Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,743 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:38 AM

Spirit Meat Devotional - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat Devotional (52868 Views)

Spirit Meat Devotional January 13, : How To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotional For Jan. 10: Topic -how To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotion By Rev. Olusola Areogun- The Holy Spirit An The Word Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 3:29am On Oct 09, 2018
SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV OLUSOLA AND REV OYENIKE AREOGUN
TUESDAY, 9TH OCTOBER, 2018.

TOPIC: AMPLIFY YOUR WISDOM BY UNDERSTANDING THE TIMES
1 CHRONICLES 12:32; ECCLESIASTES 8: 5

Remember that WISDOM is 80% TIMING accuracy and 20% DECISION accuracy.

When David was to become king, people began to come from different tribes to make him king, but the Bible described a tribe with a clear understanding of the times- the children of Issachar. One distinguishing quality they possessed was that they had understanding of the times. Their actions were not based on crowd effect but because they sensed it was the right time. One of the secrets of living ahead in life is doing the right thing at the right time and being in the right place at the right time.

Their understanding of the times caused them to know what Israel OUGHT to do, not what Israel WANTED or DESIRED to do. The truth is that you may not personally like the things that make you fulfil your divine destiny. God wants you to understand the times you are living in; to know what your church ought to do as the pastor, what believers ought to do, and so on. You should understand the timing of God in His programme for your life. Especially what you ought to do as against what the majority is doing.

God doesn’t bless what is popular, He blesses what is right. What are you supposed to be doing now in the program of God for your life? Some pastors want church growth but in God’s programme for them, God is currently growing the man of God to be able to handle the people coming in the next season. Don’t assume on your timing in God’s programme.

PRAYER: Lord, deliver me from crowd effect. Help me to understand Your timing for me in life and destiny in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Jeremiah 12:1-14:10, 1 Thessalonians 1:1-2:8, Psalm 79:1-13, Proverbs 24:30-34

www.spiritmeat.net
www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org
www.soundcloud.com/solaareogun
www.dciradio.org
YouTube Channel- Sola Areogun Ministries
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:38am On Oct 10, 2018
WEDNESDAY, 10TH OCTOBER, 2018.

TOPIC: AMPLIFY YOUR WISDOM BY UNDERSTANDING THE TIMES (2)
ESTHER 1:13; PSALM 31:15; ACTS 17:26

For the past four days, we have been considering TIME as a component of the will of God. It is not enough to know the purpose of God for your life, you must know His timing for your life as well.

From Esther 1:13, we see a tie between wisdom and timing. It is wisdom to know the TIMES and wise people know the times. In Psalm 31: 15, David said “My times are in your hands.” Is your time in the hand of God or do you do whatever you please? Don’t allow yourself to be ruled by feelings or what your community is saying and doing. Prioritise the leading of the Holy Spirit in your life and you will always be in accuracy with God’s timing for you.

Acts 17:26 says, “And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation.” God never planned that mankind would succeed apart from seeking Him. There are many things that God has built into creation and life that unless you seek Him, you won’t understand them and you won’t be able to decipher them.

There are certain things that prayer cannot change; prayer can affect the promises of God, but it cannot change the prophecy of God. And what our prayers can do for us is to birth accuracy in our lives to work in the prophecy of God. There is a time when you can claim, “The Lord bless my going out and my coming in” but there is a time that God doesn’t want you to leave your house.

PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to align with Your timing for my life in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Jeremiah 14:11-16:15, 1 Thessalonians 2:9-3:13, Psalm 80:1-19, Proverbs 25:1-5

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 4:55am On Oct 11, 2018
THURSDAY, 11TH OCTOBER 2018.

TOPIC: DON’T STEP OUT OF GOD’S SET TIME
GENESIS 15:1-4; 16:1-2; 18:9-15

Most believers’ problems arise from moving out of God’s timing and coming under satanic and circumstantial pressure. For example, God has set 9 months for women to carry pregnancy. If your wife gets pregnant today and delivers in two weeks’ time, that will be an abortion.

Beloved, there are things the Lord has set for you that are time bound but the devil does all he can to move you ahead of God. If you are impatient and strive to get those things, they will become a snare to you even though it is the will of God for you to have them. This was the case with the birth of Ishmael.

God had said in Genesis chapter 15 that Abraham was going to have a child but Sarah pushed Abraham into lying with her maid and the product of that was Ishmael. Although Sarah eventually gave birth to Isaac (the son of promise), going outside divine timing led to the pain of having to live with the consequences of Ishmael.

It is to our benefit when we wait for God’s time. Things are made beautiful in God’s time and we must earnestly seek to be accurate in God’s time. Don’t stop at finding out God’s purpose for your life; find out your times. Your time may be different from your friend’s, so you don’t have to envy him or emulate him. Just wait and keep being faithful where you are; keep doing what you are supposed to do and you’ll get to where God has ordained for you.

PRAYER: Lord, I choose to tarry in Your will and in Your timing. Deliver me from every pressure that I have imposed on myself by moving ahead of You in any area of my life in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Jeremiah 16:16-18:23, 1 Thessalonians 4:1-5:3, Psalm 81:1-16, Proverbs 25:6-8

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:22am On Oct 12, 2018
*SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV OLUSOLA AND REV OYENIKE AREOGUN*
FRIDAY, 12TH OCTOBER 2018.

*TOPIC: YOU HAVE YOUR OWN PLACE*
PROVERBS 27:8; PSALM 1:1-3

Everything that God created has a place; every man has a place. For every one of us, there’s a place called ‘THERE’ and until you get to that place, you are simply in space; you are not in place. Proverbs 27: 8 explains the gravity of being out of place. God likens a man that wanders out of his place to a bird that wanders out of its nest.

*Every plan, programme and provision that God has for you has a place attached to it.* God placed Abraham in Canaan, Joseph in Egypt and Daniel in Babylon to fulfil their purpose in God. God used Moses in the wilderness to lead the children of Israel out of Egypt into the Promised Land. Joshua’s place was the Promised Land while Esther fulfilled her destiny in the palace of the king of Medes and Persia.

God called Nehemiah from the palace of Babylon to return to Jerusalem to build. God used Peter among the Jews in Jerusalem but sent Paul to the Gentiles. Our Lord Jesus Christ Himself knew that when He came in His earthly ministry He was sent to the Jews and not to the gentiles. He was so conscious of the geographical dimension of the programme of God for his life that He did not venture outside of the scope of the design of God for Him. You and I must recognize this subject of the place where we are to fulfil our purpose- the divine destiny that God designed for us.

