Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,569 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Spirit Meat Devotional - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat Devotional (51437 Views)

Spirit Meat Devotional January 13, : How To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotional For Jan. 10: Topic -how To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotion By Rev. Olusola Areogun- The Holy Spirit An The Word Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:43am On Nov 06, 2020
*SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. OYENIKE AREOGUN*
Friday, 6th November 2020

*TOPIC: THE TRIGGER OF FAITH*
Mark 11:22-25

*If you want to be productive in faith, you must know Mark 11:22-25.* You should read and study it. Any device that releases and operates with power - a car, a generator, a gun, an explosive device like a grenade - has a trigger. *Mark 11:23 is the trigger for the force of faith.* You have seen some people put a rope on an explosive device and light the rope. When the burning rope hits the explosive device, the explosion takes place. *You can have the greatest faith in the world but if you don’t understand Mark 11:23, it is not going to work.*

Mark 11:22-25 outlined the principles that you can apply in any situation requiring faith in God to produce a divine result, whether it is prayers, casting out demons, or obtaining promises. *In every case of exploit of faith in the Bible mentioned in Hebrews 11, Mark 11:23 was what they used.* Even David, when he was confronting Goliath, it was the same principles he used. So as a child of God, you must understand this passage and study it.

I have done many teachings on faith over the years and I have also lived by faith. *When I started out in ministry, God specifically instructed me to master these two subjects: how to be led by the Holy Spirit and how to live by faith.* Many subjects are important to living a balanced Christian life but these two are the core modules that determine the effectiveness of everything else. If you find Christians that are struggling in any area of life, they are missing either of these two. If you can master those two subjects, you will go far in life. Master them and the devil will not be able to defeat you.

*PRAYER:* Lord, I pray for enhanced sensitivity to the Holy Spirit and an ever-increasing faith life. My faith will not fail in Jesus name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Ezekiel 14:12-16:41, Hebrews 7:18-28, Psalm 106:1-12, Proverbs27:4-6
—————————-

www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org
www.soundcloud.com/reverendareogun
www.dciradio.org
YouTube Channel- Sola Areogun Ministries
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorised the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the work.
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:58am On Nov 08, 2020
Saturday, 7th November 2020

*TOPIC: SKILFUL USE OF THE WORD OF GOD*
Proverbs 18:20-21, Proverbs 4:20-22

*There is a difference between speaking the Word to a mountain and confessing the Word to build up your faith store or your faith force.* A Christian that is confessing the word of God to build up his faith reserve is different from a Christian that needs to speak the same word to move a mountain.

*The following are the scenarios to use the word of God as a weapon of faith.*

1. When you have to speak the word of God to a mountain.

2. Confessing the word of God to build up your store.

3. When you are feeding your spirit man with the word of God.

4. Using the word of God as a sword against the enemy in warfare.

5. Using the word of God to cast down imaginations or to deal with wayward thoughts as in 2 Cor. 10:5.

6. When you are praying the prayer of faith for yourself or others using the word of God in prayer.

7. Resisting the enemy, steadfast in faith according to 1 Peter 5:9.

8. Confessing the word of God to create a tangible reality of that word for you like a special atmosphere of safety of nothing missing and nothing broken.

*Any time something of hell shows up in your life, take time off natural life and face it squarely, otherwise, that thing will stop your natural life.* It is a different situation when you have to speak the word of God to a mountain and when you are confessing the word of God. You can confess the word of God a little in the morning, a little in the afternoon to build up your store but when it is a major mountain, you’ve got to give it what it takes.

*PRAYER:* Lord, teach my hands to war and use the scriptures effectively. That which I know not, teach Thou me in Jesus name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Ezekiel 16:42-17:24, Hebrews 8:1-13, Psalm 106:13-31, Proverbs 27:7-9
—————————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorised the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the

SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. OYENIKE AREOGUN*
Sunday, 8th November 2020

*TOPIC: DEVELOP A FAITH ATTITUDE TO LIFE*
Romans 1:17, Hebrews 10:38

There is another side to developing a faith lifestyle. You must develop a faith attitude to life. *Faith is not an attitude but it will give you an attitude because faith is not only a force to produce change or get things done, it is also a lifestyle.* It is the way of life in God’s kingdom, remember _“The just shall live by faith”_ (Romans. 1:17; Hebrews. 10:38).

So I preach by faith, not moved by faces or lack of response; I lay hands on people by faith expecting God to honour His word. I eat by faith, I raise my kids by faith expecting them to turn out right; I refuse to make negative comments about them. Some of you reading this devotional have a condition that you are dealing with within your body; *whatever it is, you should understand that faith in God will give you a divine outcome.*

When you start climbing the tree from the top, you will fall very soon. That is why many people are not strong and they live life on the easy side. *Don’t be angry that your life is hard; the harder your road, the greater the future you can actually have.*

*You must develop faith as you are going through life.* I lead the church by faith, trusting God that He will back me up. I do things by faith, make commitments by faith, and come to church by faith expecting that God will bring the people. I do evangelism by faith expecting souls to be saved, prophesy by faith expecting God to honour His Word and I am looking forward to the rapture by faith. I sleep by faith expecting to wake up the next morning - *that is the lifestyle of faith.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I make a fresh commitment to develop and culture the attitude of faith. It will colour all that I do going forward in Jesus name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Ezekiel 18:1-19:14, Hebrews 9:1-10, Psalm 106:32-48, Proverbs 27:10
—————————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorised the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the work.
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 9:45am On Nov 09, 2020
Monday, 9th November 2020

*TOPIC: FIND YOUR LEVEL OF FAITH AND GROW*
Luke 17:6, Matthew 8:26, Matthew 8:10, Luke 8:25

*There are dimensions in faith but there is no demarcation in faith.* Someone can believe that God is going to work for him through surgery in the hospital, while another person can believe that God can do it without anybody involved. They are not on the same dimension of faith. *Stay on the dimension that you are comfortable with,* but also know that everything that man is involved with can have complications; God can work with those complications but you must be ready to apply your faith to the complications.

Some people ask me, “Sir, can I take a loan?” I say no problem but use your faith to control the interest. Why? You have to get your faith working so that before the interest escalates, you would have been able to clear it. This is because if you don’t, the devil will catch up with all the profits you have made. If you take a loan to start a school and the interest is 23%, begin to apply your faith that the school will grow at such a fast rate that the interest will be nothing by the time you clear it. Put out your faith, otherwise, the interest will be escalating and eating your future.

