Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,244 members, 7,953,923 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:59 AM

Spirit Meat Devotional - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat Devotional (52874 Views)

Spirit Meat Devotional January 13, : How To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotional For Jan. 10: Topic -how To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotion By Rev. Olusola Areogun- The Holy Spirit An The Word Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:31am On Nov 10, 2018
SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV OLUSOLA AND REV (MRS) OYENIKE AREOGUN
SATURDAY, 10TH NOVEMBER, 2018

ALIGN WITH THE LAW OF FAITH
MARK 11:23; ROMANS 3:27; JAMES 2:14-26

In order to profit in the kingdom of God, you need to master the law of faith. Romans 3:27 says “Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? Of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.” When I started out in ministry, the Lord told me to master the law of faith and sensitivity to the Holy Spirit. Failure in any of these makes your Christianity a laughing stock in one way or the other.

FAITH IS A LAW –One of the most important, if not the most important law of life. All other forces of God’s kingdom work by faith. What is this law of faith? James 2:12 says “So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.” The law of faith has two legs, namely:

1. SAY WHAT THE WORD OF GOD SAYS. This is because you shall have whatsoever you say (Mark 11:23). 

2. DO WHAT THE WORD OF GOD SAYS! As simple as these two steps sound, they are the keys to activating the law of faith. “Say it; Do it.” If any man can discipline himself to keep his speech in agreement with the word of God at all times, and also discipline his actions to line up and cooperate with what the word of God says, he or she will enjoy the best of God on earth! In a layman’s language, the law of faith is: SAY IT AND DO IT!

To walk in true faith, you need to Call things that be not as though they were. This establishes divine realities and nullifies negative present circumstances. This is true faith that aligns with the law of faith.

PRAYER: 
Lord, thank You for the Law of Faith. Deliver my mouth from speaking fear and worry. From today, I align my work, my words and my actions to Your word in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Ezekiel 21:1-22:31, Hebrews 10:1-17, Psalm 108:1-13, Proverbs 27:12

www.spiritmeat.net
www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org
www.soundcloud.com/solaareogun
www.dciradio.org
YouTube Channel- Sola Areogun Ministries
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:39am On Nov 11, 2018
SUNDAY, 11TH NOVEMBER, 2018

THE LAW OF HARVEST
GALATIANS 6:6-10; GENESIS 8:22

1. You will reap exactly what you sow in life.

2.  A man’s harvest in life is entirely dependent on the seeds he is sowing.

3. If you don’t like the harvest you are getting in life, change the seeds you are sowing.

4. You cannot sow a bad seed and expect a good fruit.

5. The season you reap will be different from the one in which you sowed.

6. The harvest is always more than the seed sown.

7. The ground of life does not discriminate against the seed or the sower; a good seed in a good soil will produce good harvest.

8. God gives everyone seeds to sow. Most failures eat their seed while winners sow their seed in seed time.

9. The seed will force the ground to produce not vice versa; your seed is your tool of dominion.

10. The seed of everything is in itself. If you are having quarrels in your relationship, the seed is in the quarrel. Stop the seed and you will stop the harvest.

11. The Law of harvest is a generational law, sometimes we will reap what others have sown and at other times we will reap what we have sown.

12. Be careful what you do today; they are the seeds producing your tomorrow.

13.  You reap in the same measure you sow. If you sow sparingly, you will reap sparingly. If you sow bountifully, you will reap bountifully.

14. In order to reap, we must refuse to give up.

15. Due season always come for everyone whether you have sown good seeds or not.

PRAYER: 
Lord, I pray for a termination of harvest of wrong seeds I’ve sown in the past. Forgive me, I pray. I also call forth the harvest of all my seeds of faith and service in the church in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Ezekiel 23:1-49, Hebrews 10:18-39, Psalm 109:1-31, Proverbs 27:13

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:43am On Nov 12, 2018
SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV OLUSOLA AND REV OYENIKE AREOGUN
MONDAY, 12TH NOVEMBER ,2018.

TOPIC: LAW OF VICTORY IN BATTLES OF LIFE
1 SAMUEL 17: 1-27; 1 KINGS 2:11

Many times, the enemy decides the battle we fight and the time. However, God has given His children the right to determine the outcome of their own battles. God has chosen an outcome of victory for us which we must accept and drive towards. Here are truths to imbibe in the Law of Victory in Battles of Life:

1. Some battles are personal and private while others are public and corporate. You must be ready for your moment in the sun.

2. Don’t get involved with battles you can avoid.

3. You have to be on a higher mountain to see the enemy and to conquer the enemy. In 1 Kings 2:11 we see David first taking the high mountain of Hebron and there establishing his dominion before going to Jerusalem.

4. For a child of God, do not be intimidated by the enemy’s credentials. He is just about to lose his reputation when he gets on your case. For you to win, don’t consider the reputation of the enemy, consider God’s reputation.

5. Don’t follow the wrong leader in the unpredictable battles of life. The brothers of David followed the prominent, the popular and the political. The brothers of David followed the one who had money at the moment; they did not follow the one who had a FUTURE.

6. To win in the battles of life, you must see the difference between TODAY and TOMORROW in all issues.

7. The enemy chooses the battle, God chooses the instrument. You walk the process.

8. Don’t adapt to negative situations, change them.

9. The coward calls the bold proud.

PRAYER: Lord, help me to overcome assaults of the enemy in my life, marriage, career and destiny. Show me my high ground in every battle and grant me private and public victories in Jesus name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 23:1-49, Hebrews 10:18-39, Psalm 109:1-31, Proverbs 27:13

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 1:32am On Nov 13, 2018
TUESDAY, 13TH NOVEMBER, 2018

*LAW OF VICTORY IN BATTLES OF LIFE (2)*
2 SAMUEL 5:22-25; PROVERBS 18:14

Today, we conclude on the *Law of Victory in the Battles of Life* :

10. *In critical battles of life, don’t let the enemy take you from the spiritual plane onto the emotional through offenses.* 

11. *When you enter your major battle with your Goliath, he will start a battle of distraction through the Eliabs. Your real enemy is Goliath not Eliab because their words are different.* Your Goliath is loaded with negative spirits, the other is loaded with emotions of men.

12. *You will have TWO types of battles in life: THE MAJOR BATTLES and THE MINOR BATTLES.* The major battles will take you to your throne in life; the minor battles are with your family, friends, etc.

