Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? (36524 Views)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Why Do We Marry Guys / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by proudly9ja(m): 9:28am On Aug 15, 2018
Diamond23:
Lol grin, hw?

Are you anywhere near Nottingham?
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by jamesnick: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2018
Men who will take you to US are at Ikot Ansa Bus Stop but don't blame anyone if your headless body is found in Imo State

5 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by thatigboman: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:
hian. I just asked a question. where do they meet them. I didn't say I want to follow them ni
why ask if u are not interested?

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by dominique(f): 9:29am On Aug 15, 2018
So many "abroad based" guys on social media looking for desperate ladies to dupe. Hope you don't fall victim to them in your quest to marry a foreign based man

4 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by TheKingIsHere: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:
I'm a young girl in Calabar. Everybody getting married these days mostly marry guys from outside the country. biko where do they meet them?

How old are you? A lady of 50 years can claim to be young grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by spencekat(m): 9:30am On Aug 15, 2018
93Miles:

They meet at Ekpo Abasi junction or Etim Edem park. You can still see some as Watt market.
Chai.You would have included Marian by Atekong.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by UncleJudax(m): 9:30am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:
I'm a young girl in Calabar. Everybody getting married these days mostly marry guys from outside the country. biko where do they meet them?
Badoo? grin shocked
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by 93Miles: 9:30am On Aug 15, 2018
mattonnairaland:

Your black is beautiful

Be careful. That might not be her picture. There's a possibility the person behind that moniker might be a male.

Shine ya eyes

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by sanmtiago(m): 9:30am On Aug 15, 2018
They pick them from the streets. undecided
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:

A couple of my friends need Nigeria based girls that are not over-bleeped (their words). One is a pilot in training and the other is a medical doctor.

If you are interested, then let me know within 24hrs, but you must accept to relocate to the USA though. No long distance shiit.

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by mattonnairaland: 9:32am On Aug 15, 2018
93Miles:

Be careful. That might not be her picture. There's a possibility the person behind that moniker might be a male.

Shine ya eyes
Oh thanks. Just complimenting. That's all.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by UncleJudax(m): 9:32am On Aug 15, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

bro give her a chance..... some good for nothing dude living abroad will come and pick her up in her village, then bring her here to use and abuse her in worse ways than she could ever imagine, and when she will have the audacity to call the cops on her benefactor (because of what some local babe would have advise her to do), husband will send her back to Nigeria in a wooden box (like many do)
Wooden box? shocked

Ich habe nie gehört
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by crunchyg: 9:32am On Aug 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

It's Idiot, sir.
It's like you are from akwaibom
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by kizyalex10(m): 9:33am On Aug 15, 2018
Lol abeg is her prefrence abeg.men abroad will visit u soon jst be careful nd its also not a criteria to get a good man.most men there dont reason like an average naija.it could be annoying sometimes.it will take u a little time to adapt to their way of thinking.it will require patience.goodluck to u
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 15, 2018
And who told u she desires to marry a US based man,jst because she asked d question?..smh
franchasng:
As in very bad attitude of Nigerians.

Especially the guys. We guys are becoming annoyingly troublesome to ladies.

She desires to marry a guy that lives outside Nigeria, free her, wish her well it is not a bad desire for her to wish to marry a guy that lives abroad.

Its just that Nigerian ladies abroad are wicked lol, if they decide to be coming back to marry Nigerian guys in Nigeria, most guys here castigating this lady will rush the foreign based Nigerian ladies more than the local based ladies, so what's the jealousy all about abeg free the op angry

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by 93Miles: 9:34am On Aug 15, 2018
spencekat:
Chai.You would have included Marian by Atekong.

E full for Atimbo roundabout and 8miles
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Babyforever(f): 9:34am On Aug 15, 2018
TimeMachine:

A couple of my friends need Nigeria based girls that are not over-bleeped (their words). One is a pilot in training and the other is a medical doctor.

If you are interested, then let me know within 24hrs, but you must accept to relocate to the USA though. No long distance shiit.
Please help me with the pilot's contact..... Thanks smiley
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by 93Miles: 9:36am On Aug 15, 2018
crunchyg:
It's like you are from akwaibom
Don't mind that "I too know" person.
The person behind that moniker might probably be a male.
JamaicanLove ko JamaicanHate ni
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by rosieluv(f): 9:37am On Aug 15, 2018
YourImaginaryBF:
tomorrow now we go read news of how one corpse was found in the gutter
grin
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Jmk9292(m): 9:37am On Aug 15, 2018
Lost to greed and envy..... Go develop ya self.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by franchasng: 9:38am On Aug 15, 2018
Sometimes again, your profession and course of study matters a lot.