If you have faith that God is going to work through doctors and that the drug you were prescribed can work to cure that sickness but can also have some deadly side effects, put your hands on the drugs and say, “Father, I use my faith to control the negative side effects but I release the positive side”. So you will be the first person that drug will work for without the negative side effects. *You have to find your level of faith.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I receive a fresh baptism of wisdom to function effectively from my level of faith so as not to injure my faith in Jesus name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Ezekiel 20:1-49, Hebrews 9:11-28, Psalm 107:1-43, Proverbs 27:11
—————————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:06am On Nov 10, 2020
Tuesday, 10th November 2020

*TOPIC: STEPS TO BUILD A FAITH LIFE (I): HAVE A PROMISE*
Hebrews 11:13, 1 Kings 17:10-15

*For the next few days, we will be considering six (6) steps that you can work on to help you build a good faith life.* Whether God releases a word or you come across a promise in the Bible, these steps will always work. *Never forget, when you work the steps correctly, you will get to your destination!*

*STEP 1: You must have the promise of God on the matter*

*You are not in faith if you do not have a promise or a prophecy and either must come from the Bible or the Holy Spirit.* It is important at this point to let you know that you cannot have a productive faith life if you do not understand the ministry of the Bible and the ministry of the Holy Spirit. *A safe rule to operate in spiritual matters is to seek to know God first from the Bible and not from prayer.* In other words, build a strong understanding of the Bible and take that to the Holy Spirit.

*So, when standing in faith, ask yourself, ‘do I have a promise or a prophecy?’* Your promise or prophecy can come from the Bible or the Holy Spirit (via various channels). However, it is safer when your promise comes from the Bible; but if you have developed your walk with the Holy Spirit thoroughly enough, you can safely rely on the other channels that He uses to give you a promise or a prophecy to back up your faith process.

*PRAYER:* Dear Holy Spirit, help me to locate God’s promises and prophecies for me to stand on at every point in my faith journey, in Jesus name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Ezekiel 21:1-22:31, Hebrews 10:1-17, Psalm 108:1-13, Proverbs 27:12
—————————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 10:12am On Nov 11, 2020
Wednesday, 11th November 2020

*TOPIC: STEPS TO BUILD A FAITH LIFE (II): TURN THE PROMISE TO REVELATION*
Hebrews 11:13a, Romans 4:16-21

Spectacles may be required to correct an eye defect. In the same vein, *the promises or prophecies God gives you help you to see correctly, what is on offer for your life. A person with a promise/prophecy is not a person to be pitied.* Ensure you see life correctly through the spectacles of God’s promises for your life. As long as the promises are from God, always have it at the back of your mind that you are going somewhere to keep an appointment with what can never fail! (Matthew 5:18)

The reason most people’s faith was truncated is that they were looking at the wrong thing. *God’s promises MUST be your revelation and focus; otherwise, the devil will derail and shipwreck your faith.* Abraham told God He had not given him any heir but God told him to count the stars in the sky, telling him that was how his seeds will be on the earth. Each time Abraham’s faith was confronted by unbelief, he only had to see Sarah’s womb through those stars in the sky! (Romans 4:19)

*There is a work of faith!* Whenever your mind strays to your condition, you must pull it back to your promise and use that promise to correct whatever short-sightedness the devil is throwing at you. *Your action, confession, and resistance must be built on the word of promise or prophecy that the LORD has given you.* That must be the revelation you carry always!

*PRAYER:* Dear Holy Spirit, at every point in time, help me to focus on the promise and not my situation so that I can emerge victorious, in Jesus name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Ezekiel 23:1-49, Hebrews 10:18-39, Psalm 109:1-31, Proverbs 27:13
—————————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:51am On Nov 12, 2020
Thursday, 12th November 2020

*TOPIC: STEPS TO BUILD A FAITH LIFE (III): BE PERSUADED IN GOD’S ABILITY & WILLINGNESS*
Romans 4:21, Isaiah 66:7-11

This is one area you must settle in your journey of faith. Think about it: How can God Almighty, the maker of heaven and earth, give you, His beloved child, a promise and not have the ability to perform it? *Do not let human limitations or the previous experiences you have had with people who had broken promises to you affect your interaction with God!*

In Romans 4:21, you will observe 3 words that start with the letter ‘P’, and these words show the job division amongst the parties involved in a faith journey. God is the giver of the *PROMISE* (you cannot cook up one) and as such, He is responsible to *PERFORM* it, provided you are *PERSUADED* in His ability and willingness to do it. He said “I am watching my word to perform it” (Jer. 1:12). He didn’t ask you to perform it. He asks you to stand on it so remind God and bring it back to Him. Abraham was persuaded that what God promised, He is able to perform. *You must come to that level of persuasion.*

*If you are not persuaded, don’t go for prayers.* Most people come out for prayer in church without being persuaded. What you should be doing is persuading yourself before the time of prayer. Seven people can come out for prayer and only two of them are persuaded. God goes out of His way to persuade us. Sometimes, when you hear testimonies around, it is God persuading someone. *The faster you can persuade yourself, the faster you can get your miracle.*

*PRAYER:* Dear Holy Spirit, help me to work on my persuasion so that God can perform His promises to me. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Ezekiel 24:1-26:21, Hebrews 11:1-16, Psalm 110:1-7, Proverbs 27:14
—————————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:28am On Nov 13, 2020
Friday, 13th November 2020

*TOPIC: STEPS TO BUILD A FAITH LIFE (IV): PERSONALIZE THE PROMISE*
Psalms 23:1-6

There is a link between your PERSUASION of the promise and PERSONALIZING it! *If you are not convinced and persuaded enough, you will find it difficult to personalize it.* Have you noticed that in the first few weeks or months of marriage, the woman still responds spontaneously to her maiden name (when someone calls her maiden name in a public place)? However, she may have to be called about two to three times before she responds to her new surname. However, after weeks (months or years for some), the reverse will be the case: she spontaneously responds to her new surname and needs to be reminded to respond when her maiden name is mentioned. This is the same with personalizing the promise!

In our text, it is difficult not to notice see how David personalized the Shepherd: “...the Lord is MY Shepherd!” David was so persuaded of the promise to the point that it became practically real to him. He could have been right if he said the Lord is OUR shepherd, but *because he had so much personalized the promise, it became his practical experience.*

When the Lord visited Abraham and told him that Sarah was going to give him a son, she laughed. Do you know why? She had not yet personalized the promise. But when the Lord gave that word again and she heard, I am sure she was persuaded and personalized it from that point. *Remember, personalize the promise, personalize the prophecy, and personalize the covenant.*

*PRAYER:* Dear Father, I believe your promises today, I accept it, I am convinced it is mine, and I look forward earnestly to manifesting it in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Ezekiel 27:1-28:26, Hebrews 11:17-31, Psalm 111:1-10, Proverbs 27:15-16
—————————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:14am On Nov 15, 2020
Sunday, 15th November 2020

*TOPIC: STEPS TO BUILDING A FAITH LIFE (VI): RECEIVE THE MANIFESTATION*
John 1:14

People say we are ‘name it and claim it’ people: *God names His promises for you, and you claim the promises.* What do I mean by receiving the manifestation? The promise is the spiritual version. John 1:14 says, _‘…and the word was made flesh’._ *The Word has a quality; it is convertible.* When you have a cheque for fifty thousand naira (N50,000), you can’t spend it in the market, but you have money. *When you have a divine promise, you can’t spend it in the market, but you have the answer.*

If you are sick and you have a promise, you have the answer to that sickness already. You must know how to convert the spiritual substance of the answer to that sickness to the manifestation. *The Word is convertible!* When you begin to build your life, confessions, and actions on the promise, God brings the Holy Spirit to help you in receiving the manifestation. *Another person can’t receive the manifestation for you; you alone must receive the manifestation for yourself.*

*Look at where we started from;* you have the promise, turn it into your revelation, embrace it and be persuaded of it, confess it, turn it into your conversation; weave it into your daily vocabulary, say it in ways that it is real. *By the time you are getting to confession, you are close to the manifestation.* Practice these steps diligently and watch your faith life produce the fruits of God’s promises.