13. *Always watch the quarrels with your family members. They are designed of Satan to distract you from the major battles of your destiny. Goliath came with curses; Eliab came with insults.* Some people cannot curse you, they can only insult you, IGNORE THEM. But deal with those who can curse you. For example, your mother can curse you but your siblings can only insult you.

14. *In critical battles of life, use what you have PROVEN for yourself.*

15. *The key battles of life are a war of words.* What words do you bring to the battles of life? The key battles of life are personal, not corporate. The key battles determine your true status in life. They will come at critical junctions of your life.

PRAYER:
Lord, help me to be faithful with the spiritual schedules that make me strong in the day of battle. Help me to recognize distractions for what they are and apply my heart to the battles for the throne in Jesus name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Ezekiel 27:1-28:end, Hebrews 11:17-31, Psalm 111:1-end, Proverbs 27:15-16

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:17am On Nov 14, 2018
WEDNESDAY, 14TH NOVEMBER, 2018.

TOPIC: FOR YOU TO BE GREAT, YOU MUST NOT TAKE HONOUR TO YOURSELF
Hebrews 5:4-6

You can’t take honour unto yourself. It is in the capacity of the fallen nature to do that. You must have heard this statement: “the Adamic nature”. There is nothing like Adamic nature. There was the divine nature in man before he fell but after he fell, he had the satanic nature. There is nothing like Adamic nature, the satanic nature is what he received when he fell because the devil took his spirit over.

It is in this capacity of that satanic nature that everybody inherited from the fall to do what the bible is saying here, to want to take some honour to yourself; to want to do exactly what the devil did. As you are growing in Christianity, the spirit and the nature of God that is developing inside your spirit must dominate that tendency in the flesh to grasp what is not given to you. If God has not given you, you can’t keep it and if God has given you, no man can take it from you. So, if you have not been called unto it, don’t take it.

Compare this attitude of Jesus to that of the devil. Jesus had every reason to glorify Himself because He was God in the flesh. If you were God in the flesh, would you have gone through the road Jesus went through? Wouldn’t you have said to people: “do you know who you are talking to?” Compare this spirit with that of the devil who was a created being trying to displace and dethrone the Creator Himself. Don’t glorify yourself to be made something, don’t put yourself forward when it is not your place to do so. This is the problem of many people. You don’t have to announce yourself. It is very important that you wait and let God do things for you that will last.

PRAYER: Lord, create in me a heart like Jesus- that submits to your will and does not want what you are not giving in Jesus’s name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 29:1-30:26, Hebrews 11:32-12:13,Psalm 112:1-10, Proverbs 27:17

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:33am On Nov 15, 2018
THURSDAY, 15TH NOVEMBER, 2018

YOUR GREATNESS IS LOCKED UP IN THE GREATNESS OF ANOTHER (1)
Jeremiah 45:5a, Philippians 2:5-8

There were four major places crucial to the life of Joseph and each place was for a different season in his life- Joseph in his father’s house; in Potiphar’s house; in prison; and in the palace.

Something very significant about these four places is that in every place Joseph found himself in, he practiced this principle; he made somebody great. Regardless of his situation and the circumstances surrounding him, he understood that his own key to greatness was making somebody else great. Joseph made his father great, he made Potiphar great, he made the prison commander great and he made Pharaoh great and then his own greatness emerged. Now, you can see how Joseph got there, stayed there, grew and perpetuated himself there.

Your greatness in life is locked up in another person’s greatness. Your greatness in life can never come out of the failure of another. If everybody understands this point, giving credit to somebody else will not be a problem. Pulling down people to look better is not going to be something you’ll fall for as a temptation because you cannot build your reputation on the destruction of another person’s reputation. As you go through life, never destroy another person’s reputation or testimony to build your own. Don’t ever forget this.

Never think you can upstage somebody by pulling him down and taking his place. True greatness comes out of greatness, it does not come out of failure. You cannot get greatness out of making somebody a failure. You must find out in whose greatness your own greatness is contained.

PRAYER: 
Lord show who and what my greatness is locked up in, and I receive grace to give due diligence to it in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Ezekiel 31:1-32:32, Hebrews 12:14-29, Psalm 113:1-114:8, Proverbs 27:18-20

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:26am On Nov 16, 2018
Friday, 16th November, 2018

YOUR GREATNESS IS LOCKED UP IN THE GREATNESS OF ANOTHER (2).
Philippians 2:5-11.

You don’t become a great doctor by working in a great hospital; rather, you become a great doctor by ministering to patients and making your patients have great health. You don’t become a great teacher because you teach in a great school or went to a great school. You become a great teacher because you have produced great students and have done something for them. So, you have a great assignment to find out in whose greatness your own greatness is contained. As an employee or as a boss your greatness is locked up in somebody else’s greatness. It is not in somebody else’s failure, so stop fighting people.

Think of the mother of John and Charles Wesley. The greatness of that woman was locked in the greatness of her children. She produced world class Christians for God. She spent one hour every week with each of her children discussing spiritual things with them and they agreed to be champion children. One of them was Charles Wesley that wrote hymns and the other was John Wesley, the preacher and founder of the Methodist Church. His mother understood this law of greatness and began to invest in their greatness day after day.

Jesus recognized that His own greatness was locked up in the Father’s greatness. Not once did He hesitate to give honour to the Father. It was Jesus that said, “My Father is greater than I.” The Father gave Him all authority because He never stole authority from the Father. If you look at the first verses 5-8, there are seven steps that Jesus took and in verses 9-11, there are 7 steps of exaltation that God gave Him correspondingly because He fulfilled this law of greatness.

PRAYER: Lord, I pray for divine enablement and a humble heart to team up with who and what I am to make great in Jesus’s name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 33:1-34:31, Hebrews 13:1-25, Psalm 115:1-18, Proverbs 27:21-22

www.spiritmeat.net
YouTube Channel- Sola Areogun LiveSTREAMING
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:51am On Nov 17, 2018
Saturday, 17th November, 2018

YOUR GREATNESS CAN NOT COME OUT OF THE FAILURE OF SOMEONE ELSE.
John 3:27-30.

Imagine a lecturer that has a fantastic reputation because every student that he teaches passes, if a student wants to make sure that man fails; the student will have to fail for the lecturer to fail. Only then can his reputation be broken. If you are working for the failure of another person, you are going to fail. As a boss that heads a department, if you decide that the department will be the greatest in that company, you must have the greatest members of staff in that company and as soon as you have that, nobody can get rid of you in that company.