*PRAYER:* Lord, show me the place that you have allocated me to fulfil my destiny and I will stay. Deliver me from everything that wants to lure me out of my place in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Jeremiah 19:1-21:14, 1 Thessalonians 5:4-28, Psalm 82:1-8, Proverbs 25:9-10

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:33am On Oct 13, 2018
Saturday, 13th October, 2018

LABOUR NOT TO LOSE YOUR PLACE IN GOD.
Proverbs 27:8; Psalms 1:1-3.

God describes a man as a planted tree and just as a tree does not move around, God wants us to move and relocate at the instance of His will only. For example, God plants a man in the family; a family in a city. He also plants you in a church and in your workplace. God has a place for you concerning every aspect of your life—in your family, in your father’s house, in a husband’s house, in a church, in the body of Christ, in your place of work and in life.

There is a place in the call of God upon a believer, there is a place in the anointing and there is a place with God for a person. We must discover and stay there to fulfil the plan of God for our lives. The following are three different types of people:

1. Those who lost their place and were replaced; and didn’t fulfil anything that God planned for them.

2. Those who left their place and so did not fulfil all that God planned for them.

3. Those who kept their place and fulfilled the purpose of God for their lives

My prayer for you is that nobody will take your place in the programme that God has drawn for your life. One of the worst things that can happen to a man is for another person to take his place. Nobody will take your place in God’s calling upon your life; nobody will take your place in your husband’s house, at your workplace or in life and your divine destiny. You will fulfil the plan and the purpose that God has designed for you in the name of Jesus.

PRAYER: Lord, I declare that I am a planting of the Lord and You will keep me. I receive grace to flourish in the Call of God upon my life; in my marriage, my career and none will take my place in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Jeremiah 22:1-23:20, 2 Thessalonians 1:1-12, Psalm 83:1-18, Proverbs 25:11-14

www.spiritmeat.net
YouTube Channel- Sola Areogun LiveSTREAMING
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:16am On Oct 14, 2018
SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV OLUSOLA AND REV (MRS) OYENIKE AREOGUN
SUNDAY, 14TH OCTOBER, 2018

GOD’S WILL MUST BE ACCOMPLISHED IN GOD’S WAY
PROVERBS 10:29, 1 CORINTHIANS 2:1-7

If a plan is God’s plan, in order for it to succeed, it must be God’s executed plan using God’s strategy. You cannot use human ideas to carry out a divine programme. That’s why many people get into trouble; they find out the purpose of God but use human ideas and human methods to execute it. We get better in walking with God during the strategy stages; even though it may look foolish, it is still the best.

‘The way of the Lord’ as rendered in Proverbs 10:29 is talking about ‘the style of the Lord’; ‘the method of the Lord’ is the strength to the upright, that is, ‘the method of the Lord will bring strength to the upright’. It’s the upright who can use the method of the Lord. It brings strength. It doesn’t bring defeat.

1 Corinthians 2:1-7 tells us of 4 levels of wisdom- man’s wisdom, the wisdom of this world, the wisdom of the princes of this world and the wisdom of God. ‘Wisdom’ in this passage is talking of strategy. Man’s wisdom includes cultural wisdom, proverbs and wise sayings. The wisdom of this world includes science and the smartness and the sharpness of the people that are worldly wise. Then the wisdom of the princes of this world talks of occultism and satanic wisdom.

You must understand that the wisdom of God is the means to bring the child of God into the beauty and glory of God; yes, to the level of glorification. If a child is not operating in divine wisdom, he will be ashamed in the world; he will suffer and be defeated in the world. When we apply the wisdom of God which is described in the Word of God, we will rise to the heights of glory that is inbuilt into the new birth.

PRAYER: 
Lord, I open up my life to divine wisdom to accomplish your will in Jesus’ name!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Jeremiah 23:21-25:38, 2 Thessalonians 2:1-17, Psalm 84:1-12, Proverbs 25:15

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:18am On Oct 15, 2018
MONDAY, 15TH OCTOBER 2018.

TOPIC:THE STRATEGY OF GOD MAY NOT BE LOGICAL BUT WILL ALWAYS WORK
1 CORINTHIANS 1:25, EXODUS 14:13-23

The man who is not born-again will see the wisdom of God as foolishness, but the scripture says the foolishness of God is wiser than man. That does not mean God is foolish; instead, it means that what God uses that looks foolish to man is actually wiser than the highest wisdom of men.

When a man who is not born-again looks at the way God operates, it looks foolish to him until he gets born-again. Of course, before we got born-again, the ways of God looked foolish to us. You know Nicodemus who came to Jesus and asked, “How can a man be born again when he is old? Shall he enter his mother’s womb again the second time?” That’s a man of the world trying to understand the wisdom of God with his human brain. It takes the spirit of man to know it, and as God gives the plan, He also gives the strategy to use.

We are not supposed to apply our minds to say, “Well, does this strategy look logical?” It may not look logical, but it’s going to work; it’s going to produce great results! When Moses stood before the Red Sea, Pharaoh was coming behind, with the wall of mountains on one side, desert on the other side, and the Red Sea in front of them. If you talk to men in the world who have high Intelligence Quotient (IQ), who are not walking in the wisdom of the Lord, they may ask how long it will take to construct a bridge over the Red Sea. God asked Moses to lift his rod and divide the sea. Lifting the rod looked foolish, but that was how God was going to do it. Many times, when people apply human mind to divine wisdom, they miss it.

PRAYER: Lord, I pray for a sensitive spirit that knows and discerns your strategy in Jesus’ name!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Jeremiah 26:1-27:22, 2 Thessalonians 3:1-18, Psalm 85:1-13, Proverbs 25:16

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:27am On Oct 16, 2018
TUESDAY, 16TH OCTOBER, 2018.

TOPIC: GOD’S PLAN GOES WITH GOD’S STRATEGY
MATTHEW 10:1-13

In the days of Elisha, Elisha said by the Word of the Lord, “Hear ye the word of the LORD; Thus saith the LORD, Tomorrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria.” It looked and sounded ridiculous. Overnight, the famine was turned to abundance according to the Word of the Lord. That’s how God works His own things, and if we are going to succeed in the plan and purpose of God, we must seek the mind of God concerning the strategy to use.

In the passage, Jesus was giving them the strategy on how they were going to have their needs met. They were going to preach, yes, but he told them how to go about their feeding. The same God that gives a plan and gives a commission also gives the strategy to execute His plan and His commission. God goes to this extent because He is the doer.

