Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (205099 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Scooby1(m): 12:16am On Jul 20, 2010
;d
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by pringles1(f): 12:32am On Jul 20, 2010
I love munya
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 1:13am On Jul 20, 2010
Sheila talks too phuckin' much and kode,wtf is this brother doing in the house again?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaypumpin2(m): 2:42am On Jul 20, 2010
Cool hearing these housemates(Meryl,Paloma and Mwisho) saying good things about Nigeria for a change.Paloma and Meryl especially, seemed so enthralled by our country they couldn't see any wrong.Gushing about good roads grin,great local airport et al.

And did Paloma say it will take a great deal of magic for anyone to change her good perception of Nigeria and Nigerians? cool

And oh,Sammy needs to do something about this "i'm alive" "evidences" on his face. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by BluMalam(m): 9:42am On Jul 20, 2010
_Da Malam iz back in da house, Nice to see u guyz, @LC, abeg fire on! twitter age or scrolls age, your analysis is refreshing_

Meryl is such a trashy obnoxious Arrow, but i'm luvin d eye candy. Uti's swag is comforting, just hope he uses the criticisms he earned from nigerians last season guides his mouth & temperament.

Lerato is on NL so we can be sure of enuf gist from d horses mouth whan she's out.

Sheila, oh sheila, u can be my wife and bff anyday. My perfect housemate, love d attitude.

Smellington should betta stop hitting on meryl as she obviously doesn't lyk him. Maybe she watched him last season and smelled him from afar, oh, and his hairstyle, makes him look GAY!

Paloma and Meryl's sudden love for Nigeria are just kissing our backside for our votes as part of their strategy, Good roads for where? Great airport abi? because nepa struck and gave meryl a chance to steal someones elses make-up kit unnoticed, biatch_
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 20, 2010
Seems this BBA will be really cool.
How did they manage to select these contestants?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Rheinmetal(m): 11:23am On Jul 20, 2010
^Guess they were aiming for an explosive show, hence a mix of the loudest, most controversial characters that represented the participating countries from previous episodes, Jen and Yacob excluded. Yacob being the only representative from Ethiopia thus far, and well, Jen rather than the Capuoera guy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 28Schweet(f): 11:40am On Jul 20, 2010
grin hello Rhein,

BlueDiva:

Seems this BBA will be really cool.
How did they manage to select these contestants?
clearly you weren't watching on Sunday, the contestants, bar Jennifer, have in previous seasons shown lack of restraint, in all respects, ergo they make for good public enticement and viewing, they drink a lot, talk a lot, have no inhibitions, some have explosive personalities, and well some are just there to fill the numbers because they weren't doing much with the fame they'd garnered the first time around :-)
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Rheinmetal(m): 11:50am On Jul 20, 2010
^^^Hey Sweety Schweet, longest time! How far now? cheesy

On point with the personalities assembled! Who do you think are there to make up the numbers, except Jennifer?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 11:56am On Jul 20, 2010
clearly you weren't watching on Sunday, the contestants, bar Jennifer, have in previous seasons shown lack of restraint, in all respects, ergo they make for good public enticement and viewing, they drink a lot, talk a lot, have no inhibitions, some have explosive personalities, and well some are just there to fill the numbers because they weren't doing much with the fame they'd garnered the first time around :-)
sorry to  burst your bubble, s   e  x sells

following the drab "no show" that was the last BB,

i think they (the organisers) wanted some spontaneity not some self-conscious,righteous clowns angry angry angry angry angry angry

people crave drama!!!! they crave excitement and most of these bunch would give you that,

as for the new self found love that paloma, meryl and mwisho has found about nigeria,

u guys mite be rite about buying nigerian votes, , but dont forget, where these guys come from is tiny and under-developed compared to here, so maybe they were sincere,

and they know that nigeria bashing is at your own risk lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 28Schweet(f): 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2010
kobikwelu:

sorry to burst your bubble, s e x sells
following the drab "no show" that was the last BB,

i think they (the organisers) wanted some spontaneity not some self-conscious,righteous clowns angry angry angry angry angry angry

people crave drama!!!! they crave excitement and most of these bunch would give you that,

as for the new self found love that paloma, meryl and mwisho has found about nigeria,

u guys mite be rite about buying nigerian votes, , but dont forget, where these guys come from is tiny and under-developed compared to here, so maybe they were sincere,

and they know that nigeria bashing is at your own risk lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I hope you don't mean Tatty,

Rheinmetal:

