Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC (62712 Views)

Dogara, 125 APC Aspirants Seek Nomination Fee Refund / Yahaya Bello Pays N100m APC Presidential Nomination Fee / Kogi Governorship: PDP Aspirants Express Frustration At N24m Nomination Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by udemzyudex(m): 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
APC zombies will definitely contribute the money and pay for you the lifeless one.

Just chill, they are still debating on how much to contribute each. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by xtervaganza(m): 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
Oloriburuku eda ni man buhari you sha. Who is he fooling? Maybe his family but not me and majority of Nigerians

Old fool

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by franchasng: 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
Gworo chewing, brukutu sipping, kunu loving, malnourished cow rearer, terrorist sponsor cum lifeless president trying to form his usual deceptive corruption fighter.

He can afford 50million naira power bike for his lazy, brainless son Yusuf to be using to race around Abuja, he can afford the most costliest jewelry for his underaged wife, he can afford to make his 20yr old nephew and other family members billionaires but he suddenly cannot afford to pay APC's 55million naira presidential nomination form.

God is truly a merciful God for allowing this man and his wicked cohorts to be destroying the innocent lives of over 180million Nigerians through continuous lies and pretence angry angry

13 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
Baba go slow go add ₦45m to make am ₦100m.Ordinary to park aircraft for London airport for 1 month don pass that amount times 3.

7 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by itchie: 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
But your son can buy two 47million naira bikes abi?

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by eyeforeye(m): 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
collinsVP:
You are simply a disgusting scammer.

All your medical bills, from where are they being paid from?

Account to us first before robbing your imaginery poverty on our faces.

Nomination form is a personal fund, while the medical bills is from the nation coffers.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by JERRYDON005: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
Everything about Buhari is old he always use old tricks in playing his games knowing fully well that we are operating in a digital world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Grupo(m): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2018
stagger:
This man has come again! He should borrow from the bank like the last time.

Let him borrow from Yusuf his son. Didn't that one buy a bike for 50m.

Buhari can only deceive zombies twice.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by DavidEsq(m): 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
grin grin grin

Only zombies and sarrkis can be deceived. If you like buy it 550billion dollars or 55naira, you are going home!
U forgot to add the Ngeneukwenus

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by AngelicBeing: 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
collinsVP:

grin

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by franchasng: 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2018
Donald95:
Even an imbe.cile can easily deceive BMC Zombies.

I don't care about northerners But my case is,How can an illiterate who has been a Failed Head of State and also Criminal PTF Chairman Deceive self acclaimed educated morons that he doesn't have money to buy form and also he and his lifeless policies will make Nigeria a Paradise and even professors and SANs sing his praises
the truth is, 90% of acclaimed educated Nigerians are illiterates who became graduates, doctors, professors, lawyers, accountants, engineers, auditors, soldiers by crook and cutting corners, and that is why they have no sense to reason well.

Buhari in a normal society ought to be rotting in a maximum security prison for uncountable criminal, terrorism and treasonable offenses, but because Nigeria is a very useless, stupid, backward nation, the lifeless, shameful old scammer became a president with useless followers angry angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by osusuallstars: 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2018
who is fooling who??/??

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Joeysage(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2018
Esseite:
This ship has sailed.... nobody falls for that milo and torn chair barefaced lies again..

Yusuf your jobless billionaire son can help out..

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by muystoy(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2018
Who is this fo olish vegetable deceiving? Keep wallowing in your own buff..oonery ,you don't have 55 million naira to buy a nomination form but your idiotic and jobless son can afford to buy a power bike ,I Just wish thunder strikes this ding bat dead even before the so called election, lifeless ol.. oriburuku

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by themanderon: 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2018
He can only deceive his mindless followers. This fish cannot fry. we have been here before. How can somebody be in government for 4yrs and can't point to any meaningful achievement within that time yet he wants another term? O Nigeria who hath bewitched you with accursed leaders?

