Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### - Phones (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### (299508 Views)

Xiaomi Thread Deleted / Strange Behavior From China Phones Help / See How To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Without Tweaking IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (266) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 8:29am On Oct 01, 2020
Naija at 60 embarassed

3 Likes

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Reddington(m): 8:52am On Oct 01, 2020
mathefaro:
You should have added a disclaimer that it's not the official stock Rom but a custom Miui Rom.

Disclaimer? When I clearly stated everything including rom name? I posted the news on "Xiaomi tweaking" and not the main thread... wasn't by accident... It was purely on purpose.

5 Likes

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 10:41am On Oct 01, 2020
mathefaro:
You should have added a disclaimer that it's not the official stock Rom but a custom Miui Rom.

Lol. He already added the disclaimer bro. Xiaomi.eu.

Anybody wey go download am say he wan flash am via fastboot dey OYO.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Seems the first link is broken. Site can't be reached. Any other link, please?

https://www63.zippyshare.com/v/6RlGfQ1i/file.html
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
Xiaomi users, I got a link that's for the upgrade of my note 8 to miui12 but it's for China users.
Will there be consequences if I use the link to upgrade my OS
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
chidexnwa:
Xiaomi users, I got a link that's for the upgrade of my note 8 to miui12 but it's for China users.
Will there be consequences if I use the link to upgrade my OS

Is your phone a Chinese Version or using a Chinese ROM?

1. If no, it is not meant for you.
2. The ROM is a Stable Beta.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:11am On Oct 02, 2020
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
This magisk manager....

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Airborne02(m): 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
kvngjesse:
grin grin
pls can i do this same rom on my redmi note 9.. I base in kaduna i dont have idea on this twerking ish
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2020
Airborne02:
pls can i do this same rom on my redmi note 9.. I base in kaduna i dont have idea on this twerking ish

You use MTK Chipset, if you love your phone look away.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Airborne02(m): 11:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
genius43:

You use MTK Chipset, if you love your phone look away.
chai so which one is d one to use.. I tot redmi is not mkt na i will change it ooo. But note9 is not mkt na
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 11:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
Airborne02:
chai so which one is d one to use.. I tot redmi is not mkt na i will change it ooo. But note9 is not mkt na

Xiaomi uses the latest of Snapdragon and Mediatek. They use Snapdragon more than Mediatek though.

For the Redmi Note 9 series.
RN9 - MTK Helio G85
RN9s - SD 720G
RN9 Pro - SD 720G.

It is a pity you didn't check specifications of what you are buying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Breezzy(m): 12:26am On Oct 04, 2020
How can I install hypercam on my phone, I always get a warning that it will replace my gcam whenever I want to install
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 6:02am On Oct 04, 2020
Guys, please it won't take anything to research your phone first before getting it, and secondly before even tweaking it.

For those that are using MTK variants of Xiaomi devices, know that even with an unlocked bootloader and a bricked phone, there's a 99% chance that you'll still need an authenticated mi account before you can flash that phone via SP flash tools.

A case where someone used mi flash tools instead of SP flash tools to flash global fastboot rom on a MTK Redmi device. A very costly mistake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by kvngjesse(m): 6:43am On Oct 04, 2020
Airborne02:
Bro, im not on android anymore, so no idea at all
The big men them here can help you
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 7:01am On Oct 04, 2020
olayinkajnr:
Guys, please it won't take anything to research your phone first before getting it, and secondly before even tweaking it.

For those that are using MTK variants of Xiaomi devices, know that even with an unlocked bootloader and a bricked phone, there's a 99% chance that you'll still need an authenticated mi account before you can flash that phone via SP flash tools.

A case where someone used mi flash tools instead of SP flash tools to flash global fastboot rom on a MTK Redmi device. A very costly mistake.

I see they have reached out to you. They don't ask questions before embarking on anything till problem ensues. We always say if you know you want to tweak, MTK is not for you.

If you know you are not okay with Chinese ROM avoid MTK especially when you don't know much if at all there is a Global ROM.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 9:27am On Oct 04, 2020
genius43:

I see they have reached out to you. They don't ask questions before embarking on anything till problem ensues. We always say if you know you want to tweak, MTK is not for you.

If you know you are not okay with Chinese ROM avoid MTK especially when you don't know much if at all there is a Global ROM.

Las las, na authorized mi account go fit fix am.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 9:40am On Oct 04, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Las las, na authorized mi account go fit fix am.

Toor, next time they should ask questions before embarking on stuffs like that.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by busuyi44: 10:07am On Oct 04, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Recommended phones for potential tweakers: legendary RN4&RN5&R5+, Poco F1, RN7 Pro, RN8, Mi 9T, k20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro. These one's have flenty custom ROMs. Not many custom ROMs for RN9s yet
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by abdsamad(m): 10:21am On Oct 04, 2020
busuyi44:

Recommended phones for potential tweakers: legendary RN4&RN5&R5+, Poco F1, RN7 Pro, RN8, Mi 9T, k20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro. These one's have flenty custom ROMs. Not many custom ROMs for RN9s yet

Some people are lowkey beefing Mi9.
I wee not name names cheesy

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by mathefaro(m): 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
busuyi44:

There are already myriads of custom Roms for note 9s. Both miui and non-miui
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by nani667: 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
mathefaro:

Too many to count sef... Including quite a few Android 11 ROMs

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by zainkay: 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
mathefaro:
do you still stay around UI sir?? I need your new contact, I can't find your previous number..
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by babashiko(m): 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
I need note 6pro screen.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by buchito1(m): 6:07am On Oct 06, 2020
Hello guys, good morning. Can someone put me through on how to unlock bootloader and Port EU Rom for my MI 10?

Dunno why I even agreed for this Chinese Version. It's appalling! Please I would like to Port the Rom before I officially start using the device.

Anyone? Thank you.
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by anonimos4real: 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hi guys... Please any working gcam for redmi note 8 Pro?
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by genius43(m): 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
anonimos4real:
Hi guys... Please any working gcam for redmi note 8 Pro?

Check Redmi Note 8 Pro photography channel on Telegram.

1 Like

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by mathefaro(m): 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2020
zainkay:
do you still stay around UI sir?? I need your new contact, I can't find your previous number..
Send me a message on mathefaro@gmail.com
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by Airborne02(m): 7:50am On Oct 08, 2020
genius43:

Xiaomi uses the latest of Snapdragon and Mediatek. They use Snapdragon more than Mediatek though.

For the Redmi Note 9 series.
RN9 - MTK Helio G85
RN9s - SD 720G
RN9 Pro - SD 720G.

It is a pity you didn't check specifications of what you are buying.
sobss.. Crying.. Who will buy a month used redmi note 9.. Selling right away
Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by abdsamad(m): 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
I am back o!

I've been looking for stable ROMs to try and so far it's this iodeOS that seems appealing.

I would appreciate any opinion about the ROM and any other suggestions.

Re: ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### by olayinkajnr(m): 5:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
abdsamad:
I am back o!

I've been looking for stable ROMs to try and so far it's this iodeOS that seems appealing.

I would appreciate any opinion about the ROM and any other suggestions.

Less than 1% or none of members here have never used that ROM.

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (266) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.