Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair (67051 Views)

My Husband’s Aunty Is Threatening To Expose My Secret / My Sister Want To Expose My Secret Life To My Husband / Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2018
yettymuse:
Divorce is not even an option because the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. You just have to make your marriage work. I hate to hear about cheating causing dissolution in marriages or relationships.

By the way your wife could be flirting and not cheating completely... Are you still doing those things you were doing during courtship? 9 years is a long time and trust me you must have begin to adopt the mama and papa style. When was the last time you both went for a dinner, movies, walk, vacation...?
Do you even still remember to call your wife sweet names?? Some foot massage after a hectic day?... Raunchy whatsapp message whilst at work?, breakfast in bed.... Little gift, lingeries, etc..

How's is your sex life? Do you communicate your fantasies and cravings? , when was she last time she got an orgasmic gift and said "THANK YOU"! Hunku you're married so no limits, no boundaries... Set everything on fire!

Maybe your marriage needs a rejuvenation, we sef dey get bored sometimes..

Reignite 'em romantic spark and set the atmosphere on fire. Instead of snooping, change your mode of dressing, stay trim and fit, wear a clean hair cut and smear some cologne mix n match.

If all this doesn't work, pray and watch WAR ROOM, please watch this movie and your marriage would be back to how it was.
Rev(Mrs) Funke Adejumo message at work cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Dshocker(m): 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
yettymuse:
Divorce is not even an option because the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. You just have to make your marriage work. I hate to hear about cheating causing dissolution in marriages or relationships.

By the way your wife could be flirting and not cheating completely... Are you still doing those things you were doing during courtship? 9 years is a long time and trust me you must have begin to adopt the mama and papa style. When was the last time you both went for a dinner, movies, walk, vacation...?
Do you even still remember to call your wife sweet names?? Some foot massage after a hectic day?... Raunchy whatsapp message whilst at work?, breakfast in bed.... Little gift, lingeries, etc..

How's is your sex life? Do you communicate your fantasies and cravings? , when was she last time she got an orgasmic gift and said "THANK YOU"! Hunku you're married so no limits, no boundaries... Set everything on fire!

Reignite 'em romantic spark and set the atmosphere on fire. Instead of snooping, change your mode of dressing, stay trim and fit, wear a clean hair cut and smear some cologne mix n match.

If all this doesn't work, pray and watch WAR ROOM, please watch this movie and your marriage would be back to how it was.

So flirting is no longer cheating abi?...Even if she is having just an imaginary thought of him is considered cheating and cannot be tolerated or accepted in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by DavidEsq(m): 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2018
OP, abeg how u take recover her chats. How come no one is asking this kweshon cheesy
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Ishilove: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
luminouz:

Ishilove is a youth?? shocked
Why niggas dey call u grandma upandan!!!!
Because I'm possessed of the wisdom of the ancients cheesy

I'm a youth. Not even up to 30... wink wink
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by CanadianEnginee(m): 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
Angelyna:
Hope the husband is reading this.... This is the only advice I've got for you too... Try it and thank us later....if you still need your home... The follow this advice. Happy Sunday

Angelyna:
Who brought this nuisance up? So your tiny brain wrote this? You mean once a man cheats on his wife, the wife should check herself? Why so dumb? Is there any justification for cheating on one's spouse? I pity your wife and your generation.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by ACE1010: 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
patani:
Sometimes I wonder why some men come to nairaland to ask for advice after catching their wives pants down. Can’t you man up for once @OP? Even bible(the holiest of all books ) said you can put your wife away on the ground of infidelity.
Hear this, a cheating wife is a killer.

My simple advise, don’t bother arresting the other guy, that’s a waste of time. Simply take your son and move on dude.

My brother God bless you joor!! From where I came from, the moment you climb a cheating wife, you're dead!!
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by redangel2017: 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
mysaviouralive:
Hello Admin pls move this to the front page and I will be in the comment section reading.

Pls I want to take a boldness step and I will not mind where it can lead to. I have to open an account now to post this. My wife is also a guest of nairaland and she will be seeing this post.