Only small-minded people think they are hurting another person by denying his greatness, not knowing that they are actually reducing themselves. I have seen people that wanted to show another person that he can’t succeed while they are around. You have to fail to prove another person’s failure.

Your greatness can never come out of the failure of anybody else. When you bring somebody down, you make yourself lower and exhibit the nature of the devil. When you set out to make somebody fail and stain his reputation, you have to lose your own reputation too. You have to make yourself something twisted before you can make somebody fail. The wife of a Governor or President, most times is referred to as “First lady”. So, it is to her advantage if she supports the man to remain governor, if she wants to remain first lady.

PRAYER: Lord, I make a commitment to greatness and drop every negativity towards the people above me, in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 35:1-36:38, James 1:1-18, Psalm 116:1-19, Proverbs 27:23-27

www.spiritmeat.net
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:05am On Nov 18, 2018
SUNDAY, 18TH NOVEMBER, 2018

GET RID OF THE ATTITUDE OF “IF I CAN’T HAVE IT, NOBODY WILL HAVE IT”
1 Kings 3:16-27

Make decisions based on the laws of greatness and God will see to it that nobody cheats you and nobody takes advantage of you. Look at the two women with babies that went to Solomon with a baby that was dead. Both claimed to own the living baby, so Solomon said that the living baby should be cut into two and one woman said that was the right thing to do. That attitude is “if I can’t have it, nobody will have it” and that is an attitude that destroys every good thing. The real mother of the child said the other woman should have the baby. She couldn’t stand to see her son die and Solomon said she was truly the mother.

I read an article about crabs a couple of years ago. When you put crabs inside a bowl, all of them can escape but researchers found out that when one crab wants to climb out, the rest of them pull him back, so all of them remain in that bowl and they become good for a meal; but they could have helped one another to climb out. There are lots of human beings that behave like crabs; they just pull other people down. That is attacking the laws of greatness.

If you are a member of the choir and there is a lead singer and you say, “No, no he is always the one leading; he is the one that will take all the glory, so I will spoil this song so that his glory will not show.” What will happen? You will embarrass yourself too. You have to twist yourself in order to destroy somebody’s greatness. But if you say, “let me make him great”, everybody will be blessed, the choir will become great and you also will become great.

PRAYER: 
Lord, I receive the baptism of an attitude that teams up with what is good and what is great in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Ezekiel 37:1-38:23, James 1:19-2:17, Psalm 117:1-2, Proverbs 28:1

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:16am On Nov 19, 2018
MONDAY, 19TH NOVEMBER, 2018

AVOID THE ERROR OF LOT
Genesis 13:1-13

In this passage, we see Lot and Abraham come out of Egypt, he and his wife and all they had and Lot with him unto the South. Lot went with him with smartness, not with an understanding of the law of greatness. A smart person can see somebody that God’s hand is upon and hang around him to be feeding off him. A wise person understands the laws of greatness and serves the greatness of that person for his own greatness to emerge.

The devil is not planning to separate you from everybody, he wants to separate you from those whose greatness contains your own greatness. You will find some of your most emotional battles and most sensitive quarrels centre around those individuals whose greatness will release your own greatness. Abraham was looking for the greatness of Lot, but Lot wasn’t looking for Abraham’s greatness. Have you seen people that are not satisfied with being blessed by somebody, instead they want to take the place of that person? That is the spirit of Lot; it’s a terrible spirit.

Lot didn’t see that the future of that place was not rosy. Lot seemed to be more successful and more prosperous at a point (physically), Abraham was more prosperous at that point. Prosperity doesn’t start with your circumstances, it starts with your relationship with God and that is why many people that don’t understand the basis and the heart of prosperity throw their relationship with God away at the expense of getting things. God attracts positive things and as a child of God, you should work towards having more of God in your life.

PRAYER: 
Lord purge me of every error of heart and posture that seeks my own thing and not what God is giving me in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Ezekiel 39:1-40:27, James 2:18-3:18, Psalm 118:1-18, Proverbs 28:2

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:03am On Nov 20, 2018
TUESDAY, 20TH NOVEMBER, 2018.

TOPIC: UNWILLINGNESS: THE REASON MANY REMAIN SMALL IN LIFE
Isaiah 1:19

The Bible says, “If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land.” Many remain small because they are unwillingly to make others great. It could be your junior, colleague or senior that their greatness contains your own, it makes no difference, the law of greatness works everywhere. It may be only one child that you have and your greatness in future is locked up in that child’s greatness, he may give you some trouble but why don’t you invest your time in the boy and make him great.

On this point, unwillingness is the reason, not the devil; unwillingness to give your best to make others great. I know of ministers that won’t preach until the crowd is large. Whether two people or two thousand people or two million people, it makes no difference, just get there and give your best, it is a proof of your respect for the people. Judas’ unwillingness to make Jesus great caused him to die.

The sons of the prophets in the Bible were mocking Elisha saying, “Don’t you know that the Lord is going to take your master from off your head today?” They didn’t call Elijah “our master”, when Elijah left, Elisha received double portion of the anointing. The same people that were mocking him came to bow to him. Gehazi was unwilling to make his master great; he died with leprosy and transferred it to his children. Unwillingness to make somebody else great is the reason people remain small in life. It is not enough to be obedient, you have to be willing.

PRAYER: Lord I am willing and obedient, I receive the good of everything I am joined to and that I am a part of in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 40:28-41:26, James 4:1-17, Psalm 118:19-29, Proverbs 28:3-5

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:48am On Nov 21, 2018
WEDNESDAY, 21ST NOVEMBER, 2018.

TOPIC: ANOTHER PERSON’S GREATNESS IS NEVER THE REASON FOR YOUR FALL
I Samuel 18:1-9

What I love about Jonathan in this passage is that Jonathan was saying to David: “You are going to be the king and I’m going to be next in command to you.” This is the prince, the heir apparent of the land officially, but he recognized God’s choice for the throne. He worked for the greatness of David and his greatness would have been secured there but along the line, he allowed family interest to override divine interest. Jonathan had a heart of love, he understood the law of greatness: “If God has chosen you, I agree with it. My greatness is locked up in your greatness, I will make you great and I will come up in this law.”

When you see the relationship of Saul and Jonathan around David, one died like a fool and the other was honoured because he applied the law. David did not kill Goliath to make a name for himself; he killed Goliath to redeem the honour of God and to make Saul look better because how will Saul return as king when he was defeated in the battle? But Saul couldn’t see that, and he started reducing from that day.