*PRAYER:* Dear Father, thank You for opening my heart to these steps; I commit to them to birth the manifestations of Your promises to me. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Ezekiel 31:1-32:32, Hebrews 12:14-29, Psalm 113:1-114:8, Proverbs 27:18-20
—————————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:51am On Nov 23, 2020
Monday, 23rd November 2020

*TOPIC: THE POWER OF BINDING AND LOOSING*
Matthew 16:19, Luke 10:19

*You have the power to bind and loose. If you are born again, God has given you that authority.* You can bind what you don’t want and loose some good things to come into your life. This is part of your armoury in God.

*You can loose funds for your projects. You can command the devil to take his hands off your funds and let them be released unto you.* As a pastor, you can loose your members who are being held down by territorial and environmental spirits. You can loose some favour and help to come to you. *Identify the key things you want to lose and be specific.* Everything that is yours from God, every benefit, every blessing, every donation of heaven, every grant of heaven that is yours, loose them. Loose your angels to begin to function and bind demons on assignment against your life. Loose angels on assignment for you; let them go ahead of you to clear the road for you.

*You can bind that ancestral struggle and take authority over it as far as you are concerned.* If there is any health issue in your life that is limiting your function in life, you can bind such and command it to loose its hold in your life.

*You can declare the word of the Lord concerning your children.* They said your child does not know mathematics, that is not consistent with the scripture. The scripture says, _“He shall be the head and not the tail, he shall be above only and not beneath”._ Declare that over him.

*PRAYER:* I bind every ongoing work of hell in my life and loose every blessing of heaven and divine donations already released for me. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Ezekiel 45:13-46:24, 1 Peter 1:13-2:10, Psalm 119:33-48, Proverbs 28:11
—————————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:19am On Nov 24, 2020
Tuesday, 24th November 2020

*TOPIC: ATTACKS OF THE DEVIL AGAINST YOUR FAITH (I)*
John 10:10, 2 Corinthians 2:11

We must take note that *there are attacks of hell against God’s people to quench their faith.* The Christian must always remain watchful so as to able to recognize and neutralize these attacks when they show up. Let us examine some of them:

*1. Attack against the reality of the indwelling Holy Spirit*

Has someone ever mocked you for praying in tongues? Do you hear strange thoughts from your mind telling you it is unintelligent and foolish to pray in tongues? You must refuse to listen to those strange voices. That is the voice of the devil trying to make you disconnect from the Holy Spirit.

*Constantly stir up your consciousness that there is Someone living inside you.* He is the Promise of the Father to us Christians. He is our teacher, advocate, strengthener, intercessor and standby. He will never leave us.

*2. Attack against the power of your individual faith*

The devil will try to make you feel that your faith is not working or that faith won’t work. Resist that devil. *Never stop working your faith because faith always works.* The evidence of your faith is in what you say and what you do. *It doesn’t matter how you feel, keep declaring God’s promise, keep declaring your faith.*

*PRAYER:* Holy Spirit, I stay aware of Your person in me. I commit to fellowship and grow my knowledge and interaction with you daily. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Ezekiel 47:1-48:35, 1 Peter 2:11-3:7, Psalm 119:49-64, Proverbs 28:12-13
—————————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 10:31am On Nov 25, 2020
Wednesday, 25th November 2020

*TOPIC: ATTACKS OF THE DEVIL AGAINST YOUR FAITH (II)*
Luke 22:31

_“And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not:”_

*Remember that the devil launches assault against Christians with the goal to make their faith fail.* You will face times of doubt and questions. Most times, the demands of God won’t make sense to you. Rather, be steadfast, let your faith fail not. Some other attacks against your faith are:

*1. Attacks against the Church*

*The Church is the centre of operation of faith.* The devil stirs up governmental policies against the church. The secular world hurls insult and negative statements against the Church. The social media ridicules the church every day. There will continue to be attacks against the church, church membership, and leadership. However, the church will go on and the gates of hell will not prevail against it.

*2. Attacks against the Bible*

As the coming of Jesus is approaching, the influence of the spirit of the antichrist is going to increase significantly against the word of God. Jesus said, “It is written...”, and the devil had no answer to the written word of God. That is why he will do everything to stop people from accessing the truth in the Bible. Watch out against such attacks, and instead feed yourself with more of God’s word. It doesn’t matter what the world or the devil does, not a jot of God’s word will ever go unfulfilled. *Every word of prophecy from the bible is a reality for the future.*

*PRAYER:* Father, I keep my eyes on you, I keep my eyes on your word. The future of the world is in your word. My faith will not fail in Jesus name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Daniel 1:1-2:23, 1 Peter 3:8-4:6, Psalm 119:65-80, Proverbs 28:14
—————————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:18am On Nov 26, 2020
Thursday, 26th November 2020

*TOPIC: ATTACKS OF THE DEVIL AGAINST LEADERSHIP*
Ecclesiastes 10:16a & 17a, Hebrews 12:16

*Bad leadership is an assault of the devil against the collective destiny of any group of people.* Such leadership appointed by the devil will exchange the future for pennies today. Esau was such a leader over his family. The Bible described him as a profane person. He refused to recognise the meaning of the glorious heritage reserved for his family by birthright, instead, he exchanged it cheaply for a one-time meal, and by so doing removing his family from God’s first choice.

*God appoints leaders that will sacrifice themselves to ensure a future is created and preserved for his people.* He requires a father to plan and manage resources effectively for the future of his children; a pastor to lay his life down on behalf of the sheepfold of God, feeding them with the truth and the vision of God for their future; a political leader to use resources to create opportunities for the society.

However, stop expecting perfection from your God-appointed leaders. We are all called to excellence in our walk with God, not perfection. Perfection simply means you have exhausted all rooms for improvements. Only God is perfect in that sense. But excellence is a call to continuous improvement. *If you are a leader or on your way to leadership, you must be committed to continuous growth. You must have self-government and leadership over your own life before you can lead anyone else.*

*PRAYER:* Father, I commit to excellence in every role of leadership responsibility. I acquire the grace to grow and overturn the assault of demonic leaders over your people.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Daniel 2:24-3:30, 1 Peter 4:7-5:14, Psalm 119:81-96, Proverbs 28:15-16
—————————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:34am On Dec 14, 2020
Monday, 14th December 2020

*TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING MARITAL JOINING, FLOWS AND EXPERIENCES FOR AN EFFECTIVE AND PRODUCTIVE MARRIAGE (II)*
1 Corinthians 6:17; Galatians 2:20

*You need to understand what you are joined to and the provision of God for you.* God has promised us long life, health and blessing, He said whatsoever you do shall prosper. But if these promises are not manifesting in your life as a believer, something is polluting that flow because when you got born-again, you were joined to Jesus.