The Bible says in Psalm 127:1, “Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.” Hebrews 11: 10 describes God as the Architect who designed the building, and He is equally the Builder who sees to it that the building follows His design. God does not give the contract or the job of building His kingdom to anybody, and we must be careful not to take that job out of His hands. We are co-labourers together with Him. We are working together with Him, not working for Him.

PRAYER: Holy Spirit, open my mind to the strategy I am supposed to use to fulfill the directions and the plans I have received for my life, in the name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Jeremiah 28:1-29:32, 1 Timothy 1:1-20, Psalm 86:1-17, Proverbs 25:17

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:21am On Oct 17, 2018
WEDNESDAY, 17TH OCTOBER, 2018

GOD’S IDEAS AND GOOD IDEAS
PROVERBS 3:5-6, ISAIAH 55:8-9, 1 SAMUEL 17:32-33

There is a vast difference between God’s ideas and good ideas. God has not called us to operate in good ideas. He called us to operate in His ideas, and if you’ve got an idea from God, you must labour to wait in the presence of God to receive the strategy He desires to use in working out that idea.

You cannot fulfill the plan of God by using Egyptian tactics, Satan’s strategy, worldly methods or the devil’s wisdom. You must have the strategy of God. God has a strategy for every instruction He gives you. No matter how illogical it looks, follow the strategy of God. We must learn to submit our intelligence to the revelation of God. When divine revelation is talking, human experience must sit down. It is a foolish person who promotes human experience above divine revelation.

Human experience must take the back seat when divine revelation is talking. David, the servant of God, in walking in the plan of God, knew that he could not fight the battle of the Lord using human strategy. We saw the battle with Goliath, where he could not wear the armour of Saul; he needed to wear what he was used to, and that was a divine strategy. Many times, the world wants us to wear Saul’s armour and still carry the spirit of David. It won’t work.

Saul was promoting human experience above divine revelation. Human experience has to do with age and interaction with the things of this world; and most of the experiences you get from this world are Satan-dominated and Satan-influenced. David was coming from the presence of God, in a pure spirit, having a pure revelation from God.

PRAYER: 
Lord, let divine ideas permeate my spirit for divine outcomes in life in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Jeremiah 30:1-31:26, 1 Timothy 2:1-15, Psalm 87:1-7, Proverbs 25:18-19

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:49am On Oct 18, 2018
THURSDAY, 18TH OCTOBER, 2018

DIVINE STRATEGY IS BIRTHED IN THE PLACE OF RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD
1 SAMUEL 17:34-40

David was already used to a spiritual relationship. The staff in his hand represents his calling, the five smooth stones that he picked from the brook speaks of the revelation. The flowing brook represents the move of the Holy Spirit - the operations of the Holy Ghost in David’s life. The stones speak of the instructions that God had given him. He put them in a shepherd’s bag which he had, and even a scrip and the sling was in his hand. The sling represents David’s spiritual life. The strength of your spiritual life will determine the accuracy of your receiving from God and walking with God.

David depended on his relationship with God, and that’s what the spirit is saying. He depended on divine strategy. Saul’s armour stands for human strategy or worldly wisdom to carry out the battle of the Lord. David rejected it, knowing that he could not win a battle using human wisdom. It was God who commanded the battle; therefore, you must get the divine strategy.

When you feel you’ve come to a place that you know God and that you don’t need to pray as much as you used to do, you are getting overconfident. Very soon you’ll begin to use human strategy, and the devil will trap you because God doesn’t want us to be self-confident, He wants us to be God-confident. He wants us to be rooted in Him so that our confidence is only from God. David depended on God. He knew that his victories were not the product of his brain. He knew that his victories were a result of the partnership of God with him. He knew that God was the senior partner and he depended on Him.

PRAYER: 
Lord, I pray for a renewed fellowship and relationship that sharpens my hearing in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Jeremiah 31:27-32:44, 1 Timothy 3:1-16, Psalm 88:1-18, Proverbs 25:20-22

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:51am On Oct 19, 2018
FRIDAY, 19TH OCTOBER, 2018

THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY CANNOT BE COMPARED WITH DIVINE STRATEGY
ACTS 7:24-30

Moses was learned in all the wisdom of the Egyptians but he was not yet learned in the ways of God, even though he was mighty in words and in deeds. He could not fulfill God’s commission to lead Israel out of Egypt into the Promised Land using Egyptian wisdom and carnal words and deeds. He was learned in all fighting tactics of Egypt and he killed that Egyptian because he was a mighty man physically, but God could not use this. That was not God’s strategy.

Moses showed himself unto them. Let me advise you: don’t show yourself to people. God is not interested in a man showing himself to people. When the time of manifestation came, the Bible says that God showed John to Israel and He also showed Jesus to Israel – they didn’t show themselves.

A lot of people show themselves before God’s time, and it is very wrong. This was not God’s time for Moses. He was not yet trained to use God’s method and God’s strategy. He was only learned in the ways of Egypt. There are many people who have great destinies hanging upon their lives, great callings, and powerful visions brewing in their hearts but the thing delaying their programme is that they are still learned in all the wisdom of this world and they still want to pursue the call of God in the way of the world.

Moses had to go for forty years of training in the school of the Holy Ghost. God could not use anything he had learned in the school of men. God cannot use man’s wisdom for His programme. It is divine wisdom that God will use to execute His programme on the earth. It may look foolish or sound illogical, but if it’s God’s strategy, it will produce the God-kind of results. If you use human strategy, you will get human results.

PRAYER: 
Lord, I submit myself to the divine school of the Holy Ghost in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Jeremiah 33:1-34:22, 1 Timothy 4:1-16, Psalm 89:1-13, Proverbs 25:23-24

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
SATURDAY, 20TH OCTOBER, 2018.

TOPIC: LABOUR TO GET YOUR OWN DIVINE STRATEGY
2 KINGS 2:14

When Joshua took over leadership from Moses, he did not inherit the rod of Moses. Copying ministry leads to error. Each man must get his strategy from God. Moses used the rod but Joshua didn’t use the rod. He didn’t inherit the rod of Moses; he got his strategy from God. For every battle, Joshua got a divine strategy.

There is a divine strategy for every assignment that God has, and we must labour to get the divine strategies particular to our assignment in order to fulfill God’s purpose. Moses could have become the next pharaoh; he may have thought that as pharaoh, he will issue a decree to release the children of Israel and they will be free but he would not go with them. He had to go with them, enter the Promised Land, and also lead them out; and he had to wait for the strategy of God, but it took forty years to learn that.

