Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,477 members, 7,954,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? (37101 Views)

Lady Marries A Mathematician She Begged To Come And Marry Her (Photos) / Why Do We Marry Guys / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by IamPlato(m): 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
highqueen:
okay.
I'll Call You In The Morning
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by highqueen(f): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
IamPlato:
I'll Call You In The Morning
alright
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by crunchyg: 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by gaby(m): 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

It's Idiot, sir.

Perhaps he meant an Electronic idiot just like email, you never can tell...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by lordally(m): 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
franchasng:
if u do a good undergraduate course in US or Canada, u will get a job after graduation. Dont go there and study fine arts o, hmm lipsrsealed

Hahahaha...I dey mad to study fine arts?
bro since I have a sponsor?? do I need to have Bog money in my Bank account
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Hisduchess(f): 12:29am On Aug 16, 2018
Diamond23:
Lol grin grin grin, u r mistaking me for Onyindidi nd Hisduchess ....dey r hz classic women grin grin grin . Meanwhile dat z true ooo hope he z fyn

Lol. maybe they gave him 1year ban atleast I Don rest for him since then
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 16, 2018
gaby:

Observed.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 2:37am On Aug 16, 2018
Babyforever:
Why not link me to them instead

I had expected you to provide your facebook or instagram page as you suggested. I am actually serious about this and you could be lady he could die to meet.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by crunchyg: 7:46am On Aug 16, 2018
JamaicanLove:

tongue
Hey! This girl have you greeted your Oga this morning? undecided
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by ASPchris(m): 7:47am On Aug 16, 2018
can you send me your number on my email " bobmekuson@Yahoo.com" I am seriously interested
cynthie140:
I'm a young girl in Calabar. Everybody getting married these days mostly marry guys from outside the country. biko where do they meet them?
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 16, 2018
crunchyg:

Hey! This girl have you greeted your Oga this morning? undecided

Mr god, good morning. kiss
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 16, 2018
gaby:

Lol, I hope so. grin
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by crunchyg: 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Mr god, good morning. kiss
Yes my smallîe, dady has a gift for you being a good girl
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
crunchyg:

Yes my smallîe, dady has a gift for you being a good girl

I'm so excited, what could that be?
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by crunchyg: 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Let's talk on whatsapp
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by GoodFaith: 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
grossintel:
Nigerians are very Negative minded people! Just look at how bitter and wicked nairalanders are! Filled with hate. She asked a simple question, if you feel it's inappropriate why are you raising abuses on her? Just ignore and leave. Nairaland will never be as big as forums like Quora and Steemit because these idiots are killing it. My sister, please Use Facebook. Upload nice pictures of you and search and add a few people leaving in the US. Please add a few else Facebook might block you. After sometime people living in the USA will begin to send you friend requests and chat you up. Just be an open book and don't form to be what you are not because they love easy people. With time you will find someone you like, please ask as many questions as you like including where he works, his age, how much he earns, his marriage history, they don't find such questions offensive like us. But never ask him for money please! Except he offers to help but always say no. If he loves you, he will offer to come here and marry you first. BTW, any one who mentions me to abuse me, Ogun fire you and your generation before you start typing a word, so think about itangry
You said it all
Turn off if you start asking for stuff

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Rozaytee: 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
Lolzz....i remember replying a pm on nairaland...d nigga...woke up one morning asking me if i woke up wit an erect nipples and swollen clit..dis is someone who claims to be in his middle 30's...and have sense...smh..in as much as she should keep an open mind on meeting people online she should be careful too...
grossintel:
Nigerians are very Negative minded people! Just look at how bitter and wicked nairalanders are! Filled with hate. She asked a simple question, if you feel it's inappropriate why are you raising abuses on her? Just ignore and leave. Nairaland will never be as big as forums like Quora and Steemit because these idiots are killing it. My sister, please Use Facebook. Upload nice pictures of you and search and add a few people leaving in the US. Please add a few else Facebook might block you. After sometime people living in the USA will begin to send you friend requests and chat you up. Just be an open book and don't form to be what you are not because they love easy people. With time you will find someone you like, please ask as many questions as you like including where he works, his age, how much he earns, his marriage history, they don't find such questions offensive like us. But never ask him for money please! Except he offers to help but always say no. If he loves you, he will offer to come here and marry you first. BTW, any one who mentions me to abuse me, Ogun fire you and your generation before you start typing a word, so think about itangry

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Diamond23(f): 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hisduchess:

Lol. maybe they gave him 1year ban atleast I Don rest for him since then
Rest ke?, abeg Mrcrock were u dey. Make I luk for trouble grin
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Hisduchess(f): 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
Diamond23:
Rest ke?, abeg Mrcrock were u dey. Make I luk for trouble grin

Chai! biko u wan Kee me okwa ya.if him no dey for ban now nah to start to dey mention me up and down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by crunchyg: 9:29am On Aug 17, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Let's talk on WhatsApp asap
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
crunchyg:

Let's talk on WhatsApp asap

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by 1Sharon(f): 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
cynthie140:

whatever biko. I need to study. iv wasted too much time here anyways. everyone has a right to say whatever they want to say. what ever you think its entirely your opinion. more grease to your "schooling". I hope you get an award. it was nice exchanging words with you

Busted grin
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by 1Sharon(f): 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
TheCongo2:

And why they don't return to Nigeria if abroad is so bad

Cos you are waiting to ask them for money
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by TheCongo2: 4:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
1Sharon:

Cos you are waiting to ask them for money

I live in Canada
And in Canada we don't beg people for money
Each person works hard for his own money
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by crunchyg: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Have seen it, you can delete it now
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by emmyid(m): 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
grossintel:
Lol, most people in Nigerian know and use Qoura more than you think. I visit Qoura more often than Nairaland, it's almost a search engine these days you can find any answer there.

I tire for her O. I see Nigerians on Quora, and she is here talking about philosophers. Lol. But Indians and their heartbreak story de tire me for Quora.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Seunnzy(m): 2:27am On Aug 18, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Coughs in swahili
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by SingleLady01: 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
TimeMachine:

I will like to give you an insight about my pilot friend and what he likes. He prefers dark complexion girl, average heights, not slim but big ladies with great backyard.

The medical doctor has a great taste for girls with nice figure. Very classy, and I mean very classy.

This is serious proposal and only very interested persons should bother, no games.
where are they?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Seven Classes Of Bachelors In Nigeria / When You Call Her After Sending 2k Credit And She Says "Who's This?" / Obi-West: Surviving Seduction From A Nigerian Lady Saved Me From Contracting HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.