Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,034 members, 7,953,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:51 AM

Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos (65486 Views)

2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya / 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks / African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by abumoney(m): 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ohhh my Nigeria, what have we done to deserve this?!! And some people will still be coming to preach CJANGE IN 2019. God punish all our insincere politicians

4 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Lilimax(f): 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
You guys just derailed this thread. Tufiakwa!!! embarassed
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by jossytech(m): 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
the holy land grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Amberon1: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2018
[You are an idiot. My parents sent me abroad for studies at the age of 18. And there were many of my Nigerian friends who were less than 18 at the time. Sense is far from you, idiot.
solutionMee:
The Boss did the right thing by teaching them the lesson of their life

Why will two young girls sleep and focus in the same direction

At their age, I never thought of travelling out of Nigeria

I didn't even think of making money

I only focused on my studies and how to become somebody in life

And today, I'm finally in the Western world

US to be precise

Whenever they have the opportunity to live as a human on this planet

Never again will they travel to overseas at a tender age

Kudos to their boss once again

Though the killing wasn't intentional but she still did the right thing after all

6 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by AngelicBeing: 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:

US to be precise

Though the killing wasn't intentional but she still did the right thing after all
sad

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Gbegiri & lafun females never listen.

Just mention Dubai, Oman or Saudi & they'll masticate your preeq with saliva for slavery visa.

Just like pocohantas is currently getting ready for Italy through Agadez & Tripoli since menopause has rendered her ineligible for marriage.

I pity her.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by yomzee: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
YOUR EVIL WILL FIND YOU OUT,

I VE NEVER SEEN A WICKED SOUL LIKE YOURS.

SolutionMee:

US to be precise

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Toosure70: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
I can't travel to any Arab countries unless I become president of Nigeria. Useless countries.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by equity1(m): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
[quote author=FrostyButter post=70633051]

It's either you want attention or you are mad person in a psychiatric home that stole someone's phone to use to post this trash...[/quote. I was wondering whether the person is human being. that's the most senseless post I have ever read on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:

US to be precise

sometimes you talk as though you left your brain at Muritala Muhammad Airport before getting on the plane ...... Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
ok
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
Arda1000:
Huh i can never advise somebody to go to middle east to hustle,better go euroup they might be harsh sometimes but they have their limit,somebody wey dey work in italy or malta wey people talk say they harsh no fit suffer reach like this
Bro, in Italy to be precise, the rights of migrant workers are a top priority. If police hear say you work and the white man no pay you, e don be for am be that.
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Entom(m): 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
I'm pretty sure Nigerian government will simile over this. Can this happen to US citizen anywhere in the globe?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by jayson87: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
This modern day maid slavery thing happening in the middle east is all over the internet. Pakistanis, Indians and Philippines are the tribes suffering it the most in the hands of those useless Arab bosses.

Their construction workers are treated unfairly and subjected to an indescribable inhuman working conditions
Their maids are molested, raped and owed many donkey months of salary arrears

Nigerians, i know this country is tough and bad, but please stop belittling and subjecting yourself looking for maid jobs in Qatar, UAE and any middle eastern country. It is not worth it at all.

8 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by tunjijones(m): 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nobody is even talking abt the possibility that those girls were shipped to the middle east via human trafficking... They might have been tricked into the journey to Saudi Arabia

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
PapalsBull:
Arabs are the most inhumane set of people in this world.

Kiss the truth.
I can attest. You see anywhere Muslims are, Pls avoid that area cos they derive joy in inflicting pain and maiming. I saw HELL in Libya, an Arab country.

11 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Niyi9002(m): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
Wicked set of people,and pilgrims will be going there to throw stones at Satan meanwhile they are the real demons!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by demmisab85: 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2018

Saudi is a very horrible country to leave. I wonder why Nigerians are still going there for survival.

Saudi Arabia, which has one of the highest execution rates in the world, a 29-year-old female activist accused of encouraging demonstrations was just sentence to death by beheading.

Most executions in Saudi Arabia are by beheading, a method used to kill 48 people over a four-month period this year.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2018
cry

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by dannybrasky(m): 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
Honest question please, are u insane Choi I weep for u.
SolutionMee:

US to be precise

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by victorian(f): 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
Tolexander:
The grass is always greener at the other side.

