Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos (65485 Views)

2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya / 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks / African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Slickest(m): 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
The Boss did the right thing by teaching them the lesson of their life

Why will two young girls sleep and focus in the same direction

At their age, I never thought of travelling out of Nigeria

I didn't even think of making money

I only focused on my studies and how to become somebody in life

And today, I'm finally in the Western world

US to be precise

Whenever they have the opportunity to live as a human on this planet

Never again will they travel to overseas at a tender age

Kudos to their boss once again

Though the killing wasn't intentional but she still did the right thing after all
Ur one messed fool, modafuckin refugee piece of shiiiit
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
mogbojaiye:

Bro only in Africa precisely Nigeria I see dat we enjoy eating or feeding on our self(hate) I don't just kw why

Like I said I feel rasism is far better than tribalism

I have come to understand that part

If in ur own country u are been hated... No color difference same nationality..... Wats then is d difference bw tribalism and rasism?

I was born and raised in Kaduna, and I can tell you for a fact that the most abusive and bigoted tribe in kaduna is the igbo.
They don't get along with anyone and see themselves as superior even though your trade is dependent on other tribes seeing that no other tribes has spread over Nigeria as the igbos have.
I can guarantee that you people will suffer big time if this zoo descends into another civil war.. Remember that your people are spread across Nigeria, think about your families and their businesses.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Slickest(m): 11:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
The Boss did the right thing by teaching them the lesson of their life

Why will two young girls sleep and focus in the same direction

At their age, I never thought of travelling out of Nigeria

I didn't even think of making money

I only focused on my studies and how to become somebody in life

And today, I'm finally in the Western world

US to be precise

Whenever they have the opportunity to live as a human on this planet

Never again will they travel to overseas at a tender age

Kudos to their boss once again

Though the killing wasn't intentional but she still did the right thing after all
U travellin to d us makes u better right? U dumb fuccktad, am sure ur just a $3 whoree....biatch
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Slickest(m): 11:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
stanluiz:
The title of this thread is : Two yoruba/afonja girls killed in Saudi Arabia for proustition. cheesy cheesy Thanks to the Saudi boss those coneheads from brown roof waste region of the country are disgracing our nijeria cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oga go an sleep jo, its too late to start spillin hw dumb u are
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by kessler53(m): 11:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
ur a wickef man
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Slickest(m): 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
Bidobado:

I was born and raised in Kaduna, and I can tell you for a fact that the most abusive and bigoted tribe in kaduna is the igbo.
They don't get along with anyone and see themselves as superior even though your trade is dependent on other tribes seeing that no other tribes has spread over Nigeria as the igbos have.
I can guarantee that you people will suffer big time if this zoo descends into another civil war.. Remember that your people are spread across Nigeria, think about your families and their businesses.
They are too dumb to understand, they think school is for learning how to sell spare parts nd bend down select
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by stanluiz(m): 11:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
Slickest:

Oga go an sleep jo, its too late to start spillin hw dumb u are
e pain am conehead from the brown roof ritualistic region cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by ifymadu: 11:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hope all is well with you?
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
Saudis should come and work for us if we had put our houses in order. The blood of all the innocent Nigerians in the struggle dying beyond the shores of this country be on your head .
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Slickest(m): 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
stanluiz:
e pain am conehead from the brown roof ritualistic region cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin
U dunno where am from, but i know u are dumb...
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by maasoap(m): 12:22am On Aug 27, 2018
Tolexander:
The grass is always greener at the other side.

Why would a girl leave Nigeria to Saudi to work as maid where there is almost zero consideration for their feminine citizens, let alone the aliens.

You've been misinformed, oga. They treated their feminine citizens like eggs. You can't even stare at them. And they don't work until their back bones break like Nigeria women.
But they have cultural system that segregates their citizens and they don't like blacks.
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by EmirAbj: 12:22am On Aug 27, 2018
This can never happen in Saudi which is the only city of Allah, it's a fake News
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by darfay: 12:37am On Aug 27, 2018
DavidEsq:

