Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? (36511 Views)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Why Do We Marry Guys / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

your type is the kind that dont judge men by their character, but simply by their wealth (or their location).. some donkey living in the US would easily have you wet your panties, not knowing that he could be just as broke and miserable as you are. if such man has to go all the way to Africa to look for a babe then you better believe that something is seriously wrong with him (aka he wants you to live abroad as if you were in Africa).
suerte!
bros what are you even talking about sef?? so every guy in the US is a donkey? or every guy in the US is broke? or all the guys there are dupes who want to abuse you? I just asked a question cos marriage to guys abroad has been frequent these days and it's so weird. besides you said I'm broke? lol. okay. anyway thanks for stopping by to spew insults on someone you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
93Miles:

Abroad is only good for holidays and shopping. I know 3 persons who have been to US for over 20+yrs now yet they can't boast of a plot of land in Nigeria.
Stupid reasoning. Who plot of land in Nigeria epp?

The worst mistake I've made as a Nigerian living in diaspora is having properties in Nigeria and I will never fall for such nonsense again.

3 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
1Sharon:

You are so naive to believe that ppl who travel to the US aren't broke!

sadly, they will not listen, unless they come and see the amount of people living in the streets, begging for their next meal. to travel is the FIRST step, the SECOND step is to make sure you can live and work in these places legally, and the LAST step is to find a way to survive in these places. many people can get to the 1st step and then fail miserably because they dont understand that many of these places are not a walk in the park. if it was that easy to succeed in the west, then everyone would be happy there, while we know it aint true.

the unfortunate issue is that, no matter how you tell someone about it, the only way they will learn is by coming and seeing it with their own eyes and empty stomach.

3 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by 1Sharon(f): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

sadly, they will not listen, unless they come and see the amount of people living in the streets, begging for their next meal. to travel is the FIRST step, the SECOND step is to make sure you can live and work in these places legally, and the LAST step is to find a way to survive in these places. many people can get to the 1st step and then fail miserably because they dont understand that many of these places are not a walk in the park. if it was that easy to succeed in the west, then everyone would be happy there, while we know it aint true.

the unfortunate issue is that, no matter how you tell someone about it, the only way they will learn is by coming and seeing it with their own eyes and empty stomach.
Thank you.

Pls tell blessedfellow01
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by 1Sharon(f): 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Stupid reasoning. Who plot of land in Nigeria epp?

The worst mistake I've made as a Nigerian living in diaspora is having properties in Nigeria and I will never fall for such nonsense again.

Bwahah grin...did ur parents pester you to buy land too?
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by 93Miles: 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2018
MajorJeffery:
1. Stupid reasoning. Who plot of land in Nigeria epp?

2. The worst mistake I've made as a Nigerian living in diaspora is having properties in Nigeria and I will never fall for such nonsense again.

1. Plot of land doesn't help. But why are they coming back JUST to fight for their father's lands?

2. What happened? Were u duped? Would u mind sharing ur story so others can learn.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by crunchyg: 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Bring it on, wrinkled dick
Run along kid, get no time for you
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:

bros what are you even talking about sef?? so every guy in the US is a donkey?

YES...every guy living abroad who goes back to some village in Africa to find a wife to marry, and bring back to the west, is a damn donkey.
think about it for a minute..... do you really believe that there are NO goodlooking/smart Nigerian babes in the west? what is so wrong with the Nigerian babes in the west that have these donkeys go all the way to some remote village in Africa to find a wife?!
the answer is very simple: they want to find an African bush babe that would go live in the US, but act/think/reason/obey and that they can control like she was in Africa.

or every guy in the US is broke?

here is again what i wrote: some donkey living in the US would easily have you wet your panties, not knowing that he could be just as broke and miserable as you are.

or all the guys there are dupes who want to abuse you?

again, money ritualist and body part salesmen LOVE women like you because they can easily get you into their trap....they just flash a bit of cash in front of your eyes, and/or promise you some BS marriage, and you will dance to their tunes.

I just asked a question cos marriage to guys abroad has been frequent these days and it's so weird. besides you said I'm broke? lol. okay. anyway thanks for stopping by to spew insults on someone you don't know.

i am just trying to school you on this issue.... so dont take my words for it and instead ask yourself this simple question: do you really think there are NO goodlooking smart babes in the west to marry, for these guys to go all the way to Africa to find a wife?!

