitch on a niqqa

You can't do that Mehn! We gotta look out for each other always. It's part of the 'bro' code.

Keep condoms for him and entertain the girl whenever she comes... Niqqa would never forget you.

#Brocodesmiley
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by umehprince(m): 7:35am On Aug 13, 2018
Greetings to you bro......
First and famous how is your life? Are you also a sex addict.......?
Probably he had been helping you out back then in university days by making room for you too in bringing your girl to his room..
My emphasis here is that 'Two cannot work together unless they agree. If your life is at peace (Holiness) with God, you can encourage him to do same. Remember, what shall it profit a man to gain all things (your relationship with him)in this world and still losses his soul to hell.
Every religion condemns sex before marriage,....I advice you encourage him diplomatically to live a responsible life so far he is ambitious and a wise friend to you.
Selah
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by hisMrs(f): 7:38am On Aug 13, 2018
Mehn... You should have turned him down the first time this happened.anyway, since he's your friend, u guys can talk about it like adults. But if he's unreasonable, whenever he's around, just start making excuses as to why he can't use your apartment. You can tell him u are out of town, your babe is around and stuff. The one he will find more painful is when u tell him it's ok to use your place, just lock your door and go out, switch off your phone and when he gets there baba will b disappointed, he should get it that way. U guys will settle the rest.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by alexmaye(m): 7:41am On Aug 13, 2018
elmagnifico411:
Op, this is a simple matter nah.. when next he brings a girl over, all u gotta do is wait until dey about to start shagging, but u must be very sure they're about to.. then barge in with your preek in your hand, stroking it like you're ready for action. U can as well add this, "bro, I dey for set oh". Trust me, that'll be the last time you'll see him bring a girl over.
lolz Savage
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:53am On Aug 13, 2018
oge4real:
Guy, I don’t like it when you bring girls to my house for sex, please stop.

Just like that
He said he doesn't want their relationship soured, so telling him straight up is a no-no.

Diplomacy should come into play.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Goddyss(m): 7:55am On Aug 13, 2018
umehprince:
Greetings to you bro......
First and famous how is your life? Are you also a sex addict.......?
Probably he had been helping you out back then in university days by making room for you too in bringing your girl to his room..
My emphasis here is that 'Two cannot work together unless they agree. If your life is at peace (Holiness) with God, you can encourage him to do same. Remember, what shall it profit a man to gain all things (your relationship with him)in this world and still losses his soul to hell.
Every religion condemns sex before marriage,....I advice you encourage him diplomatically to live a responsible life so far he is ambitious and a wise friend to you.
Selah

What is this one saying abeg? Must religion come to everything? If you don't like premarital sex cuz you are religious, practice it and shut the fck up
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Rooneyboy(m): 7:57am On Aug 13, 2018
edoman2016:

Sometimes, I do wonder what is the benefit for having friends. Because keeping friends they constitute nuisance to one's life.
True talk bro.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by jeezy255: 7:59am On Aug 13, 2018
your a sly!
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Millichamp(m): 8:03am On Aug 13, 2018
Divide the topic into two like this "How Do I Tell A Friend To
Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment?"

Then send him this remaining part "Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment" as a text

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by farem: 8:09am On Aug 13, 2018
edoman2016:
Hello nairalander,
I need advice on how to tell a friend to stop coming with his girlfriend to my apartment to have sex. This friend of mine, we went to the same university and know each other from there. He is based in Akwa Ibom and into palm oil business. When he comes to Lagos for supply to stores, he resides at his parents' house which is very close to where my apartment is.

However, when he wants to have sex with a girl in Lagos, he brings her to my apartment because he knows I am not yet married. Rather than sleeping with the girl in his parents house. I am tired of it and I don't like it but I don't know how to tell him so that it won't end our friendship. He is quite an intelligent and ambitious man.

What do you think I should do about it?
Do you want a permanent solution?

Give your life to Jesus!
Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Tattooboy: 8:11am On Aug 13, 2018
oge4real:
Guy, I don’t like it when you bring girls to my house for sex, please stop.
a good way to end their friendship.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 13, 2018
jashar:
Open ya mouth and tell him.