_“But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit (1 Cor. 6:17)”._ *If there is something negative in your life, you need to find out what other thing is joined to you.* I am joined to Jesus, and if Jesus is joined to me, He brings flows into my life, and my story must be different from the rest of my family members. But if it is not happening like that, then I need to find out what is happening and ask questions.

A man and his wife may be born-again but have they dealt with strange flows in their lineage? *One of the significant consequences of negative and ancestral flows is that they will enter into the next generation and manifest stronger than the previous generation.*

Don’t wait until your children grow to be adults, and there is no hope again. *Don’t wait until your children have chosen to serve the god that you don’t want before you start running helter-skelter. Deal with it now!* Not just for your own sake alone, deal with every negative and evil flow in your life and marriage for the sake of your children.

*PRAYER:* Lord, I disconnect from every negative ancestral flow in my lineage. I am joined to Jesus and connected to the covenants and promises of God.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Jonah 1:1-4-11, Revelation 5:1-14, Psalm 133:1-3, Proverbs 29:26-27
—————————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
Tuesday, 29th December 2020

*TOPIC: THE MAN IS THE HEAD OF THE FAMILY; THE HUSBAND IS A JOINT (1)*
1 Corinthians 11:3

*The man is the head of the family; the husband is a joint.* Don’t ever forget that truth. If a man connects himself to a negative flow, the prayers of his wife can only go so far and no further. *The man must be sure he is connected to the right flow regularly so that the dominant flow that affects his children is what he is joining them to.* I am a joint spiritually for the ministry and the people God has committed into my hands. Why must I keep my life pure and sound? It is because I don’t want to join the people in the church to wrong things.

Every father should understand this, you are a joint to your family; you join your children to things. *A man must be aware that he has become a joint when he marries.* It is the direct responsibility of every father to join his family to the flow from the head of the church. There will be greater flows in families if husbands will wake up to their spiritual responsibilities.

*It is time for fathers to cover their family correctly.* If your son woke up and said he had a bad dream, what were you doing as a father to allow that? When the devil came into the Garden of Eden, who did God ask for? God said, “Adam where are you (Gen. 3:9)?” I want to ask you man, “Where were you when things started going bad spiritually in your home? Where were you and where are you now?”

*PRAYER:* Lord, I connect my life, family, children, and business to the supernatural operations of God in Jesus name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Zechariah 14:1-21, Revelation 20:1-15, Psalm 148:1-14, Proverbs 31:8-9
—————————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:35am On Dec 30, 2020
Wednesday, 30th December 2020

*TOPIC: THE MAN IS THE HEAD OF THE FAMILY; THE HUSBAND IS A JOINT (2)*
Genesis 18:19; 1 Peter 3:1-7

Yesterday, we emphasized the position of the husband as a joint and the need to be awakened to spiritual responsibilities. Every man should also come up to the place of leadership and headship. *Don’t lead your family away from God as a man. Don’t allow evil in your house.* God respects your authority in your house as a man. Lead your family right so your family can be preserved.

There is nothing that will help your children more than seeing you lift holy hands in the house of God and kneeling in the presence of God. Close the doors of your home to strange flows so that your seed can be preserved. *Take the lead in spiritual things and see the difference it is going to make in your home.*

*Parents should understand the fact that their children will follow what they do more than what they say.* Children will follow what their parents are doing at home more than what they are hearing in church.

*Every man should connect to the flow on the pastor God has chosen for him.* You may not be exactly like the pastor in the spirit, but you should be on the way. You must have a measure of the same sensitivity and accuracy that your divinely chosen pastor carries in the spirit in your home. The same force that flows in your pastor’s spirit must flow in your spirit.

*PRAYER:* I pray for every man reading this that your wife will be able to look up to you and your children will be able to depend on the daddy that is there in Jesus name. Amen.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Malachi 1:1-2:17, Revelation 21:1-27, Psalm 149:1-9, Proverbs 31:10-24
—————————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:55am On Dec 31, 2020
Thursday, 31st December 2020

*TOPIC: EFFECTIVE MINISTRY JOINS YOU TO THE DIVINE*
Ephesians 4:15-16

As we conclude this teaching, the keyword has been “joining”. When we come to church, we don’t just come to join just a building; we are joined to the Lord. This is the point the Lord made from Ephesians chapter 4. Each one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ and we grow by that which every joint supplied.

We had a programme one day in church and one of my friends that ministered called all the pastors at the meeting to join him to pray. I told him to hold it because I didn’t know what was flowing in the lives of those pastors. Only the guest ministers and I did the ministration.

After the meeting, he told me that he liked my strength. I told him that I had to do that because I didn’t want to have to cast strange spirits out of my people after the meeting. I didn’t know what was flowing in the lives of those men and once they laid hands on my people, they would drop whatever was in their lives on them. I don’t want a man that adultery is flowing in his life to lay hand on a member that has never looked at another woman and he starts chasing another woman.

When you are born-again, you are joined to the Lord. When you get connected to a ministry and an anointing that God has called and ordained, you are joined to a covenant, you are joined to something positive; it is joining to Abrahamic blessings.

*PRAYER:* Lord, let the callings I am joined to in the kingdom of God begin to work in my life in Jesus name, Amen.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Malachi 3:1-4:6, Revelation 22:1-21, Psalm 150:1-6, Proverbs 31:25-31
—————————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 4:45am On Jan 03, 2021
[02/01, 14:46] Spirit Meat: *SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. OYENIKE AREOGUN*
Saturday, 2nd January 2021

*TOPIC: FOLLOW PRINCIPLES AND NOT METHODS*
Psalm 103:7, Isaiah 55:9

The kingdom of God is a kingdom that doesn’t change; everything from the kingdom of God has that characteristic quality and when you watch God, you will see that He works through principles. *Human beings look for methods because we deal with the application side, but God communicates with us through principles,* and this is what we should come to church to learn, understand and master - the principles of God’s kingdom.

*When you master the principles of God’s kingdom and you take them into your life’s situation, you cannot be defeated working those principles.* The bible says _“whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world”_ (1 John 5:4). It didn’t say whosoever is born of God, it says whatsoever. Therefore, whatever comes from God, whatever is of the kingdom of God will automatically overcome the world. The bible says, _“His kingdom ruleth over all”_ (Psa. 103:19). It doesn’t mean there will not be disobedience or resistance and things like that, but when you apply the principles of the kingdom of God in life situations, they will rule over those situations. Where God is not allowed to rule, He will overrule.

Just like you have a magistrate court, a high court, and then a supreme court, the kingdom of God is part of the Supreme Court of the universe. Nothing can set aside whatsoever God has decreed and anything that is coming from the Kingdom of God can nullify anything that has been decreed somewhere else lower than the Kingdom of God. *Therefore, you must understand the principles of the Kingdom of God which are not difficult to understand as they come in the words of the Holy Spirit.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I pray for the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of You. I will always know what to do and not be confused. I open to divine teachings of Your principles in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Genesis 3:1-4:26, Matthew 2:13-3:6, Psalm 2:1-12, Proverbs 1:7-9
—————————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

[03/01, 03:34] Spirit Meat: *SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. OYENIKE AREOGUN*
Sunday, 3rd January 2021

*TOPIC: IDENTIFY THE LEADER YOU ARE TO FOLLOW*
Luke 3:21-22, 4:1; John 5:19; Romans 8:14

*God never leads His people from behind, but always from the front,* whether it is an individual, a family, or a church. The key issue that you must deal with is “Who is my leader on this occasion?”; “Who is my leader at this time?” You must be able to personally answer that question because the key to life in the kingdom is to follow the leader. In Luke 3, remember that before Jesus started his ministry at age 30, he was the Son of God but he never did a miracle. He waited for the Holy Ghost to come and immediately after, the Bible says Jesus was led of the Spirit into the wilderness.

