Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Spirit Meat Devotional - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat Devotional (51464 Views)

Spirit Meat Devotional January 13, : How To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotional For Jan. 10: Topic -how To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotion By Rev. Olusola Areogun- The Holy Spirit An The Word Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:11am On Feb 25, 2021
*SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. OYENIKE AREOGUN*
Thursday, 25th February, 2021

*TOPIC: MIND YOUR MOUTH (II)*
Mark 11:23

As you navigate your way through life, you must use your words in the right way so that you can walk in the centre of God’s purpose and promises for your life. *You release your faith by confessing the word of God. Your words are so powerful that they show agreement or disagreement.*

*Your words can also shut doors of favour and blessings. Words are powerful tools.* While God has given you the power to speak, He does not want you to choose your own words, rather He wants you to align your words with His words.

On the earth, words from two sources are operating over the affairs of men: the words of the devil and the words of God. *God wants your words to be in line with His word so that anything you say would align with what He said.* You must not go against God anywhere because if you do, the devil would be waiting for you on the other side.

*If you do not want it, then you must not say it. Once you confess it with your mouth, it has the ability to manifest.* Confession of faith is different from positive statements. The idiomatic expression, ‘Every cloud has a silver lining’ is a positive statement but not a confession of faith. *Confession of faith is speaking what God says; it is not just saying something positive.*

*If you don’t want it, do not let it get out of your mouth.* If you want it, find where the Bible says it is and confess it. That is your statement of account. Put it in your mouth, personalize it and God will bring it to pass.

*ACTION:* Today, I want you to get your Bible and speak the word of God into your life. It is well with you in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Leviticus 16:29-18:30, Mark 7:24-8:10, Psalm 41:1-13, Proverbs 10:15-16

============
*Announcing!!!!*

*Special Ministerial Training 2021 with Reverend Olusola Areogun.*

A Specialized Ministerial Training Programme for Ministers of the Gospel in Active Ministry. Apostles Pastors, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers.

Once a month, Every first Saturday of the month, for 12 months.

*Date:* From March 6, 2021 to February 5, 2022.

*Time:* 10am to 4pm WAT

*To Register, Visit:* https://ljmtc.org/course/smt2021/

If you are keen to build a generational ministry, this meeting is for you!

============
www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org
www.soundcloud.com/reverendareogun
www.dciradio.org
YouTube Channel- Sola Areogun Ministries
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorised the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the work.
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:33am On Feb 26, 2021
Friday, 26th February, 2021

*TOPIC: THE POWER OF WORDS*
Hebrews 11:3, John 1:1-3

Words are extremely powerful. The universe is full of words. *Words are more potent than weapons of war.* Words can break the spirit of man to pieces or lift the spirit of the discouraged.

*Our God is the God of the WORD.* The scripture makes it very plain that *the original seed of creation was the SPOKEN WORD OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD.* Heb. 11:3 NKJV, _“By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.”_ The Greek for ‘the word of God' in that verse is _‘Rhemati’_ which means ‘the spoken word’. That is the original seed of creation.

*Not only is the spoken word the original seed of creation, it is also the Controller of creation.* When God speaks, all the forces of creation are released and harnessed and focused to produce the desire of His heart. We live in a word system, we did not choose that, God did. The universe that God created is a universe that operates on the word. God spoke everything into existence. *We can only choose whose words will determine the course of our existence on this earth - God’s word or the devil’s.*

*What you say will determine what you get (Matt. 12:37). Your word is so powerful and will determine what happens to you.* The Bible says so many things about that. Every part of your make-up will respond to words. *Your spirit will respond to words, your thought will respond to words, your imagination will respond to words, your body will respond to words.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I speak into my life, now and in the future, the good of my tomorrow will be better than the best of my yesterday! It can only get better for me in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Leviticus 19:1-20:21, Mark 8:11-38, Psalm 42:1-11, Proverbs 10:17

============
*Announcing!!!!*

A Specialized Ministerial Training Programme for Ministers of the Gospel in Active Ministry. Apostles Pastors, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers.

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorised the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the work.
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
Saturday, 27th February, 2021

*TOPIC: THE CREATIVE POWER OF THE WORD OF GOD - “LET THERE BE!”*
Genesis 1:3, Matthew 8:26

The Word of God knows no defeat or failure. I want to share with you THREE of the most powerful words ever spoken! They were spoken by the most powerful Monarch in the universe - GOD ALMIGHTY. *Every statement from the mouth of God exhales Almightiness and is filled with Almightiness,* but these three words are absolutely tremendous. I do not think there are any words in the entire Bible more powerful than they.

Genesis 1:3, *_“And God said, LET THERE BE light and there was light.”_*

Look at those three words again! Wait some minutes and ponder their texture in your spirit. They convey no sense of weakness whatsoever. No sense of inability. They are creative, dominating, authoritative and ruling words.

God saw the chaos on the earth, it was void, the darkness, and the seeming hopelessness and He did not panic. He only spoke – *“LET THERE BE.”* He did not take counsel with the existing situation, nor did He call the devil to a council meeting to discuss what must be done, He just said, “LET THERE BE.” What it means is this - CREATE SPACE FOR WHAT I DESIRE! GIVE ROOM FOR WHAT IS MY DESIRE TO BE! *It does not matter how powerful the opposing forces are – let there be room for my desire.*

In Matthew 8:26, Jesus looked at the storm and said LET THERE BE PEACE and it was so! This is because they were creative words. Man was created in the image and likeness of God - to act and operate like Him. The statement of Jesus here to the disciples implied that He expected them by simple faith to do what He did - speak to the winds - and they would have seen the same results. *You can speak to all situations or circumstances and have the same result. Get your mouth working and don’t understand or cope with the condition. The condition will respond to your words, not your complaints or desires.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I thank you for the power in the Word. I speak over my life - LET IT BE UNTO ME ACCORDING TO THE WORD OF THE LORD! Amen!

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Leviticus 20:22-22:16, Mark 9:1-29, Psalm 43:1-5, Proverbs 10:18

============
*Announcing!!!!*

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:14am On Feb 28, 2021
SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. OYENIKE AREOGUN
Sunday, 28th February, 2021

TOPIC: DOMINATING BY WORDS
Genesis 1:26, Mark 11:23, Hosea 14:2

God said, “let man have dominion”, that is, the right to speak dominating words on the earth. Man was to exercise that dominion via words. Let us see some real-life examples - Moses was taught to speak to a rock to release water. Joshua spoke to the stars and the moon and the sun to stand still. Elijah spoke to heaven to rain fire down. Isaiah spoke to the sun to go down certain degrees. Proverbs 4:23 tells you that your heart or your spirit is the creative centre in your personality. It is the part of you that shares in Deity.

I believe it is time for the saints of God to arise and begin to speak dominating words from their hearts to their situations, to their families, to their businesses, to their nations, and see breakthroughs around them. That is how to turn all the breakdowns into breakthroughs. God never said we should describe the situation or mountain to Him because He can already see how it is. He is saying you, HIS CHILD, USE THE JOKER TO REMOVE THAT MOUNTAIN AND THE JOKER IS YOUR TONGUE!

Beloved, before your word can become creative, dominating and forceful, you must learn this truth well: the only basis for us to speak right and creative words is that God has already spoken right and creative words. When you learn to say what God has already said about a situation, then you tie yourself to the power of the Almighty God. But when you speak what God has not said, no matter how logical and reasonable it sounds, then you set yourself against the power of the Almighty God and you have the forces of creation working against you.

