Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? (36515 Views)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Why Do We Marry Guys / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
MissMich:

yeah I know that,she was just being a curious kid.

well hopefully, this kid learned a valuable lesson today.

cynthie140:

lol he obviously has a lot of free time. like he just sits down all day and composes long derailing comments on nairaland. I didn't even read all that sef. I just didn't have energy. it's his type that ends up lonely and sad with his phone and bad mouth.

yes, i have a lot of free time (just like most rich people do) only have to work 2/3 days a week, so yes i have plenty of time to advise people who have no idea about the ways of the world, outside their surroundings. end up lonely?! with all them damn KIDS?!?!? you should instead thank me for educating you, and quietly go back to your studies yeah?!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
93Miles:

I perfectly understnd ur points.

I didn't read ur initial posts.

I like d fact dat u used 99% and not 100%. Becos I have a frnd u came back to marry not because he wants a girl he can't control over there but because of what he shared with the girl. Not properties o.

yes there are many men who go back home for different reasons, but the majority go back home because they CANT control the ones they meet in the west. they find them too "westernized", while forgetting that they do live in the "west". the only way to keep a village babe living like she was back in the village, is to keep her in the village

4 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by 93Miles: 4:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

yes there are many men who go back home for different reasons, but the majority go back home because they CANT control the ones they meet in the west. they find them too "westernized", while forgetting that they do live in the "west". the only way to keep a village babe living like she was back in the village, is to keep her in the village
u are right.

The op edited her initial post. Kilo shele?

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by MissMich(f): 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

yes, i have a lot of free time (just like most rich people do) only have to work 2/3 days a week, so yes i have plenty of time to advise people who have no idea about the ways of the world, outside their surroundings. end up lonely?! with all them damn KIDS?!?!? you should instead thank me for educating you, and quietly go back to your studies yeah?!
lolsss.. please enough of the scolding before you make someone cry
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by 93Miles: 4:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

u are right.

Guy free the bae. Op is a gold digger and 999 % of Nigerian ladies are gold diggers.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by dokkyelele(f): 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:
I'm a young girl in Calabar. Everybody getting married these days mostly marry guys from outside the country. biko where do they meet them?

Mushin.....some meet in Iyana-iPads.
But your type meet in Ajegunle.

You better go find something to do.

All the same am just kidding.....start Yahoo+ they will come to u.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by kpolli(m): 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:
I'm a young girl in Calabar. Everybody getting married these days mostly marry guys from outside the country. biko where do they meet them?

Go to the abroad section in NL.... Go through their posts (you'll know them from their posts) and shoot your shot
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
TimeMachine:

A couple of my friends need Nigeria based girls that are not over-bleeped (their words). One is a pilot in training and the other is a medical doctor.

If you are interested, then let me know within 24hrs, but you must accept to relocate to the USA though. No long distance shiit.
oya oo babyforever ...baba God has answered ur prayers. A US based pilot and medical doctor is looking for a nigerian girl based in naija to marry..come an apply asapcheesy. Biko drag highqueen alongcheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by elizbeth111(f): 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

93Miles:
u are right.

Guy free the bae. Op is a gold digger and 999 % of Nigerian ladies are gold diggers.
lol..this is serious o lol
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by TheCongo2: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
illitrate:
Abeg na us i dey ooo u fine and get big nyash? wink

I believe those insulting her aren't happy with the fact that she prefers guys from abroad.
In other world, under their perception this is another Nigerians from Nigeria vs Nigeria abroad issue.
So guys in Nigeria feel like op is bringing them down. Thus, the insults

Again, each person should be free to marry who they want to marry

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by highqueen(f): 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
lefulefu:
oya oo babyforever ...baba God has answered ur prayers. A US based pilot and medical doctor is looking for a nigerian girl based in naija to marry..come an apply asapcheesy. Biko drag highqueen alongcheesy
lool.

babyforever can take that offer.gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Olatara(f): 4:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
grossintel:
Nigerians are very Negative minded people! Just look at how bitter and wicked nairalanders are! Filled with hate. She asked a simple question, if you feel it's inappropriate why are you raising abuses on her? Just ignore and leave. Nairaland will never be as big as forums like Quora and Steemit because these idiots are killing it. My sister, please Use Facebook. Upload nice pictures of you and search and add a few people leaving in the US. Please add a few else Facebook might block you. After sometime people living in the USA will begin to send you friend requests and chat you up. Just be an open book and don't form to be what you are not because they love easy people. With time you will find someone you like, please ask as many questions as you like including where he works, his age, how much he earns, his marriage history, they don't find such questions offensive like us. But never ask him for money please! Except he offers to help but always say no. If he loves you, he will offer to come here and marry you first. BTW, any one who mentions me to abuse me, Ogun fire you and your generation before you start typing a word, so think about itangry
Lol

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
highqueen:

lool.

babyforever can take that offer.gringrin
u dey fear?cheesy
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by highqueen(f): 4:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
lefulefu:
u dey fear?cheesy
lool.

grin

goodafternoon.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Ishilove: 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Stupid reasoning. Who plot of land in Nigeria epp?