Sometimes we don’t need to spend forty years to learn how to walk in the way of God. We can just learn it immediately; not through the hard way, we can learn it easily. Just say prayerfully now ‘I’m a sheep, Father, I want you to teach me your ways’ and He will teach you His ways. Moses needed the strategy of God to fulfill the purpose of God.

When Joshua became the leader, he also needed the strategy of God. He didn’t inherit the rod of Moses but He inherited the God of Moses. There’s a great difference between the rod of Moses and the God of Moses. There is nothing wrong with following men, but we must receive their relationship with God, not their methods.

PRAYER: Lord, walk me through the details of my own strategy and I receive a boost to my walk with You in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Jeremiah 35:1-36:32, 1 Timothy 5:1-25, Psalm 89:14-37, Proverbs 25:25-27

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:46am On Oct 21, 2018
SUNDAY, 21ST OCTOBER, 2018.

TOPIC: GOD’S VISION AND THE PEOPLE OF THE VISION
HABAKKUK 2:1-3, PROVERBS 29:18

There are people that the Lord has sent you to and your duty is to find them and carry out your ministry to them. God gives you the training and a heart that is commensurate to the people He is sending you to.

There is a close tie between vision and people. Every vision has its people. The vision of God for your life is to affect a group of people. There is a category of people to whom a man has been sent into the world to minister to and to reach. God has a plan for a person and that plan also involves a people. When God wants to reach out and save a people, He raises a person for them.

Proverbs 29:18 says, “Where there is no vision, the people perish”. What this simply tells us is that, without the vision being given, the people cannot be saved, and without the people coming into place to run with the vision, the vision itself will suffer. So we can infer that there are two segments to the programme of God for a man: the vision and the people. You are not just raised up for yourself. God does not give any assignment or divine purpose to a man without a focus in view. The focus will have a people as the objective.

It is important that each person understands the people that he/she is raised for. The vision will attract its own people, and the people, when they come, will make the vision; that is, the vision will fashion the people from a crowd.

PRAYER: Lord, prepare me for the people that my vision and purpose is to reach in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Jeremiah 37:1-38:28, 1 Timothy 6:1-21, Psalm 89:38-52, Proverbs 25:28

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:29am On Oct 22, 2018
Monday, 22nd October, 2018

A GOD-GIVEN VISION WILL AFFECT AND MEET THE NEEDS OF THE PEOPLE.
Genesis 41:39-44; Genesis 45:5-7.

Every human being is composed of two sides – the physical and the spiritual side – and your ministry to them will no doubt touch these two sides. The vision that God gives to a man of God or to a church will reach the people and solve the questions in their lives – physical questions and spiritual questions alike. But if it’s only solving the physical questions, it is not complete. The ultimate goal of solving physical questions of needs, problems, fears, desires and so on, is to bring a person into the spiritual programme of God for his life which includes destiny, purpose, calling and so on.

If God is going to bless somebody physically, for example, it is with the ultimate goal that the person is going to walk in the purpose of God for his life. That is part of the spiritual questions in the life of the person. If God is going to heal somebody’s sickness, it is with the purpose of the person walking in the destiny of God for his life and not just for himself.

Daniel was an administrator (and you may call him a politician) in Babylon, but as far as God was concerned, he was a prophet. Joseph knew the assignment side of his position. He knew that the reason God allowed him to become the prime minister in Egypt was primarily to preserve the people of Israel. He met their physical need (provision of food) as well as their spiritual need as we see in Genesis 5:7. So this is a call unto us to understand the assignment side of our career.

PRAYER: Lord, I pray for the grace to live a life that reaches out to the people waiting for me in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Jeremiah 39:1-41:18, 2 Timothy 1:1-18, Psalm 90:1-91:16, Proverbs 26:1-2

www.spiritmeat.net
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 4:43am On Oct 23, 2018
TUESDAY, 23RD OCTOBER, 2018

THE ROLE OF THE CHURCH IN VISION DISCOVERY AND VISION TRAINING
EPHESIANS 4:11-16, EPHESIANS 1:22-23

The church is not just a building with four walls; it is supposed to be a training centre. The church is God’s workshop on the earth. It is the centre of His attraction on the earth. So, if you must walk in the fullness of God’s vision for your life, you must be accurate in your choice of church. God still leads people to church. You need to know that it is not every church that God has prepared to train you for your destiny because each church is characterised by its assignment.

From the passage today, I am sure you can see clearly the role of the church in maturing the saints. Maturing cannot take place anywhere outside of the church because the church is God’s workshop. Though the church has been equipped by God to mature the saints, it is not every church that is equipped to supply our specific training.

The church is likened to the body of Christ and you are aware that a body is composed of several parts. The location of your body part is proportional to its function. Can you imagine what you would look like if your head was situated where your stomach is and your feet being where your nose is? So, each church is created by God to fulfill a definite task. Your training for the vision of God for your life is in a church, and you must pray to God to lead you to that church.

Sadly, most people are in the wrong church for various reasons ranging from proximity, fashion and style and so on. I make bold to tell you that your choice of church is immensely an important matter to God. He does not want you to be in a wrong place.

PRAYER: 
Lord, help me to settle and posture correctly in the church you have ordained for me in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Jeremiah 42:1-44:23, 2 Timothy 2:1-21, Psalm 92:1-93:5, Proverbs 26:3-5

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:22am On Oct 24, 2018
WEDNESDAY, 24TH OCTOBER, 2018

LET GOD CHOOSE THE PEOPLE OF YOUR VISION - GALATIANS 2:6-8, ROMANS 9:1-4

God will get involved with you only when you get into accuracy concerning the people you are to reach. Many times, certain side issues pull us out of the programme of God in this area. In today’s passage, Apostle Paul clearly defined the people he was sent to. The nationalistic zeal in Paul lured him to attempt ministering to the Jews a number of times, but since God did not send him to the Jews he always met stiff spiritual opposition.

Regardless of what your gift or calling is, you are raised for a people. They will wait for you, and nobody will replace you in Jesus’ name. Some of the people that you are raised for may not be able to pay you for what you will do for them.

Not everybody is going to respond to you or to your calling. Whatever your gift or calling in life is, ensure you let God lead you to the people He has sent you to. Paul was raised to reach the Gentiles while Peter was raised as an apostle to the Jews, and both of them succeeded.