PRAYER: Lord, I cancel every negative word I have spoken in the past that is working against me. Let divine words take over from demonic and negative words of men in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Leviticus 22:17-23:44, Mark 9:30-10:12, Psalm 44:1-8, Proverbs 10:19

============
Announcing!!!!

Special Ministerial Training 2021 with Reverend Olusola Areogun.

Date: From March 6, 2021 to February 5, 2022.

Time: 10am to 4pm WAT

To Register, Visit: https://ljmtc.org/course/smt2021/

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

Copyright ©️ 2021
The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorised the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the work
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:20am On Mar 01, 2021
Monday, 1st March, 2021

*TOPIC: GOD CATEGORISES US BASED ON COVENANT*
Psalm 50:1-5; Exodus 6:1-5; Leviticus 26:44

*Happy New Month!* This month, I will be expounding the subject of the Covenant – operating in the covenant. God does not relate with men by race, He relates with men through the covenant.

The people on earth can be divided into two groups: Jews and Gentiles. If you are not in a covenant with Jehovah, you are not a Jew; you are a Gentile. But when Jesus came, He put the third group on the earth. *Therefore, as far as heaven is concerned, God groups everybody into three nations on the earth:*

*1. Gentiles:* The gentiles are those that have “NO” covenant relationship with God.

*2. Jews:* The Jews are descendants of Abraham. By birth, they inherited the covenant of God with Abraham. Till date, the covenant of God with the Jews is unarguable. They are the most dominant race in the world. They thrive anywhere they exist, even in deserts. No hostility of hell or human has been able to wipe them off despite so much hatred by the devil against them in every generation.

*3. Church:* The Church is walking in the New Testament covenant with God, which was purchased by the blood of Jesus. Through Jesus, the born-again man has the covenant of sonship with God by which he is authorized to call God ‘Abba Father.’

Whether you are white, black, yellow, or whatever, it doesn’t make any difference. The way God looks at human beings is this: Does he have a covenant with Me? God doesn’t rate you on your colour so don’t let anyone rate you on your colour.

*PRAYER:* Lord, as I go through this teaching, let my consciousness and understanding of the covenant increase the more in Jesus’ name. Amen.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Leviticus 24:1-25:46, Mark 10:13-31, Psalm 44:9-26, Proverbs 10:20-21

============
*Sola Areogun Ministries invites all women, ladies and girls to the upcoming 46th edition of the All Nations Women Congress on World Evangelization*

*Theme: RELEASING TRAPPED DESTINIES!*

*Date:* 19TH-20TH March, 2021

*Time*
Friday 5pm-9pm- Daughter of Abraham Deliverance Night
Saturday 8am-2pm- Congress proper

*Venue:* The Dream Centre Of The Life Oasis International Church Headquarters, Osogbo, Osun state.

*Ministering* in the power of The Holy Spirit is God’s servant *Rev. Oyenike Areogun and other anointed servants of God.*

*To register*, visit https://solaareogunministries.org/anwc

*For further enquiries*

*Call/Whatsapp:*
+234 703 494 4020
+234 805 953 3180
+234 803 778 5698
+234907 991 2254

*Or Send an SMS:*
+234 703 494 4020
+234 803 725 2124

*You can also send an email to lifeoasis@hotmail.com*

_It is time to let God bring out all your potentials as a woman…YOU ARE MORE THAN THIS!_
_COME, ALL THINGS ARE READY!_
_JESUS IS LORD!!!_

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:14am On Mar 02, 2021
Tuesday, 2nd March, 2021

*TOPIC: THE COVENANTS WE ARE JOINED TO MAKE US DIFFERENT*
Exodus 2:23-25; Galatians 3:15-18

In the Old Testament of the Bible, the nation of Israel had a covenant with God; as a result, no nation could stand against them. In the New Testament, God cut a covenant with Jesus, which we are partakers of when we get born again.

Abraham had a covenant with God. God told him to sacrifice his son and he wanted to do that, but God said, _“… For now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.”_ (Gen. 22:12). And He swore to Abraham, _“That in blessing I will bless thee... and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies”_ (Gen. 22:17). The seed of Abraham would be experiencing the *general dimension of the covenant,* but Abraham a *special dimension of the covenant.*

When it is a covenant with the devil, the person that cut the covenant or the group of people that entered that covenant would have a *special experience of the covenant,* whether positive or negative. While the beneficiaries, whether they want to or not, will be entering into the *general dimension of that covenant.*

*There are two main reasons why people make covenants with the devil or with a spirit:*

a. When they are looking for progress or blessings that they don't have, or

b. When they are under oppression and they need deliverance.

In Exodus 2:23, the children of Israel were just crying and groaning, but God remembered his covenant with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. *It is important you understand that there is a special dimension of the covenant and there is a general dimension.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, from today, I will enjoy positive covenant remembrances in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Leviticus 25:47-27:13, Mark 10:32-52, Psalm 45:1-17, Proverbs 10:22

============
*Sola Areogun Ministries invites all women, ladies and girls to the upcoming 46th edition of the All Nations Women Congress on World Evangelization*

*Time*

*Venue:* The Dream Centre Of The Life Oasis International Church Headquarters, Osogbo, Osun state.

*Ministering* in the power of The Holy Spirit is God’s servant *Rev. Oyenike Areogun and other anointed servants of God.*

*For further enquiries*

+234 703 494 4020
+234 805 953 3180
+234 803 778 5698
+234907 991 2254

+234 703 494 4020
+234 803 725 2124

_It is time to let God bring out all your potentials as a woman…YOU ARE MORE THAN THIS!_
_JESUS IS LORD!!!_

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:46am On Mar 03, 2021
Wednesday, 3rd March, 2021

*TOPIC: WAYS TO ENTER INTO COVENANT EXPERIENCE*
Genesis 48:13-22

*There are two ways you enter the two covenant levels:*

*1. The general covenant:* the general way is through salvation; be born again. If you are not born again, you have no access to this covenant.

*2. The special covenant:* respond to the demands of God on your life and that will qualify you for the sacrifice that brings special covenants.

As a pastor, when I pray for our church members every year, I stand before the Lord and say, _“Father, I have carried the calling for this number of years and I have served you and laboured. Let that labour be transferred to the account of the members of Dream Centre.”_

When Jacob was praying for the sons of Joseph, he said, _“The Angel which redeemed me from all evil, bless the lads; and let my name be named on them”_ (Gen. 48:16). It means whatever he is before heaven will be transferred to their account.

I feel in the past few years, the Body of Christ had been under the assault of greed by ministers that want to be bigger than God allows them. When your growth overtakes your leadership development, you will need leaders in a hurry and cut down the process of producing them.

What Jacob did for the sons of Joseph is what every wise, intelligent, and tutored-by-the-Holy-Ghost pastor should be doing for their members. So that when you go to work on Monday, God does not only see you, He also sees the labour, sacrifice, and the integrity of your pastor.