When there is someone around you that his greatness is irritating to you, you are going to lose your own. Another person’s greatness is not the reason for your fall and somebody else’s coming down is not a ticket to your rising up. Jesus is the only person that needs to come down for all of to rise and he has come down, so anyone of us that wants to rise, if you can’t rise on the ticket of the death of Jesus, you can’t rise at all! You simply can’t rise on the destruction of another person, don’t forget that.

PRAYER:
Lord, purge me of any form of bitterness arising in me towards someone else’s greatness in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 42:1-43:27, James 5:1-20, Psalm 119:1-16, Proverbs 28:6-7

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:29am On Nov 22, 2018
THURSDAY, 22ND NOVEMBER, 2018.

TOPIC: ALWAYS FIND OUT WHO YOU SHOULD BE MAKING GREAT PER TIME
John 3:27-30, Matthew 11:11

Who should you make great? It may be your friend or anybody, find out who the person is and make him/her great. In the book of John chapter 3, John was making Jesus great and you can see Jesus’ testimony about him in Matthew 11, He said “Of all that are born of women, none is greater than John the Baptist.” What was inside Jesus, John and Joseph? Joseph was a slave, he had every reason to be bitter, yet he was working for his master to be greater and more successful. He was not thinking of keeping money for himself.

Joseph did not worry about Pharaoh until he met Pharaoh neither did he worry about the butler until they met. Joseph recognized the butler and he recognized the time that he should be making someone great. Look at Caleb and Joshua: Caleb did not give Joshua trouble after Joshua succeeded Moses just as Joshua did not give Moses any trouble while following him as his assistant. Caleb could have said, “Listen to me Joshua, we were together with Moses.” but he didn’t strive with Joshua.

Mordecai made Esther great and out of the greatness of Esther, his own greatness came out. Esther was his niece, the daughter of his brother who had died and he took her as his own daughter, ministered to her, trained her and invested in her without holding back. Jesus came and made the Father great, therefore, the Father gave him authority that is above all. The Holy Ghost has come and continues to make Jesus great, no wonder Jesus said for anyone that sins against the Holy Ghost, there will be no forgiveness. So I ask once again, who should you be making great now?

PRAYER: Lord, show me who I am to make great at every phase and sphere of life I find myself in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 44:1-45:12, 1 Peter 1:1-12, Psalm 119:17-32, Proverbs 28:8-10

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:57am On Nov 23, 2018
FRIDAY, 23RD NOVEMBER, 2018.

TOPIC: PRACTICAL STEPS TO GREATNESS (1)
Philippians 2:1-6

Note that Satan violated all the principles and laws of greatness and he has become an eternal failure. Don’t join him, if you are going to be great, you need to make someone else great. The following are the practical things you can do:

1. Do nothing out of strife and vain glory (Phil 2:1-2a)- Don’t do anything for show off, people that want to show off can’t stand another person’s greatness. Do nothing because of strife or vain glory.

2. Esteem others better than yourself (Phil 2:2b)- It becomes easy to work for the greatness of somebody when you esteem the person better than yourself.

3. Destroy every trace of selfishness (Phil 2:4a)- Selfishness makes a man small because he thinks of himself and he is concerned about what he can get. Think about what you can give to others, not what you can get from them. Don’t just be concerned about your own things all the time.

4. Be concerned about the wellbeing of another person (Phil 2:4b)- Don’t be concerned with your greatness (Jeremiah 45:5).

5. Allow the mind of Christ to grow in you (Phil 2:5-6)- The mind of Christ is the mindset that understands the law of greatness. Allow the mind of Christ to grow in you - you can allow the mind of flesh or the mind of Christ. The way to allow the mind of Christ to grow in you is to feed on the word of God and meditate on Christ, on the Bible, looking into the mirror of God constantly. In this world, all kinds of things want to grow in us because we have all kinds of pictures inside us that the devil placed before us. Put the right picture in front of yourself.

PRAYER: Lord, let the mind of Christ be fully birthed in me in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 45:13-46:24, 1 Peter 1:13-2:10, Psalm 119:33-48, Proverbs 28:11

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:09am On Nov 24, 2018
SATURDAY, 24TH NOVEMBER, 2018.

PRACTICAL STEPS TO GREATNESS (2)
Philippians 2:7-8

I will pick up from where we stopped yesterday- looking at the practical steps to greatness.

6. Make yourself of no reputation (Phil 2:7)- You cannot keep your reputation and make another person great. Make yourself of no reputation. If Jesus was concerned that they called Him servant and not God, he would not have made the Father great. Stop wearing your reputation like a cap on your head; you have to lay it aside. For Jesus to come to the earth, He laid aside His glory as the Son of God and He came as man so that the Father can be glorified. The Father in turn has given Him a name that is above every other name so that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow. Don’t expose yourself, wait to be discovered.

7. Humble yourself (Phil 2:8a)- Humility is something that we are capable of. Two things we are capable of doing: we are capable of lifting ourselves up; we are capable of humbling ourselves. The capacity to be proud is in the heart of every man and you must stop that capacity. The devil is the king of pride, which was what demoted him. Pride is not a way of walking, it is a way of thinking; thinking of your importance, overestimating and overrating it. Humility is a way of thinking; thinking according to soberness, according to God’s grace that you have enjoyed. So humble yourself everywhere. Don’t push yourself forward. That doesn’t mean you deny who you are because there is a difference between humility and humiliation. God does not say we should humiliate ourselves, only that we humble ourselves.

PRAYER: 
Lord, deliver me from every form of pride, I humble myself under your making handle in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Ezekiel 47:1-48:35, 1 Peter 2:11-3:7, Psalm 119:49-64, Proverbs 28:12-13

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:49am On Nov 25, 2018
SUNDAY, 25TH NOVEMBER, 2018.

TOPIC: PRACTICAL STEPS TO GREATNESS (3)
Philippians 2:8

The Final point I want to show you on the practical steps to greatness is that “You have to die to your own things.” This is one place that most Christians don’t get to, the place of death. As a woman, for your husband to be what God wants him to be; sometimes you have to die to your own interest. Parents die to their interest to help their children. Don’t let the devil resurrect your interest like Jacob in Laban’s house who began to prepare for his own things and Lot under Abraham who also began to gather his own things.

Sometimes the temptation in the place where you need to make someone else great is the question of “What happens if the person I am supposed to make great just uses me and doesn’t look out for my interest?” The truth is that God is the one who rewards you and causes your greatness to emerge as you faithfully do your part to make the person whose greatness contains yours great. Potiphar did not particularly do anything to reward Joseph for his efforts at making him great. In fact, Joseph was unjustly thrown in prison just because he insisted on making Potiphar great by not violating his trust. In the end, the God of greatness came through for him. It all worked out for his good.

