Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Spirit Meat Devotional - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Meat Devotional (51417 Views)

Spirit Meat Devotional January 13, : How To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotional For Jan. 10: Topic -how To Develop The Anointing Within / Spirit Meat Devotion By Rev. Olusola Areogun- The Holy Spirit An The Word Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:54am On Sep 23, 2020
*SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. OYENIKE AREOGUN*
Wednesday, 23rd September 2020

*TOPIC: DIVINE LEADING LEADS YOU TO WEALTH: ISAAC STAYS IN GERAR*
Genesis 26:2 - 3

*Always go to God for your peculiar instructions. He wants to lead you differently from the experiences of the generations before you.*

In Genesis 12, there was famine in the days of Abraham, and Abraham moved and went into Egypt. In Genesis 26, there was also famine in the days of Abraham’s son, Isaac. Isaac could have repeated the move of his father and gone to Egypt, but that would have been the wrong move for him. Instead, God told Isaac to sojourn in Gerar. His instruction was different from the instruction of his father. The divine leading for his father was to MOVE, his own divine leading was to STAY. *You cannot just copy another person’s instructions, even for the same set of circumstances, and expect the same result.*

Look at the result of Isaac’s stay in famine and a hostile land of the Philistines. Genesis 26:13 (AMPC) _“And the man became GREAT and gained more and more until he became very wealthy and distinguished.”_

*Do not just do things because someone else did it and obtained good results or because everyone around you is doing it. Pursue your own divine leading and obtain divine results.*

*PRAYER:* Holy Spirit, Your divine leading is the greatest source of wealth. Teach and instruct me in the way to go. Amen.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Isaiah 41:17-43:13, Ephesians 2:1-22, Psalms 67:1-7, Proverbs 23:29-35
———————

www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org
www.soundcloud.com/reverendareogun
www.dciradio.org
YouTube Channel- Sola Areogun Ministries
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorised the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the work.
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:13am On Sep 24, 2020
Thursday, 24th September 2020

*TOPIC: ANYTHING HE TELLS YOU TO DO, JUST DO IT*
John 2:5

Jesus and his disciples were invited to a marriage in Cana of Galilee. When wine finished during the event, the mother of Jesus came to Him and told Him the problem.

Mary must have had encounters with Jesus while living with Him and observing Him. She knew that Jesus could solve the most impossible problems. Also, she understood *the key to unlocking solutions through Jesus - do not argue, do not debate with Him and do not question Him. Rather, anything He tells you, even if it sounds crazy, just do it.* And truly, the instruction from Jesus to the servants at the wedding sounded crazy. Jesus told them, “…Fill the water pots with water”. Taking Mary’s counsel, they did.

As soon as they filled the water pots with water, Jesus followed up with another set of instructions. It was equally as ridiculous as the first one. “…Draw out now and take it to the governor of the feast”. Again, remembering Mary’s counsel, the servants obeyed Jesus.

What was the result? They had the best quality of tasteful wine and were preserved from the expense of purchasing new wine.

We should learn from the advice of Mary. *Take the instructions of divine leading from the Holy Spirit. You cannot choose to obey divine instructions only when they make sense to you.* Most of God’s instructions will not make sense, but they will make faith. Seek counsel by verifying your divine leading from your pastors and leaders in the body of Christ. *Make sure your divine leading agrees with the patterns of holiness and the nature of God’s spirit. Do not argue, debate or question the instruction, just do it.*

*PRAYER:* Father, Your instructions may not agree with my mind, but when I know it is from You, I’ll do it, in Jesus name, Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Isaiah 43:14-45:10, Ephesians 3:1-21, Psalms 68:1-18, Proverbs 24:1-2
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorised the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the work.
Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:07am On Sep 25, 2020
Friday, 25th September 2020

*TOPIC: WHEN OLD INSTRUCTIONS EXPIRE*
1 Kings 17:9

*When something that has been working is no longer working, it is time for another set of instructions.* However, you do not have to wait until what has been working does not work anymore. *God wants to lead you every day. Therefore, a continuous relationship with Him is vital for your everyday victory. You must accurately be in step with God,* not expecting Him to repeat the same instructions He gave you yesterday for today’s victory.

