Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos (65224 Views)

2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya / 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks / African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by BENITAPUSSY: 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
The Boss did the right thing by teaching them the lesson of their life

Why will two young girls sleep and focus in the same direction

At their age, I never thought of travelling out of Nigeria

I didn't even think of making money

I only focused on my studies and how to become somebody in life

And today, I'm finally in the Western world

US to be precise

Whenever they have the opportunity to live as a human on this planet

Never again will they travel to overseas at a tender age

Kudos to their boss once again

Though the killing wasn't intentional but she still did the right thing after all
Your death shall be next if you like live on mars i don't care.
You have no right to write the thrash you just typed up there,do you know what drove them to where they met their death?
do you think they were overfed like you?
May God punish you.
Do you think is every one that has the opportunity you had?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Demmzy15(m): 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
The men should be arrested Asap and given the death penalty angry

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by DavidEsq(m): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
darfay:

If @ 35 you are can't at least pretend to have sense then you my brother are a lost case
Cause
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by enemyofprogress: 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
Even in their so called holy land, they still commit mother. Truly islamabaaaaaaaaaaaaad!
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Mofpearl: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
This news ruined my mood.

I read on IG that the girls reached out to the Nigerian embassy but got no response. Apparently, it isn't the first time the Nigerian embassy don't respond to citizens in distress.

Smh

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by enemyofprogress: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:

US to be precise

Though the killing wasn't intentional but she still did the right thing after all
bros fare God o
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by enemyofprogress: 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mofpearl:

I read on IG that the girls reached out to the Nigerian embassy but got no response.

Smh
because the embassy is made up of satanic people like their killers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by chronique(m): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mofpearl:

I read on IG that the girls reached out to the Nigerian embassy but got no response.

Smh

Can you just imagine? Nigeria is so useless a country.
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by otherway: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
See fresh body and innocent pretty face. WASTED.

Please what is our government doing about this?

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Oladotunfigo: 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
This inhumane treatment is too much. We need to enlighten our ppl not to think dat "life is far better outside nigeria" lyk yu are told. This is a tip of an iceberg, d inhumane treatment ppl receive even in dubai is too much. Ppl working as construction workers die everyday as a result of this cruel treatment of a thing, they even sieze their passport so that they wont be able to travel back to their country. We blacks are really suffering all over d world, they always treat us lyk we are not humans. We owe it to our generation to mak our country great.... lets join our hands 2geda n mak nigeria and africa great
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by KUSHKAMP: 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Gbegiri & lafun females never listen.

Just mention Dubai, Oman or Saudi & they'll masticate your preeq with saliva for slavery visa.

Just like pocohantas is currently getting ready for Italy through Agadez & Tripoli since menopause has rendered her ineligible for marriage.

I pity her.
grin
LuciferKristi:
Gbegiri & lafun females never listen.

Just mention Dubai, Oman or Saudi & they'll masticate your preeq with saliva for slavery visa.

Just like pocohantas is currently getting ready for Italy through Agadez & Tripoli since menopause has rendered her ineligible for marriage.

I pity her.
u are a c0mplete fool
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Rainbow12345(m): 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
[/quote]Bros you need deliverance
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by opeyemiskullman(m): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
4 dem to stay 9ja learn work...! Dem no gree...! Na OMAN, SAUDI ARAB...DEY DERE MIND..!! 9JA LADIES...DEN JUST DEY FLY GO OMAN AND SAUDI...WETIN HAPU NOW?
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by otherway: 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
Why is islam made up of mostly wicked and satanic people. To think that this happened in Saudi arabia

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by franchasng: 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
Poor girls, life cry cry

Let everyone reading this listen and listen very well!!

If you can, avoid going to any Muslim or Muslim dominated country or city or town to live if u love your life.

Muslim nations are hell fire! Islam has a very long way to go in terms of peace, human right and civilization.

Let them not worry, very soon, crude oil will become valueless and all those their fake cities built on fake life and laziness will dilapidate before their eyes as all the foreigners in their country for the crude oil money will flee and abandon them deserted.

All Muslim countries and cities are not good for any human being that love his or her life.

Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Kuwait, Iran, Syria, Iraq, Pakistan, Lebanon, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, Libya, Morocco, Algeria, Egypt, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, etc.

Kano, Katsina, Borno, Adamawa, Somali, Yobe, Central African Republic, Gambia, Northern Sudan, etc, etc.

These are barbaric places to ever live or raise children.

Islam = death and backwardness!

Let Muslims alone go to Muslim countries, Non Muslims should stay away from Muslim countries and Muslim dominated cities if u love your life, wicked people! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Kingjames(m): 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
I blame uche secondus and PDP members...

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by tolani4real: 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
dainformant:
Report has it that two Nigerian girls have been allegedly killed by their employers after being trafficked to work as housemaids in Saudi Arabia. It was gathered that the murder of the two young women occurred within a space of two weeks in the respective homes where they worked as servants by their Saudi bosses.

According to Satellite Times, the first Nigerian girl to be murdered was by name Omotayo who until her death in June 2018 worked as a migrant domestic worker in Riyadh. She reportedly sent this photo to her friends in a group chat called “Strong Nigerian Ladies” – a solidarity group created by Nigerian migrant domestic workers in Saudi Arabia.

Omotayo, in her June post which happened to be her last, narrated to the solidarity group her latest incident of battery in the hands of the Saudi family she worked for. Her boss and the entire family had descended on her for being disrespectful to them. The maid’s only offence was that she insisted her three-month salary arrears be paid to her. She had put her foot down saying she would no longer accept excuses for the non-payment of her salaries just as she said she was tired of eating leftover food. Her action was seen as an affront.

Another Nigerian by name Shola, was also killed by her boss. Her story was told by Adeola Oladipo, another housemaid in the Strong Nigeria Ladies Group.

“Shola has been constantly assaulted and starved by her sponsor in Saudi Arabia. Whenever she demands for food they would always beat her up and she became so slim like somebody with HIV.

“One day her male boss came as usual to beat her while she was doing chores in the kitchen. The beating became so severe she had to defend herself with a knife. In the process the knife cut her boss and her sponsor hit her on the neck and she collapsed. When the boss saw that Shola was dying, he rushed her to the hospital where he said she suddenly fell ill. A few days later, the Nigerian gave up the ghost in the hospital.”

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/two-nigerian-housemaids-killed-by-their-bosses-in-saudi-arabia.html

Credit; Satellite Times. 
This story will not stop others from traveling to this country to work as maid.
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by masseratti: 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
Shelloween:
I blame Buhari.
not a buhari fan, but you guys are irritating abeg, threads that has nothing to do with politics, please don't bring APC PDP things in here, people died all you can say is you blame this you blame that.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Tolexander: 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2018
victorian:

As in ehn?

Am always baffled.

People will pay huge summary of amount to travel abroad and become housemaids and slaves abroad.

Two travelling agents guys were trying to sell their stupid dumb ideas on getting visas for me to travel to Germany as per student visa or Dubai for work purposes.
They are both platonic friends from a distance , so invariably they don't know am an entrepreneur and I asked them both on different occasions.
Guys did I ever mention, am frustrated in Nigeria and want to travel abroad to work?
If you don't know? I have my own biz going on for me here. I can't leave where I eat and work like a queen, then travel abroad to either go prostitute or become a slave!
Is this how u guys hate me so much?
They both stuttered. The Germany one said Haba I won't prostitute in Germany. I will go thru student visa and there is a hostel waiting for me while I work normal work by the sides.. I just shook my head in disgust. I replied u that have 5 sisters all graduates, unmarried, with no good jobs, why not send them abroad for greener pastures, abi una dey forbid to travel? That's when he then kept shut and said sorry I shouldn't feel offended . Smhhh.

The Dubai guy too, I asked him. It's not like u are in money yourself.. Why not travel to Dubai and work there, than selling this rubbish to me? He said oops! He's sorry.. He didn't know he struck a nerve.
Smhhhh.

Any ways I don't pity anyone who travels abroad and fall into slavery and prostitution there.. That's there choice. No pity whatsoever. If they can't think! With their brains and invest the 350k, 500k, 750k they want to use to travel abroad to open a trade here in Nigeria? And make profits gradually. Then it's a pity, a real pity. They should keep paying to become slaves in another man's country. God forbid!