*The first thing that happened between Jesus and the Holy Spirit was the settlement of the question of leadership.* The secret of the success of Jesus’ ministry was that he followed his leader. Jesus said, _“Verily, verily, I say unto you, the Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise”_ (John 5:19). Before the Holy Spirit came, Jesus led himself but when the Spirit came, he understood that was his leader, and the Spirit led Him into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

Many times, the Spirit led the apostles contrary to what they expected so much that when Jesus was about to go, He had to encourage them. You should always know who and what the leader is in different settings. *If you follow the wrong leader, it can lead you into danger and destruction.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, help me to see and identify who and what I am to follow in whatever setting I find myself in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Genesis 5:1-7:24, Matthew 3:7-4:11, Psalm 3:1-8, Proverbs 1:10-19
—————————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2021*

1 Like

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:59am On Jan 04, 2021
*SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. OYENIKE AREOGUN.*
Monday 4th January, 2021.

*YOUR RENEWED SPIRIT AS A LEADER -*
Romans 9:1, Romans 8:16, 2 Corinthians 1:12.

You must find what and who is the leader in your life as a person. Remember that you are a spirit, you have a soul and you live in a body. You’re tripartite! Who then is the leader among the three parts of you? Your spirit is the leader. The Bible calls it “the heart”, “the inner man,” etc. but that is your spirit. Therefore if you want to follow the leader, you must find out what your spirit is saying concerning any matter.

Many things will look reasonable to your mind. “Reasonable” is the word of the mind; your mind communicates to you by reasoning, your body communicates to you by feelings. Sometimes your mind may communicate to you by feeling, other times by emotions, ‘I don’t like this’, ‘I like that’, etc. Sometimes your mind also has thoughts, imaginations, etc.

Your spirit communicates to you and your spirit is the leader. If you want to know where God is in your life, what God is going to do or where there is safety for you, follow the leader. Your body usually wants to do many things against your spirit but you must recognize who the leader is between your spirit, soul, and body.

You can always convince your spirit to be quiet. The voice of the spirit is the conscience. Usually, nobody violates his conscience; but most people just adjust their conscience until they give it another standard. You know what is right by your conscience but people always want to do what is on their mind, finding things to adjust. Many people have done that and landed in trouble. As a Christian, you must not do that if you want to align to the ever-increasing glory.

PRAYER: Lord, I pray for heightened sensitivity and the grace of discernment to always know what is right per time. I bring my body and soul under the leadership of my renewed spirit in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 8:1-10:32, Matthew 4:12-25, Psalm 4:1-8, Proverbs 1:20-23

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun

Copyright ©️ 2021
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:09am On Jan 05, 2021
Tuesday, 5th January 2021

*TOPIC: ALWAYS FOLLOW THE HIGHER LEADER*
2 Peter 1:19

*When there is a clash of leaders, which one do you follow? Always follow the higher leader.* Your recreated human spirit in you is higher than your mind but it is not higher than the Holy Ghost in you. You will hear the still small voice of your recreated human spirit and you will hear the authoritative voice of the Holy Spirit inside you. The recreated human spirit in you is not higher than the Holy Ghost in you. The Holy Ghost in you is not higher than the anointing on the anointed. When there is a written word of God and a direction you’re receiving, follow the higher leader. *The word of God, written, is higher than anything you’re receiving now.*

*When you have the word of God on a matter, the word of God is the leader.* If you don’t receive any leading in your heart, you only need to find out what God has said on the matter. *The first relationship between us and the Holy Ghost is leading.* Most people think that the job of the pastor is to feed the flock, whereas *the first relationship of the pastor is leadership. You cannot feed a sheep that does not follow you to the pasture.*

When there is a clash of leadership and you are not sure of what your spirit is saying, then go to the Holy Ghost. If you’re not sure how to get it from the Holy Ghost, go to the Anointed. God has this hierarchy of divine leaders for His people and you shouldn’t get it wrong. If you are following prophecy, then don’t follow a prophecy that is directly contradicting the Bible. *God can’t tell you anything diametrically opposite to the bible even if you saw it in a dream. The bible is the higher leader.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, your word says as many as are led by the Spirit they are the sons of God. Holy Ghost, I am leadable, lead me in Jesus’ name. Amen.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Genesis 11:1-13:4, Matthew 5:1-26, Psalm 5:1-12, Proverbs 1:24-28
—————————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2021*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:01am On Jan 07, 2021
Wednesday, 6th January 2021

*TOPIC: THE LORD, OUR OVERALL LEADER*
Romans 8:14; 2 Corinthians 5:7

There are some important subjects in the bible. Every subject is important but some are more important than the others. Also, there are some decisive subjects that if you don’t understand, you will have difficulty enjoying the Christian life. One of such decisive subjects is faith. *You must understand how to live by faith.* The bible says, _“The just shall live by his faith”_ (Hab. 2:4).

Another decisive subject is *how to be led by the Holy Spirit.* If you can get these two together and understand them very well, you can be sure you’re going to pass every other subject in the school of life.

There are also some things and some personalities that God does not want us to follow. God does not want us to follow our body. The bible says, _“For we walk by faith, not by sight”_ (2 Cor. 5:7). *Therefore, when there is a conflict between our sight and faith, we should go with faith,* though a lot of people still walk by sight.

In Romans 8:14, *sonship is where leading is.* It is when a man has become the son of God that he is leadable, and there’s a difference between being leadable and being led. If a person is not born-again, God can’t lead him. *When somebody is born-again, his spirit is alive, and God can turn that person and move him. He’s a son of God and he is leadable.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I want to be led, I want to know how You lead and when I know how You lead, I’m going to submit myself to the process of divine leading so that I can be led and when I’m led, I can enjoy the benefits of sonship.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Genesis 13:5-15:21, Matthew 5:27-48, Psalm 6:1-10, Proverbs 1:29-33
—————————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2021*

The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorised the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the

SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. OYENIKE AREOGUN*
Thursday, 7th January 2021

*TOPIC: MAN IS NOT TO LEAD HIMSELF (1)*
Jeremiah 10:23; Proverbs 14:12; Romans 8:14

God planned a particular kind of life for the born-again person to live, but it doesn’t just drop on him/her like oranges. It comes as we take the paths that He wants us to take and do the work that He wants us to do.

Interestingly, the word “leading” means God doesn’t trust our intelligence because if He did, He won’t say the Holy Ghost will come and guide us into all truth (John 16:13). As Christians, God does not trust the human being to lead himself. *He didn’t create a world in which man will live without a need for God.* Rather, man was deliberately created with a need for God.