3 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by biggie73(m): 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
How are you
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by 93Miles: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
franchasng:

well, one is a lecturer in US. Got married to a US girl with one child then divorce.

Came to Nigeria married a Nigerian girl took her abroad.

Tried to build a house in his hometown but couldn't.

Building stops at roofing level.
Abandon the building and State government took the property is it was built on the road.

Recently he came back to fight for his father's properties.
Acussin his sister of hiding his dad documents and threathen to arrest her.

The sis base in Nigeria and she's married. Live with her husband but built her own house and put off for rent.

Sister drove the lastest bought with her money but this man whenever he comes back uses taxi though he has cars in the US.

He is coming back a failure.
My point is, it is not 100% assurance dat once u traveld out u will hammer.

Abroad isn't really as what u see in the movies.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

YES...every guy living abroad who goes back to some village in Africa to find a wife to marry, and bring back to the west, is a damn donkey.
think about it for a minute..... do you really believe that there are NO goodlooking/smart Nigerian babes in the west? what is so wrong with the Nigerian babes in the west that have these donkeys go all the way to some remote village in Africa to find a wife?!
the answer is very simple: they want to find an African bush babe that would go live in the US, but act/think/reason/obey and that they can control like she was in Africa.

here is again what i wrote: some donkey living in the US would easily have you wet your panties, not knowing that he could be just as broke and miserable as you are.

again, money ritualist and body part salesmen LOVE women like you because they can easily get you into their trap....they just flash a bit of cash in front of your eyes, and/or promise you some BS marriage, and you will dance to their tunes.

i am just trying to school you on this issue.... so dont take my words for it and instead ask yourself this simple question: do you really think there are NO goodlooking smart babes in the west to marry, for these guys to go all the way to Africa to find a wife?!
I didn't ask you to school me. I just asked, where do they meet them? that is all. if you didn't know the answer, you should have simply skipped the thread instead of "schooling" me. I have a lot of family in Texas, maryland and so on. they all married nigerian wives. and they are NOT Donkeys. they don't have issues in their marriages, neither was anyone found headless in a gutter. people have various requirements for their life partners and it's purely their choice. Doesn't make them broke or whatever.

also, Africa is not a country. neither is Nigeria a "bush village".
I'm a very smart girl, I'm not broke, I'm extremely ambitious, and I'm not desperate for marriage. a man can't just "flash a bit of cash in my face" and I'd follow him. if that's what your sister would do, please advice her otherwise. you should know that naija babes are smart because Nigeria itself is the home of scammers.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:
well, bros. I will have you know that I'm 23, a graduate, and pursuing a masters degree currently. you shouldn't just talk what you don't know. I have a lecturing job I'm even working on at the moment, so please. was merely asking out of curiosity.
Dont mind them,they are broke with nothing to offer

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by 93Miles: 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

You are funny
Everyone says that.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:

I didn't ask you to school me. I just asked, where do they meet them? that is all. if you didn't know the answer, you should have simply skipped the thread instead of "schooling" me. I have a lot of family in Texas, maryland and so on. they all married nigerian wives. and they are NOT Donkeys. they don't have issues in their marriages, neither was anyone found headless in a gutter. people have various requirements for their life partners and it's purely their choice. Doesn't make them broke or whatever.

then why didnt you ask your family members in Texas and/or Maryland where they met their partner?! duh!

I'm a very smart girl, I'm not broke, I'm extreme ambitious, and I'm not desperate for marriage. a man can't just "flash a bit of cash in my face" and I'd follow him. if that's what your sister would do, please advice her otherwise. you should know that naija babes are smart because Nigeria itself is the home of scammers.

if the above was remotely true, then.....
A) you wouldnt have opened this thread

B) the only ambition you portray is of someone who want to meet rich guys to marry so that you could leave Nigeria....well guess what?! thats what 99% of Nigerian women want as well (aka find a rich guy) so get in line and instead bring/showcase what you got that all these other MILLIONS of women aint got, in order to attract the attention of "any" valuable guy (whether rich or poor)

C) women like you are hypocrites, and if you were not, you wouldnt have EDITED your initial post and removed the part where you said: Iv been seeing only broke guys everywhere. I want to leave this country. sadly, i quoted your WHOLE post in my 1st reply, and it is as clear as day that you went back and remove the above bolded rubbish you wrote, to now claim that you wouldnt follow a rich man just because he has money. so let me be the bearer of bad news..... i am sorry to say that smart, you are not, and you should instead STAND for what you initially wrote and/or what you are. you are a woman who is looking for a rich man to marry so that he can take you away from Nigeria. you didnt say you were looking for a smart/great/caring/hardworking/trustworthy/honest or understanding man, the ONLY requirement was that he should be rich.

but hey here is again you initial post, before you edited it.....

cynthie140:
I'm a young girl in Calabar. Iv been seeing only broke guys everywhere. I want to leave this country. everybody getting married these days mostly marry guys from outside the country. biko where do they meet them?

