Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,265 members, 7,957,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos (65497 Views)

2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya / 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks / African Workers Beaten Mercilessly By Their Chinese Bosses In Gabon. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by AljaanIVQ007(m): 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
That was why our ambassador to Saudi Arabia banned Nigerian youths from coming into the country,many criticized him.I hope it's just for the moment.
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
tunjijones:
Nobody is even talking abt the possibility that those girls were shipped to the middle east via human trafficking... They might have been tricked into the journey to Saudi Arabia

as much as this could be the case. it does not warrant for them to be killed, does it?
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by chimexdnice1(m): 10:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
with all your plenty grammar and foolish talk, you still dont have sense. free yourself of slavery mentality. you still a slave.
quote author=SolutionMee post=70632271]The Boss did the right thing by teaching them the lesson of their life

Why will two young girls sleep and focus in the same direction

At their age, I never thought of travelling out of Nigeria

I didn't even think of making money

I only focused on my studies and how to become somebody in life

And today, I'm finally in the Western world

US to be precise

Whenever they have the opportunity to live as a human on this planet

Never again will they travel to overseas at a tender age

Kudos to their boss once again

Though the killing wasn't intentional but she still did the right thing after all[/quote]
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Oreofepeters: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
i dont know why Muslim countries are filled with sardists.
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Marbleaik: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
AFONJA AFONJA AFONJA WHY ALL THIS DISGRACE grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Nukilia: 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2018
Niyi9002:
Wicked set of people,and pilgrims will be going there to throw stones at Satan meanwhile they are the real demons!

I still do t understand why Africans associate with Islam with all the I'll treatment they received from the Arabs.

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Jyde89: 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:
The Boss did the right thing by teaching them the lesson of their life

US to be precise

Though the killing wasn't intentional but she still did the right thing after all

You are very stoopid for this comment, so how are you different, at the end you still ran away from Nigeria. Don't gloat yet, your death might be more horrific than theirs. Demented fool

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Nukilia: 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mofpearl:
This news ruined my mood.

I read on IG that the girls reached out to the Nigerian embassy but got no response. Apparently, it isn't the first time the Nigerian embassy don't respond to citizens in distress.

Smh

The Nigerian embassy is filled with heartless folks who care less about human life. They're just a mirror image of the dysfunction we have at home! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by DilyAtlantis: 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
I have never seen a fool like you.

[qwuote author=SolutionMee post=70632271]The Boss did the right thing by teaching them the lesson of their life

US to be precise

Though the killing wasn't intentional but she still did the right thing after all[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by yorubakid: 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
cc Igbokiller
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Damseldammie(f): 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:

US to be precise

Though the killing wasn't intentional but she still did the right thing after all
Are these all said by human kind or an animal? Anyways, I know your kind... SMH. If you can uttered these to your fellow humans simply because they were no more not minding their family, friends & well wishers who were bereaved about the sudden death of them loved ones... Igbo! Ògá Adé! You're mentally detailed... Pls seek for medication...
Eranko játijàti

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by zion88th(m): 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2018
proeast:
So sad, two afonja house helps killed in Saudi Arabia. RIP to them, but why is afonjas always ugly and dirty looking??

since your brain is not with you at the moment why should you still make a comment? why should you make your families remain hopeless on you ?!
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by fx45(m): 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:
Not all Saudis do this similarly not all Easterners(Ibos) are ritualist and not a Westerners(Yorubas) are into skull mining.
I am not defending these actions, but what some of girls go. through to get something of this life is just so sad that it had to be this way.
Whats the difference between a ritualist and a skull miner?
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by iamrammy(m): 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:

US to be precise

you have no soul at all, you think everybody is opportuned to go to school?
some of us started feeding ourselves since we were 11yrs old.
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by zion88th(m): 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:

US to be precise

which of the US are you, because i believe the few idiots in the US i know shouldn't be on this level, your own doom is at hand for not having any sense
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:

US to be precise

You must be sick in the head
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by IbnAbdullah1(m): 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
fx45:
Whats the difference between a ritualist and a skull miner?

it's same na.
The difference is that the words are commonly ascribed to these tribes.
Abi I no try?
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Jyde89: 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2018
benben1000:
But useless wicked afonjas told us it's only Igbos that are being killed or travel there fore work? All I see here are yorubas. The reason why Igbo news gets out is because there are Igbos everywhere to get their word out. But for Yorubas like these ladies, they don't know a lot of their own there, so many of them get killed and we rarely hear about it. Continue to think it's only Igbo.