*PRAYER:* I am a covenant inheritor; I walk in the manifestation of the covenant carried by my apostolic joint in the Kingdom in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Leviticus 27:14-Numbers 1:54, Mark 11:1-26, Psalm 46:1-11, Proverbs 10:23

============

*Time*

*For further enquiries*

+234 703 494 4020
+234 805 953 3180
+234 803 778 5698
+234907 991 2254

+234 703 494 4020
+234 803 725 2124

_JESUS IS LORD!!!_

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:07am On Mar 04, 2021
Thursday, 4th March, 2021

*TOPIC: DON’T GIVE THE DEVIL A HANDLE IN YOUR LIFE*
2 Corinthians 2:11

*Our goal as Christians is to become Kingdom covenant compliant.* But, I need to let you understand that there are born again people whose lives are manifesting negative ancestral covenant traits because they have certain behavioural patterns and certain practices.

*The devil, like a lizard, does not enter your house unless there is a crack.* The devil does not climb your tree to pluck the fruit of righteousness and redemption in your life unless there are handles for him to climb with. Many times, the handles are the behaviours that we have - crazy behaviours, foolish things that we do; like somebody that is stubborn and has his own will.

One day, I was talking to a brother who is quite stubborn. And the Lord told me that he worships at the temple of his own mind. *Stubbornness* is when you refuse to shift ground even when it is obvious that you are wrong. Many women are married to stubborn men. Everybody knows he is wrong, but he insists on having his own way. That is what that devil in his ancestral line is going to use to climb into his life as a born-again man who is Holy Ghost filled.

Some people’s parents are divorced, and that devil is going to come into their lives and put *a desire for something wrong inside them.* I asked a brother why he is always proposing to sisters that will say no to him. I told him to settle down and find a sister at his level that will honour and respect him.

*PRAYER:* I declare in the name of Jesus, I will never become covenant compliant to negative ancestral flows. Amen!

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Numbers 2:1-3:51, Mark 11:27-12:17, Psalm 47:1-9, Proverbs 10:24-25

============

*Time*

*For further enquiries*

+234 703 494 4020
+234 805 953 3180
+234 803 778 5698
+234907 991 2254

+234 703 494 4020
+234 803 725 2124

_JESUS IS LORD!!!_

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:10am On Mar 05, 2021
Friday, 5th March, 2021

*TOPIC: AVOID PRACTICES THAT MAKE YOU COMPLIANT WITH NEGATIVE ANCESTRAL COVENANTS*
1 Peter 1:18; I Timothy 4:6-7

*Now, some things will bring you into compliance with negative ancestral covenants.* There are Christians that are married to some strange ideas. They come to church, hear good teaching, read the Bible, but they have been raised to consult around. When they were not born again, their parents took them to witchdoctors to consult. Now that they are born again, they are still consulting. After church service, they are going to consult with a prophet somewhere and get themselves opened to strange spirits and strange covenants. When some people go to their villages, the practices of their ancestry will bring them in contact with the spirit of their ancestry, so they must be careful.

Every spirit gives instructions to its devotees so that it can have a handle in their lives. *The instructions of the Bible are given to the people of God to give God a ground to operate in their lives.* This is the reason God warned the children of Israel when they entered the Promised Land that on no account should they keep the images of the people of the land. If they didn’t do that, they would bring those spirits in.

*Practices bring principalities and principalities are connected to personalities.* Some families have practices that give opportunities to witches and wizards in the family to trap their young innocent children that are getting married. So, you must ask yourself whether you are ancestral covenant compliant or Kingdom covenant compliant. *It must be your goal and your objective to become Kingdom covenant compliant.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, anywhere I have opened my life to negative ancestral flows, I receive deliverance from it today in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Numbers 4:1-5:31, Mark 12:18-37, Psalm 48:1-14, Proverbs 10:26

============

*Time*

*For further enquiries*

+234 703 494 4020
+234 805 953 3180
+234 803 778 5698
+234907 991 2254

+234 703 494 4020
+234 803 725 2124

_JESUS IS LORD!!!_

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:26am On Mar 06, 2021
Saturday, 6th March, 2021

TOPIC: BRING YOUR LIFE INTO KINGDOM COVENANT COMPLIANCE
Psalms 105:8; 111:5; 106:45

When we say something is ‘compliant’, it means there is a body that sets up a standard that guides certain things. If you want to open a business that deals with food and drugs, an organisation ensures you are compliant with guidelines.

God has planned that the covenant that He cuts with man will regulate human existence on the earth and give man a life on the earth that is reflective of the life in heaven. But, the devil wants our lives on the earth to be hell-like, so he lures us into strange covenants.

There are people today that the only resemblance to Jesus they have is that they carry a Bible, they speak in tongues and they come to church. Every other thing in their life resembles the devil. Their experiences are demonic and instead of finding out what is wrong, they begin to blame God, or they make more effort on the wrong road.

When you are on the wrong road, consistency is not the message for you; change is the message for you. If you start a business that God wants you to do, though it may be small at the start, applying consistency will grow it. However, if you are on the wrong road, there is no way consistency will help you. It is never too late to stop what is wrong and start what is right. Check your life if it is kingdom covenant compliant as a child of God.

PRAYER: Lord, help me to enjoy a kingdom covenant compliant life. May my life be a true reflection of the God I serve and obey in Jesus’ name. Amen.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 6:1-7:89, Mark 12:38-13:13, Psalm 49:1-20, Proverbs 10:27-28

============
Sola Areogun Ministries invites all women, ladies and girls to the upcoming 46th edition of the All Nations Women Congress on World Evangelization

Theme: RELEASING TRAPPED DESTINIES!

Date: 19TH-20TH March, 2021

Time

Venue: The Dream Centre Of The Life Oasis International Church Headquarters, Osogbo, Osun state.

Ministering in the power of The Holy Spirit is God’s servant Rev. Oyenike Areogun and other anointed servants of God.

To register, visit https://solaareogunministries.org/anwc

For further enquiries

Call/WhatsApp:
+234 703 494 4020
+234 805 953 3180
+234 803 778 5698
+234907 991 2254

Or Send an SMS:
+234 703 494 4020
+234 803 725 2124

You can also send an email to lifeoasis@hotmail.com

It is time to let God bring out all your potentials as a woman…YOU ARE MORE THAN THIS!
COME, ALL THINGS ARE READY!
JESUS IS LORD!!!

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

Copyright ©️ 2021
The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorised the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the work
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:13am On Mar 07, 2021
Sunday, 7th March, 2021

*TOPIC:THINGS THAT ESTRANGE YOU TO THE COVENANT*
Ephesians 2:10-13

Ephesians 2:12 explains that those that are not born again are strangers to the covenant. I want you to see the terrible position of somebody that is not born again. It is not a position that you want your worst enemy to occupy. *The four positions are as follows:*

a) He is without Christ.
b) He is an alien from the commonwealth of Israel.
c) A stranger from the covenants of promise.
d) Having no hope.

*Now let’s turn it around and look at your position as a child of God:*

a) You are with the anointing; you are with Christ.
b) You are connected to the commonwealth of Israel.
c) You are a partaker of the covenants of promise.
d) You have hope. If you are born-again, your case is not hopeless.