Cause

Tnx
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by themanderon: 1:01am On Aug 27, 2018
From the above comments its obvious humanity has lost its core in these perverse generation. People died and the best thing some pinheads can do is to make mockery of them. Too bad...
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by kokomilala(m): 1:04am On Aug 27, 2018
I humbly suggest NAIRALAND start censoring hate speech. It's spilling out of control. The level of tribal prejudice on this platform is just hideous.
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Tijay90(m): 1:09am On Aug 27, 2018
Turns out slavery is very much alive.
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by lucianohase(m): 1:10am On Aug 27, 2018
Saudi Arabia is one country I hate so much.
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by alexola20(m): 1:25am On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Antichristus: 2:07am On Aug 27, 2018
I do not normally generalise. However, any students of history and international studies would confirm that the Arabs still see black people of whatever shade as unintelligent, less than human and therefore slave materials. You would typically not see North Africans (Tunisians, Egyptians, Moroccans, etc.) identifying themselves as Africans. Secondly, Nigerians, if you must hustle, never do so in the lands of the Arabs, including amongst the North Africans. Even within the premises of the Grand Mosque in Makkah, those adherents of the Satanic book molest women.
See: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-middle-east-43174322/groped-by-holy-mosque-guard-during-hajj-in-mecca
See: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5373159/Women-reveal-sexual-harassment-Mecca-pilgrimage.html
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Antichristus: 2:10am On Aug 27, 2018
EmirAbj:
This can never happen in Saudi which is the only city of Allah, it's a fake News

Right within the premises of the Grand Mosque in Makkah, adherents of the Satanic Verses were groping women. SHAME!

See: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-middle-east-43174322/groped-by-holy-mosque-guard-during-hajj-in-mecca
See: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5373159/Women-reveal-sexual-harassment-Mecca-pilgrimage.html
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by baby124: 2:51am On Aug 27, 2018
Stupid girls. They can’t do househelp in Nigeria but will degrade themselves even in Ghana. If you are not leaving the country for a decent job where they invited you to interview yourself or through a multinational corporation, then stay at home! What nonsense.
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Rilwayne001: 3:14am On Aug 27, 2018
This is really so heartbreaking cry cry cry
Everywhere is dangerous in the world, especially for blacks, but middle East appear to be even more dangerous.
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by BabaRamota1980: 4:04am On Aug 27, 2018
Honest to God I dont know how these girls got there but I suspect because of their age they were tricked into this situation.

The moment they arrive at the airport abroad all forms of fear tactics are used to control them.

I appreciate these girls fighting back. This is key! They threw insult back in the face of their oppressors. They died for fighting back.

As for the Saudis, the instruction for how to treat others is in their holy book. The Jews claimed they were the only children of God, every other race is condemned by God. The Arabs say Muslims are the true followers of God, any other faith is a kafir, forsaken. Arabs believe the chapter in their holy book where it is mentioned that a race of people disobedient to God were made into weakness to depend on other races for survival and comfort, and their scholars say that race is blacks. Therefore they consider barbaric treatment of blacks as a rightful religious duty. Thats on religious ground.

On historical ground they consider it immoral to treat a blackperson as an equal. Black persons, muslim or not, was created to serve Arab. This is supported by their conquest of negroland. They strongly believed God would have punished severely for the many unprintable things they have done to the blacman. Instead of punishment they are rewarded with blessings and wealth. This affirmed and reinforced the course of history with religious teachings....blackman is subservient and morality demands that he should be a servant and slave of the God favored Arab.

Therefore these girls' bosses were under cultural expectations and ethos of inter-relations with blacks. A subperior racial class that talks back to the Arab has offended God and must be put down.

Blacks do not understand Islam or Christianity, we follow these religions blindy. We have been subdued by fears of things that our idigenous deities taught us not to fear.

Nigeria needs to fight this trafficking issue from inside.

First, define the female gender as a endangered human, and give it priority.

Second, draft inputs on measures of safety and security for her.

Third, set up a policing network and partner with Customs, Immigration, Airlines, Travel Agents, to join the network.

Fourth, create a victim rescue center to process alarm calls and produce bulletins of missing or trafficked girls/women.

Fifth, get international cooperation through Interpol for investigation, arrest and extradition.

May their souls rest in peace.
She is beabaiful, and they both did the right thing fighting back.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 27, 2018
who da hell goes to Saudi Arabia? them Arab goons are 200 years backwards.

They Almost killed me for just looking at their women bottoms.