Paul had a deep affection for his people, the Jews, but he was constantly unaccepted by them. Everybody wants to be accepted by his own people. Even the Lord Jesus Christ wanted that, but He said, “A prophet is not without honour but among his people.” Sometimes that can happen.

Don’t allow emotion or zeal to take you out of the plan of God. It is my prayer that the spirit of wisdom will come upon you to recognize the people that you are sent to. Avoid being led by carnal sentiments that move most believers out of accuracy in the programme of God.

PRAYER: 
Lord, I pray for sensitivity to recognize the people you have sent me to in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Jeremiah 44:24-47:7, 2 Timothy 2:22-3:17, Psalm 94:1-23, Proverbs 26:6-8

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:47am On Oct 25, 2018
THURSDAY, 25TH OCTOBER, 2018.

TOPIC: ATTITUDES THAT JOIN YOU TO PEOPLE OUTSIDE GOD’S WILL
ACTS 21:4, 10-14, JONAH 1:1-4, ACTS 10:9-16

1. The Paul Attitude: Paul represents a man who was willing to reach out to a people he was not sent to. He had a good desire to reach his people, the Jews. He was concerned for them, but he was not sent to them. Paul’s pursuit to minister to people outside God’s will for him exposed him to assaults of the devil. Reaching out to people to whom you are not sent is one major way many believers get out of the programme of God. Many believers manifest a lesser destiny or end up not fulfilling all that God planned for them because they are inaccurate in many components of the will of God for them.

2. The Jonah Attitude: Jonah is an example of a man who did not accept the people to whom he was sent. It does not matter who you are; if you step outside the will of God for your life, you will become God’s enemy and you may find God working against you. Jonah did not want to go to the people of Nineveh because of their sins, but God prevailed over him.

3. The Peter Attitude: Just like Jonah, Peter was unwilling to go to the Gentiles because he considered them aliens to the promise. Average Jews don’t like the Gentiles. Ethnic considerations on the positive and on the negative side must be put aside if we are going to be accurate concerning the programme of God for our lives.

Whether it is marriage, ministry, business or location among others, as children of God, we must submit and surrender our choices and desires to the will of God. Don’t let your tradition or tribal and racial leanings limit God’s purpose in your life.

A lesson is that you don’t choose the people, God does. Accept and give your best to the people God has chosen so that your destiny and purpose will attain fullness of expression.

PRAYER: Lord, I submit to your will and receive grace to fully discharge all you have allocated to me in destiny in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Jeremiah 48:1-49:22, 2 Timothy 4:1-22, Psalm 95:1-96:13, Proverbs 26:9-12

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 3:14am On Oct 26, 2018
FRIDAY, 26TH OCTOBER, 2018

YOU HAVE YOUR OWN MEASURE IN THE THINGS OF GOD
2 CORINTHIANS 10:12-13

The sixth component of the will of God is the measure and we’ll be considering the different perspectives of the measure that God gives us. First of all, you must know that it is God that gives you your measure.

The book of John 3:34 says “For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God, for God giveth not the spirit by measure unto him.” This scripture tells that the Lord Jesus Christ did not receive the anointing in measure. He received a measureless anointing. It also implies that the Spirit of God and the anointing for ministry are given to other ministers of the Gospel in measures. Only our Lord Jesus could contain the anointing without measure in his own physical body.

When we speak of measure in the anointing, it is the divine portion of the Holy Ghost power granted to a man to function in the assignment that God has given to him. Everything that God asks us to do; whether spiritual or physical requires an anointing. The Bible says in Zechariah 4:6: “Not by might, nor by power but by my spirit saith the Lord of hosts.”

If God has called you to serve Him in any area, He will put a measure of the anointing upon you. That measure is that which God gives you and what defines your limit of reality and authenticity in your calling and the programme of God. When you go beyond your measure in spiritual operations, you will not have divine backing against the enemy’s attacks

PRAYER: 
Father, help me to understand the measure of divine donations you have given me and help me to abide within my measure in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Jeremiah 49:23-50:46, Titus 1:1-16, Psalm 97:1-98:9, Proverbs 26:13-16

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:04am On Oct 27, 2018
SATURDAY, 27TH OCTOBER, 2018.

TOPIC: OPERATING WISELY WITHIN YOUR MEASURE
MATTHEW 14:30-31; EPHESIANS 4:7

Yesterday, we considered the fact that God gives us a measure of the anointing to operate in our sphere of calling and divine assignment. Today, we shall look at how to operate in your own measure. If you operate above your measure, whether as a believer or as a minister, you become unreal, fake and lose authenticity. You have a measure of divine grace given you by the Lord, to be all that He assigned you in His programme.

The Bible speaks about ‘the measure of faith’ in Romans 12:3: “ For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.”

Here, Paul was teaching from the measure of grace and divine donation that he had received from the Lord. He was talking as an apostle, prophet and a teacher. We all start with ‘the same measure of faith’ and as you exercise yourself in godliness you’re able to experience divine realities. God does not want us to operate above the measure of faith we have. We are all equal in sonship but not in assignment.

If you say you won’t call any pastor for prayers, be sure you have the divine measure to handle the matter you’re dealing with. Many believers get into problem when they try to operate above the measure of their faith. Many things of God in our lives operate in measures. Measures can be increased or reduced depending on our faithfulness or unfaithfulness. We grow, we increase, we expand, our spirit man develops, our faith increases, our love grows, our understanding increases and we grow in wisdom. Be faithful in your measure and more will be given.

PRAYER: Lord, I receive grace to be faithful with the measure of faith that you have given me. I commit to grow my faith in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Jeremiah 51:1-53, Titus 2:1-15, Psalm 99:1-9, Proverbs 26:17Lord, I receive grace to be faithful with the measure of faith that you have given me. I commit to grow my faith in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Jeremiah 51:1-53, Titus 2:1-15, Psalm 99:1-9, Proverbs 26:17

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:44am On Oct 28, 2018
SUNDAY, 28TH OCTOBER, 2018.

TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING DIFFERENCES IN MEASURE
2 CORINTHIAN 10:12-14; 1CORINTHIAN 15:10

There are different measures given to different members of the body of Christ. The book of Ephesians 4:16 says “From whom the whole body, fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love”. This verse tells us that every member of the body of Christ should be a functional member.

Every Christian has a function assigned to him or her but not many are being trained and equipped for that function. It is when the measure of every part is brought together that the whole measure of the body of Christ is visible, formidable and manifest in the local assembly.