*But a born-again person can be a stranger to the covenant by two things:*

1. Sin
2. Ignorance

As a born-again person, you can separate yourself from the covenant. Isaiah 59:1-2a says, _“Behold, the Lord’s hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: But your iniquities have separated between you and your God.”_ *So, your iniquity can separate you from the covenant.*

If you are born again and ignorant of the covenant provision, you are back to the scriptural position of an unbeliever, without Christ and the anointing. But when you get born again, you are with the anointing and you have it working for you. *Ignorance can also separate you from the covenant.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, help me to work in the revelation of my Kingdom inheritance. I will not be estranged from my rightful portion through sin or ignorance in Jesus’ name. Amen.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Numbers 8:1-9:23, Mark 13:14-37, Psalm 50:1-23, Proverbs 10:29-30

============

*Time*

*For further enquiries*

+234 703 494 4020
+234 805 953 3180
+234 803 778 5698
+234907 991 2254

+234 703 494 4020
+234 803 725 2124

_JESUS IS LORD!!!_

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:14am On Mar 08, 2021
Monday, 8th March, 2021

*TOPIC: THE COVENANT COMES WITH OPPOSITIONS*
Genesis 17:19-21; Deuteronomy 28:7

When you check the Bible very well, you will find one very strange experience - that the carrier of the covenant faces severe opposition from hell. It looks like there is a stage in his life that the carrier of the covenant is deprived of certain things. *But the covenant promises you a prescribed outcome in every situation of life.*

The devil is always going to find somebody to confront the covenant. Somebody could rise in your business area and choose to fight you. *The covenant you are carrying is a covenant of displacement and replacement.* The only way that somebody is not going to be displaced by you or replaced by you is for the person to cooperate with you. *Anyone that confronts the carrier of the covenant will be displaced by the covenant or you replace that person. That is the covenant position.*

Sometimes, we carry covenants differently and we carry understanding differently. Joseph was the one God chose in his family amongst his father’s children. He had a dream and they fought the dream, but it came to pass. *If somebody confronts you, the covenant is under obligation to displace and replace that person.* Either you are going to replace that person, or He replaces that person with somebody that is going to be your friend as one of the compliance agents.

*The covenant says the enemy shall come out against you one way, now the covenant did not say they will not come out against you, but God will arrange the covenant that you carry to change the atmosphere.*

*PRAYER:* I declare, all covenant compliance officers and compliance tools are working towards a predetermined outcome for me in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Numbers 10:1-11:23, Mark 14:1-21, Psalm 51:1-19, Proverbs 10:31-32

============

*Time*

*For further enquiries*

+234 703 494 4020
+234 805 953 3180
+234 803 778 5698
+234907 991 2254

+234 703 494 4020
+234 803 725 2124

_JESUS IS LORD!!!_

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:46am On Mar 09, 2021
Tuesday, 9th March, 2021

*TOPIC: ACTING ON COVENANT BASIS (1)*
1 Samuel 17: 25-26

*God wants every believer to understand, very well, the matter of the covenant.* A lot of Christians operate in life as if they are not in covenant with God. This is largely due to the ignorance of such people. You know Hosea 4:6 says, _“My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.”_ *The problem of God’s people is not plenty of devils or the power of the devil but ignorance of what they should know.*

*The covenant is what compels God to behave towards a covenant beneficiary in a special way.* When David confronted Goliath, he did not use anything to defeat Goliath different from what all the other Jews had, but they did not know it. *You must understand the danger of ignorance when you are walking with God. If there is anything that God wants us to know and know very well, it is the covenant.*

The people of God with Saul at the battlefield were rating Goliath based on his physical status, but David was looking at whether he had the circumcision or not. David called the children of Israel _‘the armies of the living God,’_ Goliath called them _‘the servants of Saul.’_ They called themselves _‘children of Israel’._

*Correctly defining who you are is going to determine the outcome you will experience in the battles of life.* Don’t call yourself what God has not called you. If you are born again, you have a covenant with God. *You have all that you need to be victorious in the battles of life.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I separate myself from the ignorance that keeps a man in trouble despite his covenant position. Amen.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Numbers 11:24-13:33, Mark 14:22-52, Psalm 52:1-9, Proverbs 11:1-3

============

*Time*

*For further enquiries*

+234 703 494 4020
+234 805 953 3180
+234 803 778 5698
+234907 991 2254

+234 703 494 4020
+234 803 725 2124

_JESUS IS LORD!!!_

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2021
Wednesday, 10th March, 2021

*TOPIC: ACTING ON COVENANT BASIS (2)*
1 Samuel 17: 25-26

*David understood his covenant status and that was what gave him the edge over his brothers.* Your own Goliath may not be a physical one like the one seen here, but it may be an ancestral or generational demon that has defeated all your ancestors. The spirit that cuts men down where you come from may be your own giant. You must have enough knowledge to tell that devil that, _“You have conquered my fathers, but you have never faced somebody like me before; someone carrying a covenant of the blood of Jesus. My case will be different!”_

*You may be living among people where mediocrity is the order of the day, but you have to be different so that demon does not bring you under.* It may be an incurable sickness that you have to face but tell the devil, _“Even though doctors have said there is no cure, God has not said that. You may have taken out men like this, but you have never faced somebody that understands the covenant of healing like I do!”_

Notice that David understood what he was talking about, he was not joking. He knew he was not just a natural person. He had the mark of circumcision and that was a mark of the covenant. *Take note, if you don't know what you carry, somebody will steal it from you.* That was the difference between Esau and Jacob. Esau didn’t know what he was carrying and it was stolen from him.

*PRAYER:* I will not be a man with honour who is not aware of his status. Amen.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Numbers 14:1-15:16, Mark 14:53-72, Psalm 53:1-6, Proverbs 11:4

============

*Time*

*For further enquiries*

+234 703 494 4020
+234 805 953 3180
+234 803 778 5698
+234907 991 2254

+234 703 494 4020
+234 803 725 2124

_JESUS IS LORD!!!_

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:53am On Mar 11, 2021
Thursday, 11th March, 2021

*TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING THE IMPLICATION OF THE COVENANT (1)*
Luke 13:11-16

God does not deal with people by the colour of their skin but by the covenant. From our text today, why did this woman have the spirit of infirmity in the first place? She was a daughter of Abraham. She had the covenant on her side. Her problem was *IGNORANCE.*

*The problem of God’s people is not plenty of devils or the power of the devil but lack of knowledge.* She should not have had the spirit of infirmity in the first place. She could in no wise lift up herself, that is, she found it difficult to do what should have been done normally. Whenever an individual is in a state like that, it means a demon is involved.

Jesus sighted her and intervened in her matter, and this led to a serious argument with the ruler of the synagogue. Luke 13:16 says, _“AND OUGHT NOT THIS WOMAN, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day?”_ Why did God move as far as this woman was concerned? A daughter of Abraham! She was a covenant carrier. Her case was a divine obligation. This woman’s case is significantly different from that of Blind Bartimaeus. She did not have to call Jesus. *Do you know your case also is on the obligation list in Heaven?*

*However, nothing of God works without knowledge and faith. You can't take a position that you don't know belongs to you. You can't have faith in what you don't know.*

*PRAYER:* I receive grace to understand the implication of what I carry in Christ. Amen.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Numbers 15:17-16:40, Mark 15:1-47, Psalm 54:1-7, Proverbs 11:5-6

============

*Time*

*For further enquiries*

+234 703 494 4020
+234 805 953 3180
+234 803 778 5698
+234907 991 2254

+234 703 494 4020
+234 803 725 2124

_JESUS IS LORD!!!_

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:12am On Mar 12, 2021
Friday, 12th March, 2021

*TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING THE IMPLICATION OF THE COVENANT (2)*
Luke 13:11-16

Luke 13:16, _“AND OUGHT NOT THIS WOMAN”_ is a covenant position. *What ought to be for you that is not in place, let it come for you now in Jesus’ name!* You may have a condition in your body, but if you are a child of God, He is interested in that case.