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Royalfurnitures: 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2018
Let him borrow from bank again as he borrowed in 2014 or beg Some youths to pay for him as they paid for Atiku. He can also ask his so Yusuf to pay for him after all his bike alone cost more than that form. HYPOCRITES!!!

check out my signature for classy and exotic furniture collections today

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Bullhari007(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
another scam by lifeless Nagpur

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
as if he wunt pay. continue deceiving zombies

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by afesco: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
APC is the father of inflation even with the fees of APC nomination forms. Only God can rescue Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by abbeyty(m): 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

You are talking like this because you think that Buhari has sense...I used to think the old man was cunny, I've just realised the guy doesn't just know...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by afesco: 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
It is well
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by UncleJudax(m): 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
brownlord:
Buhari-APC raised nomination form to 55million,
Buhari-APC complained they can’t afford 55million, Ignorant people believe and chant Sai baba,
Buhari-APC hire people to pretend buying nomination forms for Buhari or tell their flocks Buhari is taking a bank loan because he doesn’t have 55million,
Gullible people fall for trick, Buhari start drinking sachet milo and milk to pose as a simple man while wife will be seen helping woman frying Akara by the roadside as a sign of humility.
Gullible people fall for the trick and vote Buhari again.

Election is won

Buhari and family goes to the best hospital in the world, eat over 2 billion worth of food annnually, money budgeted to feed buhari’s dog a year is more than what some of the followers will use in 10 years.

Some people need to take their brain to the mechanic for servicing.
Brain servicing no go do Sir..total overhaul is required

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Mankosi: 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
Tell ur son yusuf to pay for u.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by CSTR1005: 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
And the dumb shitt of a president even fixed his daughter with a notorious oil thief - indimi.

Let him ask his billionaire in-law for the money.

Crooked old man.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Ikpongiton: 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
better put up yusuf power bike for sale,wayo man .

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Angelfrost(m): 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
This mass hatred for Buhari is now becoming amusing... You all want him outta that office, but no one can point at a proper and honest replacement. The closest thing we have to a real opposition has nothing but unrepentant criminals, looters, and unpatriotic corrupt failures trying to get power back at whatever cost...
You people should just stop all these online noise of back to Daura, until all you hyperactive 'barely-voting' entities get a unanimous and worthy candidate. Y'all should just hush and manage the 'LIVELY' KING OF THE NORTH!
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by chairman00100: 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
collinsVP:

he can sell one of his son's super bikes, or one of his mansions in Abuja or port Harcourt
each time I think of buhari, I praise GOD for myself and very happy for the 5%. why some people who claim to be intelligent keep praising huhari is always a surprise to me

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by greggng: 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
I love this man . He is not a thief. I know assuming he kept quiet and pay , some gullible Nigerians won't allow me rest ...,they will be asking me where he got that money considering his salary level. Thank you Sai baba for not disappointing me. He doesn't need godfather ...he is real...haters go and die now....he will win again
Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by ITbomb(m): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

You are talking like this because you think that Buhari has sense...I used to think the old man was cunny, I've just realised the guy doesn't just know...
I keep telling people, Buhari is not even aware of the budget for his upkeep or the security votes collected on his behalf or the NNPC looting done using his name

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by Nelsizzy(m): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
Mynd44:
Isn't that why people have fund raisers? No one expects you to fund your campaign but at least allow others raise it for you so you leverage on that
This comment is depressing. And you happen to be a mod. Tufiakwa!

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by me69: 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
Use your salary of 3 years to buy the form and use the allowances for other things. Remember Allowance>>Salary

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Pay N55m Nomination Fee - Buhari To APC by stinechykee: 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
collinsVP:

can you imagine the way this bihari is trying so hard to play on our intelligent but thank God he can deceive zombies here not people like you and I

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. / Donald Duke ''Staring'' At Omotola At Ben-Bruce's 60th Birthday (photo) / Stella Oduah Disgraced | Tunde Fashola Hailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.