Next time, don't invite them in OR leave your house keys for them to fornicate. grin

Turn your house to a place of prayer. smiley
House of prayer? Him too dey fuwadu.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by AmericanSteve: 8:19am On Aug 13, 2018
"Hi Friend, Stop bringing girls for sex to my apartment."
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by IbnAbdullah1(m): 8:29am On Aug 13, 2018
internationalman:
1 it's either you are not guy enough or

2 you re jealous.

If it's number 1 you have to learn the guy code

If it's number 2 tell the guy to tell his girl to come along with her friend next time she's coming.

What you do with her friend is up to you

SMH.
It is finished.
These same persons after fornicating will go to church on Sunday and tell God to forgive their sins as if God is a child.
This is why I don't take most people who claim to be Christians having girlfriends and boyfriends serious.
Same old same old hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Amberon11: 8:31am On Aug 13, 2018
Oga tell him you don't like it. If telling him your mind will end your friendship then so be it. There is no permanent friend.
edoman2016:

I hope you know some friends can be unreasonable when you expect them to understand you.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Amberon11: 8:32am On Aug 13, 2018
You're my kind of person kiss
edoman2016:

Sometimes, I do wonder what is the benefit for having friends. Because keeping friends they constitute nuisance to one's life.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:33am On Aug 13, 2018
edoman2016:

He doesn't tell me directly that he wants to have sex with his female friend in my apartment. He will just tell me they want to cuddle only. What he does is that he will flush the used condoms in the toilet and keep the condom pack into his pocket when leaving so that I won't notice.

Yesterday, he flush the used condoms after he was done with the girl but forgot to keep the condom pack hidden under my sofa. When I was mopping this morning, I saw it and opened it. I saw two condoms used up but remaining one n the condom pack. When I called him this morning about the condom pack, he denied it. But I know it's from him because he took it from my bedroom. And it's the only condom remaining in my bedroom.
whenever he calls that he is coming to your house with a girl, simply tell him you went out and would be back very late in the night.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Teeboi56: 8:37am On Aug 13, 2018
Look straight into his eyes and tell him
Oga Ade my room is no more a motel
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 13, 2018
elmagnifico411:
Op, this is a simple matter nah.. when next he brings a girl over, all u gotta do is wait until dey about to start shagging, but u must be very sure they're about to.. then barge in with your preek in your hand, stroking it like you're ready for action. U can as well add this, "bro, I dey for set oh". Trust me, that'll be the last time you'll see him bring a girl over.

Cracked up man. Funny dude.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Fanatical(m): 8:45am On Aug 13, 2018
What are friends for, if not for some of this inconveniences.
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Adolinks: 8:47am On Aug 13, 2018
Give your life to God and let him know that. Simple solution
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by dheilaw1(m): 8:56am On Aug 13, 2018
go and marry
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Myself2(m): 9:00am On Aug 13, 2018
Mtchewwwwww

Lazy YOOTS everywhere
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Caleb80: 9:02am On Aug 13, 2018
Tell Am Say U Wan Bleep D Ashawo Too. Trust Me He Wil Stp It Ryt Away
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by eki2000(m): 9:09am On Aug 13, 2018
The most matured way of handling this issue is to pay a hotel for him next time he comes, tell him that you want to have some rest. If you do it twice, as a wise person, he would not like to come a gain
Re: How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? by Countersam(m): 9:10am On Aug 13, 2018
edoman2016:
Hello nairalander,
I need advice on how to tell a friend to stop coming with his girlfriend to my apartment to have sex. This friend of mine, we went to the same university and know each other from there. He is based in Akwa Ibom and into palm oil business. When he comes to Lagos for supply to stores, he resides at his parents' house which is very close to where my apartment is.

However, when he wants to have sex with a girl in Lagos, he brings her to my apartment because he knows I am not yet married. Rather than sleeping with the girl in his parents house. I am tired of it and I don't like it but I don't know how to tell him so that it won't end our friendship. He is quite an intelligent and ambitious man.

What do you think I should do about it?

Bro calm down. This is what guys do for guys especially close friends. You both may have something in common like carrying girls. Get yourself a serious girlfriend that you can use as an alibi or probablyget married and your friend will stop.

Hope he doesn't have your spare key? If he does, get it back. That way you can control movement in your house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian / I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.