Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? (55632 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by princfred(m): 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
sodiqapril:
like most Nigerian girls, she is boring AF...chatting with most Nigeria girls identical to chatting with a robot..i think its due to this their stupid pride...i've like five White girls I chat with on watsapp, we met on Instagram..(I use my real name and pictures), we are just friends.I've Even gone as far as making video calls with one of them..the level of maturity and lack of boredom in the way these girls converse has made me sworn not to waste my energy chasing Nigeria girls..what most of them understand is money but there are few exceptions sha
You have said it all

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by GOFRONT(m): 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2018
While wooing her last year, she lied to me saying she was engaged...I lost interest.I made u-turn...

But now, na she the rush me grin

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Kenfil(f): 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
sodiqapril:
like most Nigerian girls, she is boring AF...chatting with most Nigeria girls identical to chatting with a robot..i think its due to this their stupid pride...i've like five White girls I chat with on watsapp, we met on Instagram..(I use my real name and pictures), we are just friends.I've Even gone as far as making video calls with one of them..the level of maturity and lack of boredom in the way these girls converse has made me sworn not to waste my energy chasing Nigeria girls..what most of them understand is money but there are few exceptions sha

Bla bla bla blA, those that haven't crossed murtala Mohammed airport always telling us how the white women are better. Please oga, u only attract people like urself. So if u think all Nigerian women are boring, then u r d same.. Y'all should stop all these ridiculous comparison with oyinbo women, go and date them and leave us then.. u better not run back when they really show u ( lol African men become domestic once they marry oyinbo haha)

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2018
lefulefu:
You better make way for them grin
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by princfred(m): 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
Admin401:
Told her I liked her, then next time I saw her, she became saucy. And that's how I closed that chapter of my life.
That one dey?
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Harry00(m): 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
Childish, Insultive worst of all there are Emotionally disgraceful

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by princfred(m): 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kenfil:

Bla bla bla blA, those that haven't crossed murtala Mohammed airport always telling us how the white women are better. Please oga, u only attract people like urself. So if u think all Nigerian women are boring, then u r d same.. Y'all shoul[b]d stop all these ridiculous comparison with oyinbo women, go and date them and leave us then[/b].. u better not run back when they really show u ( lol African men become domestic once they marry oyinbo haha)
Go and improve so we can stop the comparism. Stop this nonsense Nigerian sense i the bolded for once.

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Reelmii: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2018
Joe88:
The day I saw her pick her nose with her fingers! I couldn't stand that
what woukd she have used in picking the nose. .... toothpick I guess

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by princfred(m): 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2018
deeswagger:
I called twice and she didn't return my call...

I have no time for BS, no be like say we dey find women like that, na dem dey rush us...
I've been there. If she is not willing to communicate sharply ......no time.

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Legalaffairs(m): 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
So unpredictable. I blocked her.

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by 93Miles: 3:24pm On Sep 07, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Uka adi bitch
Mbad itid
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by tolufase: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
Her demand for money is greater than my demand for sex. So I have back off..

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by KadunaMafia: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
Divay22:
I'm only here to read comments o.
So just pass cool
I only came to read yours and Ladygudhead own grin
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Kenfil(f): 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
princfred:
Go and improve so we can stop the comparism. Stop this nonsense Nigerian sense i the bolded for ones.

Unfornatately, I have strong and high self esteem to compare myself to any white lady and that draws me to only intelligent Nigerian men( and I married one) that don't think all Nigerian Women are the same. Maybe we should show you how different most of you our lovely nigerian men are from ur oyinbo counterparts eeh? Stop d useless comparison and date whoever u choose to date.

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2018
SegunAj:
I can't keep asking you out forever now after 2 weeks no reply I'm off
same here bro! 3 weeks Maximum
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by charlsecy(m): 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
Vicintonsh:
.she was pretty buh not lively
.mehn you needed to see our chats...boringgggggggggggg
She might be great in real life.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by KadunaMafia: 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
oladele00:
She asked me to prove my Luv for her with 10k... I ran away for my dear Life
sai baba couldn't support you with 10k grin grin grin

Send your account number let me help you from PDP money

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by princfred(m): 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Guy, I don't usually comment on this section but I felt a compelling need to do so.

