Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? (55640 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
lefulefu:
i am surprised some guys feel offended if a girl doesnt talk long with them in chatcheesy. I am surprised that they are unable to still figure it out that while those girls are keeping them silent she's busy having a long chat with another dude she fancies more or she's just probably cozing up with her boyfriendcheesy.
The truth is if ladies ignore your messages a lot, then check yourself. Ladies do chat. a lot but with people they are comfortable with. Moreover only a man with a low self esteem will bother so much over this, must your messages be replied? What if she's busy ? Or not interested? What happens to moving on?

I think Nigerian Men suffer entitlement issues too grin

5 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by jibson2121: 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hard to get
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by princfred(m): 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
ImaIma1:

Yimu...you will still marry a Nigerian girl after you have chatted with all the girls from all over the world.

Nigerian girls too have complaints about chatting Nigerian guys. All they do is ask for nudes tongue
Cheiiiiii!!!. embarassed lipsrsealed shocked...this babe wan expose guys finish ooo...abeg no go there o...lol
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by jonadaft: 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
lenghtinny:

Who ask you?

Does having five white girls on your WhatsApp means there are no boring white girls The comparison wasn't necessary angry Makes you sound like a thirsty n*gga.

I hate stupid stereotypes like the one you just made in your comment
angry
To hell with you
Who gives a shlt about your opinion

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by jonadaft: 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2018
ozoekwe:
we have been chatting for sometime, the day I called her on phone she asked me "who is this pls" as if that was not enough, after I have politely reintroduced myself, she still asked "I hope I'm safe". That was the height of it, I just deleted her number immediately
You were chatting with a foooooooooool all along
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by akinszz: 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
ImaIma1:

Yimu...you will still marry a Nigerian girl after you have chatted with all the girls from all over the world.

Nigerian girls too have complaints about chatting Nigerian guys. All they do is ask for nudes tongue
Nigerian guys can only ask olosho for nudes.. Not wife material

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
princfred:
Actually @ the bolded no be lie. But the ladies have their role to play and being open in a conversation and not expecting the to automatically know and hit the right cords right away as i perceive from the upper part of your post is wrong, Young Ma. Noting stops you from replying that you dont like the sup to him or them. Thats why its a conversation not a lecture where he has to be all correct all the time.
We can only play this role if Men are humble enough to be corrected. A "good evening or Good morning" to "sup" should have been a clue to a smart responsible guy that his approach is wrong. But no the next request would "can I have your number" if you manage to scale through the first fvck up. cheesy

I once tried to correct a guy who requested we meet just few minutes of chatting for the first time. It went this way.

Guy: sup
Me: Good evening
Guy: Can I know you?
Mesadseriously? I'm I jobless?) Depends on what you wish to know
Guy: Okay...where do you stay?
Me: ....gave him location
Guy: Let's Meet
Me: (pissed of) I think you should ask if I want to meet you.
Guy: hmmmm okay.
Me:Or don't I have a say?
Guy: Who do you think you are?
.... You can guess what happened next grin

This is the least of it all. We ladies don't talk or complain about these things, that's why Men always seem to be the angels.

5 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by jonadaft: 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
Xisnin:

Inferiority complex!
If you ask random white men, they will give similar answer of their girls being boring but won't
compare them with others because they know there are boring and interesting people everywher..
Bros forget that bullshlt
Haven lived in europe for seven years, I could confirm that Nigerian girls there even misbehaves,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by pawshjai(f): 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
Vicintonsh:
.she was pretty buh not lively .mehn you needed to see our chats
.boringgggggggggggg
Lolz
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Akexstinger(m): 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
She saw my picture again on Facebook and sent me a friend request , and from there we started dating. I was still in school when this happened while she was outside the country. So you can imagine how I was feeling like "oh men my gf de outside the country".
I never asked her for money then because of my pride so, she was the one sending. After school n service, I got one job in a ghetto place , so I had no option than to move to the ghetto place while she was still outside the country. Then one night we did moment of truth, I told how much I was being paid and she told me hers.
Then last year she came down and I went to her place to bring her to my place.. we had good time, strolled round Lagos n shopping. She slept in my ghetto house. When she went back to her place , she called me and said she loved everything she saw including my ghetto apartment but told me to get another job that will take me to highbrow areas inside Lagos. I told her madam na this small salary wey i de get now de make me be man oh, until I get a better job I will not kill myself .
While still in naija , she started acting funny, not picking my calls and she was active on whatsapp . I did the calling so many times and no response. I got angry and with my pride i sent her a text message that she could suit herself and I will move on with my life. I deleted her from my Facebook n she blocked me on her whatsapp. I left her on my Instagram so that she will observe that I am having a happy life. For one year now, no word no comment, no call. Just some months ago, I got another job with a bigger position in the Same ghetto area with salary twice and half my former salary which is now even higher than what she earns outside the country. I was shocked and surprised to see her as one of the viewers of my whatsapp status picture one Sunday morning (a day to my resumption of my new appointment ). I ignored it. Now I have gotten sweeter bebe

