Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? (55638 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by dingbang(m): 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2018
lefulefu:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
wetin na cheesy
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by princfred(m): 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
RealTrump:

It's not whether or not they are boring. It's their politeness n willingness to chat even tho they don't have shit to say that sets them apart of our Nigerian Queens. Our girls r not only boring but are arrogant about it. Two very different worlds.

Cc. MariaLavina, Xisnin, sodiqapril
On point. Even some American celebrity babes do reply messages on twitter but one village girl will be forming so as to be "valued". What they dont know is that delaying replies and not picking the first call or calling back does not add one ounce of value to any one rather it turns off serious minded guys. What give you value in a relationship is the value you give/add to the other by the joy, solutions and excitement you bring not forming.

Its easy to notice that Nigerian babes were raised with reverse logic.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by dingbang(m): 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2018
Divay22:

Hmmm
It's like i know what's happening grin grin
what is happening
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by samisj4real(m): 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
Make money like Wizkid & co and watch how you as a guy restrict yourself from them.

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
93Miles:

Mbad itid

Unam
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by NCANTaskForce: 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
Aunty was thinking she was doing me a favor by chatting with me,
The idiot didn't know that other girls were praying to God for my attention,
I actually dated her for 4yrs, No sex, No kissing, She wants to go to heaven,
I gave up on her on my birthday when she refused to use my picture on her WhatsApp status,
We broke up on my birthday,
My mother used to tell me that Imo state girls are not worth it, She just proved her right sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by chris31(m): 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
Xisnin:

Inferiority complex!
If you ask random white men, they will give similar answer of their girls being boring but won't
compare them with others because they know there are boring and interesting people everywher..
U don't no what ur saying bro
Our girls are boring u no its true

5 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by KadunaMafia: 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
ladygudhead:
I can't comment on this thread sir. I read comments and left,lol.
post it and I will call you later today
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by kinzation(m): 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2018
felzylix:
Time, I realized there wouldn't be time for her. The little time i have i use it on my video game.

Game lovers like us, we noh dey too dey follow woman like that nah PES dey rush us grin grin
I challenge you to a match in PES tongue
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by saintftm(m): 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mouth � odor! lipsrsealed
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by kinzation(m): 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
All chasing join together grin grin

I want what I want grin
and I want you
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by sochey(f): 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
princfred:
Na lie. What is bleeped up is loving the wrong person or the wrong way.
There's something like that too
But there are guys who just deserve to be cheated on.smacked on the ass grin kiss
You know what that means??
I rest my case cool
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by KadunaMafia: 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
oladele00:
Are u for real
Open a thread on politics section and call out the atrocities of Buhari then cc me so that I can transfer 10k to you.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by zinaunreal(m): 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kenfil:

Bla bla bla blA, those that haven't crossed murtala Mohammed airport always telling us how the white women are better. Please oga, u only attract people like urself. So if u think all Nigerian women are boring, then u r d same.. Y'all should stop all these ridiculous comparison with oyinbo women, go and date them and leave us then.. u better not run back when they really show u ( lol African men become domestic once they marry oyinbo haha)

Sister Nigerian women are more financial in relationships. Maybe not you but most ladies. Boring as hell. That notion where you attract people like yourself, lady youre damn wrong.

I think you just dey use vex dey comment, white women know what relationships really mean, not the commercial black african money lovers, who call themselves wives to be

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by princfred(m): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
weldersmind:
I see no reason so many of our ladies behave irrational when you approach them even in this hard economic times we are in Nigeria. I feel they should politely respond well and flow along cos they never can tell if the young guy is their future husband or some source of helper to them. is very annoying to see these ladies forming what they are not all in a bit to form hard to get.

to the question above, I really don't have time for ladies these days cos many of them are just after money. if they notice you are a broke guy they just dump you and look for another. work hard and use your money wisely rather than to spend on some random girls
Its like they all play from the same relationship rule book probably written by some grand mother in the early 50's. One had the temerity to tell me she was with her boyfriend when i called only to say she was joking weeks later when she observed i stopped calling. I guess, too much nollywood movies in their blood makes them gin up some drama when non is necessary.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by oladele00(m): 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
KadunaMafia:
Open a thread on politics section and call out the atrocities of Buhari then cc me so that I can transfer 10k to you.
I will never betray PMB for a peanut bro... Sai baba till 2023