Sorry it's Italy not Germany
gringrin

on the bolded, you take style get bad mouth o grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by masseratti: 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
benben1000:
But useless wicked afonjas told us it's only Igbos that are being killed or travel there fore work? All I see here are yorubas. The reason why Igbo news gets out is because there are Igbos everywhere to get their word out. But for Yorubas like these ladies, they don't know a lot of their own there, so many of them get killed and we rarely hear about it. Continue to think it's only Igbo.
you can't even construct good English, how do you understand what you just post?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by zinaunreal(m): 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:

US to be precise

I swear you deserve a bullet in your ignorant skull
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Tanktink: 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
PapalsBull:
Arabs are the most inhumane set of people in this world.

Kiss the truth.

I am a Muslim and I can tell you that Arab are beast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by lereinter(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
pitiful

sad
ibadan gals be wise
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by victorian(f): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
Tolexander:
gringrin

on the bolded, you take style get bad mouth o grin

Lol ..na annoyance make me talk like that.

But come to think of it, it's annoying nah. They should look face and sell their travelling visas and jobs abroad to those that are jobless , with no hope and really suffering.

Honestly I was pissed at both of them. I felt they didn't wish me well. grin
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by donsola(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
benben1000:
But useless wicked afonjas told us it's only Igbos that are being killed or travel there fore work? All I see here are yorubas. The reason why Igbo news gets out is because there are Igbos everywhere to get their word out. But for Yorubas like these ladies, they don't know a lot of their own there, so many of them get killed and we rarely hear about it. Continue to think it's only Igbo.

Continue to spew trash out there, at least no crime was committed by the victims like our Igbo brodas who does everything to destroy the image called Nigeria, the two might be victims of human trafficking, who knows? and they could have found themselves in a mess like this in a year to survival, You can neva know, all you could fathom in your deep dark mind was to put in tribalistic comment into a seriously condemnable vice, it's a wrong assumption and I know when you go to sleep you evil mind does not rest.
Well RIP to the dead and a great lesson to all who believe the grass is greener on the other side.

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by PenlsCaP: 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Sharap these gals are prostitutes they went want there to do prostitution and make money.
Buy u Yorubas made is believe its only Edo.
Now see ur 2sisters have been killed.
I'm not mocking them seriously I pity them.
But I just want this to be an eye opener to u Yorubas.
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by PenlsCaP: 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
Hmm
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
Tolexander:
The grass is always greener at the other side.

Why would a girl leave Nigeria to Saudi to work as maid where there is almost zero consideration for their feminine citizens, let alone the aliens.

Not all Saudis do this similarly not all Easterners(Ibos) are ritualist and not a Westerners(Yorubas) are into skull mining.
I am not defending these actions, but what some of girls go. through to get something of this life is just so sad that it had to be this way.
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Tolexander: 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2018
victorian:

Lol ..na annoyance make me talk like that.

But come to think of it, it's annoying nah. They should look face and sell their travelling visas and jobs abroad to those that are jobless , with no hope and really suffering.

Honestly I was pissed at both of them. I felt they didn't wish me well. grin
That is just it. They think every nigerian hops at any mention of moving outta Nigeria. Not everyone is interested in it.

Well, that is where they make their living also grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by obentenyson(m): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
Tolexander:
The grass is always greener at the other side.

Why would a girl leave Nigeria to Saudi to work as maid where there is almost zero consideration for their feminine citizens, let alone the aliens.

Sometimes the grass is greener on the other side because throats grass is fake
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by jrklinz: 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
Rip to d dead.all in d name of hustle.
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Nightmareo07: 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
MetaPhysical:

Where is their prostitution profile? Can you point to it?

Suddenly u are now looking for prostitution profile abi.
Becoz its now yoruba girls.
My happiness is that u people have seen yoruba gals do outside runs too..lols I have bookmarked and screenshot it.

Cc: immhotep LZaa ikenna0b benben1000 I hope u all have seen this topic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha / SARS Storms FUNAAB, Crashes Benz (Photo) / 17-Year-Old Girl Drugged By Her Sister And Raped By Sister's Boyfriend. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.