Many people have made wrong marital choices simply because they felt they knew what was best for them. It is also common to find natural fathers who sometimes think they know the best kind of wife/husband their children need. Many people feel they know what is best for you, but *only God knows what is best for you and me.* He created us, He designed us and knows what is best for us.

This requires humility. *Humility is simply submitting to the wisdom of God, aligning yourself with the truth that God is wiser than you, submitting to the choice of God that God knows what is best for you.* Whenever you say, “No! I know what’s best for me, I’m not going to do that…,” you are not humble.

*The Holy Spirit is our leader, and if we listen to Him, our lives will reflect the fact that we’re following Him.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I receive grace to master how to live in this flesh while not losing my spirituality in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Genesis 16:1-18:15, Matthew 6:1-24, Psalm 7:1-17, Proverbs 2:1-5
—————————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2021*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:42am On Jan 10, 2021
Saturday, 9th January 2021

*TOPIC: THE IDOL IN YOUR HEART*
Ezekiel 14:1-9

Nowadays, you see many that have taken their lives from the Holy Ghost. Sometimes you don’t know the difference between a Christian and an unbeliever in their cravings after things in the world. *But Christians are supposed to listen to God’s counsel. We are a people with a leader. Don’t follow people who are following their brains and their intelligence.*

Some people go to God saying, “Oh God, talk to me”, but God will reply, “You are deceiving yourself, you can’t deceive Me”. In our text, the idol Ezekiel speaks of here is not a shrine, but the idol of your personal opinion. They have already planned what they’re going to do. *If you’re ever going to get God to talk to you, tell God what is in your heart already.*

*It is better for you to say, “Lord, this is what I want to do. This is what I’m thinking; I want you to guide me.”* You see, trying to say there’s nothing in your heart is like the little child that goes to his father with biscuits and the father says give me that biscuit and he hides the biscuit on top of his head, and responds to his father, “I can’t give you.”

You must understand that God is looking straight into your heart. He knows exactly what you’re thinking. He knows the decisions you’ve made in your heart regardless of what anybody says. *If you’re going to get divine direction from the Lord, it is better for you to come plain with what is in your heart already.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, search me, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Amen!

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Genesis 20:1-22:24, Matthew 7:15-29, Psalm 9:1-12, Proverbs 2:16-22
—————————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2021*

Sunday, 10th January 2021.

*TAKE THE ADVANTAGE OF THE LORD’S ENTOURAGE*
Psalms 23

In our text, when David said, “The Lord is my Shepherd,” what he meant was, that is the Person he is following. The truth about this passage of the Bible is that goodness and mercy don’t follow us, but they follow the Lord and as many as follow the Lord, the Lord will have goodness and mercy following them.

In Israel, the shepherd leads the flock from the front. The shepherd leads in front. We know Jesus said, “I am the good shepherd,” He leads in front and His sheep follow Him. Just as the governor of a state goes out with an entourage, God also does not come anywhere alone. When He came in the Old Testament, He came with an entourage of angels, two of which are called goodness and mercy.

God will never lead you where His presence will not go ahead of you. You will find out that before you get there, He has arranged for people to wait for you. He will never lead you to a company where they will say they don’t know you. When you get there, they will be expecting you. He’s working on the heart of men to your advantage and He will go ahead of you if you’re following Him. The only way God will go ahead of you is for you to follow Him. He can’t go ahead of you if you’re ahead of Him, but if you’ll follow Him, He’ll go ahead of you.

PRAYER: Lord, I’m making a decision today to wait on You. I won’t follow my idea, I won’t follow my opinion, and I won’t follow my education. I’ll wait on You. Even if it doesn’t look logical, once You say I should do it, I will do it.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 23:1-24:51, Matthew 8:1-17, Psalm 9:13-20, Proverbs 3:1-6
---------------------------------

www.dciradio.org

+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
-------------------------------

Copyright ©️ 2021

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:05am On Jan 11, 2021
SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. OYENIKE AREOGUN
Monday, 11th January 2021

TOPIC: HIS WORD, MY ULTIMATE LEADER
Matthew 5:18

Every day, you will be confronted with forces pulling you in opposite directions. Assuming you can tell a good decision from an evil one, are you also able to choose between two good decisions? Are you able to identify when the devil pretends as an angel of light? What do you do when there is a conflict between the word of God and a pastor? Who is the leader between the word of God and the Holy Ghost?

In every circumstance, let this principle guide your choice: Always go with the Word of God as your ultimate leader. God cannot contradict His Word. He has magnified His word above His name (Psalm 138:2). He Himself is the Living Word. This implies that every other channel of spiritual leadership - your spirit, the Holy Ghost, the anointing, the anointed, prophecies, the calling, angels, counsellors, visions, etc. - must align with the word of God.

If you sense a communication from the Holy Ghost, hear the counsel of a pastor or even see the appearance of an angel, they must not contradict the word of God, otherwise, that is a false angel, pastor, or vision you have seen. To avoid deception, you have to make a lifelong commitment to read, study and know His Word and the spirit of His Word.

PRAYER: Father, help me to know Your principles. I will follow Your word as my leader at every point in time. I will not be confused or deceived in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 24:52-26:16, Matthew 8:18-34, Psalm 10:1-15, Proverbs 3:7-8
—————————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
Copyright © 2021

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:01am On Jan 12, 2021
Tuesday, 12th January 2021

TOPIC: HOW TO DISCERN FALSE LEADINGS (1)
1 John 4:1-3

God recognizes the existence of false spiritual leading and has made clear provisions on how to identify them and avoid them - test spirits. Don’t just gullibly accept a prophet as a prophet because he prophesies. Don’t just believe a spirit is the Holy Spirit because it claims to be, or looks divine. Subject every spirit to the test of the word of God. Take note of the following critical points:

1. Gospel of Salvation through Jesus Christ

“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me” (John 14:6).

Paul said to the Galatian church (Gal. 1:cool that if he himself or an angel from heaven returned to present any other gospel other than the gospel of Jesus Christ, they should consider that person accursed. Any spirit that refuses to recognise or refuses to confess the gospel of salvation through Jesus Christ and proposes another way to God is a false spirit, no matter what form, shape or manner it appears.

2. Acknowledging Jesus Christ

Nobody speaking under the influence of the Holy Spirit can curse (dishonour) the person of Jesus Christ (1 Cor. 12:3). It implies that if anyone dishonours the person and the name of Jesus Christ, such is a wrong spirit, no matter how innocent it appears. Resist such spirits.

PRAYER: Jesus, I acknowledge You as the son of God. You came as God and died for my sins. I reject every other position contrary to this truth in Jesus’ name. Amen.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 26:17-27:46, Matthew 9:1-17, Psalm 10:16-18, Proverbs 3:9-10
—————————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
Copyright © 2021

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:02am On Jan 13, 2021

Wednesday, 13th January, 2021.

