Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? (55636 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by sipsip(m): 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
nanauju:

Clap for yourself, you lost respect because she's in a relationship simple

Olodo. Read again.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Asekhamhe1: 4:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
When she started turning from ripe plantain to an unripe plantain and I could not finetune the colour change
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by princfred(m): 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
Whenever i lose interest its because i feel
-We don't have compatible ideology ( anti islam, anti LGBT, negative feminism, wrong religion ) and she is not ready to "change"- i can't risk my kids being raised with crazy values in the future if eventually.......Or

-Not naturally sexually excited enough towards her - I don't want to go online looking or asking for aphrodisiac drugs because of inadequate stimulation with a lover). Or

- She wants to create unnecessary drama like i have to compete with other guys for her or make reckless financial requests without complementing in kind. Or

- Not enlightened enough like the person just below enumerated.�

10 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Cocao(f): 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
If i venture find out that you are empty in the brain...the way I will run eh. For avoidance of doubt, if you cannot

Say whats happening around the world
World culture does not interest you
Have no curiosity to know more
interested in more than one perspective
Does not read books
Does not know anything about either or all of tech, business and politics

You are boring. Don't feel offended grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by tgmservice: 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
Reinah:
Statements as this can be so annoying and does not paint the person as intelligent to me.

Love and Relationship is not just about that..not everyone has this your idea of money and sex being directly proportional. How do you know the guy does not have money or has wealthy parents? Because I told him to learn a skill? Shior.
most girls like u are criminals u eat one guys money and run to the next

7 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Dreyl(m): 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
I despise bitchy, arrogant and lousy ladies.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by ladygudhead(f): 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2018
KadunaMafia:
post it and I will call you later today
U mean?
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Zirah: 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
sipsip:

Okay, because her posts always depicts someone who is a feminist and a strong intelligent woman, etc etc... get my point?

I do. But don't you think she was trying to leave the relationship? It's not that simple, you know. Abusive people are dangerous people and most times kill their spouses/partners. You could tag her unintelligent if she remained in the relationship. However, you don't know that because you never asked how long she's been in the relationship. You were hasty judging her.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mine was that she told me that unless God speak to me that she was the right one for me she will not give me attention.
She consulted that we should go on some days fast and ongoing 70 days vigil in her church, that God will speak when i am fasting.
I bolted immediately even though she was really getting closė and attached to me

5 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by olusovic10: 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
I am just about to stop. A beautiful Christian lady, saw her on facebook and I have been trying to woo her. Not even a ' hello '.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by KadunaMafia: 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
ladygudhead:
U mean?
my small love, grin how are you
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by akinszz: 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

You guys have no patience at all!
patience itself no get time to waste grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Reelmii: 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
princfred:
@ (a)Please gladly do as i believe the guys are matured and emotionally developed enough to take criticism and use it o improve rather than childish doubling down on stupid.
@ (b) Don't think thats high esteem because its actually delusional ego which prevents the average black from learning and improving when their flaw is shown to them enough.
highly correct, na pride dey worry that lady
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by lukedan75(m): 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
She only remembers me when she needs money or assitance

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by ladygudhead(f): 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
KadunaMafia:
post it and I will call you later today
is this quote for me? if yes, refer to my quote on the other thread. if no, please ignore this. If you you don't understand this too pls wink(to a stranger now). lol
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by akiOYIBO: 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
frubben:
there is this odour coming from her body, I don't really know which but I did not stick around to find out.
grin
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
smeag0l:
Pray for you to get a girl that the only thing you know about her is something as inconsequential as beauty?May God help you and open your eyes!