It happen that I got married to my wife over Nine yrs ago and we only have a Kid. I was working in a big company then before the new management came in and change the policy of the company and I was laid off. I was idle like 3yrs before I got another job. she is working in one of the biggest bank in Nigeria. Like 5yrs ago I noticed she will be smiling whenever she is chatting with one of her male colleague. I ask what are they normally discussing, but she told me that it was their office issue that they are discussing. I know the guy and his family and the guy has came to my house not more than four times.

It happen one day that I demanded to give her phone to browse because I was having problem with my phone. she gave me the phone around 10:30pm and I noticed she has has cleared all their chat. This make it look suspicious and I asked her immediately that why did you deleted the chat, but she told me it was a mistake. I think over it for sometime because I trust her then, but on the other hand my mind was telling me to find out more. As an IT expert I connected her phone to my system and do some forensic research on the phone, alas what I discovered was bad. My wife and the guy have been having an affair and chatting and sending their nude to themselves. I called her immediately and demanded to explain the pixture but she denial it and was telling me another story that she snap the pixture and to show me how she was Hot so that we can have sex that night.

she said I should show her where I got the nude pixs and before she came back from the office she has wipe all the pixs that I showed her thinking that I cannot recovered it anymore and I asked her why should you do that but was just begging me. I recovered all the pixs back and the chat she believe she has deleted and I have more proof that she has been cheating on me.

So I asked her to tell me the truth what is going on with the guy and her but she was just begging me. But I told him I dont want her to do or have anything with the guy again that if I catch her again she will not like what I will do for her, with the hope that she will change. Recently I noticed she stil chatting with the guy again and I rake on her to stop it but she told me that she was just explaining office issue she has when he (the guy) not around because she is the one that relief him on work.

This week they are still chatting late in the nite cos I always seen the chat, though she will delete it as soon as they chat finish but I always have the chat and also today they have chat alot to the extend that my wife was crying when she expecting good reply from the guy but the guy fail him and I noticed she has intimate with the guy rather than me her husband.

My wife can lie and so Promiscuous. I have called her severally to change but she did not, recently I heard she was talking with one of her online friend from Abuja when the guy told her he will be coming to visit her this coming week, and I expect my wife to tell me but uptill now she has not saying anything on it. This make me not to have much trust in her again because if she tell me something I will still think over it like five times again before I accepted.

So my plan now is to call the wife of her colleague and explain everything to the wife and I also planing of arresting her colleague because I still have the proof and dont mind what can come out of this, because I tired and cant continue like this anymore, ever since I have caught her I did not enjoy my home anylonger and I tried to erase it from my memory but not get it wright.

Pls save me and save my marriage if possible.

Thank you.
my advise for you is.. Sit her down.. And ask her if she still loves u or not.. So u both can go seperate ways.. I feel for you bro.. From ur messages.. I found out u er angry.. ND in that anger I still see love.. But when u get the full convent thru discussion.. To knw how both of u feel for each other.. It will clear both of you from many things.. Talk about everything.. If there's smth u doing she didn't like.. And every other stuffs.. I believe with clear understanding.. U can go seperate ways without feeling hurt.. Or make amends.. ND u become happy again.. Sorry for the embarrassment.. I hope all gets well soon[color=][/color] smiley
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Fitbillionairep: 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2018
una dey Bleep up o. u find out that your wife is a hoe, why not love-vendor her and make more cash. if i try to love-vendor her and she refuses, i will just break her leg and bling her one eye and make it look like accident. boys are always ready to get the job done for little change. after that i will tell her, i cant marry a hoe with one leg and one eye o, she has to go and meet that guy she has been chatting with. i can never divorce a hoe that messd up with me just like that.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by trapQ: 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
I'm sorry about that.
morgan844:
similar thing has happened to me what I did was to take all my evidences to the wife of the man and as I tell you now the man has suffered the pain I suffered because his wife divorce him. it is painful but I have learnt not to have a particular woman
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by kalu61(m): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
tiredoflife:

U said it all
He said she works in a big bank
Its all about the money

I pray he is Yoruba
Their culture is soft on things like this until he uses magu

But u don't try dis with urohobos

U don know
U still dey chop wetin she cook
Still dey Bleep

E for no even get time to post for nairaland

He would be dead by now

Our forefathers for don strike am down as long as him pay her dowry
Same tradition in my place. So, I no de stress myself .