Remember what Mordecai said, “I am a Jew” - a seed of Abraham. He understood covenant. *Our result is supposed to be different from others in human endeavour.* If covenant worked for Mordecai, then it must work for you as a spiritual Jew. Mordecai said “I am a Jew”. It's time for somebody to claim his or her covenant status. Haman wanted to wipe Mordecai and all the Jews out, but he ended up dying. *Don’t let that sickness take you out; you should take it out.*

Is there something you are agreeing with that is contrary to the covenant? You must change that today. How did David conquer Goliath, by weapon or by covenant? *Everything in your life that ought to be, why do you complain when you can change it by the covenant?* When you become born again, you are not only bearing your physical father's surname but also, Abraham's. *I challenge you to take your place as Abraham's seed like Mordecai did.*

Galatians 3:29, _“And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.”_ Can you expect divine results in human endeavour? Yes, on the basis of the covenant. *If you are Abraham's seed, God called him alone, blessed him and increased him; and you also have a portion in that.*

*PRAYER:* I refuse to live below my covenant status henceforth in Jesus’ name. Amen.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Numbers 16:41-18:32, Mark 16:1-20, Psalm 55:1-23, Proverbs 11:7

============

*Time*

*For further enquiries*

+234 703 494 4020
+234 805 953 3180
+234 803 778 5698
+234907 991 2254

+234 703 494 4020
+234 803 725 2124

_JESUS IS LORD!!!_

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:20am On Mar 13, 2021
Saturday, 13th March, 2021

TOPIC: WHAT THE COVENANT BRINGS INTO YOUR LIFE (1)
Genesis 39:2-5; 41:41

The covenant promises you that you are going to be a ruler in a strange land. That is your destiny as a covenant child of God. It does not matter the land you are in. Your destiny is to be a ruler in a strange land. To become a landowner and a possessor in a strange land.

You are not a slave in a strange land! Many Nigerians that go overseas just go there as a slave in a strange land. If you are a Nigerian that goes overseas, that is okay, but if you are a Christian that goes overseas, you are a ruler in a strange land.

The Bible says, “And the LORD make thee the head, and not the tail” (Deut. 28:13). Do you know the difference between the head and the tail? The head is what determines how the body is going to go, while the tail is the one that carries out its decisions. Have you ever seen a tail decide anything for the body? And there are people today that all their life from generation to generation, they have been carrying out instructions.

There is nothing that deceives you more about your status than high-flying jobs that only positions you as one that receives instructions perpetually. So, be sure you carry the covenant and manifest your destiny as a leader. The covenant is a difference-maker; it is a distinguishing factor. It distinguished Joseph even when he was in the prison. Don’t allow your circumstance to define who you are. Once you are a child of God, you are a covenant carrier.

PRAYER: I connect to my portion in destiny as a ruler in Jesus’ name. Amen.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 19:1-20:29, Luke 1:1-25, Psalm 56:1-13, Proverbs 11:8

============
Sola Areogun Ministries invites all women, ladies and girls to the upcoming 46th edition of the All Nations Women Congress on World Evangelization

Time

Venue: The Dream Centre Of The Life Oasis International Church Headquarters, Osogbo, Osun state.

Ministering in the power of The Holy Spirit is God’s servant Rev. Oyenike Areogun and other anointed servants of God.

For further enquiries

Call/WhatsApp:
+234 703 494 4020
+234 805 953 3180
+234 803 778 5698
+234907 991 2254

Or Send an SMS:
+234 703 494 4020
+234 803 725 2124

It is time to let God bring out all your potentials as a woman…YOU ARE MORE THAN THIS!
JESUS IS LORD!!!

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

Copyright ©️ 2021
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:46am On Mar 15, 2021
Monday, 15th March, 2021

*TOPIC: WHAT THE COVENANT BRINGS INTO YOUR LIFE (3)*
Proverbs 4:18; 2 Corinthians 3:18

*The Covenant Takes You From Glory to Glory.* Being born again is what qualifies you to enjoy the above scriptures, even though you may or may not be aware of that. This is a general benefit of the covenant.

*There is a particular image that God wants to bring us into and that is the image of Christ* and the process to that image is “from glory to glory even as by the Spirit of the Lord.” *Anything that reduces a child of God is a contradiction to the covenant.* If the devil operates freely in your affairs, you have permitted that. The only change that God expects from our lives is from glory to glory. The cloud of Glory led Israel in only two directions - UPWARD and FORWARD only, and that is the direction of the covenant.

There is a change after a particular image that God is going towards in our lives. It doesn’t matter your race, gender or status; there is an image that God is going for. The work God will be doing in our lives is going to be different from each other. If we remain covenant compliant, that image is what He is fitting us for - the image of Christ. *Anything that is a contradiction to that is a contribution of the devil and that is what you must resist vehemently. God is never going to back you up if you agree with the devil, and it is lack of knowledge of the truth that makes people do that.*

*PRAYER:* My life will be a full expression of the image of God; from glory to glory. Amen.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Numbers 22:21-23:30, Luke 1:57-80, Psalm 58:1-11, Proverbs 11:12-13

============

*Time*

*For further enquiries*

+234 703 494 4020
+234 805 953 3180
+234 803 778 5698
+234907 991 2254

+234 703 494 4020
+234 803 725 2124

_JESUS IS LORD!!!_

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 3:51am On Mar 16, 2021
Tuesday, 16th March, 2021

*TOPIC: THE COVENANT DRIVEN LIFE*
Deuteronomy 28:1-14

The scripture above reveals to us the picture of God for a man working and walking in the covenant. *The covenant manifestation will definitely require and take you through a road because whatever God does, always has a process.* It is not about instant manifestation but constant progress towards a destination in God. Jeremiah 29:11 talks about a positive end, future and hope. This is what the covenant guarantees but it does not mean it will happen tomorrow.

The present generation wants instant manifestation for everything. They want instant wealth, instant promotion, instant whatever you can think of. Many people get into trouble because they feel like nothing is happening when it doesn’t happen instantly. However, that is not the way of God, and not the way of the covenant. *God takes men through roads to make them.* So that by the time He gives them the final product He has prepared for them, that thing will not destroy them and they will be preserved.

Do you remember the prodigal son? That was his problem. He said, ‘Father, give me’ And after he was given, he wasted it. He wasted it in riotous living because he was not yet made. Thank God for His mercy. When he came back to his senses, he then asked the right question, ‘Father, make me.’

*I want you to study and meditate on the fourteen verses of Deuteronomy 28 thoroughly. It gives you a clear picture of a covenant driven life.*

*PRAYER:* My life will be a manifestation of a covenant driven life in Jesus’ name. Amen.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Numbers 24:1-25:18, Luke 2:1-35, Psalm 59:1-17, Proverbs 11:14

============

*Time*

*For further enquiries*

+234 703 494 4020
+234 805 953 3180
+234 803 778 5698
+234907 991 2254

+234 703 494 4020
+234 803 725 2124

_JESUS IS LORD!!!_

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 4:41am On Mar 18, 2021
Thursday, 18th March, 2021

TOPIC: CULTIVATE A COVENANT CONSCIOUSNESS IN YOUR LIFE (2)
Psalm 105:9-10; 1 Samuel 17:45-47

As a child of God, the knowledge and understanding that you have a covenant with Jehovah God must be strong. You must be able to say confidently as a child of God: "I have a covenant with Jehovah God. I am in covenant with God Almighty." God wants you to have this consciousness that it does not just exist on the pages of the bible, but it is something that is binding on heaven. This must possess your being.