Your moniker should be benten, that way we'll all know you are a kid.
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
Naturally arab people are wicked and mean... If I was free visa I would never go to such country.
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Gbegiri & lafun females never listen.

Just mention Dubai, Oman or Saudi & they'll masticate your preeq with saliva for slavery visa.

Just like pocohantas is currently getting ready for Italy through Agadez & Tripoli since menopause has rendered her ineligible for marriage.

I pity her.

You are such a lowlife bigot.
You and that degenerate prick called princechurchill
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:

US to be precise

How can you say kudos to the murder of your fellow country women. They committed a grave offense in trying to work for a living or abused a child??
Why do they deserve death and not you??
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:

US to be precise

So hustling is now a crime madam.... I wouldn't insult u like d way every one quoted on u.
Becus u were opportune to attend a university and travel out to d USA during Barack Obama tenure and not trumps tenure

Na luck cover u.... Not because u are smart or u outsmart nature.... How many Nigerias have u help to elevate ever since u have been in the USA apart from ur family members while I believe u wouldn't becus u go day catch them as witch or enemy of progress.... My watch how u talk.... U were bless with education and traveling trip offshore doesn't mean we all are bless like dat....
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
benben1000:
But useless wicked afonjas told us it's only Igbos that are being killed or travel there fore work? All I see here are yorubas. The reason why Igbo news gets out is because there are Igbos everywhere to get their word out. But for Yorubas like these ladies, they don't know a lot of their own there, so many of them get killed and we rarely hear about it. Continue to think it's only Igbo.

Why are you people from the east so bigoted.
I really don't understand why you people are so full of hate.
Why!!!!
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
Bidobado:

How can you say kudos to the murder of your fellow country women. They committed a grave offense in trying to work for a living or abused a child??
Why do they deserve death and not you??
My brother na dis type day claim black America not knowing they are still black Nigerias
Leave dat woman with her blind brain

She said she is educated but I doubt that

Except she is the type dat don't attend class due to her connection while she claims she is educated
I kw her type Grammer full their mouth

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by gees101(m): 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:

US to be precise

kudos to the boss that killed them? are u ok? u must be sick
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
Bidobado:

Why are you people from the east so bigoted.
I really don't understand why you people are so full of hate.
Why!!!!
Sometimes I just feel rasism outside dis country is by far better than tribalism inside dis country ......

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
mogbojaiye:

My brother na dis type day claim black America not knowing they are still black Nigerias
Leave dat woman with her blind brain

She said she is educated but I doubt that

Except she is the type dat don't attend class due to her connection while she claims she is educated

But Bro, why are Nigerians so evil towards one another.
How can anyone justify the abuse and murder of our people, irrespective of what they've done.
Why are the igbos so bigoted and hateful yet they are in every nook and cranny of the nation, doing business with the same people they vehemently hate. Why??
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by soxyfem: 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
FrostyButter:

It's either you want attention or you are mad person in a psychiatric home that stole someone's phone to use to post this trash...
Gbam!,u just spoke my mind.Looks like he/she is insane and needs urgent medical attention probably in a psychiatric home.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
mogbojaiye:

Sometimes I just feel rasism outside dis country is by far better than tribalism inside dis country ......

With racism you have hope, with tribalism, your people have made you hopeless.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
Bidobado:

But Bro, why are Nigerians so evil towards one another.
How can anyone justify the abuse and murder of our people, irrespective of what they've done.
Why are the igbos so bigoted and hateful yet they are in every nook and cranny of the nation, doing business with the same people they vehemently hate. Why??

Bro only in Africa precisely Nigeria I see dat we enjoy eating or feeding on our self(hate) I don't just kw why

Like I said I feel rasism is far better than tribalism

I have come to understand that part

If in ur own country u are been hated... No color difference same nationality..... Wats then is d difference bw tribalism and rasism?
Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Slickest(m): 11:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
SolutionMee:

US to be precise

Ur ill, western weed in ur diluted blood

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos by Iamnini: 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
FrostyButter:

It's either you want attention or you are mad person in a psychiatric home that stole someone's phone to use to post this trash...

she
FrostyButter:

she
FrostyButter:

she isnt normal just save your saliva.�

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Late Don Wanny Got To Be Nigeria’s Deadliest And Most Wanted Cultist / Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) / Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.