If you practice these principles and laws of greatness, they will ensure that you are not neglected, forgotten and cast aside along the road of life like Judas. Leave others to find out that your greatness contains their own greatness; bother about your own responsibility in finding out whose greatness contain your greatness. You will make it and your greatness will emerge. See you at the top!

PRAYER: Search me and open my eyes to see what I must die to, for me to be all you have ordained me to be in life in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Daniel 1:1-2:23, 1 Peter 3:8-4:6, Psalm 119:65-80, Proverbs 28:14

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:15am On Nov 26, 2018
MONDAY, 26TH NOVEMBER 2018.

TOPIC: YOUR SUCCESS IS SUSTAINED BY YOUR SPIRITUAL POSITION
Proverbs 18:14

Success is guaranteed for every child of God and you should let God lead you into the success that He has planned for you. However, it is the spiritual position that you occupy that sustains any position of success that you stand in physically. This is important because there is somebody that is always anointed of the devil to stand in a demonic position in order to assault any child of God that will stand in any noble position of success.

God always goes ahead of the devil and He sets a divine agenda and spiritual process for His children so that by the time they get to the place of their success, they would have also developed spiritual stamina enough to withstand any opposition of the enemy at that level of life. God’s plan is that as you climb high physically, you will also increasingly occupy stronger positions in the spirit.

Some Christians boycott divine process and find that they have reached a place of success without occupying the spiritual position that God planned for their sustenance in that place. Christians like these become inadequate in their place of success because the one anointed of the devil to assault that place of honour becomes stronger than them. Saul, the son of Kish, became king of Israel without taking his spiritual training serious and it took a Goliath to show his weakness even though he was living in a palace. It is my prayer that when the Goliath of your place of honour shows up, you will have taken your seat in the spiritual position that will insure your physical position in Jesus name, Amen.

PRAYER: Lord strengthen me by your Spirit in my inner man in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Daniel 2:24-3:30, 1 Peter 4:7-5:14, Psalm 119:81-96, Proverbs 28:15-16

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 2:08am On Nov 27, 2018
TUESDAY, 27TH NOVEMBER 2018.

TEMPTATIONS WILL ARISE IN THE PLACE OF SUCCESS (1)
Genesis 39:7-16

There are some demons that only operate in the place of success and they come with special temptations because some temptations will never come to you until you become successful. Regardless of the sphere of your success, be it politics, faith, or career; once you start stepping on the grounds of success these special temptations will come.

When you are a pastor in one corner at the end of nowhere, you won’t have some of these temptations but when you get to a level the devil will orchestrate some situations and you must have prepared your answer in the days of little beginning. Some things may be popular with men but if you will have power with God, you must get ready to defy the popular opinion and stand with God on the day of special temptations. If a prominent figure dies and his family approached you to conduct the service, what will you say on the pulpit when the whole world knows that he was a sinner? Those are special temptations and they can face even the basic Christian. The rate at which Christians are compromising in high places saddens the heart of the Father.

Joseph had always been goodly and handsome, but the wife of his master only noticed him after he was made the head of the servants. And you should know that there are things in your life that no one may notice in the days of obscurity when God is still working on you but when He has finished His process in your life, those things cannot make you fail provided you followed your process correctly. In fact, only the Christians that took the days of preparation serious can succeed with success because most people fail with success.

PRAYER: 
Lord, I receive divine enablement to rise above every temptation that the enemy will bring against me. Prepare me ahead in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Daniel 4:1-end, 2 Peter 1:1-end, Psalm 119:97-112, Proverbs 28:17-18

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 2:47am On Nov 28, 2018
Wednesday, 28th November, 2018

TEMPTATIONS WILL ARISE IN THE PLACE OF SUCCESS (2).
Proverbs 24:10; Mathew 6:32.

What the devil could not achieve in the lives of some Christians when they were struggling in life, he smuggled into their lives when they became successful.

God is asking you, “As you climb towards the top, are you also taking the necessary steps on the spiritual plane of your life?” You cannot be busier than Daniel who even when the king made a decree against his faith, he had already inculcated the kingdom habit of praying three times a day and he never stopped regardless of the height of success he attained. It is the kingdom process that you respond to that prepares you to handle the special temptations in the place of success. Whether you are a Christian or not, these special temptations come because that is what you find at that level of life. As a struggling bachelor, you may find it hard to get a lady to marry but when you become a billionaire, how will you handle the temptations that come with that level of life?

Those are some of the special temptations that come when you have been obedient to do the will of God. Some young men toil endlessly in obscurity but as soon as he achieves a measure of success the village council offers him a chieftaincy title. It’s a special temptation. Unbelievers may take such things without batting an eyelid because something in them craves for such, in fact the Bible says “For after all these things do the Gentiles seek” but for you as a child of God, you must have been delivered from those things. The key is to develop strength through the process that God draws out for you and you will be preserved.

PRAYER: Lord, I submit to kingdom process that will put enough spiritual strength in me to wade off temptations in life in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Daniel 5:1-31, 2 Peter 2:1-22, Psalm 119:113-128, Proverbs 28:19-20

www.spiritmeat.net
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 3:37am On Nov 29, 2018
THURSDAY, 29TH NOVEMBER 2018

CAN YOU SUCCEED WITH SUCCESS?
Luke 11:27-28

This is a pertinent question that God is asking this generation of Christians. There’s so much drive for success but can you succeed with success? As soon as you achieve some level of success, the devil unveils a new set of tactics against you, but this is when most Christians start to reduce their spiritual regimen. The devil didn’t tempt Jesus when he was still a young boy under the watch of Joseph and Mary, but he took his time until Jesus was anointed. 

On another occasion in Luke 11:27-28, While Jesus was still preaching a woman said “Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked.” But he said, “Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.” He finished ministering in a particular place and the people sought to make him king but he refused however, many ministers of the gospel have been made kings like that. David fell into sin with Bathsheba because he had risen to the throne and he could excuse himself from the war at a time when kings go to war. In fact, if David weren’t the king of Israel, he wouldn’t have been able to send for another man’s wife.

These are the kinds of special temptations and satanic offers that will become available when you rise higher in life. There are certain things that a higher position and status in life will give you that you will need higher spiritual development to handle. If your spiritual development is low, a high position in life will make you an easier prey for the devil compared to when you were at a lower level of life.