A man of God shared an experience in his book and said he was discussing with another minister and asked for the difference between the white man and the black man. The other minister said it is education and the man of God said it is not. He said it is the white man's consciousness that the black man lacks that is responsible for the difference in their manifestations. He traced the consciousness to salvation. You are not an ordinary person. Let the consciousness of the covenant grip your mind. And you must carry that consciousness into every facet of society.

The problem of many Christians and especially black people is that we have a negative consciousness. Some people have a consciousness that something bad is going to happen to them. And no matter how good things are now, it is only a matter of time before something bad happens. God wants you to understand that it is an evil consciousness. There is a different consciousness that God wants you to have, a consciousness that is given to you by your covenant with God.

PRAYER: I take authority over every negative and evil consciousness that has gripped my mind. I am baptised with the covenant consciousness of God.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 26:52-28:15, Luke 3:1-22, Psalm 61:1-8, Proverbs 11:16-17

============

Time

For further enquiries

Call/WhatsApp:
+234 703 494 4020
+234 805 953 3180
+234 803 778 5698
+234907 991 2254

Or Send an SMS:
+234 703 494 4020
+234 803 725 2124

JESUS IS LORD!!!

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

Copyright ©️ 2021
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 1:49am On Mar 19, 2021
Friday, 19th March, 2021

*TOPIC: THE COVENANT GIVES YOU AN ADVANTAGE AS A BELIEVER*
Romans 8:31-36; Genesis 6:18

Many believers see themselves in a disadvantaged position compared to others with physical advantages. This is a wrong mind-set and position to take. *Lack of covenant consciousness gives you a notion that you are at a disadvantage in life. Never have the mind-set that you are a sheep set for the slaughter. It is not a covenant mind-set.*

Why don't you develop a different mind-set that puts you at an advantage better and greater than what is against you? Look at this scenario: a wolf wanting to attack a flock of sheep, only to find out as it gets closer that the shepherd is a lion! *The advantage of the sheep is the shepherd that is greater than the wolf.*

*Romans 8:31-33 gives you an advantage.* It does not make any difference whoever or whatever that is coming against you. It does not matter how many are against you. *God wants you to be so sure that He is for you, that the other side is a conclusion: Who can be against you?* If somebody is against you, the person is standing on a temporary, slippery and dangerous position.

He is trying to build something in us, and I want your consciousness to be filled with that. *Many things attempt to be against us and put us at a disadvantage in the world, but one thing is sure, if you are born again: God is on your side.*

*PRAYER:* Holy Spirit, help me always to take the covenant position at every juncture of my life. I take advantage of the covenant, and I will never be at a disadvantaged position in life.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Numbers 28:16-29:40, Luke 3:23-38, Psalm 62:1-12, Proverbs 11:18-19

============

*Time*

*For further enquiries*

+234 703 494 4020
+234 805 953 3180
+234 803 778 5698
+234907 991 2254

+234 703 494 4020
+234 803 725 2124

_JESUS IS LORD!!!_

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:47am On Mar 20, 2021
Saturday, 20th March, 2021

*TOPIC: THE COVENANT ASSURES YOU THAT YOU ARE NEVER ALONE*
Deuteronomy 31:6-8; Hebrews 13:5

There is love beyond this world; that is covenant love. The love we have for each other has a reason; it is a "because of" love – "I love him because he is my son." *But this covenant of love is a love “in spite of.” It is a love of the will. Human love is a love of emotions, while the covenant love is a decision.* The reason you think you are alone or stranded is that the Covenant of God's love for you has not gripped your heart.

I don't know if you have read this poem which some people have in their homes: Footprints on the sands of time. I like that poem: Somebody had a dream and saw two sets of footprints on the seashore, and the Lord said, "Those were times that you and I were walking together." At a point, it was only one set of footprints, and the person jumped to a conclusion and said, "It means that those times when there was only one set of footprints, you abandoned me." And God said, "No, those were the times that I was carrying you."

Do you know that God will carry you when it seems you are alone in that situation? There were times that you didn't think you were going to make it. How did you make it? He carried you! *It is part of His Covenant to carry us when we can't move by ourselves, but you must have that understanding.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I believe in your covenant promise for me that you will never leave me nor forsake me. I will never be stranded in life in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Numbers 30:1-31:54, Luke 4:1-30, Psalm 63:1-11, Proverbs 11:20-21

============

*Time*

*For further enquiries*

+234 703 494 4020
+234 805 953 3180
+234 803 778 5698
+234907 991 2254

+234 703 494 4020
+234 803 725 2124

_JESUS IS LORD!!!_

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 4:34am On Mar 21, 2021
Sunday, 21st March, 2021

TOPIC: CATCH A REVELATION OF THE COVENANT
Psalm 44:1-7; Genesis 14:14-16

Very few of God's people down through the ages have been covenant conscious like God wanted them to be. Your understanding of God must be increasing as you walk with Him. As you follow Him by faith, your faith begins to be proven by the word of God. God gives you a promise when you don't have any proof that it will happen, so you have to step out in the dark as it were. When that promise comes to pass, you come into knowledge, and your revelation of Him becomes clearer.

You cannot be fully persuaded about something that you have not proven or tested. You must move beyond believe and enter into the experience to fully grasp that the word of God is true. What God has said in His Word is a fact, as much as two plus two equals four. You must come to a place that you do things based on revelation. You may be in a situation that you have nothing physically on your side today, but if you have God on your side, you have got everything in your future. And if you have everything physical on your side today and God is not on your side, you don't have a safe future.

David confronted Goliath with the revelation and experience he had in killing the lion and bear. But many times, we go through the process of God without learning God in the process. God proves Himself in different situations; however, many do not see that it was God, so they lack revelation, and nothing seems to change in them.

PRAYER: Lord, I will not be blind to your workings in my life. Baptize me with the spirit of revelation to understand your workings more in my life.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 32:1-33:39, Luke 4:31-5:11, Psalm 64:1-10, Proverbs 11:22

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

Copyright ©️ 2021
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:14am On Mar 22, 2021
Monday, 22nd March, 2021.

*TOPIC: GOD'S LOVE FOR YOU IS NOT SEASONAL*
Romans 8:37-39; Jeremiah 31:3

*The strength of your love for God has nothing to do with what He is going to do for you*. Parents will understand that there are times when your children are not loveable in their behaviour, but there is something in you that had loved them before you met them. That makes you love them despite whatever they are doing or will do. *We are more than conquerors through Him that loved us, not because we love Him*. I am not saying you shouldn't love God, but *our conquest is a factor of His love for us*.

In a polygamous family, the first wife is the real wife the man loves; he just brings the next one in without permission. The new wife depends on only one thing: the love of that man. As long as he is in love with the new wife, she is the star for the moment, but those experienced wives will tell her that her season will soon be over. When she is in the season, none of those women can do anything to her. The man will tell them that he will drive them out with their children if they mistreat the new wife. But the day that he brings another one in, her season is over.

