Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? (36531 Views)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Why Do We Marry Guys / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by phemmyfour: 7:08am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:
I'm a young girl in Calabar. Everybody getting married these days mostly marry guys from outside the country. biko where do they meet them?
On Facebook.....and later they got beheaded and corpse thrown on the street

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by SocialJustice: 8:48am On Aug 15, 2018
YourImaginaryBF:
tomorrow now we go read news of how on corpse was found in the gutter
grin grin grin grin witty.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 15, 2018
93Miles:

Type what I understand.. Ediot

It's Idiot, sir.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 15, 2018
Cut d lady some slack,its jst an harmless and simple question, she is being curious,dats it
Y are u all attacking d lady,nl nd bad mouth sha

7 Likes

Abeg na us i dey ooo u fine and get big nyash? wink
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by divinelove(m): 9:17am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:
I'm a young girl in Calabar. Everybody getting married these days mostly marry guys from outside the country. biko where do they meet them?

stupid gold digger angry
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 15, 2018
YourImaginaryBF:
tomorrow now we go read news of how on corpse was found in the gutter

Wow.. that's just so mean.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by ibietela2(m): 9:17am On Aug 15, 2018
Some people sha, they have started abusing the young lady

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 15, 2018
Most are by family recommendations

6 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:
Nigerians are very Negative minded people! Just look at how bitter and wicked nairalanders are! Filled with hate. She asked a simple question, if you feel it's inappropriate why are you raising abuses on her? Just ignore and leave. Nairaland will never be as big as forums like Quora and Steemit because these idiots are killing it. My sister, please Use Facebook. Upload nice pictures of you and search and add a few people leaving in the US. Please add a few else Facebook might block you. After sometime people living in the USA will begin to send you friend requests and chat you up. Just be an open book and don't form to be what you are not because they love easy people. With time you will find someone you like, please ask as many questions as you like including where he works, his age, how much he earns, his marriage history, they don't find such questions offensive like us. But never ask him for money please! Except he offers to help but always say no. If he loves you, he will offer to come here and marry you first. BTW, any one who mentions me to abuse me, Ogun fire you and your generation before you start typing a word, so think about itangry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by flexyrule(m): 9:19am On Aug 15, 2018
Nigerians!!!
Frustration. Negativity. Rudeness. Arrogance. Very very low IQ.
Just look at the comments - just for a simple question.
If the whole world had this type of mentality, Quora would have been an online IRAQ.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by davillian(m): 9:19am On Aug 15, 2018
See prey for USA predators grin
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by divinelove(m): 9:20am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:
well, bros. I will have you know that I'm 23, a graduate, and pursuing a masters degree currently. you shouldn't just talk what you don't know. I have a lecturing job I'm even working on at the moment, so please. was merely asking out of curiosity.

a greedy person is always greedy even if he has the whole world

5 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by greggng: 9:21am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:

Is connection . I can arrange that for you if you are nice to me for a week
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Yinxies(f): 9:22am On Aug 15, 2018
Sister you self... Just pray for your own husband... Nigeria, anywhere

4 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by akosh005: 9:23am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:
Sambisa town, along Boko-haram village
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by mattonnairaland: 9:23am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:
well, bros. I will have you know that I'm 23, a graduate, and pursuing a masters degree currently. you shouldn't just talk what you don't know. I have a lecturing job I'm even working on at the moment, so please. was merely asking out of curiosity.
If you're all these and still don't know then you're kinda dumb or maybe your social life is kinda retarded.

Most of the things you asked for started online. You probably have a social media account, you can as well announce on twitter or Instagram suitors will come calling. Better face your whatever you're chasing.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by franchasng: 9:24am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:
I have virtually all my friends outside the country and I will be honest with u how some that are married met their wives.