The chorister in a Church is not inferior to the pastor there; they only have different measures to function. The usher, prayer warriors and evangelism team members all have a divine measure upon them. The measure of the husband is different (not superior) from the wife’s measure; each family member has a different measure based on their function.

This should encourage you to take your place and function in your own place under God. Your measure determines what you can genuinely accomplish for and with God. A believer can express less than the measure of God upon him or her but no one can genuinely accomplish more than the divine measure given by God.

PRAYER: Lord, help me to make a foolproof of the measure You’ve allocated to me in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Jeremiah 51:54-52:34, Titus 3:1-15, Psalm 100:1-5, Proverbs 26:18-19

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:14am On Oct 29, 2018
MONDAY, 29TH OCTOBER, 2018

DISCOVER AND FULFILL THE WILL OF GOD IN YOUR GENERATION
LUKE 7: 24-28; ACT 13:36

The next thing we will consider about the will of God is your generation. Ecclesiastes chapter 1 verse 4 says, “One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth forever.”

The bible makes it clear that every man belongs to a generation. The word ‘generation’ specifically refers to two things in the bible:
(i)  Birth and family history
(ii)  Revolution of time or an age.

God wants you to understand the generation you are living in, placed in and designed for. You are to rise above the problems of that generation and supply solutions from God’s word and from God’s spirit, face the challenges of that generation and overcome them in order to glorify God.

You must know which generation you belong to. Apostle Paul and others came in their generation. They didn’t have to deal with Computer Age like we have to. They didn’t have to deal with some of the challenges on the earth that we have to deal with today. This is our own generation and God has equipped us for it.

You are raised up in a generation for a specific purpose. Acts 13:36 says, “David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep, and was laid unto his fathers.” He fulfilled the purpose of God in his generation. You can’t manifest in another person’s generation. You have to do that which God raised you up for in your own generation and He will show you when you seek His face (Jeremiah 29:11-13).

PRAYER: 
Lord, sharpen my sensitivity to discover Your will for me in my generation in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Lamentations 1:1-2:22, Philemon 1:1-25, Psalm 101:1-8, Proverbs 26:20

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:45am On Oct 30, 2018
TUESDAY, 30TH OCTOBER, 2018.

TOPIC: WHAT TO DO IN YOUR GENERATION
ISAIAH 41:1; ACT 13:36

It is not enough to know the generation you belong to; you must also labour to discover what you are to do in your generation. Today, there are many people in different positions that could do something wonderful about the programme of God for their nation, their church and for their generation but they are still hesitating.

When God places a man in a certain generation, He expects him to rise up and glorify Him in that generation. Lots of times, we wish we belonged to a different generation that God didn’t place us in. David was a good example for us in the bible, according to Acts 13:36. “For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption.”

Whatever purpose, anointing or measure is upon you, God will demand that you serve His will in your own generation. God will not accept excuses. Joseph found himself in a terrible generation in Egypt yet he served the will of God. David served the will of God in his own generation.

You must serve the will of God in your generation. People sometimes say that it was easier to live for God and serve His will in the days of Moses or Peter; that is not so. God is working within each generation to prepare men to live gloriously and fulfil His purpose in their generation, including you.

PRAYER: Lord, prepare me to do Your highest will in my generation in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Lamentations 3:1-66, Hebrews 1:1-14, Psalm 102:1-28, Proverbs 26:21-22

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:47am On Oct 31, 2018
WEDNESDAY, 31ST OCTOBER, 2018.

TOPIC: BECOMING A MASTERPIECE OF GOD IN YOUR GENERATION
GENESIS 6:5-8; 2 TIMOTHY 2:21

You don’t have any excuse not to live for God in this generation. Despite the corruption in the days of Noah, he remained faithful to God and found grace in the eyes of the Lord. One of the slogans of this generation is, “if you can’t beat them, join them”. No! God says “You can beat them with My word. You can beat them with My spirit, you don’t have to join them in their evil ways.”

You can be a witness for God. God is aware that every generation of man has been perverse since Adam’s fall but He always raises men in their generation to show that generation the original standards, the perfect will and the immutable qualities of God.

The Bible says when the enemy shall come in like a flood the spirit of the Lord will lift a standard and put him to flight (Isaiah 59:19). When the enemy comes in any generation with floods of ungodliness and iniquity, then God lifts up the standard through His Spirit by raising men and women who are living by the standards of God. He raises churches and ministries that operate by His standards and show an erring generation how things should be done.

In any battle, the standard bearer is an object of attack because as long as the flag of the opposing army is flying, they are not yet vanquished. God is looking for Christians that He can raise as standard bearers in this generation who will look decay and immorality in the face and say “This is where I am still standing for the Lord; If you are looking for God, look at me.”

PRAYER: Lord, deliver me from everything hindering me from becoming your standard in my generation in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Lamentations 4:1-5:22, Hebrews 2:1-18, Psalm 103:1-22, Proverbs 26:23

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:47am On Nov 01, 2018
Thursday, 1st November, 2018

I WISH ABOVE ALL THINGS THAT YOU PROSPER.

3 John 1:2; Joshua 1:8.

This month, we will be looking at God’s plan for the success and greatness of His people. It is unfortunate that the devil has perpetuated the lie that being a born-again Christian reduces your possibilities of success and greatness. Some assume that Christians do not use their minds and therefore are not eligible for greatness in a world that extols technology and mental acuity.

On the contrary, God is fully committed to your success and greatness on all fronts. The Bible says in 3 John 1:2 “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth,” and Joshua 1:8 says “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shall meditate upon it day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shall make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” Our familiarity with these two verses has not translated into a resolved conclusion that God is indeed committed to your success.

Furthermore, you need to master the laws and principles that guide the good success (Joshua 1:cool God planned for you. Once you are a born-again Christian, you are no more of the world and you are unable to do what unbelievers and occultic people do. For example, while unbelieving ladies may lure their bosses and others cast spell with charms to advance their careers, the born-again believer needs to master how God will work out her success. I have come to discover, in over thirty-five years of ministry, that God will do more than the devil can do for his own.

PRAYER: Lord, deliver me from every wrong thinking limiting my success and greatness. I embrace Your commitment to my good success in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 1:1-3:15, Hebrews 3:1-19, Psalm 104:1-23, Proverbs 26:24-26

www.spiritmeat.net
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:03am On Nov 02, 2018
FRIDAY, 2ND NOVEMBER, 2018

OBEYING THE LAW OF REWARDS MATTHEW 21:28-32

For the next nine days, we will consider the nine laws of life and these truths are excerpts from my book Nine Major Laws of Life. Take these lessons to heart and obey them because there is no ignorance in law. The first law we are studying today is the Law of Rewards.