PRAYER: 
Lord, I pray for grace to rise above every temptation the enemy may bring in the place of my success in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Daniel 6:1-28, 2 Peter 3:1-18, Psalm 119:129-152, Proverbs 28:21-22

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 4:27am On Nov 30, 2018
Friday, 30th November, 2018

YOUR FELLOWSHIP WITH GOD WILL HELP YOU HANDLE PROMOTION SUCCESSFULLY.
ACTS 14:8-15.

Paul and Barnabas were ministering in Lystra and a man who had never walked was healed and the people wanted to worship Paul and Barnabas, saying they were gods. This only happened because they were carrying an apostolic anointing; otherwise that miracle would not have happened. The people of God must understand that there are two kinds of anointing upon a man of God namely, the anointing of your calling and the anointing of your relationship. The anointing of your calling will flow whenever you are teaching and preaching but you must not rate yourself by that. The anointing of your relationship is that which flows from your secret place in daily communion with the Lord.

The deception of the anointing of your calling is best expressed in the life of Samson. Even though Samson had just been with a harlot, he was still anointed enough to uproot the gate of a whole city. This never meant that Samson was right with God; in fact, a man of God may have backslidden, and miracles still continue to happen through his ministry because the love that God has for His people will make Him endure a backslidden man until He finds an alternative to replace him.

When God takes you to the wealthy place He has purposed for you, will you preserve your relationship with Him or will you fail like king Saul failed? Immediately David was anointed, even though Saul was still on the throne, the Bible says in 1 Samuel 16: 14 “But the Spirit of the Lord departed from Saul…” and even though he lived another 13 years, he lived as one that God had rejected. I pray that you will not fail God in your place of lifting in Jesus name.

PRAYER: Sweet Holy Spirit, I pray for a renewed fellowship and a revitalized fellowship life in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Daniel 7:1-28, 1 John 1:1-10, Psalm 119:153-176, Proverbs 28:23-24

www.spiritmeat.net
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:25am On Dec 01, 2018
SATURDAY, 1ST DECEMBER 2018.

UNDERSTANDING DIVINE DESTINY
PSALMS 74:9; JEREMIAH 1:4-5

This month, we will consider the important subject of Divine Destiny. Many people have various ideas about destiny and these are mostly distorted ideas. The subject of destiny is a very serious subject even though it originates from God and the devil has tampered with man's understanding of it.

Divine destiny is God's design and man's discovery. Thus, to discover destiny, mankind must be in good terms with the Designer. Therefore, salvation is the incontrovertible entry point into destiny. Divine destiny is only relevant in the life of a believer who is genuinely born again. Any unbeliever pushing in this line will only pursue a perverted or alternative destiny whose designer is the devil.

This month, you will understand the possibility of fulfilling an alternative destiny. You will be able to separate between a preacher sent and anointed of the Holy Spirit to communicate divine truths to you and a mental gymnast who simply mesmerizes you with motivational speeches. When God has a truth to communicate, He releases an unction which connects you like glue to that truth in the Spirit; and utterance to bring it forth. God has given me both the unction and the utterance to teach this truth this month.

This month, you Will be able to perceive the signs that show you have a serious destiny in God and the truths I will share this month will also enable you to identify a carrier of divine destiny when you meet one.

PRAYER:
Lord, show me hidden things in Your word about my divine destiny. I refuse to be in the dark from today in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Daniel 8:1-27, 1 John 2:1-17, Psalm 120:1-7, Proverbs 28:25-26

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:31am On Dec 02, 2018
SUNDAY, 2ND DECEMBER, 2018.

TOPIC: MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT DIVINE DESTINY (1)
PSALMS 32:8; PROVERBS 14:12; 16:25

People perceive the issue of destiny in different lights and have various ideas about destiny. Some perceive it correctly while many hold a lot of misconceptions about it. One misconception about destiny is that something evil or negative has been supernaturally chosen to happen to a human being and he/she cannot influence it. As though his/her life will magnetize an evil end like a rat caught in a trap, and no matter what such people do, they will have an evil experience because it has been destined so.

This is not the picture of divine destiny God offers us in the Bible. The picture of destiny the Bible paints is an empowering picture that gives you the confidence that you can fight your way out of any tight spot in life. It also shows you that there is a devil out there that also has counterfeit destiny for people. Let us answer two important questions:

1. Does Everyone Have a Divine Destiny? Yes, everyone has a divine destiny but not everyone discovers it. Destiny is not your decision but your discovery. God decides it, you discover it and you are entirely responsible to pursue and actualise it. With divine assistance and support on the way, God makes it possible for you to actualise your destiny.

Though God decides your divine destiny, there is a possibility of you fulfilling an alternative destiny either in ignorance or by choice. The reality is that there are different paths of life you can thread but only one is right; others lead to loss and destruction.

PRAYER: Lord, I choose the path that You have chosen for me as my destiny. I receive the grace to walk with You acceptably in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Daniel 9:1-11:1, 1 John 2:18-3:6, Psalm 121:1-8, Proverbs 28:27-28

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 4:58am On Dec 03, 2018
MONDAY, 3RD DECEMBER 2018

MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT DIVINE DESTINY (2)
PSALMS 32:8; ISAIAH 45:1-4

Today, we continue by answering a few more questions that lead to misconception about divine destiny.

2. Does everybody receive the call of God? Yes, God calls everyone, though how He calls you may be different from how He calls another. After God calls you, He gives you the power of choice to decide whether you will respond to His call or not. This call is not about the call to ministry but the divine calling that God sends your way to call you from a wrong path unto the right path in life. The first call that God has for every human being is a call from darkness unto light. Colossians 1:12-13 tells us we have been delivered from the power of darkness and translated into the kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ. Only after this crucial decision can you begin to apprehend God’s plan for you.

3. Do I have to be a pastor to fulfil my destiny? No, you do not have to be a pastor but you must become born again in order to be in the right condition to fulfil your destiny. The divine destiny that God has for every human being cannot be fulfilled in a state of enmity with God. When you accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour, i.e. you become born again, you have taken the first step that qualifies you to come into an awareness of God’s plan for your life. After salvation, as you attend church, God intends to train you unto the destiny He has ordained for you.

PRAYER: 
Lord, I choose to cooperate with Your will for my life. I refuse to run my life on my own terms because I know I was created for Your pleasure. Lead me Lord, I will follow You.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Daniel 11:2-35, 1 John 3:7-24, Psalm 122:1-9, Proverbs 29:1

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:46am On Dec 04, 2018
TUESDAY, 4TH DECEMBER 2018.