You goofed big time. The girl was into you but wanted a little effort on your part, wanted the thrill of being chased and the value it implies. What were you thinking? A girl was friendly with you and even got you to meet her father. Could there ever be any stronger indication you were had won her favor ? That early familiarity led her to be wary. She wanted you to affirm her value.
I think you acted too hastily.
However, there's always room for rematch .
no be lie.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by ladygudhead(f): 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
KadunaMafia:
I only came to read yours and Ladygudhead own grin
I can't comment on this thread sir. I read comments and left,lol.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by 93Miles: 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kenfil:

Bla bla bla blA, those that haven't crossed murtala Mohammed airport always telling us how the white women are better. Please oga, u only attract people like urself. So if u think all Nigerian women are boring, then u r d same.. Y'all should stop all these ridiculous comparison with oyinbo women, go and date them and leave us then.. u better not run back when they really show u ( lol African men become domestic once they marry oyinbo haha)

We will keep on picking white women over black women until black women stop being leeches.

No black woman wants to share bills with her man.

Most African ladies go into relationship for monetary gains.

No sane black man will run black to an African leech.

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by princfred(m): 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kenfil:

Unfornatately, (a) I have strong and high self esteem to compare myself to any white lady and that draws me to only intelligent Nigerian men( and I married one) that don't think all Nigerian Women are the same. (b)Maybe we should show you how different most of you our lovely nigerian men are from ur oyinbo counterparts eeh? Stop d useless comparison and date whoever u choose to date.
@ (a)Please gladly do as i believe the guys are matured and emotionally developed enough to take criticism and use it o improve rather than childish doubling down on stupid.
@ (b) Don't think thats high esteem because its actually delusional ego which prevents the average black from learning and improving when their flaw is shown to them enough.

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
You better make way for them grin
i am surprised some guys feel offended if a girl doesnt talk long with them in chatcheesy. I am surprised that they are unable to still figure it out that while those girls are keeping them silent she's busy having a long chat with another dude she fancies more or she's just probably cozing up with her boyfriendcheesy.

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by bolinjkezzy(m): 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2018
sommyboi:

This is the funniest thing I have seen on the internet since this month.
P.S I am a game lover too
Shout-out to we game lovers, game no Dy dissapoint. All those girls na Amake them be, them Sabi disappoint

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by princfred(m): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
sochey:

I'm 100% lady. Just that love is bleeped up.
Na lie. What is bleeped up is loving the wrong person or the wrong way.

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by princfred(m): 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
sochey:

I dey tell you. Nigerian guys should just take a break. You text me on WhatsApp,text me on messenger, text me on Instagram,text me on twitter. And still call me and you expect me to reply all that. How many am II? Tomorrow they will say that girl is a snub...... Mtcheeeewww embarassed
Lol��
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Justice310: 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2018
Kenfil:

Sharap there. I dislike naija ladies, they're like poo undecided

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by oladele00(m): 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
KadunaMafia:
sai baba couldn't support you with 10k grin grin grin

Send your account number let me help you from PDP money
Are u for real
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by weldersmind(m): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
I see no reason so many of our ladies behave irrational when you approach them even in this hard economic times we are in Nigeria. I feel they should politely respond well and flow along cos they never can tell if the young guy is their future husband or some source of helper to them. is very annoying to see these ladies forming what they are not all in a bit to form hard to get.

to the question above, I really don't have time for ladies these days cos many of them are just after money. if they notice you are a broke guy they just dump you and look for another. work hard and use your money wisely rather than to spend on some random girls

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by chris31(m): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
lenghtinny:

Who ask you?

Does having five white girls on your WhatsApp means there are no boring white girls The comparison wasn't necessary angry Makes you sound like a thirsty n*gga.

I hate stupid stereotypes like the one you just made in your comment angry
If u don't no what to say pls shut up that he have five white girls how those that concern u?
White girls are more open & fun to chat with than our Nigerian girls
Most of Nigerian girls are confused set of people that don't no what they want always feeling proud & can't even hold up a conversation
If u hate whites girls bro na ur choice as for me i love them with passion & will like to marry one
not coz of money but they open minded & easy going

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by gnykelly(m): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
I've dated ladies whom I thought the relationship will amount to something significant. now I'm more tired of trying new ones

Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by daymeelarday(m): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
MariaLavina:
She wasn't into you smiley

Yea, noticed that eventually. But it became confusing when she kept on calling even after I figured it out.
Re: What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? by Ituneth(m): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
I asked her out and she said it's not possible, but kept on disturbing my phone with flashing after which have deleted her existence from my list.
Ladies sha
cool[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Boyfriend / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) / Over-excited Bride's Wig Falls Off During Dance Wth Fiance For Pre-wedding Shoot

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56