7 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Oyindidi(f): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:

I'm a very smart girl, I'm not broke, I'm extremely ambitious, and I'm not desperate for marriage. a man can't just "flash a bit of cash in my face" and I'd follow him. if that's what your sister would do, please advice her otherwise. you should know that naija babes are smart because Nigeria itself is the home of scammers.
Smart girlgrin
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

then why didnt you ask your family members in Texas and/or Maryland where they met their partner?! duh!

B) the only ambition you portray is of someone who want to meet rich guys to marry so that you could leave Nigeria....well guess what?! thats what 99% of Nigerian women want as well (aka find a rich guy) so get in line and instead bring/showcase what you got that all these other MILLIONS of women aint got, in order to attract the attention of "any" valuable guy (whether rich or poor)

C) women like you are hypocrites, and if you were not, you wouldnt have EDITED your initial post and removed the part where you said: Iv been seeing only broke guys everywhere. I want to leave this country. sadly, i quoted your WHOLE post in my 1st reply, and it is as clear as day that you went back and remove the above bolded rubbish you wrote, to now claim that you wouldnt follow a rich man just because he has money. so let me be the bearer of bad news..... i am sorry to say that smart, you are not, and you should instead STAND for what you initially wrote and/or what you are. you are a woman who is looking for a rich man to marry so that he can take you away from Nigeria. you didnt say you were looking for a smart/great/caring/hardworking/trustworthy/honest or understanding man, the ONLY requirement was that he should be rich.

whatever biko. I need to study. iv wasted too much time here anyways. everyone has a right to say whatever they want to say. what ever you think its entirely your opinion. more grease to your "schooling". I hope you get an award. it was nice exchanging words with you
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by geraldo077: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2018
Get out of your comfort zone, empower yourself and with this you will meet guys who fit your choice.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:

whatever biko. I need to study. iv wasted too much time here anyways. everyone has a right to say whatever they want to say. what ever you think its entirely your opinion. more grease to your "schooling". I hope you get an award. it was nice exchanging words with you

MBJ at your services....

[img]https://media1./images/6bc35254ccca5776b42f34d9ed95d76f/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by keglo: 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
Hello girl, just be patients your own husband will come,You dont need to relocate or visite any site, you can marry or have a good relationship in nigeria and still travel to shopes in overseas,Look there are things you need to do as well, but just take it easy dont make mistake.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by MissMich(f): 3:45pm On Aug 15, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

jeez.. that's harsh sir
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by 93Miles: 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

1. YES...every guy living abroad who goes back to some village in Africa to find a wife to marry, and bring back to the west, is a damn donkey.

2. they want to find an African bush babe that would go live in the US, but act/think/reason/obey and that they can control like she was in Africa.

1. Every guy? Not even most guys but every guy?

Where did u get ur statistics from?

2. What makes u think that the bush girls eyes won't get opend after years of staying in the west?
What makes u think the bush girls won't get smart after years of living in the west?

It seems u haven't seen where a person took a girl from the village to just Lagos as house help and after months in Lagos, the village girl became smarter than the ones that even spent decades in Lagos.

That's even within. Not to talk of going outside the country.

IF YOU HAVE THE MENTALITY OF MARRYING A BUSH GIRL SO YOU CAN CONTROL HER, BETTER CHANGE SUCH MENTALITY UNLESS THE BUSH GIRL WILL FOREVER LIVE IN THE BUSH. CAUSE IF YOU TAKE HER OUT OF THE BUSH, DON'T BE AMAZED WHAT SHE'S CAPABLE OF DOING.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
MissMich:
jeez.. that's harsh sir

harsh?! for telling her what she is so hellbent on denying?!

she is indeed looking for a rich man to marry and take her away from Nigeria, FACT!
she edited her post to now claim the contrary of what she initially wrote, FACT!