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by princfred(m): 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
We can only play this role if Men are humble enough to be corrected. A "good evening or Good morning" to "sup" should have been a clue to a smart responsible guy that his approach is wrong. But no the next request would "can I have your number" if you manage to scale through the first fvck up. cheesy

I once tried to correct a guy who requested we meet just few minutes of chatting for the first time. It went this way.

This is the least of it all. We ladies don't talk or complain about these things, that's why Men always seem to be the angels.
grin sad shocked....This one strong oo. I guess you met the worst if them all. I can't stop lol. Ofcourse their can be crazies like that but normally guys ain't this bad often. Are they?
On a lighter note, what is he supposed to ask for - your brand of your panties, the size of your left shoe, the name of your village clown? Cut us some slack, babe. Just kidding...... I get your drift anyway.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Jeromejnr(m): 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
Reinah:
Take me out? Can't remember saying I was a trash can grin

Well, someone's trash can be the next persons treasure.

Not all treasure is Silver and Gold. wink

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
Their shakara was too much undecided
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by jonadaft: 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
NiggasInParis:
There was this girl i met in Ilorin late 2015, A law student as at then second year in Unilorin.

When we first met it was really interesting and fun. Infact the day we first met we had a swell time, good conversation remarks which led to me even accompanying her all the way to her house in Basin.

Got to even meet her dad and enjoyed a little bit of reception all on the first day we met.

Deep in my heart i was already down for her and was already making plans for the future with her. I had taken it that serious.

In physical features she was my dream type, slim, tall, straight, front and back well served in admirable proportions(a real turn on for slim girls)

As for her intellect and communication skills she was moderate enough though as a law student i expect more.

Now as a grown ass man who knows the hierachy in which i place girls i meet and usefullness of all the ladies on my radar... I already knew this was someone i will want to have a long term relationship with and possibly cross the bridge with in the future so i wasted no time in going straight to the point.

After a few chit chats, follow ups and calls and one informal meeting we went on a date were i asked her out with all my heart, 2nd time we were meeting after the first day we met.

Having replied with the famous "i will think about it response" i had thought she just wanted to be conservative and stretch me a bit you know..Normal forming things

But no. it took another turn!

She started becoming too reserved unlike the lively and jovial person i had met that got me attracted to her. Delayed giving me a reply and when She later did went on to tell me that she don't think she's ready for relationship but we can just be friends.

Really!!!

This was a girl i am sure was into me in every variables and means by which i cant explain here.
Did not say much and let it slide in the few days ahead by sublty killing communication with her..Little effort she made by starting any chat convo wouldn't yield as i woukdnt lead her on and i stopped calling her as well. The spirit was already weak!

Now You wont believe 4 months later in 2016 she called and was complainng i had forgotten her, that i claimed i loved her when I did not, asking that i never called her or talked to her after she said no. That i was suppose to continue persuading her, that really was into me too but just wanted to delay me a bit....

I was SPEECHLESS!

"Firstly i'm longer in Ilorin, secondly the love i had for you had died after the way things turned out and what you're just telling me now has buried it. If we must have something between us again, there will need to be some sort of rekindling- which will go on to reflect the lovely, receptive and good attitude of yours that attracted me to you in the first place"

That was what i told her

Since then i never heard from her again!
She only called you when she broke up with the person that was servicing her all those times you were wasting your time.... #focus

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by pocohantas(f): 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:

You forgot to add "have you eaten?" and "what are you wearing now?"

Guy: have you eaten?
Me: No, I will do that later.
Guy: heya , try and eat o.

Or
Guy: I called earlier, you didn't pick.
Me: I was bathing. My apologies.
Guy: and you didn't call me to bathe with you.

grin grin

10 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by princfred(m): 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
pocohantas:

Or

grin grin
His trying to get a more correct realtime picture of you in his fantasy. wink grin
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by 93Miles: 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
princfred:
E reach to vex but no vex too much . Give them second to last chance....lol
Even if u give them 10 chances, they'll never changed. It's in their blood. The best is to avoid them. Huslte hard, get money and leave the country and go marry a white ass girl. Leave these leeches to themselves.