^^^Hey Sweety Schweet, longest time! How far now? cheesy

On point with the personalities assembled! Who do you think are there to make up the numbers, except Jennifer?
That Sammy, that Mwisho & definately that Lerato, since she's gone 'thick' she's lost her 'va va voom',
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Rheinmetal(m): 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2010
^^
Definitely disagree on Mwisho, of the participating lot, he's the only BBA alumus I've been able to reconnect with thus far. His character's the same. This is the second coming for these lot and most of them do not seem to know how to proceed with their fabled second chance. Sammy maybe, cos the guy seems so out of sorts. Lerato does not have Max to play her up, and her reconnection with Meryl hasn't helped. It's a different mix, and people have to find their groove. All in all, it's still an assembly of very strong characters, whenever they unravel will make for interesting viewing.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by MeGaStReEt: 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2010
make them try whole Tatiana before the gurl go run mad oooo
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by otum4: 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2010
the gurls really lookin' yacky
tht tatiana looks like an old woman wit no upper teeth, kai
only if shiela will stop smoking and realize how sexy she is,
lerato's face no be bad oooo but tht fat ring around her waist side=fat belt i call it
, its juz gettin' started tho, sammy b for kommot this weekend tho, I be GH. boy but sammy'z got to go wit his potty
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by MeGaStReEt: 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2010
otum4:

only if shiela will stop smoking and realize how sexy she is,

i dont know why she chose to be a smoker, she is sexy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Emmyk(m): 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2010
undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2010
I hope this season is not going to be boring,
cos dis guys are not coming with any new action whatsoever,
but it,s too early to say,
nice to know lawyerchap is here, where is Gtay? And all those females, I hail!
Even if the show is boring, I trust u guys will make it worth watching. Ciao!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2010
i love sheila and her smoking tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

it makes her hot tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2010
sheila is real crazy and d swearing and smoking is gettin outta hand , guess dats y she's back in da house undecided
as for mwisho dude always looks high, hope he didnt take ganja into d house shocked

anyone noticed dat they r all an untidy and messy bunch? d kitchen was down right filthy today shocked tanx only to paloma dat tried to tidy d house up & mwisho had d nerve to ask her wat she wud b preparing for lunch, d nerve!!! angry

meanwhile tati has got her flirt on to d max, d guys r in trouble most espeacially munya & uti
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by otum4: 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2010
This Meryl gurl used to be hot oooooo, wht happened? I heard she gave birth, but she got tha body thing going on tho, where's Kweku T when u need him tho lol grin, as for Tatiana she no dey be and can som1 pls tell Hannington - braiding of the hair is gone? damn! nigga head looking like anaconda, for Sammy I no want go der, but Sammy can be some funny dude tho, am surprised he doesn' showcase tht in tha house, anyways its too early to be judging.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by k4kenny(f): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2010
really really wanna watch !!!!! darn school darn. sad. Dominique, keep me posted o! or else
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaydee(m): 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2010
Glad to know that Mwisho still doesn't give a damn bout eviction, He nominated himself, He waz ma fav back then.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaybently: 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2010
big b 5 is a different ball game entirely,every contestant seem to be putting on a different character, tati acts as the stripper meet school girl character, , Sheila the noise maker, Paloma the kitchen chef, munya as lover boy, Meryl,, as call girl,,,,,, lerato as madame yacob as the perfectgentleman,,,,,,,   uti has been telling everyone who wishes to hear that 9ja is the greatest( MR patriotic)   , kaone as usual represents the rural swagger, , hannighton as fresh boy fine boy(dont call me smellington) attitude, sammy and code are just boring , jennifer as as miss africa and , MWISHO,the smartest dude in the house is just being himself,  i see him going very far.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by MyneWhite1(f): 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2010
Good analysis, lol

kay bently:

big b 5 is a different ball game entirely,every contestant seem to be putting on a different character, tati acts as the stripper meet school girl character, , Sheila the noise maker, Paloma the kitchen chef, munya as lover boy, Meryl,, as call girl,,,,,, lerato as madame yacob as the perfectgentleman,,,,,,,   uti has been telling everyone who wishes to hear that 9ja is the greatest( MR patriotic)   , kaone as usual represents the rural swagger, , hannighton as fresh boy fine boy(dont call me smellington) attitude, sammy and code are just boring , jennifer as as miss africa and , MWISHO,the smartest dude in the house is just being himself,  i see him going very far.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2010
Age happened to Sammy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2010
If Sammy is 35 then I am 2 yrs old
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2010
k4kenny:

really really wanna watch !!!!! darn school darn. sad. Dominique, keep me posted o! or else

or else what tongue
anyways, lc & gtay will do a far far better job than me wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2010
tati just undressed in front of yacob whilst he was droning on bout something or d other without even missing a beat or blinking
oh she is goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood, a tease to d bone
yacob i hail oh grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by xcolanto(m): 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2010
naijagal:

tati just undressed in front of yacob whilst he was droning on bout something or d other without even missing a beat or blinking
oh she is goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood, a tease to d bone
yacob i hail oh grin grin grin

OK i missed this part!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by otum4: 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2010
KAOnE's face is beginning to scare me, the face it bitter, kaone=gods must be crazy people some, no doubt
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by otum4: 11:42pm On Jul 20, 2010
aight, I give up, I think Sammy is pregnant
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 11:48pm On Jul 20, 2010
^^^ grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.