5 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
Sister no go let dem use u for rituals ooshocked. This your hunger for yankee guy fit put u into d hands of a ritualist.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by AnthonyAk(m): 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2018
Op can't be making claims without a picture on her profile
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 15, 2018
MissMich:

jeez.. that's harsh sir
lol he obviously has a lot of free time. like he just sits down all day and composes long derailing comments on nairaland. I didn't even read all that sef. I just didn't have energy. it's his type that ends up lonely and sad with his phone and bad mouth.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Penywise(m): 3:55pm On Aug 15, 2018
Send your picture let's access you
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by MissMich(f): 3:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

harsh?! for telling her what she is so hellbent on denying?!

she is indeed looking for a rich man to marry and take her away from Nigeria, FACT!
she edited her post to now claim the contrary of what she initially wrote, FACT!
yeah I know that,she was just being a curious kid.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
93Miles:

1. Every guy? Not even most guys but every guy?

Where did u get ur statistics from?

yes sir, thats my OPINION... 99% of them are donkeys.

2. What makes u think that the bush girls eyes won't get opend after years of staying in the west?
What makes u think the bush girls won't get smart after years of living in the west?

they always do, thats why these men are donkeys, DUH!

It seems u haven't seen where a person took a girl from the village to just Lagos as house help and after months in Lagos, the village girl became smarter than the ones that even spent decades in Lagos.
That's even within. Not to talk of going outside the country.

every women (or men) would eventually adapt to their surroundings, thats why it is a waste of life to try to bring someone from "god knows where" believing that they will still remain the same as where they initially came from. thats EXACTLY my point!

IF YOU HAVE THE MENTALITY OF MARRYING A BUSH GIRL SO YOU CAN CONTROL HER, BETTER CHANGE SUCH MENTALITY UNLESS THE BUSH GIRL WILL FOREVER LIVE IN THE BUSH. CAUSE IF YOU TAKE HER OUT OF THE BUSH, DON'T BE AMAZED WHAT SHE'S CAPABLE OF DOING.

i guess you dont understand English, if you did, you wouldnt have wrote exactly what i have been saying all along.....

[img]https://media1./images/630966f2d729c9c66a9bd25fda8cf4a0/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by MissMich(f): 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:

lol he obviously has a lot of free time. like he just sits down all day and composes long derailing comments on nairaland. I didn't even read all that sef. I just didn't have energy. it's his type that ends up lonely and sad with his phone and bad mouth.
smiles.. let it slide dear. you can't win it all
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by 93Miles: 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

yes sir, thats my OPINION... 99% of them are donkeys.

they always do, thats why these men are donkeys, DUH!

every women (or men) would eventually adapt to their surroundings, thats why it is a waste of life to try to bring someone from "god knows where" believing that they will still remain the same as where they initially came from. thats EXACTLY my point!

i guess you dont understand English, if you did, you wouldnt have wrote exactly what i have been saying all along.....

[img]https://media1./images/630966f2d729c9c66a9bd25fda8cf4a0/tenor.gif[/img]

I perfectly understnd ur points.

I didn't read ur initial posts.

I like d fact dat u used 99% and not 100%. Becos I have a frnd u came back to marry not because he wants a girl he can control over there but because of what he shared with the girl. Not properties o.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
grossintel:
Nigerians are very Negative minded people! Just look at how bitter and wicked nairalanders are! Filled with hate. She asked a simple question, if you feel it's inappropriate why are you raising abuses on her? Just ignore and leave. Nairaland will never be as big as forums like Quora and Steemit because these idiots are killing it. My sister, please Use Facebook. Upload nice pictures of you and search and add a few people leaving in the US. Please add a few else Facebook might block you. After sometime people living in the USA will begin to send you friend requests and chat you up. Just be an open book and don't form to be what you are not because they love easy people. With time you will find someone you like, please ask as many questions as you like including where he works, his age, how much he earns, his marriage history, they don't find such questions offensive like us. But never ask him for money please! Except he offers to help but always say no. If he loves you, he will offer to come here and marry you first. BTW, any one who mentions me to abuse me, Ogun fire you and your generation before you start typing a word, so think about itangry
hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2018
Izuogu1:
Most are by family recommendations
very true.most guys based overseas looking for homebased wives do it by family recommendation. That one is a bit safer than hooking up with a random home based girl on facebook or instagramcheesy. Who no dey fear gold digger or scammer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) / ....Jesus loves you / Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.