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
princfred:
grin sad shocked....This one strong oo. I guess you met the worst if them all. I can't stop lol. Ofcourse their can be crazies like that but normally guys ain't this bad often. Are they?
I've seen worst. cheesy What can I do, it's inevitable. These days I just let them wear themselves out. I don't block, I simply ignore.

Not all guys are like that. I've met Reasonable men via forums and social media. I met a guy here, He is the best. He instilled knowledge, maturity and Calmness in me. Through him I can converse very well. Believe me , I owe him . I've met several others, Ladies too , it's been a wonderful experience.

Sometimes I just find it annoying when guys act like saints and blame women for everything
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by J2381: 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
pocohantas:

Or

grin grin
how about:

Guy: hello, what's been up with you?
Girl: nothing much, my sub is about to finish.

The way I see it, it goes both ways, no?

7 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Thegamingorca(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
pocohantas:

Or

grin grin

Lol cliché as fuxk.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by akinszz: 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:
Even if u give them 10 chances, they'll never changed. It's in their blood. The best is to avoid them. Huslte hard, get money and leave the country and go marry a white ass girl. Leave these leeches to themselves.
u be bad guy grin grin grin
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by princfred(m): 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:
Sorry na my man, forgive them their....as....... Even Buhari sef never "change" Change no easy you know cheesy
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
pocohantas:

Or

grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2018
pocohantas:

Or

grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
pocohantas:

Or

grin grin
grin
So I was feeling funky one night like that, I decided to play along with this guy

Guy: Hello
Me: Hi dear (I hardly use that though)
Guy: What are you doing now
Me: (shuuu? Na my spirit dey online?) Not much just chatting with friends and You... Gist me about your day.
Guy: It was good
Me: okay that's great, Well mine went.......
Guy: Cool. Eaten?
Me: (sighed) Yes, you?
Guy: same here. I will be calling you soon.
Me: okay

On phone
After exchanging pleasantries..
Guy: Ready to sleep now?
Me: Yes, will you sing me a lullaby?
Guy:..... phone went off.

The thing pain me ehn. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by ImaIma1(f): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
akinszz:
Nigerian guys can only ask olosho for nudes.. Not wife material

So Nigerian guys usually chat "oloshos". Good to know.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nnemuka(f): 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
Some guys sha, they usually forget their senses before wooing a lady....

7 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Spidermon: 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
When I found out she graduated from MAPOLY...

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
Chidish behaviour
Talks too much
Too in love aka too clingy
If you disturb me too much,i just loose feelings for you automatically. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by princfred(m): 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin
So I was feeling funky one night like that, I decided to play along with this guy

Guy: Hello
Me: Hi dear (I hardly use that though)
Guy: What are you doing now
Me: (shuuu? Na my spirit dey online?) Not much just chatting with friends and You... Gist me about your day.
Guy: It was good
Me: okay that's great, Well mine went.......
Guy: Cool. Eaten?
Me: (sighed) Yes, you?
Guy: same here. I will be calling you soon.
Me: okay

On phone
After exchanging pleasantries..
Guy: Ready to sleep now?
Me: Yes, will you sing me a lullaby?
Guy:..... phone went off.

The thing pain me ehn. grin
Oya make una sorry. Guys no go dey you done chop, your number "what are you wearing" it will now be
which bank account do you like using to receive cash, which network sib you like pass, what's your favorite eatery, whats the size of your middle finger etc.... angry grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by 93Miles: 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:

Below is my experience with Nigerian ladies.

ME: Hello!
After 5mins.
ME: Hey!
After 20mins
ME: I guess u are busy. Just wanted to holla.
Girl: Hi
Me: Good day. How are u doing?
Girl: Fyn.
ME: Nice to know that.
Girl: K
Me: I'm ...... by name and you are?
After 5mins
Me: Hello
Me: May I know u if u don't mind?
Girl: I'm ......
Me: Wow! Suxh a lovely name. Where are u from?
After 10mins
Me: Hello
after 5mins
Me: U still there?
After 3weeks
ME: Hello
Me: How are u?
After 30mins
ME: Hey! Are u busy?
After 5mins
ME: i guess u are busy. Have a nice day.
ME: Hey! Were u busy?
Girl: Pls can u send me airtime. My sub is finished.
ME: Alright dear.

And you know what happend next.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

List Of Websites With Exclusive Naija Leaked Sex Videos / 10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Boyfriend / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.