The worst mistake I've made as a Nigerian living in diaspora is having properties in Nigeria and I will never fall for such nonsense again.
Wetin do am?
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
highqueen:

lool.

grin

goodafternoon.
good afternoon jorcheesy.hws ur beautiful sef doin today?wink

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by TheCongo2: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
Chascop:
Well, I don't understand the fuss.Some NLanders and their bad nature though. She asked a simple but not direct.
I smile at this post.
Can I know your tribe?
Let's see if this works

It is call crab mentality
If you put a bunch of crabs in a bucket, soon as one crab start to go up to come out of the bucket, the other crabs will pull him down. Therefore no crab will come out the bucket.

Most of the people abusing the op will jump at the opportunity of going abroad. But they aren't happy that op is interested in guys from abroad

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by elizbeth111(f): 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2018
seriously she only asked a question,which to me isn't bad at all.. lol,sone Nigerians are just frustrated.. the country is killing abeg.

Between, hanty,please just focus on your work and study biko. strive to be independent, good and rich guys will come knocking. really fulfilled guys usually go for independent women and not those that are greedy and hungry for money.
Lastly,pray..marriage is not a joke,travelling out and shopping gucci can't and won't guarantee everlasting joy with your spouse.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by highqueen(f): 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
lefulefu:
good afternoon jorcheesy.hws ur beautiful sef doin today?wink
just there nothing much.
how's your side naw .grin
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by TheCongo2: 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2018
93Miles:

People who traveled out, some are longing to come back home.

Over there, half of your earnings goes to tax.

And why they don't return to Nigeria if abroad is so bad
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2018
1Sharon:

It doesn't matter. Some ppl are scroungers. Besides the US isn't expensive at all, compared to the UK. Houses are cheaper, bills are less.

I don't know if the US is really cheaper because folks there talk about bills being high.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by AceDomino(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
Who gives a Bleep?
Go Italy or France to enroll yourself in the Ashawo kobo kobo business ent

3 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by 93Miles: 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
TheCongo2:

And why they don't return to Nigeria if abroad is so bad
A lot have already returned. More are still longing to return.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Babyforever(f): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
lefulefu:
I don apply trust your girl wink
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
highqueen:
just there nothing much. how's your side naw .grin
my side is ok jorcheesy
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by TheCongo2: 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
93Miles:

A lot have already returned. More are still longing to return.

And how many is a lot?
I bet those who return didn't do so on a 1 way ticket
They must have citizenship of some western countries where they can go back to.

3 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Olatara(f): 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
MYBLOCUS:
HI, I AM A YOUNG MAN BASE OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY BUT CERTAINLY NOT IN UNITED STATE SEND ME YOUR NUMBERS VIA MAIL gredae841@gmail.com
OP no mind this guy. Check his moniker.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2018
TimeMachine:

I will like to give you an insight about my pilot friend and what he likes. He prefers dark complexion girl, average heights, not slim but big ladies with great backyard.

The medical doctor has a great taste for girls with nice figure. Very classy, and I mean very classy.

This is serious proposal and only very interested persons should bother, no games.
yankee pilot is an ukwu lovercheesy

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by kingxsamz(m): 6:16pm On Aug 15, 2018
franchasng:
I have virtually all my friends outside the country and I will be honest with u how some that are married met their wives.

1. Through elderly aunts in Nigeria: family arrangement

2. Facebook: at least 3 met theirs on Facebook

3. Anonymous Whatsapp and BBM groups

4. One met his on the road when he returned back. We were driving and he saw the girl and told me to pls stop, I respected his opinion and stopped for him even though I didn't liked the idea of stopping a girl on the road while driving. Funny enough, the girl listened to him, they exchanged no and after 1yr six months long distance dating, they married.

So my sister, be open, u can meet your spouse anywhere, just be open to recommendations, be open and nice to guys stopping u on the way (its not bad like some ladies think it is), be open to guys sending u PMs on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Nairaland, etc and always put your real life picture not one with filters that make u finer than u truly are in real life.

Use your real full pix in all online social networks and forums and be open to friendship.

Guys free her pls. Everyone has a desire and dream, help her achieve her desire and not cast her down.

Wish u good luck. If u get the chance, flee Nigeria, the country is a mess jareh, it doesn't favor most ambitious and intelligent people.

seems like you're the only one that has sense here.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Olatara(f): 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2018
93Miles:
u are right.

93Miles:
u are right.

.I am not
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
franchasng:
You are wrong, don't conclude or judge based on those few people you know as referenced in your comment.

Those people probably made the below mistakes when they arrived US:

1. They refused to go back to school to upgrade their educational certificate and profession. Maybe they got carried away by the American effect on arrival and jumped into one useless pay job that made them live big then as newly arrived migrants with no family and children.....but as days rolled by, their skill went out of fashion as they didn't upgrade their education nor skill...so they got laid off....found it hard getting another nice job aside peanut jobs that only sustained them daily...as they struggled with this maybe, they came back to Nigeria and married and took her to US....they arrived back to US with increased financial responsibility and low pay that can hardly take care of them and their family over there....and before u know it, age catches up with them....they probably ended up becoming taxi drivers, this is the story of most Nigerians in US, sadly cry cry

2. They may have arrived US as illegal migrants earning day pay....and had no opportunity to upgrade their certificate or resident status to earn better....so they stayed back there as illegal waiting on the Lord angry
thats one thing about we nigerians. We always sit on our butt waiting on the Lord without doing any practical thingcheesy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him / ....Jesus loves you / All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.