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
Here to read lies grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Malaifia1993: 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
She is rude and the type that will become fake when things get real.she said it was impossible when I asked her for friendship, even though she was the one telling people that she was obsessed with me.I just deleted her number and lost interest in her instantly because I hate someone who can't respect her feeling and emotions.Her feeling was in conflict with her utterances.now,I just don't have interest in girl at all and I can't explain why it is so

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by chris31(m): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
I lose interest once she start displaying that her irritating character
Most Naija girls think with their boobs & backside
Once i noticed u belong to that category i disappear
But don't no whether i will find my kind of girl in this country its only time will tell

6 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
The thread will be hijacked by team bash Nigerian women in 3 2 1...

Don't derail the thread, share your personal experience and leave.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Vicintonsh(m): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
charlsecy:
She might be great in real life.
That ll be good for her
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by princfred(m): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Here to read lies grin cheesy
See them. Prefers their own delusion and cant comprehend reality even in the presence of straight truth. What will someone gain by coming here to lie?

8 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by 93Miles: 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kenfil:

Unfornatately, I have strong and high self esteem to compare myself to any white lady and that draws me to only intelligent Nigerian men( and I married one) that don't think all Nigerian Women are the same. Maybe we should show you how different most of you our lovely nigerian men are from ur oyinbo counterparts eeh? Stop d useless comparison and date whoever u choose to date.

The guy did not even do more of the comparison and you are this pained.

If I start the comparison, you'll curse your God for making you an African woman.

Y'all African women are what I can't even put in words.

I can never advise even my worst enemy to date an African woman not to talk of marrying one.

14 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by lenghtinny(m): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
chris31:

If u don't no what to say pls shut up that he have five white girls how those that concern u?
White girls are more open & fun to chat with than our Nigerian girls
Most of Nigerian girls are confused set of people that don't no what they want always feeling proud & can't even hold up a conversation
If u hate whites girls bro na ur choice as for me i love them with passion & will like to marry one
not coz of money but they open minded & easy going

Another confused house n*gga....

Where in my statement did I say that I hate white girls.

Just like the guy you're trying to defend, you white girls worshipping mofos are always trying to bring black girls in order to justify your love for white asses.

It's your life, your choice. There's freedom of association but don't try to rope black girls into your fvcked up mentality.

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
ceeroh:
Well, that's just me. I lose interest easily. Might end up not getting married sef
see my guy o, to marry na war now, cause they always form which i don't like.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
princfred:
See them. Prefers their own delusion and cant comprehend reality even in the presence of straight truth. What will someone gain by coming here to lie?
you are the owner of your mounth sir.
Is it your reading?
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by zinaunreal(m): 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
Deadlywoman:
The thread will be hijacked by team bash Nigerian women in 3 2 1...

Don't derail the thread, share your personal experience and leave.

Feminist has arrived
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by captainamiedi1: 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2018
when she thinks wooing her has made us age mate or same class. hate proud bastards.

13 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by 93Miles: 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2018
lenghtinny:

Another confused house n*gga....

Where in my statement did I say that I hate white girls.

Just like the guy you're trying to defend, you white girls worshipping mofos are always trying to bring black girls in order to justify your love for white asses.

It's your life, your choice. There's freedom of association but don't try to rope black girls into your fvcked up mentality.

I want to beliv u hav gon on a date with several Nigerian girls.
Try and go on a date with a white girl or two let's see if u will not come back and edit this your post.

White girls over African girls any time any day.

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by sisisioge: 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

You guys have no patience at all!
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by sipsip(m): 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2018
Zirah:

How does being in an abusive relationship relate to unintelligence? Could you give your theory?

Okay, because her posts always depicts someone who is a feminist and a strong intelligent woman, etc etc... get my point?

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
dancok:
see my guy o, to marry na war now, cause they always form which i don't like.

Forming over nothing!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Boyfriend / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) / Over-excited Bride's Wig Falls Off During Dance Wth Fiance For Pre-wedding Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.