*Do you know one thing about the love of God for you and me? It has no season*! He says, "I have loved you with an everlasting love" (Jer. 31:3). This love is not seasonal. You are always the centre of attraction to Him, and He is going to move for you.

*PRAYER*: Lord, I thank You for loving me. Nothing will take me out of the covering of God's love. I am more than a conqueror.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*: Numbers 33:40-35:34, Luke 5:12-28, Psalm 65:1-13, Proverbs 11:23

—————————-
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-

Copyright ©️ 2020
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:12am On Mar 23, 2021
Tuesday, 23rd March, 2021.

*TOPIC: BE FULLY PERSUADED*
Romans 4:21; Romans 8:38-39

Many of us are not persuaded, and God wants us to come to a place of persuasion. *Three things always go together when dealing with God: the promise, the persuasion and the performance.*

*The promise comes from God, the persuasion must occur in the man, and the performance must come from God.* If you are not persuaded, there won't be a divine performance. The big problem is that we are not persuaded; we shift here and there. You must be fully persuaded as far as your covenant position and status is concerned. It will be very devastating for you to be persuaded about something wrong and not be persuaded about something right.

Paul spoke based on what he's been seeing and what God had done. Paul is talking of things that are likely to show their faces, but he is persuaded. *God doesn't want us to step into the arena of life without this persuasion.*

In 1 Chronicles 11:10-11, Jashobeam and the other men stepped out unto the battlefield before seeing God prove anything. They didn't go there afraid of the enemy, they went there with a covenant consciousness, and the Lord granted them victory.

*Persuasion is what you do for yourself and to yourself by the word of God.* You may be unsure within you, but you must step out there and prove that God is real. Let God prove Himself. If God does not prove Himself, there is no persuasion inside you. *Be persuaded about God's promise and Covenant for you. The things that concern you are Covenant guaranteed.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I refuse to be moved or shaken by life situations. I take authority over every form of confusion. I receive understanding and grace to be fully persuaded of Your covenant promises for me.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Numbers 36:1-Deuteronomy 1:46, Luke 5:29-6:11, Psalm 66:1-20, Proverbs 11:24-26

============
Dearly beloved,

Greetings of love in Jesus Name.

*You are specially invited to EASTER FAITH SEMINAR*

*Date:* 1st - 4th April 2021 (Thursday-Sunday)

*Time:* 6am-2pm & 5pm-9pm daily.

*Venue:* Dream Centre Of the Life Oasis International Church HQ, Km 4 Gbongan-Osogbo Expressway, Osun State, Nigeria.

*Ministering:*
Rev. Olusola + Oyenike Areogun (Hosts), Pastor Tunde Jaiyebo (Ibadan) & Rev. Akinlolu Raphael (Ibadan)

*Enquiries:*
+2348066509112, +2348038492153, +2348065320267

*Live streaming available at* www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming and www.dciradio.org

Come, all things are yours! Come, all things are ready!!!

Jesus is Lord!

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:57am On Mar 24, 2021
Wednesday, 24th March, 2021.

*TOPIC: RELIGION WILL LIMIT YOUR COVENANT CONSCIOUSNESS*
1 John 4:4

*The difference between religion and christianity is consciousness, the awareness of divinity.* Religion is the same everywhere; whether Christian, Islamic, or traditional religion, but if it has power, consciousness must come in there. The reason people have looked at christianity and said it is weak is that we have confused the Christian religion with Christianity itself.

Christianity is when men and women are walking in a living relationship with their Father. *Christianity is a relationship; it is not a religion.* It is a man walking in consciousness of God: God is for me; God is my father; God is in me. Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world. Do you have a consciousness of that word?

*Religion makes you go to church on Sunday with a consciousness of sin and our weakness, without emphasizing the consciousness of our salvation, the blood of Jesus, and the fact that the Holy Ghost is inside us.*

If you are born again and baptized in the Holy Ghost, that same spirit that created everything God said in Genesis 1 is inside you! If you speak with that consciousness, it will create what you are saying. The difference between a genuine minister of the gospel and another person with just a title without the power is their consciousness. *What determines your manifestation in life as a Christian is your covenant consciousness.* Religion will limit you from taking advantage of your covenant position as a child of God. *The consciousness of God in you and His covenant promises will trigger divine moves in your direction.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I refuse to be limited by religion. I receive grace to walk with covenant consciousness that triggers the moves and power of God.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Deuteronomy 2:1-3:29, Luke 6:12-38, Psalm 67:1-7, Proverbs 11:27

============
Dearly beloved,

*Venue:* Dream Centre Of the Life Oasis International Church HQ, Km 4 Gbongan-Osogbo Expressway, Osun State, Nigeria.

Rev. Olusola + Oyenike Areogun (Hosts), Pastor Tunde Jaiyebo (Ibadan) & Rev. Akinlolu Raphael (Ibadan)

*Live streaming available at* www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming and www.dciradio.org

Jesus is Lord!

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:55am On Mar 25, 2021
Thursday, 25th March, 2021.

*TOPIC: ELIMINATE EVERY EVIL CONSCIOUSNESS*
1 John 4:4, Colossians 2:15

Many Africans have a consciousness of wicked spiritual forces. They constantly expose themselves to local, traditional movies that dramatically portray the powers of wickedness and over time, they begin to live in fear of them. *All over the world, people from various backgrounds have similar evil consciousness creep into their lives from other sources.* They then begin to live in the fear of heights, fear of flying, fear of thunder, fear of confined spaces, etc.

*From the point you embrace Christianity, you must begin to eliminate every evil consciousness in you.* Purge yourself of every lie of the devil. Understand that *Christianity isn’t just another religion that Jesus came to introduce; it is the reality of Divinity on earth.* Jesus has overcome and triumphed over any form of evil powers anywhere in this world. That must be your new consciousness. *You must deliberately exchange every form of evil awareness in you with divine consciousness. Realize that there is greater power in you through Jesus Christ.*

If you are born again, Jesus Christ, the greatest power, dwells in you. Therefore, *the worst thing you can do to yourself is to be born again but practising religion and living in evil consciousness. You are wasting everything that Jesus did on the cross.*

*PRAYER:* Father, I refuse to live in fear of evil. Jesus Christ lives in me and He is greater than any other power in this world. I have the victory in Jesus’ name. Amen.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Deuteronomy 4:1-49, Luke 6:39-7:10, Psalm 68:1-18, Proverbs 11:28

============
Dearly beloved,

Jesus is Lord!

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 10:11am On Mar 26, 2021
Friday, 26th March, 2021.

*TOPIC: THE COVENANT - YOUR SOURCE OF CONFIDENCE (1)*
Numbers 14:9

Today, I want you to allow God to baptise you with covenant consciousness, such that you know you have a covenant, and you are in covenant with God. *Your stance of confidence must not be backed by anything natural - your skill, talent, money and relationships, NO!* Anything natural is subject to change and temporal. Rather, *your confidence must be backed by unchangeable forces: your covenant with God.*

When the children of Israel went to spy out the Promised Land in Numbers 13, the Bible records them saying all this _“…we saw the children of Anak there…for they are stronger than we……the land eateth up the inhabitants thereof; all the people we saw in it are men of great stature….and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.”_

*Why were they afraid? Because they only considered their natural strength against the strength and stature of the giants.* They didn’t check whether they had a covenant with God and they said, _“we are not able.”_ But Caleb said, _“Let us go up at once…for we are well able to overcome it’’_ because *he understood they have a covenant with God.*

Joshua went into graphic details in Numbers 14:9, _“They are bread for us: their defence is departed from them, and the LORD is with us: fear them not.”_

*What makes your enemy bread for you is not you. It is neither your stature nor your physical strength; it is your covenant with God!*

*PRAYER:* My confidence is in the Lord and His covenant with me, not in my physical strength or abilities. By my God, the enemy is bread for me. Amen!