*HOW TO DISCERN FALSE LEADINGS (2) - 1 John 4:1-3.*

Today, we will continue to review how to test spirits to know whether they are from God before you submit to their leading:

*3.Confession of Jesus Christ.*

“And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.” (1 John 4:3)

*4.Follow the fruits and not signs.*

Be aware that the devil sometimes appears to be an angel of light (2 Cor. 11:14). That is why Jesus DID NOT say, “By their SIGNS you will know them”. He said, “By their FRUITS...”. “Fruits” is more of a leader than signs. The fact that people are rushing to a place where miracles are happening does not mean the truth is there. Don’t promote signs above the Word; don’t promote miracles above the Word. Don’t even promote the “Holy Ghost” above the Word.

*5.Fruits of the Spirit.*

If the fruit of a person’s life does not conform to the fruit and character of the Holy Spirit as shown in the scriptures, don’t agree to be led by the spirit of such a person. It is not the spirit of God. The fruit of the spirit of God produces a character of righteousness. Galatians 5:22 lists other pieces of evidence of the spirit of God - love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and temperance.

*6.Know the Holy Spirit.*

Walk with the Holy Spirit so well that you can sense wrong spirits. By praying, depend on the Holy Spirit to reveal the identity of every other spirit to you.

PRAYER: I receive the spirit of sensitivity and accuracy to judge and know whether any spirit I come across is from God and to follow the right spirit in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 28:1-29:35, Matthew 9:18-38, Psalm 11:1-7, Proverbs 3:11-12
-------------------------------------

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
---------------------------------

Copyright ©️ 2021

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 2:16am On Jan 14, 2021
Thursday, 14th January 2021

TOPIC: SUBMITTING TO THE HIGHER LEADER (1)
Romans 13:1-5, 1 Timothy 4:2

God wants us to submit to higher authorities. You must start practising how to submit yourself to higher authorities. When you submit yourself to a higher authority, you do it for two reasons. The first reason is to avoid the wrath of God; you don’t want the judgment of God. That is a lesser reason. The higher reason you do that is for the sake of your conscience so that your conscience will not be dead.

When you don’t submit to a higher authority or you mock people that do so, you are damaging and destroying your conscience unconsciously such that it follows a wrong standard or becomes dead, callous, seared, or neutral. Your conscience is critical to your spiritual health. The Bible says we should obey and submit ourselves to higher authorities for the sake of our conscience. Most people don’t understand this and as a result, they have damaged their conscience to a place that it just allows them to do anything.

If you drink hot tea daily, very soon your throat will stop disturbing you. The hot tea will burn your throat so well that it will deaden the cells there. This is what a seared conscience looks like. Every time you violate anything, an emblem or a symbol of authority, you deaden your conscience a little bit more. But every time you obey a symbol of authority, you awaken your conscience a little bit more so much so that when you come to a place that you need to make a life and death decision in a very short time, your conscience will alert you.

PRAYER: Lord, I receive grace to always submit to higher authorities in my life. Amen

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 30:1-31:16, Matthew 10:1-23, Psalm 12:1-8, Proverbs 3:13-15
—————————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
Copyright © 2021

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:27am On Jan 15, 2021
Friday, 15th January 2021

TOPIC: SUBMITTING TO THE HIGHER LEADER (2)
Romans 13:1-5, 1 Timothy 4:2

We started looking at submission to the higher leader yesterday. We mentioned our conscience as a major tool that God uses in this matter. Refusal or failure to submit to the higher leader is violating our conscience and this is not healthy for us.

What you do in the seemingly unrelated instances of submitting or not submitting yourself will determine whether you’re going to make a mistake or be correct in a critical hour. If an usher directs you to a seat in church and you refuse that direction, it affects your conscience because that usher directing you to a particular seat is representing the authority of the pastor, the authority of the church, the authority of Jesus, the head of the Church. When we understand this, we will be more careful. God is challenging us as Christians that we should know the things that we need to do for conscience's sake.

As Christians, we should do things because of our conscience, since it is the voice of God in our lives. Our conscience is the standard of God in our lives, and it is the representative of the Divine within us. Beware of activities that destroy your conscience and deaden it altogether, so you don’t become a born again Christian who still does strange things since your conscience can permit you to sin without restraint.

When you allow your conscience to dwell too long in the dead zone, your living on the earth will get to a dangerous extreme where you won’t be able to pick up the voice of God anymore and you will not be able to know what is right or wrong.

PRAYER: Help me Lord to always respond to God’s standard and not my flesh. Amen

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 31:17-32:12, Matthew 10:24-11:6, Psalm 13:1-6, Proverbs 3:16-18
—————————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
Copyright © 2021

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
Saturday, 16th January 2021

*TOPIC: THE SHEPHERD-SHEEP RELATIONSHIP (1)*
John 10:1-5, Psalm 23

*The first relationship between a shepherd and a sheep is leading, not feeding. He wants to lead us first. In the leading, feeding is included.* Don’t first seek God for what you want to get, seek Him for leadership. Let Him be the One that directs the affairs of your life. When we give our lives to Jesus, He stands as our Saviour; that is, at the point of salvation. However, there must be a transition over time when He now becomes your Lord. This is where leading comes in.

*When God puts you in a church, He puts a shepherd in front of you to lead you and He expects the shepherd to lead you supernaturally.* Apostle Paul said, _“Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ”_ (1 Cor. 11:1). Therefore, when you’re listening to the voice of your shepherd, you’re listening to the voice of the Chief Shepherd.

*However, you don’t have any business following a man that has stopped following Jesus.* Once he stops following Jesus, you stop following him and keep following Jesus. *It is wrong followership to follow your pastor into error.* As a lady, single or married, you cannot be sleeping with your pastor and say it is part of serving God; that is an error and unbiblical. Once a pastor asks you to sleep with him, stop following him. He cannot lead you again, but if you are a son or daughter of Belial, you can keep following him to hell.

*PRAYER:* I receive divine awareness and sensitivity to always heed the voice of my Shepherd in Jesus’ name. Amen.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Genesis 32:13-34:31, Matthew 11:7-30, Psalm 14:1-7, Proverbs 3:19-20
—————————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2021*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:28am On Jan 17, 2021
Sunday, 17th January 2021

*TOPIC: THE SHEPHERD-SHEEP RELATIONSHIP (2)*
John 10:1-5, Psalm 23

*The Bible says we are sheep as Christians, and sheep don’t lead themselves, they follow a leader.* Christians should understand that God has placed the voice of His ministry of “Shepherd” in the ministry and calling of the pastors He gives to us. Therefore, when a pastor is functioning in the supernatural office and anointing of a pastor, we hear the voice of our Chief Shepherd through his ministry. Today, in the body of Christ, people know the voice of many strangers and this ought not to be.

Who is your real leader in life? *The voice you listen to in the time of crisis shows who your real leader is.* If it is one woman in your family that you remember when issues come up, that is the leader in your life. You can be a Christian with the Holy Ghost inside of you and choose another leader apart from the Holy Spirit.