Why would a girl leave Nigeria to Saudi to work as maid where there is almost zero consideration for their feminine citizens, let alone the aliens.

As in ehn?

Am always baffled.

People will pay huge summary of amount to travel abroad and become housemaids and slaves abroad.

Two travelling agents guys were trying to sell their stupid dumb ideas on getting visas for me to travel to Germany as per student visa or Dubai for work purposes.
They are both platonic friends from a distance , so invariably they don't know am an entrepreneur and I asked them both on different occasions.
Guys did I ever mention, am frustrated in Nigeria and want to travel abroad to work?
If you don't know? I have my own biz going on for me here. I can't leave where I eat and work like a queen, then travel abroad to either go prostitute or become a slave!
Is this how u guys hate me so much?
They both stuttered. The Germany one said Haba I won't prostitute in Germany. I will go thru student visa and there is a hostel waiting for me while I work normal work by the sides.. I just shook my head in disgust. I replied u that have 5 sisters all graduates, unmarried, with no good jobs, why not send them abroad for greener pastures, abi una dey forbid to travel? That's when he then kept shut and said sorry I shouldn't feel offended . Smhhh.

The Dubai guy too, I asked him. It's not like u are in money yourself.. Why not travel to Dubai and work there, than selling this rubbish to me? He said oops! He's sorry.. He didn't know he struck a nerve.
Smhhhh.

Anyways I don't pity anyone who travels abroad and fall into slavery and prostitution there.. That's there choice. No pity whatsoever. If they can't think! With their brains and invest the 350k, 500k, 750k they want to use to travel abroad to open a trade here in Nigeria? And make profits gradually. Then it's a pity, a real pity. They should keep paying to become slaves in another man's country. God forbid!

Sorry it's Italy not Germany

6 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Unlimited22: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
darfay:

If @ 35 you are can't at least pretend to have sense then you my brother are a lost case
Jehovah!!!!!
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
Entom:
I'm pretty sure Nigerian government will simile over this. Can this happen to US citizen anywhere in the globe?
lmao
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Alejoc(m): 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2018
This is sad and annoying and sadly our people don't seem to believe that the political class has brought us to this sorry state.... They will rather support a Buhari against a Saraki.....Buhari son crashed a multimillion naira bike not while running an errand.... Nigerian youth are wasting away embarassed undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by engrolawei: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:

US to be precise

This story just weakened me and I don’t have the strength to condemn you, but I’ll just say you’re a heartless beast. Abeg someone help me with that buy some sense moniker.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:

US to be precise

I know this is APC induced soliloquy. Th is government has truly succeeded in producing so many like you.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
In their search for greener pasture they were met with greyish one. May their gentle souls rest in peace. N hope their masters are brought to book.
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
when will Nigerians learn that living on your feet struggling (in your own country) is better than living on your knees as a slave, thinking that all is well (abroad)?

is it today that these bastards started abusing/killing foreign maids?!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by BENITAPUSSY: 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:

US to be precise

Your death shall be next if you like live on mars i don't care.
You have no right to write the thrash you just typed up there,do you know what drove them to where they met their death?
do you think they were overfed like you?
May God punish you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by AreaFada2: 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
tunjijones:
Nobody is even talking abt the possibility that those girls were shipped to the middle east via human trafficking... They might have been tricked into the journey to Saudi Arabia
Of course they must have been deceived somehow. Most are, even some going to Italy for prostitution. Girls from poor homes are still told by pimps/madams that the rumours of prostitution in Italy is a lie. That envious haters peddle those lies. That there are bars and restaurants with jobs. That if you want to follow any man, it's entirely your choice. Only small percentage know hundred percent they are going for prostitution. Even then the working conditions are painted as very rosy, paying off madam's cost within 3 to 6 months.

I have dissuaded girls from going to Italy online (online friends) by painting the real horrible picture to them. I have even given some details of charity helping trafficked girls escape prostitution in Italy.

The situation in 9ja is so horrible for some poor people that anywhere abroad will do. Until they get there only to regret.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner / Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) / Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.