Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? (55624 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Zirah: 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
sipsip:
I had known her about 10 years, though most of the time, we just chat and video chat. We met just once so naturally, cause of social media pictures and all that flashes..end.

How does being in an abusive relationship relate to unintelligence? Could you give your theory?

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by braivheart: 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
Adeyeancah:
Confirm lo so Sodiq, when I joined facebook in 2008, I started by making friends with White girls and the way they chat is totally diff from most of our 9ja ladies walai. If u ask most of our 9ja girls 3 questions in one message. They would reply one. You go need to retype the remaining two questions LOL!!!!

Sooo true.

7 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by pocohantas(f): 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
One word replies.
Abbreviations...

I lost his number immediately. Friendship no be by force.

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Reinah(f): 2:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
tgmservice:
but when the bros get money you will run to him with open legs
Statements as this can be so annoying and does not paint the person as intelligent to me.

Love and Relationship is not just about that..not everyone has this your idea of money and sex being directly proportional. How do you know the guy does not have money or has wealthy parents? Because I told him to learn a skill? Shior.

8 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by VULCAN(m): 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
If only you knew how beautiful and how crazy about you the girl you will run into soon is, you would dump this one today.

She is just round the corner

meneski:
Am yet to stop the shii, maybe next weekend, she is desprate on making me her friend-zoned person...it hurts, i swear it hurts to pour out ideal affections and love only to be seen as JUST A FRIEND. Next week am gonna quit. After another trial. Pray for me guys.

She is freaking beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by 93Miles: 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
JamaicanLove:

lipsrsealed undecided

Please stick to Kenonze and let me be.

@kenonze is a male using a female pic to scam sex starved nlders

6 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
Reinah:
I hear a lot of guys complain about girls being boring, I agree that some girls can be boring but some times, the thing is we just can't have the same vibe with everyone. I talk and chat much but not with everyone.. I'm sure the people I don't really chat with would see me as boring but it's just that I find it hard to flow or see anything to chat with them about.

Best thing to do if someone is not flowing with you is to just let them be or take them like that.

To the question, I lost interest in someone I liked because he wasn't as quiet and intelligent as I thought.. He talks so loud and carelessly, has the brain for academics and nothing more. I remember I advised him to do or learn something before going for service but his response was just off it for me. The attraction died slowly and quietly cheesy grin
Very logical submission..however, some people can be snubbish online(and this goes to both sex), they seem to forget that even the friends they have were once totally unknown strangers..

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:

Stop with that foolishness.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Dexter001(m): 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
lenghtinny:

Na cop chase or road rage shocked
U get mouth

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:

I don't know who the fvck is that, but I'm certain you like. So stop pretending that she's a male.

What happened to mailing the person, and see for yourself, if the actual owner of that Monika is a male or a female.

Stop causing unnecessary nuisance here.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Telemon(m): 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
the pretty told mi that I should stop tormenting her.that statement made me gave up.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by meneski(m): 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
VULCAN:
If only you knew how beautiful and how crazy about you the girl you will run into soon is, you would dump this one today.

She is just round the corner

I hope i locate that corner. Thanks though.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
K, fine, Ok
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Zirah: 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
kirchofff:
baba no girl is boring, they are only boring when they don't like you.

Lol. True.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by VoltageDivida(m): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
ceeroh:
Well, that's just me. I lose interest easily. Might end up not getting married sef

Brother, that's a definition of me. Are you sure you're not a photocopy of me?

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Odionwere: 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
Because I don't have money

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by onegig(m): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
Pettiness and show off.

If she bought something...there would be like 50 pictures of it on Social media stating the prices, showing receipts , teasing people about it and other petty things.

It was evident she lacked self esteem and her only outlet for showing superiority or content were through vain things.

I am the opposite of this and can't imagine being a partner for such a person.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by zinaunreal(m): 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
Vicintonsh:
.she was pretty buh not lively
.mehn you needed to see our chats

.boringgggggggggggg

You have said it all... I do all the damn talking and talking and talking and meeeeennnn. No be say she no fine o, or she no like me. I cant just stand boring ladies

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by daviesblaze(m): 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
Exactly my brother! Sense will not kill you grin grin

I'm not into ladies BTW undecided
BTW are you a lady or a guy undecided
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
iamdebby:
She said I looked like her brother
damn

6 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
Chase girls....if a girl comes to my mind all I do is google E moneys pics....then I concentrate on making more money

Cox I have got family history to change

My kids got to enjoy life when I have'em

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Donwyz(m): 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
she agreed to be mine o but the next day she told me that she was joking about it and never had feelings for me,saying I should try someone else!.....I cried that day but I have since moved on and still yet to ever be in a relationship.... tragic!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
krissconnect:
I'll start with myself. She played hard to get and retracted her steps unnecessarily when I showed immense attention. I couldn't waste my time any longer cos she taught I was a fckboy and there was little I could do to change her view.

C'mon guys, lets here yours!

Hear

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by 93Miles: 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I don't know who the fvck is that, but I'm certain you like. So stop pretending that she's a male.

What happened to mailing the person, and see for yourself, if the actual owner of that Monika is a male or a female.

Stop causing unnecessary nuisance here.

Here is a comment made by @kenonze in 2015.

Internet never forgets.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
lenghtinny:

Who ask you?

Does having five white girls on your WhatsApp means there are no boring white girls The comparison wasn't necessary angry Makes you sound like a thirsty n*gga.

I hate stupid stereotypes like the one you just made in your comment angry

THANK YOU kiss
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by nanauju(f): 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
sipsip:
I had known her about 10 years, though most of the time, we just chat and video chat. We met just once so naturally, cause of social media pictures and all that flashes... I had a very high esteem for her. Invited her on a date when i came back for a bit. She stays in lekki so it was easier for us to see at that period. We talked and we decided she knows where i stay. A guy called when we were having a good conversation. Her response to him shocked me. I thought she was an intelligent, confident girl but, naaa. She was obviously in a toxic and abusive relationship. I lost respect for her. She sensed it when i asked her if I should call a taxi... I lost every attraction in me... The end.

Clap for yourself, you lost respect because she's in a relationship simple

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by 93Miles: 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Hear
B! t ch
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by zinaunreal(m): 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
Broke and boring ladies that have nothing but pu**y to offer have taken over port harcourt

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
Elliot2:
lol.bruh,u dey lyk ma nigga. e no get patience.he easily gets irritated with gurls so tey him no dey bang same hole twice.

Exactly! what's the use of banging same hole twice. Will the subsequent bangs be sweeter than the first? There was a time I was asking a girl out, I totally forgot I had someone I was chasing.. after like 3days of not calling her, she called me..,immediately I saw her name, I was like.. 'Ah, i don forget sey I dey toast this girl'. And it was not as if I had someone else in my life oo.

19 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by femi4: 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
pocohantas:
One word replies.
Abbreviations...

I lost his number immediately. Friendship no be by force.
k, TTL grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Boboswae(m): 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
She said she sees me as her younger brother

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
VoltageDivida:

Brother, that's a definition of me. Are you sure you're not a photocopy of me?

Lol.. the stress isn't worth it most times. I cherish my peace of mind

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria / "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.