*Make up your mind as a sheep in the sheepfold to follow the Chief Shepherd (Jesus) through the human shepherd.* Follow your shepherd, not the stranger, a wolf or fellow sheep. Respond to godly leadership. *Accept his shepherding ministry to lead you, feed you, care for you, direct you, guide you, correct you, rebuke you and assign you duties.*

Christians need to understand that God gives us shepherds as part of His guidance system; His protection programme for the sheep. *At all times, every Christian must be able to say, “This is my pastor, this is my shepherd” - someone who has accepted responsibility for your life; not just a nominal title.*

*PRAYER:* I have hearing ears and I hear the right voice in Jesus’ name. Amen.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Genesis 35:1-36:43, Matthew 12:1-21, Psalm 15:1-5, Proverbs 3:21-26
—————————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2021*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:02am On Jan 18, 2021
Monday, 18th January, 2021

*TOPIC: THE WORD OF GOD AS OUR LEADER* - Psalm 138:2

When you are talking of the leader of leaders, the scriptures take precedence over any other leader. *The scriptures reveal God to us on four different levels: the truth about God, the nature of God, the principles of God and the mindset of God*. The word is always the leader.

When somebody promotes the Holy Ghost above the word of God, what it means is that he is promoting His gifts; he’s promoting the things of the Holy Ghost above the word of God. The Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, the three-dimensional we call them; co-equal, co-eternal, co-omnipresent, co-omnipotent, co-omniscience. *However, in the scale of leading, the Father has given the word the number one leadership position*.

*You are not a safe Christian if you lay more emphasis on the spirit ahead of and above the word*. In fact, to be safe in these last days, first of all, be a man of the Word before becoming a man of the Spirit. Don’t be a man of the Spirit before you become a man of the Word, else you may not find your way back to the word. Give attention to the word of God, study it, meditate on it day and night. *Do not respect a man that does not respect or give honour to the word of God*. Never promote the Spirit above the Word. *The Word brings stability while revelation brings speed*. If you go after speed with no stability, your vehicle will crash somewhere on the journey.

*PRAYER*: Lord, help me to stay with Your word these last days. I will not miss it, in Jesus’ name. Amen.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR*: Genesis 37:1-38:30, Matthew 12:22-45, Psalm 16:1-11, Proverbs 3:27-32

—————————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-

Copyright ©️ 2020

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 4:08am On Jan 19, 2021
Tuesday, 19th January, 2021

TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING THE PRINCIPLES OF DIVINE LEADING AND GUIDANCE
Malachi 3:6; 2 Peter 1:16-18

You must understand that the sharp cutting edge of your life is your sense of accuracy. There is a way that God will lead you at different junctions of your life as you walk with or follow Him. In leading you, He tells you where to go or what to do. Moreover, God’s guidance involves the intricacies of what He is leading you to do.

Understand the difference between the two; God may lead you to a place or to marry somebody, He will also guide you on what to do when you get to that place or what to do in that marriage. In following divine guidance, you have to work some things out, and that’s where many people fail. A Christian can get a leading correctly and fail to follow the guidance of God. This could be because some believers are not sincere; they have their motives; hence they convert their desires to revelations.

Our persistence in learning to listen and follow the direction of God is proof of our Christian growth. For example, when a child is trying to walk, even though he falls, he picks himself up and continues. Some people think because they have missed divine leading once, they have failed. If you have missed the leading of God on an issue, identify how you missed it. The unwillingness of many Christians to agree they made a mistake has driven many to hold on to crazy thoughts and revelations that are conflicting with sensible things.

If you don’t get it right or you are not sure of what you are receiving from the Lord, go to the visible leaders among you for confirmation or cancellation.

PRAYER: Holy Spirit, help me to sharpen the cutting edge of my life to follow God’s leading and guidance accurately in Jesus’ name. Amen.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 39:1-41:16, Matthew 12:46-13:23, Psalm 17:1-15, Proverbs 3:33-35
—————————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
Copyright ©️ 2020

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 3:22am On Jan 20, 2021
Wednesday, 20th January, 2021

TOPIC: PROFITING BY VISIBLE LEADERS (1)
Psalm 119:105; Hebrews 2:3

One of the principles you must imbibe as a believer is to master how to profit by visible leaders that God has identified for you. Some invisible leaders bring divine signals and communication to you, and this includes your spirit, the anointing, and dreams. When you receive communications or direction from an invisible leader that seems unclear, or you are confused at a point, get confirmation on what to do from a visible leader.

The Bible is one of the visible leaders God has highlighted for you to follow. The word of God is visible, and it is the highest leader. It confirms what you received from an invisible leader. The word of God does not contradict what the Holy Spirit tells you. The major challenge is not the word of God nor the Holy Spirit, but what you received. Is it actually from the Holy Spirit?

If there is a conflict between what you have received and the word of God, then you need to admit that you are wrong, and seek for confirmation from a visible leader that God has chosen for you. God cannot be wrong, and His word cannot be wrong as well. Where many people miss divine communications is at the level of transmitting what they received from their spirit to the soul and body. At this level, there is a high tendency to miss what the Holy Ghost is saying. You must be ready to admit that you missed it when you are wrong. If you have spent enough time with the word of God as a visible leader, you will know what God cannot say.

PRAYER: Holy Spirit, open my inner eyes to see Your leading through Your word. I will profit by Your word in the name of Jesus. Amen.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Genesis 41:17-42:17, Matthew 13:24-46, Psalm 18:1-15, Proverbs 4:1-6
—————————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
Copyright ©️ 2020

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:23am On Jan 21, 2021
Thursday, 21st January, 2021

*TOPIC: PROFITING BY VISIBLE LEADERS (2): UNDERSTANDING GOD’S PATTERN OF DEALING WITH YOU*
1 Samuel 3:1-11; 16:1-4

Another visible leader you must pay attention to is the pattern through which God relates with you. Everyone has a way that God speaks or communicates with them. In communicating with God, He doesn’t change His pattern with you. Anytime you receive another pattern different from how God communicates with you, it is a dangerous signal that you need to check critically and avoid.

I remember years ago when we had our annual convention in Ilesha, Osun State, Nigeria. On the last day, one of the guest speakers was ministering and brought a word for me that God is moving me to Lagos, a major city in South-West, Nigeria. I said this is contrary to the pattern of God’s dealing with me. When I was to move to Ilesha, God spoke to me in a certain way, and He came the same way when I was to get married. If God is going to move me out of town, He will use the same pattern to talk to me.

The pattern with which God relates with you will confirm any divine leading that comes to you through any invisible leader. God does not violate structure, and he is not an author of confusion. The same pattern God used to communicate with Samuel in the house of Eli was the same pattern He came to him several times on his journey. It was the same pattern God used when He told Samuel to go and anoint a king in the house of Jesse. Never neglect the pattern that God uses to come to you; it is your navigator to your appointed destination in life.

*PRAYER:* Lord, I receive better accuracy and sensitivity to frequently recognize divine leading and guidance in Jesus’ name. Amen.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* Genesis 42:18-43:34, Matthew 13:47-14:12, Psalm 18:16-36, Proverbs 4:7-10
—————————-

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2021*

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (39) (Reply)

I Wantr To Know More About The Pyrates Confraternity Aka Seadog / 2019 Elections: Bishop Oyedepo Rains Curses, Reveals What Will Happen / 7 Things Many People Don't Know About Pornography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 255
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.