A cardinal truth in the law of rewards is that men are not equal in their contributions to your life. Never reward men equally in your life or work; instead reward them according to their contributions to your life. Not more, not less. In the Bible passage of today, you will see two kinds of friends, employees or associates; in the final analysis, it is the person that did the work that should be rewarded. When you reward anyone above or beneath their contributions to your life, calling, vision or assignment, you will kill a critical linkage somewhere.

You will always get multiples of whatever you reward, therefore it is important that you reward the right things. I recall the story about a man of God in America whose son asked for a car as a 21st birthday gift; even though his son had been very well behaved and obedient growing up, his pastor father declined his request for a car gift. When this pastor reached his office, the Holy Spirit convicted him and said “it doesn’t pay to be a good boy in your house.” The pastor bought the car in a hurry.

You need to structure your life in such a way that you reward the right people for the right things. Don’t reward emotionally. Your business should not reward lazy family members above diligent and loyal staff. When you reward before a completed task, it is a bribe but after the task it is a proper and just reward.

PRAYER: 
Lord, baptize me with wisdom and discretion to employ the Law of Rewards in my life, my family and my career in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Ezekiel 3:16-6:14, Hebrews 4:1-16, Psalm 104:24-35, Proverbs 26:27

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:06am On Nov 03, 2018
SATURDAY, 3RD NOVEMBER, 2018

RECOGNIZE THE LAW OF DIFFERENCES ROMANS 12:3-8; 2 CORINTHIANS 10:11-12

When you start contemplating the greatness and success that God has for you, you will understand that the kingdom of God is established on the principles of differences not similarities. Life was designed for differences and you need to recognize these differences to make progress.

Everything functions on this same principle. Effective joining is along the line of differences. Differences are crucial in experiencing true unity. On the other hand, union is built on similarities which eventually leads to separation. Unity encourages you to recognize the difference between you and other people in your life or team because differences awakens you to your need for others but similarities eliminate this need.

When things are different, there is no basis for comparison and this eliminates competitive jealousy and all the evils associated with this. No two humans are the same and no two Christians are the same. Therefore, there is no need for competition. Orange is different from Mango fruit and as a result, none is better than the other. When two things are different, words like “better,” “superior,” “inferior,” etc. cannot be used to compare them. 

Have you ever noticed that God never uses language of comparison because it is uncalled for and they that compare themselves with themselves are not wise.
We are different from each other and the earlier we recognize this, the better we are able to appreciate the assignment that others have to do in our lives. This is why you never find phrases like “the fastest growing church,” “the largest organization,” “the richest assembly,” etc. in the Bible. People who speak like this are immature and don’t recognize the law of differences.

PRAYER: Lord, help me to recognize the contribution of people that you have placed in my life for my profiting in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Ezekiel 7:1-9:11, Hebrews 5:1-14, Psalm 105:1-15, Proverbs 26:28

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:27am On Nov 04, 2018
SUNDAY, 4TH NOVEMBER, 2018

THE LAW OF DIFFERENCES BRINGS ORDER, SAFETY AND DIGNITY
Acts 5:1-11; Daniel 5:1-5

Order, safety, decency and dignity are enhanced by the law of differences. People who despise the law of differences almost always find their experiences marked by dishonor and disarray. Some people have lost life and property because they ignored this crucial law. For example, a father must know the difference between his daughter and other women so that he doesn’t have sexual relationships with his daughter. Conversely, a girl must know the difference between her father and her father’s friend for sexual relationships. Otherwise, there will be terrible perversion when this crucial difference is ignored.

In pursuing profit, you need to know the difference between your church and your club. In fact, let me encourage you to recognize the difference between God’s sacred things and other secular things. If you don’t do this, you will get in serious trouble with God one day. Ignoring this difference was the reason why Ananias and Saphira lost their lives in Acts chapter 5. They were not the only liars in Jerusalem that day, but they lied to the wrong person (the Holy Spirit) and in the wrong place (the Church) and at the wrong time (during a move of God). They violated the law of differences and paid dearly with their lives.

In Daniel 5, King Belteshazzar also violated the law of differences by drinking from vessels consecrated to the Lord. He was not judged for drinking wine BUT for using the wrong cups. Beloved, do you know the difference between JEHOVAH and other gods? Do you apply that difference in your relationship with the divine things? Are you such a sinner that has no regards for righteous boundaries? God is calling you to return; understand the difference between the holy and common, so that you are not judged like Belteshazzar.

PRAYER: 
Lord, deliver me from the consequences of despising the law of differences. From today, I recognize the difference between the holy and the common and I honour what God has honoured in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Ezekiel 10:1-11:25, Hebrews 6:1-20, Psalm 105:16-36, Proverbs 27:1-2

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:23am On Nov 05, 2018
MONDAY, 5TH NOVEMBER, 2018

TRUE LEADERSHIP APPLIES THE LAW OF DIFFERENCES FOR PROFITING ALL
1 CORINTHIANS 12:14-17; AMOS 3:3

TRUE LEADERSHIP flows out of a genuine recognition, respect, accommodation and effective management of the law of differences. Leaders who treat differences in their team in the proper way achieve common and corporate goals. As a leader, increase your effectiveness by mastering how to look for people different from you who will add expertise and abilities to your team that you don’t have. Here are a few more truths I want you to understand:

1. Someone similar to you already has what you have so there may not be respect and unity between you.

2. To respect people correctly, always look for what is different about them. That is what you don’t have and may not have except you link with them. I tell people that in life you may discover that you only have half of what you need and you will find others who have the other half. You need to respect their half, acknowledge it and add it to your half in order to have a whole. The unfortunate thing is that some people despise the other person’s half and their journey is slowed down.

3. To respect yourself anywhere, find out what makes you different from others and don’t let anyone shift you from that. That is what makes you unique and that is what others do not have, and may never have, unless they respect you and reward you for it.

4. Never throw away your difference from others. That is your key to leadership and that is your merchandise at the negotiation table of honour!

5. In every class of beings, there is leadership. However, true leadership doesn’t dominate or control. Leadership is built around our differences.