If you are a young girl or guy who wishes to travel outside Nigeria in future or wishes to marry a guy living in US, Canada, UK, Australia, etc, etc, try and study the right course.

If u are a lady, go for nursing; Bsc Nursing most preferrably.

Medicine and Surgery is also good.

Don't go and study marketing and be wishing to travel abroad, it won't be easy for u.

Most guys living abroad consider a lady's course of study most times so she can have greater chance of securing a nice job when she joins them oversea.

For guys, go for medicine and surgery, Mechanical engineering.

Nigeria is not too friendly for people that are not over smart. To make it in Nigeria, u need to be too smart and have God favor too. Not everyone gets those, reason most people end up in financial mess living in Nigeria despite their intelligence, high IQ and big dreams.

Nigerian youths must wake up and shun tribalism and religious segregation and demand what's right from these useless leaders stealing their destiny and future.

Start a nationwide protest and damn the consequence demanding certain changes in the structure of Nigeria if not, no foreseeable good future for Nigeria.

So if u aren't succeeding well here, pls plan to flee on time, it is not a bad move. Flee if u can so long as here isn't favoring u and even if it is favoring u, plan for your kids to grow outside Nigeria for a better guaranteed future for them when u are gone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by allaboutobed(m): 9:38am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:
at d BK of my house.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Lazyreporta(m): 9:39am On Aug 15, 2018
dominique:
So many "abroad based" guys on social media looking for desperate ladies to dupe. Hope you don't fall victim to them in your quest to marry a foreign based man

Even me lost 30k to a so called foreign based guy, he's even my friend o.

Infact na 60k but I no send 60k
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by flexyrule(m): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
you answer question on qoura too?
Sure.
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by jewelly17(f): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2018
they meet at prayercity mfm camp, go there and thank me later
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by justseyi(m): 9:40am On Aug 15, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

so you think that there are no broke men outside Nigeria....ok be fooling yourself there!
so because everyone is getting married, you want to chop marriage too?! at any cost?!

as someone above stated, its your type that are used as money rituals and body part mining to later end up headless in gutters all over Nigeria. better watch out sista!

Nairalander you have answered well. Let's hope they heed your warning.

I need your support to help my site grow. Please sign up and answer questions or even ask questions on it. Please it will mean a lot to me.

https://www.studentvillage.one/questions/?ap_sort=unanswered
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Jaqenhghar: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:
well, bros. I will have you know that I'm 23, a graduate, and pursuing a masters degree currently. you shouldn't just talk what you don't know. I have a lecturing job I'm even working on at the moment, so please. was merely asking out of curiosity.
As if working and earning money has stopped greed. We have doctors and bankers who earn big money and still hustle sugar daddies so whats your point?

2 Likes

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2018
cynthie140:
Nor go work dey find mugu you go old and enter monopus for calabar cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Babyforever(f): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2018
franchasng:
Sometimes again, your profession and course of study matters a lot.

If you are a young girl or guy who wishes to travel outside Nigeria in future or wishes to marry a guy living in US, Canada, UK, Australia, etc, etc, try and study the right course.

If u are a lady, go for nursing; Bsc Nursing most preferrably.

Medicine and Surgery is also good.

Don't go and study marketing and be wishing to travel abroad, it won't be easy for u.

Most guys living abroad consider a lady's course of study most times so she can have greater chance of securing a nice job when she joins them oversea.

For guys, go for medicine and surgery, Mechanical engineering.

Nigeria is not too friendly for people that are not over smart. To make it in Nigeria, u need to be too smart and have God favor too. Not everyone gets those, reason most people end up in financial mess living in Nigeria despite their intelligence, high IQ and big dreams.

Nigerian youths must wake up and shun tribalism and religious segregation and demand what's right from these useless leaders stealing their destiny and future.

Start a nationwide protest and damn the consequence demanding certain changes in the structure of Nigeria if not, no foreseeable good future for Nigeria.

So if u aren't succeeding well here, pls plan to flee on time, it is not a bad move. Flee if u can so long as here isn't favoring u and even if it is favoring u, plan for your kids to grow outside Nigeria for a better guaranteed future for them when u are gone.
You've spoken well.... now help me with that your friends contact that just got married his friend might be single smiley
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by nowpresence(f): 9:41am On Aug 15, 2018
SoapQueen:

They are many here, on Nairaland. Of that, I am sure!
yeah. so many on nairaland
Re: Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2018
dominique:
This one nọ get money.. Abi her chatte dem go Dupe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

....Jesus loves you / Nigerian Man Becomes Homeless In The Uk After His Wife Dumped Him / All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.