1 Like

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Buffalowings3(m): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
We need evidence
Post the chat here.
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by divinelove(m): 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2018
mysaviouralive:
Hello Admin pls move this to the front page and I will be in the comment section reading.

Pls I want to take a boldness step and I will not mind where it can lead to. I have to open an account now to post this. My wife is also a guest of nairaland and she will be seeing this post.

It happen that I got married to my wife over Nine yrs ago and we only have a Kid. I was working in a big company then before the new management came in and change the policy of the company and I was laid off. I was idle like 3yrs before I got another job. she is working in one of the biggest bank in Nigeria. Like 5yrs ago I noticed she will be smiling whenever she is chatting with one of her male colleague. I ask what are they normally discussing, but she told me that it was their office issue that they are discussing. I know the guy and his family and the guy has came to my house not more than four times.

It happen one day that I demanded to give her phone to browse because I was having problem with my phone. she gave me the phone around 10:30pm and I noticed she has has cleared all their chat. This make it look suspicious and I asked her immediately that why did you deleted the chat, but she told me it was a mistake. I think over it for sometime because I trust her then, but on the other hand my mind was telling me to find out more. As an IT expert I connected her phone to my system and do some forensic research on the phone, alas what I discovered was bad. My wife and the guy have been having an affair and chatting and sending their nude to themselves. I called her immediately and demanded to explain the pixture but she denial it and was telling me another story that she snap the pixture and to show me how she was Hot so that we can have sex that night.

she said I should show her where I got the nude pixs and before she came back from the office she has wipe all the pixs that I showed her thinking that I cannot recovered it anymore and I asked her why should you do that but was just begging me. I recovered all the pixs back and the chat she believe she has deleted and I have more proof that she has been cheating on me.

So I asked her to tell me the truth what is going on with the guy and her but she was just begging me. But I told him I dont want her to do or have anything with the guy again that if I catch her again she will not like what I will do for her, with the hope that she will change. Recently I noticed she stil chatting with the guy again and I rake on her to stop it but she told me that she was just explaining office issue she has when he (the guy) not around because she is the one that relief him on work.

This week they are still chatting late in the nite cos I always seen the chat, though she will delete it as soon as they chat finish but I always have the chat and also today they have chat alot to the extend that my wife was crying when she expecting good reply from the guy but the guy fail him and I noticed she has intimate with the guy rather than me her husband.

My wife can lie and so Promiscuous. I have called her severally to change but she did not, recently I heard she was talking with one of her online friend from Abuja when the guy told her he will be coming to visit her this coming week, and I expect my wife to tell me but uptill now she has not saying anything on it. This make me not to have much trust in her again because if she tell me something I will still think over it like five times again before I accepted.

So my plan now is to call the wife of her colleague and explain everything to the wife and I also planing of arresting her colleague because I still have the proof and dont mind what can come out of this, because I tired and cant continue like this anymore, ever since I have caught her I did not enjoy my home anylonger and I tried to erase it from my memory but not get it wright.

Thank you.

just go for separation then divorce. the Bible supports divorce on the ground of infidelity. send the unrepentant wh.ore away. most female bankers are like that

1 Like

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Caleb80: 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
I Can Forgive Al Of My Woman's Mistake, Bt 4 Sexual Immorality It Is A NO NO. Send D Bitch Home.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by john650(m): 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
This is very sad. Your wife obviously does not have respect for you, otherwise, she would have stopped once you discovered her clandestine relationship.