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Deuteronomy 5:1-6:25, Luke 7:11-35 Psalm 68:19-35, Proverbs 11:29-31

============
Dearly beloved,

Jesus is Lord!

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 9:07am On Mar 27, 2021
Saturday, 27th March, 2021.

*TOPIC: THE COVENANT - YOUR SOURCE OF CONFIDENCE (2)*
Philippians 1:28

*Your stance of confidence is a signal to the enemy that you are not afraid, otherwise, you are in trouble.* If you are not afraid and refuse to be afraid, the enemy is in trouble. The enemy needs you to be afraid for him to move against you. And he can smell your fear. *The God we serve expects you not to fear the enemy. As a matter of fact, He dares the enemy to touch you.*

Psalms 23:5, _“Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies…..”_

He doesn’t set a table for you in the midst of your friends, NO! God must be looking for the enemies’ trouble because He deliberately set a table for you in the presence of your enemies and not your friends. *He dares the enemy, He provokes the enemy to make a move against you so that He can find a reason, an occasion to judge your enemy.* The table set for you in the midst of your enemies is God’s bait for the enemy. *So you have got a choice, to either eat the food prepared for you by God and focus on your God or look at the enemy and be terrified.*

But if you are not conscious of God’s covenant with you, instead of watching the enemy fall into God’s trap, you allow the presence of the enemy to terrify you and disappoint God. *Make a decision today, I will not be terrified of the adversary.*

*PRAYER:* Lord Jesus, I am aware of and focused on your covenant with me. I am not terrified of the enemy, rather, my God has set up the enemy for judgment.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Deuteronomy 7:1-8:20, Luke 7:36-8:3, Psalm 69:1-18, Proverbs 12:1

============
Dearly beloved,

Jesus is Lord!

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:48am On Mar 28, 2021
Sunday, 28th March, 2021.

*TOPIC: YOUR COVENANT CONSCIOUSNESS BUILDS ON KNOWLEDGE*
Romans 4:20-21

*Many of us know more about the lies of the devil and his wickedness than we know about the goodness of God.* Therefore, we have more confidence in the devil's ability to hurt, than in God's ability to help us. That is the problem, and it must change. *The bible is full of God’s promises and covenant and that must be the object of your concentration.* Like Abraham, you must be more persuaded of the promises of God than the reputation of the problem.

*The problem is that we are more persuaded of the doctor’s report because of his medical expertise, and we are not persuaded of God's report.* God says none shall be barren. It means this report of barrenness is a temporary thing. The word ‘temporary’ means ‘subject to change’. *Everything negative as far as a child of God is concerned is subject to change and everything positive is also subject to change.* The only thing that is not subject to change is what God has said. So, it doesn’t matter what is happening around you, your concentration must be on the Word of God.

Why will God fold His hands in heaven and watch you suffer on the earth? Is it true that God has all the power we say He has? What does He have them for: for Himself in heaven or you and me? Of course, it is for us! *So if He doesn’t use His power for us, who is He going to use it to help? Have you ever made a demand on God with the confidence and full persuasion of His promise?*

*PRAYER:* Father, I come to full persuasion of your promise and covenant by focusing on Your Word. What You have said, You will do; what You have promised, You will make good.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Deuteronomy 9:1-10:22, Luke 8:4-21, Psalm 69:19-36, Proverbs 12:2-3

============
Dearly beloved,

Jesus is Lord!

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:56am On Mar 29, 2021
Monday, 29th March, 2021.

TOPIC: THE WORD OF GOD CLEANSES US FROM EVIL CONSCIOUSNESS
Hebrews 10:22

It is the devil that hangs an evil consciousness around your spirit, so that when you want to pray, you are coming like a servant into your Father's house. Why? Because you lack full assurance of faith in God as your Father. The devil deceives you that you are an adopted child of God, while the bible says, you are born of God and joint-heirs with Christ Jesus. Yet you come like a slave because somebody has told you there is something wrong with you.

The word of God cleanses our hearts from every evil consciousness so we can come to God as His child. When the bible says “…our bodies washed with pure water”, it is not talking of natural bathing with water. The word of God has an effect of washing your heart of evil consciousness like water washes a dirty body. The more of the word of God you expose yourself to, the cleaner your heart becomes. This boosts your ability to boldly come to God, believe Him and experience everything He has promised you.

You have as much right with God as any other child of God. You have as much right as your pastor, or that “Big Man of God”. As you pray henceforth, pray with the confidence of a son of God. The devil could have told you that God will hear somebody more than He will hear you. No, that is a lie! We may have different assignments and equipment in the body of Christ, but we have the same sonship with the Father. In your life and affairs, you can stand tall with that consciousness. You will see God work for you over and again.

PRAYER: Father, I come boldly into your presence as a Son, a joint-heir with Christ Jesus. I enjoy you as my Father. Amen.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Deuteronomy 11:1-12:32, Luke 8:22-39, Psalm 70:1-5, Proverbs 12:4

============
Dearly beloved,

You are specially invited to EASTER FAITH SEMINAR

Date: 1st - 4th April 2021 (Thursday-Sunday)
Time: 6am-2pm & 5pm-9pm daily.

Venue: Dream Centre Of the Life Oasis International Church HQ, Km 4 Gbongan-Osogbo Expressway, Osun State, Nigeria.

Ministering:

Enquiries:

Live streaming available at www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming and www.dciradio.org

Jesus is Lord!

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

Copyright ©️ 2021
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:26am On Mar 30, 2021
Tuesday, 30th March, 2021.

*TOPIC: EXPLANATION OF THE COVENANT*
Hebrews 6:13, 16-17

When men swear, that ends all strife or argument on that matter; you just accept what the person has said. Swearing means giving someone a higher, bigger and stronger reason to believe what you are saying is true.

If you are a woman looking for the fruit of the womb and the devil or the doctors told you that you can’t conceive, the promise of God says “…none shall be barren” (Jer. 7:33). *God is willing to show you that His promise cannot fail.* So what does He do? He confirms it by an oath or covenant! He swore!

If men swear by a false god and that ends all doubt and questions in their mind, why should you doubt when God puts an oath between you and Him? *When you read the promises of the Bible, they are backed up by an oath! God swore!* He didn’t have to, but He has sworn. Because there is no greater, higher, bigger authority to swear by, God swore by Himself.

God has sworn, it means if His promises fail, then God has to vacate His throne. That is what an oath from God means. *This assures you of His promise - an assurance that His word can never, ever fail.*

*PRAYER:* Father, I believe Your word and promise to me. They are true and become my reality. You have sworn by Yourself, they can never fail.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Deuteronomy 13:1-15:23, Luke 8:40-9:6, Psalm 71:1-24, Proverbs 12:5-7

============
Dearly beloved,

Jesus is Lord!

============
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
============

*Copyright ©️ 2021*

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (39) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) / Dr. Anyi Obi Causes A Scene At A Church Program In Mexico. Photos / 7 Things Many People Don't Know About Pornography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 255
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.