PRAYER: 
Lord, baptize me with the anointing of recognition to walk profitably with all that You have sent into my life for my greatness.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Ezekiel 12:1-14:11, Hebrews 7:1-17, Psalm 105:37-45, Proverbs 27:3

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:53am On Nov 06, 2018
TUESDAY, 6TH NOVEMBER, 2018

TRUE LEADERSHIP APPLIES THE LAW OF DIFFERENCES FOR PROFITING ALL (2)
1 CORINTHIANS 12:14-27

Today we will continue with the truths that make the law of differences profit you in a leadership role

6. There are three attitudes people usually present to those in authority: slavery, rebellion and submission. Slavery is when you think the person in authority is created superior to you and you see him as doing you a favour. Rebellion is when you think you are superior in creation to the one in authority and you think you are doing him a favour. Submission is the recommended position we should have to authority. Here, you know that the one in authority is equal in creation but different in assignment and you cooperate to achieve the vision for the common good.

7. God never created any human better than another, but He created us different from each other.

8. No one is better than another human on the basis of colour, gender, age, race, creation or calling. We are only different from each other.

9. Celebrate the differences, do not oppose or despise them. That is the key to achievement.

10. Understand how and where you are different from the personalities God has allowed into your life. This will allow them release their God-given blessing into your life. They must allow reciprocation towards you to allow your God-given blessing flow to them. But you are not responsible for their attitude to your difference.

11. If you are in a right relationship, you will be different, and others will be from you.

12. Never let the differences bring division but let them unite and bring respect.

PRAYER: 
Lord, baptize me with wisdom to receive the blessings in the blessers you have joined to me at home, at work, in church and in life in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Ezekiel 14:12-16:41, Hebrews 7:18-28, Psalm 106:1-12, Proverbs 27:4-6

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:38am On Nov 07, 2018
WEDNESDAY, 7TH NOVEMBER, 2018

THERE IS NO IGNORANCE IN THE LAW OF GREATNESS
HEBREWS 5:4-5; 2 SAMUEL 15:4-6; 10-15

Legal experts tell us there is no ignorance in law; this is the reason why any contravention of the law of the land you live is punishable. Why do many people claim ignorance regarding the law of greatness? Incorporate these five corollaries of the Law of Greatness in your life’s journey and operations:

1. You cannot make yourself great: Only someone else can make you great. Satan tried to make himself great but failed.

2. Your greatness is locked up in the greatness of another:  Your greatness is locked up in the greatness of another, not in the littleness of another. You cannot build your reputation on the ruins of another person’s reputation. You can’t be a great pastor without a great flock. A great teacher is because of great students.

3. Find that person and hook up with him no matter your differences. Elijah and Elisha are a classic case of God joining an individual to someone to whom his greatness was attached.

4. Make the person great. In Hebrews 5: 4-5, we see Jesus Christ our Lord making the Father great. The Holy Spirit makes the Lord Jesus great because he does not speak of his own. You are to complete this person. Beware that you are not competing with the person you are to make great, else your greatness will not manifest.

5. Unwillingness to make another great is the reason for the smallness of many. The prodigal son was unwilling to make his father great. Absalom was unwilling to make David great and he died small. You can only be called a great father or husband if you raise great children and make your wife great. Greatness is a lifestyle not a title.

PRAYER: 
Lord, show me the person in whom my greatness is locked so I can team up with him on time; deliver me from the spirit of competition where I should be completing in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Ezekiel 16:42-17:24, Hebrews 8:1-13, Psalm 106:13-31, Proverbs 27:7-9

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:01am On Nov 08, 2018
THURSDAY, 8TH NOVEMBER, 2018

THE LAW OF MEASURES
Mark 4:23-25; 2 KINGS 4:1-7

Today, we will learn the law of measures and as soon as you understand this truth, you will see why people are different from each other in life. The Amplified Bible Classic Edition says “The measure [of thought and study] you give [to the truth you hear] will be the measure [of virtue and knowledge] that comes back to you—and more [besides] will be given to you who hear.” Stop approaching the Word of God carelessly because it will determine your measure from the Lord. Here are truths on the laws of measures you should understand:

1. Your measure determines God’s measure to you.

2. People are not blessed equally by God from the same message they hear.

3. The measure of study, attention and meditation you apply determines what truth you get out of a revelation.

4. The effort a man applies to the grace of God he has received determines the total outcome.

5. It is the physical side that we can control that determines how big we get with God, not the supernatural side that we cannot control. When you receive an impartation in church, God expects you to go and work with that grace you’ve received in order for it to manifest in your reality.

6. God will do for us supernaturally what we cannot do naturally.

7. God will not do for us supernaturally what we can and should do naturally.

8. The supernatural flow will stop when human obedience stops. Therefore, the degree of your human obedience determines the measure of supernatural flow you enjoy with God. The wife of the sons of prophets (2 Kings 4:1) could have been the wealthiest person alive if she got all the vessels in Israel.

PRAYER: 
Lord, I receive the grace for full obedience. Help me to follow through on every divine instruction you have given me in my Christian journey in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Ezekiel 18:1-19:14 Hebrews 9:1-10, Psalm 106:32-48, Proverbs 27:10

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 3:59am On Nov 09, 2018
FRIDAY, 9TH NOVEMBER, 2018

THE LAW OF MEASURES (2)
LUKE 6:36-38; Mark 4:23-25

Today, we conclude our lesson on the Law of Measures. Here are few more truths you need to understand:

9. To him that has, more will be given and to him that has nothing even what he has will be taken away. The measure of your concentration affects what you get when God is moving, and lack of concentration determines what you lose when God is moving.

10. The child of God that will lose things is the one that does not have what keeps things for God’s people. The word of God in your heart and your mouth is that force that keeps your own things from the destroyers and takers of life.

11. What will get anything for you on earth from God is the word of God that is alive in your heart and coming from your mouth. Therefore, the measure of things you get on earth will be determined by the measure of the word of God in your heart and your mouth!

12. As a child of God, if you don’t have physical things now, simply get the word of God in your heart in increasing measure and you will get those things. 

13. What are you concentrating on getting? Things or what gets things for God’s people? If you are merely focused on things, you may lack the power to keep them. But if you focus on the word of God, other things you need will be added and the enemy cannot take what you have.

14. The measure you give to anything or anyone on earth is the measure you will get back.

PRAYER: 
Lord, I believe your word and I pledge to put the highest priority on what You have said, so that the enemy will not exact upon me in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 
Ezekiel 20:1-49, Hebrews 9:11-28, Psalm 107:1-43, Proverbs 27:11

www.spiritmeat.net
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Pictures From The Dedication Of RCCG City Of David Trinity Towers / Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) / 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.