Beauty is not inconsequential, it is as important as other qualities. You don't wantu wake up everyday of ur life to see a wife u are not physically attracted to

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by ladygudhead(f): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
KadunaMafia:
my small love, grin how are you
I'm fine.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by pocohantas(f): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
Everytime Nigerian women are boring this and that. Who are these intelligent Nigerian men always complaining, the ones in this section?
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Rexnegro(m): 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
Vicintonsh:
.she was pretty buh not lively .mehn you needed to see our chats
.boringgggggggggggg
almost all of them na so they be oooo , brain dead creatures

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by princfred(m): 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
Afisbobo:

Beauty is not inconsequential, it is as important as other qualities. You don't wantu wake up everyday of ur life see a wife u are not physically attracted to
This does not fit into the reverse logic Nigerians are raised with. Little wonder many of the men are swallowing drugs for sex like eba because they married someone they are not sexually attracted enough to. And the enlightened ones play down the need for them to be sexy enough to their men while the uneducated ones use only boobs and backside to steal their men. Both character and being sexy is necessary for za oza room to be worthwhile because character alone no dey raise dick.

5 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
princfred:
On point. Even some American celebrity babes do reply messages on twitter but one village girl will be forming so as to be "valued". Whats they dont know is that delaying replies and not calling back does not add one ounce of value to any one rather it turns off serious minded guys. Nigerian babes they were raised with reverse logic.
Because they were raised by people with reverse logic.

To a Typical Nigerian Man, A lady is expected to be less knowledgeable, quiet, more of a listener and most importantly be a follower. Even in conversations you tend to dominate, you talk about what you want and not what interest the lady. Most times you bore us out. grin. Worst is if a lady flows too much , she's a flirt, talk active, desperate etc you judge her.

Another point is manner of approach. I cannot count the numbers of messages I've ignored on my social media accounts because of this. Can you imagine who wants to chat you up for the first time starting a convo with "Sup" . Like seriously? A quick check on my profile will should show you the type of person I am. But no, they won't do that, they just want to sup!

And another is most guys these days are looking for who to date Not just friendly conversations. It's like everyone is looking for love.I can't imagine enjoying a good conversation with a guy only for it to go all mushy all of a sudden. Like shooting your shoot? Hell no! Don't blame me if I go cold with the same alacrity.

Accept it or Not, Most guys who claim to have conversations with Whites compose themselves better than when they do with the blacks. They pay more attention, construct the languages better and present themselves well. So Sir, It isn't really our fault. grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Tomoyayi(m): 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
meneski:
Am yet to stop the shii, maybe next weekend, she is desprate on making me her friend-zoned person...it hurts, i swear it hurts to pour out ideal affections and love only to be seen as JUST A FRIEND. Next week am gonna quit. After another trial. Pray for me guys.

Beauty isn't everything o

She is freaking beautiful.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Fernandowski(m): 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2018
felzylix:
Time, I realized there wouldn't be time for her. The little time i have i use it on my video game.

Game lovers like us, we noh dey too dey follow woman like that nah PES dey rush us grin grin
your papa get sense

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by 93Miles: 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
chris31:

If u don't no what to say pls shut up that he have five white girls how those that concern u?
White girls are more open & fun to chat with than our Nigerian girls
Most of Nigerian girls are confused set of people that don't no what they want always feeling proud & can't even hold up a conversation
If u hate whites girls bro na ur choice as for me i love them with passion & will like to marry one
not coz of money but they open minded & easy going

Most white girls are straight foward and open minded.
A white girl will want sex and walk up to you and tell you straight up that she wants sex. They hardly hide their emotions.

A black girl cannot say to your face that she wants sex. I don't know whether is shyness or what. She will use some crafty ways to ask you for sex. Very cunning human beings.

All Nigerian girls beliv they're doing you a favour by dating you and they forget that they are the ones even gaining more in the relationship.

Ask a white girl for her cell number then ask a Nigerian girl for her cell number and see their reactions.

A Nigerian girl that will be disturbing you every night and day to send her airtime will be forming sh!t when you ask for her cell number.

I think I was done wit dis set of beings..

Yeah! I was.
To a living hell with African girls.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by DonMekino(m): 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
Those shouting leave girls and concentrate on making money....I hope u guys are at par with Dangote?? Having a gf won't stop u from making money, neither will not having a gf be a guarantee that u will make money, just balance ur priorities.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by irumole1975: 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
No
paulGrundy:

she kept snobbing my WhatsApp message and went about telling my Church folks about how I try hard to woo her and that the tone of my WhatsApp messages are too sexualized. I cut off ties with her.

one year after her marriage she messaged me hi on Facebook.