There is no need being nice to any of the parties involved. For a starter, report your wife to her family. If they cannot call their daughter to order, be prepared to walk out of the relationship. Contact the other man's wife and let her know what the husband is up to. Contact your wife's employer and let them know how the man she is having a relationship with is tearing your family apart. Most employer's, especially the big ones will not condone such behaviour. Both of them will be reprimanded.

Like I said, you have to get tough with both of them. If she does not like your actions, let her leave. If you treat it lightly, the situation will only get worse. I've said in a recent thread that a married woman has no business having a close friendship with a man who is not their husband.
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by kalu61(m): 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
ACE1010:

My brother God bless you joor!! From where I came from, the moment you climb a cheating wife, you're dead!!
Where are you from
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by DKM123: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
Oga, why will your bring your affairs to a place like nairaland. It shows your level of maturity. No wonder your marriage is in shambles. Is it this ones here that hardly knows the difference between left and right, that you want to advice an old man like you who has been married for 9 good years?

Anyway, log off this site and do what you have to do.

By the way, why did you have to add that you lost your job for three years. That wasn't necessary in the story because she was cheating according to you two years before you lost your job. I think you added to show that you need her money.
This money issue is the reason why some women also fail to leave emotionally and physically abusive marriage. They will divorce their cheating husbands if only they have the financial strength.

Married for 9 years, yet you have one child. Does this cause any strain in the marriage? ..

Any way, you have to at least SEPARATE for now so you and her can think straight and know what you two REALLY want. Maybe a month or two, apart. Afterwards, make up your mind wether or not the marriage is reconcilable. Don't deceive yourself if you don't think it is though.

On a lighter note, talk to your pastor. The devil is after your marriage. Wake up 12midnight. Remove all your cloths kneel down in the middle of your room and pray against STRANGE MEN! Do this for 7 nights and fast for 40 days. Maybe she has been jazzed and doesn't know what she is doing.
Besides do you somersault and wear red boxers in the oza room. I hope you don't tie wrapper on your waist at home? Don't fight the other guy so you don't drive your wife straight to him.Just love her more and she will come back home to you... undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by autonomous22: 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
This man get mind shaa... I can't even give a cheating girlfriend dis grace not to talk of wife.
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by luminouz(m): 2:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ishilove:

Because I'm possessed of the wisdom of the ancients cheesy

I'm a youth. Not even up to 30... wink wink
Seriously That's nice!!!!! grin
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2018
tiredoflife:

U go die like fowl
U catch ur wife dey cheat
U get evidence
She still dey cook u dey chop
U dey Bleep am
Na warn u dey warn am
U must be Yoruba
So I no surprise
I am urohobo
For my culture say u don know and u still dey chop her food and Bleep am
She still dey ur house
Eriwi our juju for don knack u down
By now maggot go don chop u so that the guy can continue

U are a useless man
Forming u love ur wife there till she kills u all in the name of sex and say na self defence

No wonder una dey die like fowl
Keep warning her
Ode angry angry

E no go better for u
Una juju na useless and wicked one. Na only women mata dem get power
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Ishilove: 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2018
luminouz:

Seriously That's nice!!!!! grin
SERIOUSLY
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by openmine(m): 2:57pm On Aug 19, 2018
Chai sorry ohh.....

There is nothing left to save of your marriage.....

First do a test to confirm that you haven't been infected by your wife for cheating on you,severally,with different or multiple partners....then do a DNA test to confirm that the child you had with her is actually yours!

Once that is done,you can quit that marriage and move on with your life!

You can't change a cheat esp some thing that has become a habit to them....you can only quit the relationship or marriage and pray for them to repent of their filthy habits!

For most cheats,marriage is just a way of covering their Escapades.....it doesn't stop them from cheating!

If your gf or bf or partner cheated on you or you have trust issues with your partner,please resolve that issue before getting married to that person to avoid unavoidable and unwanted stories that touch....

This recurring cheating matter is getting serious everyday!
Chai...