1. Through elderly aunts in Nigeria: family arrangement

2. Facebook: at least 3 met theirs on Facebook

3. Anonymous Whatsapp and BBM groups

4. One met his on the road when he returned back. We were driving and he saw the girl and told me to pls stop, I respected his opinion and stopped for him even though I didn't liked the idea of stopping a girl on the road while driving. Funny enough, the girl listened to him, they exchanged no and after 1yr six months long distance dating, they married.

So my sister, be open, u can meet your spouse anywhere, just be open to recommendations, be open and nice to guys stopping u on the way (its not bad like some ladies think it is), be open to guys sending u PMs on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Nairaland, etc and always put your real life picture not one with filters that make u finer than u truly are in real life.

Use your real full pix in all online social networks and forums and be open to friendship.

Guys free her pls. Everyone has a desire and dream, help her achieve her desire and not cast her down.

Wish u good luck. If u get the chance, flee Nigeria, the country is a mess jareh, it doesn't favor most ambitious and intelligent people.

32 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:24am On Aug 15, 2018
YourImaginaryBF:
tomorrow now we go read news of how one corpse was found in the gutter
why did u just made me grin
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by mhizcassidy001(f): 9:24am On Aug 15, 2018
go online,shuffle different dating site,but i can bet you they will only ask for your nude pix unless you have some thing tangible to offer as a wife,but if you dont,my dear sister you are on your own ooo

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by mattonnairaland: 9:24am On Aug 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

It's Idiot, sir.
Your black is beautiful
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by SoapQueen(f): 9:25am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:

They are many here, on Nairaland. Of that, I am sure!

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by 93Miles: 9:26am On Aug 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

It's Idiot, sir.
Mr or Mrs English Professor. I used 'E' in place of 'I' to avoid ban.
The person I referred to understood me.

3 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Tosinville(m): 9:26am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:
you should have ask those girls getting Married how not here on NL
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by mattonnairaland: 9:26am On Aug 15, 2018
franchasng:
I have virtually all friends outside the country and I will be honest with u how some that are married met their wives.

1. Through elderly aunts in Nigeria: family arrangement

2. Facebook: at least 3 met theirs on Facebook

3. Anonymous Whatsapp and BBM groups

4. One met his on the road when he returned back. We were driving and he saw the girl and told me to pls stop, I respected his opinion and stopped for him even though I didn't liked the idea of stopping a girl on the road while driving. Funny enough, the girl listened to him, they exchanged no and after 1yr six months long distance dating, they married.

So my sister, be open, u can meet your anywhere, just be open to recommendations, to guys stopping u on the way, to guys sending u PMs on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Nairaland, etc and always put your real life picture not one with filters that make u finer than u truly are in real life.

Use your real full pix in all online social networks and forums and be open to friendship.

Guys free her pls. Everyone has a desire and dream, help her achieve her desire and not cast her down.

Wish u good luck. If u get the chance, flee Nigeria, the country is a mess jareh, it doesn't favor most ambitious and intelligent people.
The latter is true
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Babyforever(f): 9:26am On Aug 15, 2018
illitrate:
Abeg na us i dey ooo u fine and get big nyash? wink
Are you staying there.... or you know anyone that stays in the states please help a sister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by franchasng: 9:26am On Aug 15, 2018
flexyrule:
Nigerians!!!
If the whole world had this type of mentality, Quora would have been an online IRAQ.
As in very bad attitude of Nigerians.

Especially the guys. We guys are becoming annoyingly troublesome to ladies.

She desires to marry a guy that lives outside Nigeria, free her, wish her well it is not a bad desire for her to wish to marry a guy that lives abroad.

Its just that Nigerian ladies abroad are wicked lol, if they decide to be coming back to marry Nigerian guys in Nigeria, most guys here castigating this lady will rush the foreign based Nigerian ladies more than the local based ladies, so what's the jealousy all about abeg free the op angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by mhizcassidy001(f): 9:27am On Aug 15, 2018
you answer question on qoura too?
flexyrule:
Nigerians!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) / BBNaija's Emmanuel Umoh Involved In Car Accident / Top 10 Lies Men Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.