I rather drink monkey urine than go to that desssert again.
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by edupedia: 4:20am On Aug 27, 2018
benben1000:
But useless wicked afonjas told us it's only Igbos that are being killed or travel there fore work? All I see here are yorubas. The reason why Igbo news gets out is because there are Igbos everywhere to get their word out. But for Yorubas like these ladies, they don't know a lot of their own there, so many of them get killed and we rarely hear about it. Continue to think it's only Igbo.

...go and take more codeine...
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by emperorblog(m): 5:12am On Aug 27, 2018
Tolexander:
The grass is always greener at the other side.

Why would a girl leave Nigeria to Saudi to work as maid where there is almost zero consideration for their feminine citizens, let alone the aliens.

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Litmus: 5:15am On Aug 27, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Honest to God I dont know how these girls got there but I suspect because of their age they were tricked into this situation.

The moment they arrive at the airport abroad all forms of fear tactics are used to control them.

I appreciate these girls fighting back. This is key! They threw insult back in the face of their oppressors. They died for fighting back.

As for the Saudis, the instruction for how to treat others is in their holy book. The Jews claimed they were the only children of God, every other race is condemned by God. The Arabs say Muslims are the true followers of God, any other faith is a kafir, forsaken. Arabs believe the chapter in their holy book where it is mentioned that a race of people disobedient to God were made into weakness to depend on other races for survival and comfort, and their scholars say that race is blacks. Therefore they consider barbaric treatment of blacks as a rightful religious duty. Thats on religious ground.

On historical ground they consider it immoral to treat a blackperson as an equal. Black persons, muslim or not, was created to serve Arab. This is supported by their conquest of negroland. They strongly believed God would have punished severely for the many unprintable things they have done to the blacman. Instead of punishment they are rewarded with blessings and wealth. This affirmed and reinforced the course of history with religious teachings....blackman is subservient and morality demands that he should be a servant and slave of the God favored Arab.

Therefore these girls' bosses were under cultural expectations and ethos of inter-relations with blacks. A subperior racial class that talks back to the Arab has offended God and must be put down.

Blacks do not understand Islam or Christianity, we follow these religions blindy. We have been subdued by fears of things that our idigenous deities taught us not to fear.

Nigeria needs to fight this trafficking issue from inside.

First, define the female gender as a endangered human, and give it priority.

Second, draft inputs on measures of safety and security for her.

Third, set up a policing network and partner with Customs, Immigration, Airlines, Travel Agents, to join the network.

Fourth, create a victim rescue center to process alarm calls and produce bulletins of missing or trafficked girls/women.

Fifth, get international cooperation through Interpol for investigation, arrest and extradition.

May their souls rest in peace.
She is beabaiful, and they both did the right thing fighting back.

Good piece mostly: I didn't like the parts where you state without apparent embarrassment that Arabs feel superior to blacks and so on.Such statements make me cringe. We must try always to avoid statements like, " whites or Arabs look down on..." Or , " I was beaten/they beat us” etc. This kind of position reinforces the delusional ideology of such perpetrators of injustice. As a typical Nigerian, I was brought up to feel superior to others, no one is superior to me, least of all the middle East rag head. the Arab is nothing but a dirty coward, a people defeated time and again by tiny Israel and in return they go blaming everyone but themselves. Anyway, this pride in Nigerians is possibly why the girls fought back and insulted the Arabs like for like. Finally , I would not say that the Arabs delusions in relation to blacks is reinforced by fortuitous abundance of oil in their lands in spite of the Arabs ‘having betrayed blacks,’ but would say that the willingness of blacks in the form of groups like Bokoharam fighting and dying for the Arab religion is what makes the Arab so smug and secure in their racial delusions.
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by sammirano: 5:33am On Aug 27, 2018
People stop leaving this country for just anywhere, it's not worth it.
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by joeyswift(m): 6:21am On Aug 27, 2018
I tell people that if you are black,the Arab world is not friendly to you. Even their fellow Muslims don't like going to live their because they discriminate and treat others with disdain. They all want to go and live in America whom they label the great satan
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by sapeleboi(m): 6:23am On Aug 27, 2018
justice most be prevail

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 6:28am On Aug 27, 2018
PapalsBull:
Arabs are the most inhumane set of people in this world.

Kiss the truth.
So true. Racist AF.... Dont worry some coons will come out here to defend their Arab gods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner / Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) / Daylight Robbery Caught On Tape In Mile 12 As Drivers Abandon Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.