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by xtervaganza(m): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
Why do you want to save your marriage? Thunder fire your wife. If you don't send her away thunder fire you too

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by dnawah(m): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
mysaviouralive:

Thank you.
my brother call the wife and tell her.and 4 ur wife she can never never change.ur life is more important than that marriage.
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by drwrites: 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
See man, this might sound stupid but it might save you a lot of stress.

In a case like this, all you have to do is to embarrass your wife in the best civic way...all you need do is to report and show those raunchy chat messages and all to her parents, your parents, your pastor or imam, lastly if you ve got the will, go report both of em to her boss or direct supervisor(showing him/her those msgs)

I bet you, it will kill whatever they have got going on, n would have saved ur home for ur kids.

This is a disease, don’t cover it up, cuz it will kill u if u did.
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by Ihateyoumod: 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
yettymuse:

Which kind mumu advice be this nah, my wife is fucking another man. Sending her nudes to anoda man and u say I should go n b watching war room.......I'm not surprised this is coming from a sissy. OP u r a man u have a better chance n shot at finding a sweet lady than her getting a husband again. Dnt be a sissy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by mayorhy: 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
SIR, that is we women for you. It is so difficult for us to close our legs especially if we have been sleeping with countless men before marriage.

Her colleague has been enjoying her with you and you are the weaker man here. I will advice you to take a divorce. If my man cheats, I don’t even want to hear forgiveness, I am exiting from the house (that is if it his house)

And sir, it is only the colleague you are aware of, she might have been opening her treasure for the Bank manager, Auditor, Security guard... etc

Please take CHARGE AND DONT BE A SISSY
you're definitely not a female, i have gone through your posts on nairaland and all you do is bash women online. I wonder why you're on a campaign against the female gender. If you had a terrible experience with a gf or a wife doesnt make all women the same. For you to masquerade as a female online to talk evil or bash women in the pretense that you're a female and your views are feminine shows how dangerous and psychopathic you are. I pray someone sees this and get you help because you're a danger to the society

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by thosedays: 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
Why is it that any lady that work in the bank or have ever worked with any bank in Nigeria can't be trusted ?
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by LyfeJennings(m): 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ur wife is a very smart woman
Extremely smart
U just shot urself in the foot cos all ur evidence could be denied. If only U had waited a little more while to catch them in the act. But as the matter be run,ur wife go still beg U. U go gree. She would change her phone and U will have nothing against her. So my advice for U is just take yr child peacefully and start over again cos U might die soon if U still married to that woman. E SURE DIE THAT YOUR DEATH WOULD COME WITH EASE AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
SO TO AVOID THAT,WALK OUT ON YOUR WIFE. DON'T EVEN DIVORCE HER. WALK OUT OF HER LIFE WITH YOUR KID
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by lawquery: 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
Why would your wife cheat on you outside your matrimonial home??

This matter is deep? Are you not satisfying her bedmatically? If you are then why? Is she bored? Is it money.....because u said she is working?

See there are many Y's you need to answer.

In summary

1. Ask for a family meeting with your evidence at hand.

2. If she shows remorse... Forgive and move on with your life with her!!

3.If she insists on promiscuity ...Omo get a lawyer for legal advise and process.

4. Before u divorce her sha...Give her the Bleep of her life...that might change things for you both...

Good Luck
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by shineeye1: 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
mayorhy:
you're definitely not a female, i have gone through your posts on nairaland and all you do is bash women online. I wonder why you're on a campaign against the female gender. If you had a terrible experience with a gf or a wife doesnt make all women the same. For you to masquerade as a female online to talk evil or bash women in the pretense that you're a female and your views are feminine shows how dangerous and psychopathic you are. I pray someone sees this and get you help because you're a danger to the society

Whether it is male or female is immaterial. The comment made is true and valid!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by ak22(m): 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
mysaviouralive:

Go and do DNA test for that so call your son first.
So that you wouldn't regret latter.
Re: I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
mysaviouralive:

Thank you.
If you are not careful you will die young and the guy will marry your wife and have babies for him. so do the needful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics / Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) / Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.