STAGES OF HUMAN EXISTENCE
JEREMIAH 1:4-5; HEBREWS 7:4-10; REVELATIONS 20:11-15

In order to understand the scope of your divine destiny, you need to realise that there are three stages of human existence, namely: before birth (your existence before you were born), at birth (when God releases you to the earth) and after death (you will continue to exist after death).

*Before Birth:*
You existed before you were born and there are still some human beings existing in this realm. The Bible tells us that when Abraham paid tithe, Levi was in his loins and paid tithe in Abraham; three generations before he was born. Therefore, Levi existed before he was born. Accordingly, all the children you will give birth to in life exist as spirits in the presence of God. The destiny that God has for them informs His decision to give a male or female body.

*At Birth:*
The second stage which is the stage on earth covers the period from birth to death. For a deceased person, you say, “Mr Akin lived from 1901-2000” because he has lived and died, but for the living, you say “1947-   ” because the person is still alive. As far as God is concerned, man's journey on the earth has two stages: life in Christ and life outside Christ. God looks at everybody on the earth in terms of in-Christ and outside-Christ. If you are outside Christ, He looks at you in two ways: a Jew or a Gentile.

*After Death:* Everything you do on earth is recorded and if you live your life outside Christ, the end is damnation in hell, even though God planned a glorious destiny for you. Always live in the light of eternity.

PRAYER: 
Lord, I believe in Your purpose for my life and I dedicate my life afresh to what You have chosen for me in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Daniel 11:36-12:13, 1 John 4:1-21, Psalm 123:1-4, Proverbs 29:2-4

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:10am On Dec 05, 2018
WEDNESDAY, 5TH DECEMBER 2018.

SALVATION AS ENTRY POINT TO DIVINE DESTINY
JOHN 3:3-7

One of the primary purposes of The Church is the redemption of man's entire destiny. You come to church to get saved, to discover your divine destiny, and to be equipped for it. None will be in the condition to fulfil his destiny 100% without being born again.

Being born again is not a religious cliché, though the devil makes people see it as a mere change of religion. Refusing to become born again makes you the wrong person when you step on the platform of your destiny. It also gives the devil about 97% chance of hijacking your destiny. You are never going to win the battle against the devil if you are not born again. I plead with you to give your life to Jesus today because the longer you stay in sin and remain unsaved, the more hardened your nature becomes against the purpose and the way God wants you to be for His purpose. To give your life to Jesus now, say this prayer: 
“Father, I come to You in the name of Jesus. I know that I am a sinner and I cannot save myself but Jesus died for me and shed His blood that I might be saved. Today, I accept Jesus as my Lord and Saviour. Jesus, I ask You to come into my heart, be my Lord, wash me with Your blood and make me whole. I believe with my heart and confess with my mouth that Jesus is my Lord. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.” 

I congratulate you and welcome you to the family of God if you have sincerely said that prayer. Now you are fit to discover, know and walk in your destiny. Call our helpline on +2348037252124 for crucial discipleship and counselling.

PRAYER: 
Lord, I thank you for my Salvation; thank you for loving me so much that you gave your life for me. I am most grateful!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Hosea 1:1-3:5, 1 John 5:1-21, Psalm 124:1-8, Proverbs 29:5-8

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 3:49am On Dec 06, 2018
THURSDAY, 6TH DECEMBER, 2018.

TOPIC: WALKING THE PATHS OF DESTINY (1)
PHILIPPIANS 3:3-8

THERE ARE DIFFERENT PATHS OF DESTINY and these are in the life of every human being. The purpose of God however, is to get everyone on the divine path that leads to the destination according to His design. In the next few days, we will consider the different paths of destiny.

1. The Hidden Path
The first path in the life of every human being is the hidden path which is the path that your hidden destiny is charting for you internally. This path is unspoken, you cannot plot it on a map or on a chart. It is a path inside you that you want to walk after; it hooks to your desires and inclinations to go its way.

Motivational speakers encourage people to go in the direction of their passion and whatever they enjoy. Paul had a passion for killing Christians and he enjoyed it; he was wrong even though he thought he was right. The hidden path inside everybody is charting a path originating from eternity but entering into the realm of time because your spirit and your soul are a part of the eternal part of you. Your body is the only part of you that is in the natural part.

Apostle Paul could have been a priest if all he yielded to was the hidden path of his life. I wanted to be a Catholic priest (because that was the closest thing to a man of God I was familiar with). My desire was swinging towards the field of my destiny. I believe that almost everybody that founded a false religion had a destiny to be a significant apostle of Jesus but they did not interpret it correctly. Most were not born again, but that destiny pushed them towards God and they fought idolatry. The devil hijacked the force of their destiny and determined what they did, luring them to do something that looked right to them but wrong before God in their destiny.

PRAYER: Lord, help me to interpret the eternal pull of my destiny in Jesus’ name. I reject every plot of the devil to hijack my original destiny in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Hosea 4:1-5:15, 2 John 1:1-13, Psalm 125:1-5, Proverbs 29:9-11

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:37am On Dec 07, 2018
FRIDAY, 7TH DECEMBER 2018.

WALKING THE PATHS OF DESTINY (2)
ECCLESIASTES 3:11 (AMPLIFIED BIBLE)

Today, we continue with the hidden path of destiny. This is also the hidden destiny in you that charts a path for you and tries to hook up to things that God has built inside your psyche, desire, passion, likes, dislikes, and so on. Though motivational speakers say you should not do what you do not enjoy, your destiny may actually be in a field that you neither like nor enjoy.

It is possible for life to have raised you up against your destiny. By the time my destiny to teach and preach the Gospel showed up, I did not like to stand in front of people. When I was in my penultimate year in secondary school, I changed to a day student when I was made the head of my house because I did not want to stand in front of people. Your destiny may be in the field that you are not comfortable with because something has damaged you.

It is the hidden destiny that is charting a path towards your eternal path when you see yourself in a dream doing what your destiny is linked to, but your real life and your dream are far from each other as the east is from the west. Joseph dreamt of becoming a leader to whom nations bowed, but at that time, the real question he had to contend with was how to translate his life to his dream. Don’t allow confusion, ignorance and damages from the past hijack your life. Your divine destiny is great in Christ and the hidden path keeps drawing you until your destiny breaks forth.