I didn't waste time! DELETE AND BLOCK!!
She literally wants you to start digging her bro. That's what happen when they don't enjoy their husband any longer
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by paddyofboss(m): 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
dingbang:
because they dont practice good personal hygiene, they dont even care to check their health status. they just end up infecting you with infections
Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol this niqqa tho grin
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by princfred(m): 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
(a) Because they were raised by people with reverse logic.

To a Typical Nigerian Man, A lady is expected to be less knowledgeable, quiet, more of a listener and most importantly be a follower. Even in conversations you tend to dominate, you talk about what you want and not what interest the lady. Most times you bore us out. grin. Worst is if a lady flows too much , she's a flirt, talk active, desperate etc you judge her.

Another point is manner of approach. I cannot count the numbers of messages I've ignored on my social media accounts because of this. Can you imagine who wants to chat you up for the first time starting a convo with "Sup" . Like seriously? A quick check on my profile will should show you the type of person I am. But no, they won't do that, they just want to sup!

And another is most guys these days are looking for who to date Not just friendly conversations. It's like everyone is looking for love.I can't imagine enjoying a good conversation with a guy only for it to go all mushy all of a sudden. Like shooting your shoot? Hell no! Don't blame me if I go cold with the same alacrity.

Accept it or Not, (b) Most guys who claim to have conversations with Whites compose themselves better than when they do with the blacks. They pay more attention, construct the languages better and present themselves well. So Sir, It isn't really our fault. grin
@(a) Its upto one to unlearn whatever BS he/she was raised with .

@(b) Actually @ the bolded no be lie. But the ladies have their role to play and being open in a conversation and not expecting the to automatically know and hit the right cords right away as i perceive from the upper part of your post is wrong, Young Ma. Noting stops you from replying that you dont like the sup to him or them. Thats why its a conversation not a lecture where he has to be all correct all the time. Just like the way we are conversing here, you can easily call me out if i say anything you don't like. I can then double down on it or otherwise....and visa versa me calling you out....... All in other we have a conversation going to build on......not all men are spiritually connected enough to automatically know what gives you the kicks or not with little on no help from you.

Now, look how long your reply was even though you were not concurring with my earlier submissions and may have found some part of it to be offensive. Are we not conversing by openly discussing or even quarrelling? why should it be any different(limited to one liners or outright snubbing ) if i fancy you enough to corner for " serious talk" ? Communication is almost the most important step and factor to relationship.

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by ayesco202(m): 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
She requested for money to repair her phone and she wasn't polite enough. Naso I give her red card.

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by princfred(m): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:

Most white girls are straight foward and open minded.
A white girl will want sex and walk up to you and tell you straight up that she wants sex. They hardly hide their emotions.

A black girl cannot say to your face that she wants sex. I don't know whether is shyness or what. She will use some crafty ways to ask you for sex. Very cunning human beings.

All Nigerian girls beliv they're doing you a favour by dating you and they forget that they are the ones even gaining more in the relationship.

Ask a white girl for her cell number then ask a Nigerian girl for her cell number and see their reactions.

A Nigerian girl that will be disturbing you every night and day to send her airtime will be forming sh!t when you ask for her cell number.

I think I was done wit dis set of beings..

Yeah! I was.
To a living hell with African girls.
E reach to vex but no vex too much . Give them second to last chance....lol
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by ImaIma1(f): 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2018
sodiqapril:
like most Nigerian girls, she is boring AF...chatting with most Nigeria girls identical to chatting with a robot..i think its due to this their stupid pride...i've like five White girls I chat with on watsapp, we met on Instagram..(I use my real name and pictures), we are just friends.I've Even gone as far as making video calls with one of them..the level of maturity and lack of boredom in the way these girls converse has made me sworn not to waste my energy chasing Nigeria girls..what most of them understand is money but there are few exceptions sha

Yimu...you will still marry a Nigerian girl after you have chatted with all the girls from all over the world.

Nigerian girls too have complaints about chatting Nigerian guys. All they do is ask for nudes tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Boyfriend / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) / Over-excited Bride's Wig Falls Off During Dance Wth Fiance For Pre-wedding Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.