PRAYER:
Lord, deliver me from everything that has blocked my vision from seeing the full scope of my destiny in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Hosea 6:1-9:17, 3 John 1:1-14, Psalm 126:1-6, Proverbs 29:12-14

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:46am On Dec 08, 2018
SATURDAY, 8TH DECEMBER 2018.

TOPIC: THE VISIBLE PATH OF DESTINY
JUDGES 7: 12; PSALMS 32:8; JEREMIAH 33:3

The second path is a visible path that is drawn out in life situations, circumstances, society, education, family orientation and social background. For example, during our courtship, God had guided me unto the path of ministry as His eternal purpose for me but my wife wanted me to have a Master’s Degree. This was because of her father’s philosophy that the lowest benchmark for an educated person is a Master’s degree. Even though my wife accepted and supported my calling into ministry, I knew that was the wrong path for me.

One of my friends was also engaged to a very intelligent lady that believed that a Master's degree is the lowest benchmark for an educated person. In addition, she did not believe in full-time ministry and that was my friend’s destiny. One day while talking with the lady, the anointing came on him and the Lord told him to stand in his anointing and ask her, “Will you marry me?” The instruction sounded strange to him because they were already planning marriage but he obeyed. Upon asking her, a male voice spoke out of the lady's mouth and said, “We have been after you for years.” It was the devil that wanted to trap him in a marriage that will take him away from the path God has chosen for him.

The visible path may seem obvious but it is a wrong path. You cannot be all that God wants you to be if you keep going in this path without finding out and walking in God's path for you.

PRAYER: Lord, show me the hidden things about what I am pursuing. Help me to see the hidden dimensions of all I am involved in, in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Hosea 10:1-14:9, Jude 1:1-25, Psalm 127:1-5, Proverbs 29:15-17

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:01am On Dec 09, 2018
SUNDAY, 9TH DECEMBER 2018.

THE DIVINE PATH OF DESTINY
EPHESIANS 2:10; 3:11 (AMPLIFIED BIBLE)

The third path is the path that God Himself has drawn out for each person and you will discover this path only when you become intimate with God. You have to go back to God to find out your God-ordained path and allow it to be properly released.

“Men's hearts” in Ecclesiastes 3:11 (Amplified) means men's spirits. Your spirit is the eternal part of you. That eternity planted in the spirit of man is charting its course just like the star the wise men saw when Jesus was born. They said “We have seen His star from the East.” That star they saw was the star that started travelling when Balaam saw it in the book of Numbers 24 verse 17 “I see Him, but not now; I behold Him, but not near; A Star shall come out of Jacob; A Scepter shall rise out of Israel, And batter the brow of Moab, And destroy all the sons of tumult.” It was a star that was not following any course in the heavenly bodies. The wise men were astrologers that saw a star going on its own course to somewhere different and they followed that star. 

There is also a star that is rising inside every one of us and if it is allowed and guided right, you will not go wrong. God may have designed you in destiny to be a leader of men but it is your intimacy with God that will prevent you from ending up as a wrong person in the right field where your destiny lies.

PRAYER: 
Lord, show me the details of my destiny; lead me Lord and I will follow. I refuse to be a wrong person in the place of my divine destiny in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Joel 1:1-3:21, Revelation 1:1-20, Psalm 128:1-6, Proverbs 29:18

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:49am On Dec 10, 2018
MONDAY, 10TH DECEMBER 2018.

FIGHT TO STAY ON THE COURSE OF YOUR DIVINE DESTINY
GALATIANS 1:11-20

You need to understand that if you release the force of your destiny in a particular direction which is not the God-ordained direction, you will push beyond measure and profit above your equals in that field without getting to where you are supposed to go. That way, you are using your divine endowment in the wrong direction. The force of your destiny brings divine energy into your life that nothing in this world can compete with.

Part of the things God planted in the hearts and minds of men, in the seat of their individuality, are desires and likes. There is a divinely implanted sense in every human being and that sense, like a light and living fire, tries to find its way to hook to a desire inside that person. For me, it hooked my desire to the things of God. I thank God that I found my God-ordained path early in life; you should find yours!

The eternal destiny inside you has codes inside it that tries to guide you into the field where your divine destiny will happen. Do you perceive that your future is in the things of the ministry but you still want to be unserious, running your own agenda? Understand this that someday, you will be drawn back to your destiny like a magnet draws metal. The problem is that the devil knows this and he will seek to squander the substance of your destiny before you return to your divine path. However, if you fight to go the way of your destiny you will see the power of God back you up.

PRAYER: 
Lord, I refuse to exert the divine donations of my destiny in the wrong direction. Help me to discover the path of my destiny early in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Amos 1:1-3:15, Revelation 2:1-17, Psalm 129:1-8, Proverbs 29:19-20

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:36am On Dec 11, 2018
TUESDAY, 11TH DECEMBER 2018.

TOPIC: YOUR RACE IS NOT A BARRIER TO FULFILLING YOUR DESTINY
MARK 15:20-21

“If you do not be eyes to us, we are not going to get to where we are supposed to go.”

The devil sought to truncate the destiny of the black race through the mechanism of slave trade. Of all the five races, the black man is more spiritually minded as evidenced by the numerous forms of worship in Africa. The devil saw that capacity and truncated it by enslaving the black race and causing the black man to lose his identity—accepting the lie that blacks are second-rate human beings.

To show the destiny of the black man, when the children of Israel left Egypt on their way to the Promised Land, they almost lost the way until Moses said unto Hobab, the son of Jethro his father-in-law (a black man) to lead them in the way (see Numbers 10:29). When Jesus—our Messiah—was born, He was preserved from premature death in Africa. On the way to the cross, to fulfil the final act of redeeming the human race, it was a black man, Simon of Cyrene (present day Libya) that helped him carry the cross the rest of the way when He was exhausted.

If you are black, you need to understand that YOU ARE NOT INFERIOR TO ANYONE. It has been proven that if given equal opportunity, the black man excels in any field. Since one out of every five black in Africa is a Nigerian, you will understand the devil’s plot to exchange the glorious destiny of Nigeria. Every time you see something that is beyond measure, the devil is perverting a divine destiny in the process. What Nigeria needs is a leader with a sense of the collective destiny of Nigerians to lead Nigeria to her greatness.

PRAYER: Lord, I refuse the lie of the devil to reduce my potential in God. I embrace Your word over my life and destiny in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Amos 4:1-6:14, Revelation 2:18-3:6, Psalm 130:1-8, Proverbs 29:21-22

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers / Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) / 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.