God’s original instruction to Elijah was to go to the brook Cherith where he was fed with bread and flesh twice daily by the ravens. He drank from the brook, but a time came when the brook dried up. Elijah could have complained, “Lord, why me? You told me to come here, and You have not failed to provide me with bread and meat all this time, but now the river is dried up. I will starve here.”

Instead of complaining, he sought God again. God had a new set of instructions this time to preserve him through a widow, and her son. The widow of Zarephath was close to starvation. She was on her last meal and was about to give up on herself and her son. Elijah’s new instruction was to go the widow and be sustained by her.

*Do not complain when what has always worked fails. God has not failed you yet. Seek Him for your new direction.*

*PRAYER:* Father, I obtain a fresh perspective today. You have not failed any man; You will not fail me. Bring me to the awareness of my new instructions. Amen.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Isaiah 45:11-48:11, Ephesians 4:1-16, Psalms 68:19-35, Proverbs 24:3-4
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:17am On Sep 26, 2020
Saturday, 26th September 2020

*TOPIC: JOSEPH’S ACCOUNT*
Genesis 41: 34

In Genesis 41, Joseph interpreted Pharaoh’s dream. The meaning of the dream was that there would be 7 years of plenty followed by 7 years of famine. *The instruction of the Lord came through Joseph to preserve the land of Egypt. In the 7 years of plenty, they were to save a fifth (20%) of all the country’s produce.* Pharaoh recognised the wisdom in Joseph’s instruction and mandated the instructions to be carried out throughout the land.

*When 7 years of plenty ended, 7 years of famine came, but their savings culture from the first 7 years preserved them.* The famine caught every other neighbouring nation and there was drought everywhere, but they had plenty. Other nations looked to them for survival. This made Egypt an economic powerhouse and they determined the fate of other nations. *They made money selling their preserved agricultural produce to other nations.* When those other nations had no more money to offer, they began to exchange their lands for food, thus enslaving themselves to Egypt.

*That was a strategy that came through divine instruction.* When the 7 years of famine were over, wealth had multiplied incredibly for Egypt. Obeying just one instruction brought enormous wealth, increase, and greatness to a country. *At the Dream City, we have tagged this strategy, ‘the Joseph account’ - save a minimum of 20% from your income in a non-withdrawal account for a minimum of 7 years. By doing this, you would have positioned yourself to emerge as an economic giant.*

*PRAYER:* Father, I receive discipline against spending all that I earn. Instead, I will save to achieve the economic future You have for me. Amen

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Isaiah 48:12-50:11, Ephesians 4:17-32, Psalms 69:1-18, Proverbs 24:5-6
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:03am On Sep 28, 2020
[27/09, 05:06] Spirit Meat: *SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. OYENIKE AREOGUN*
Sunday, 27th September 2020

*TOPIC: TAKE HOLD OF INSTRUCTIONS*
Proverbs 4:13

When your instruction comes, be sensitive. *Do not let the devil mesmerize spiritual, financial, or any other divine instructions to you.* Treasure your instructions. Do not overthink it or try to analyse it, just do it!

If you are told to pray for one hour in the spirit every day, treasure it and do it. If you are told to read a chapter of the Bible every day, treasure it and do it. *Throughout the pages of the bible, you can see the relationship between obedience to instruction and the fulfilment of destinies.*

Naomi gave Ruth the instructions that secured her place in Boaz's life. Mordecai gave Esther the instructions that settled her place of destiny as the Queen in Babylon. Paul gave Timothy and Titus the instructions that settled them in their apostolic destiny.

God has not changed; He still gives instructions. *Instructions can come to you directly from the Holy Spirit, through your spiritual father, or from the altar when ministration is going on.* Be sensitive to your instruction and be hostile to any negative instruction.

Your instruction may be a perpetual thing - something you will keep obeying, or it could have a life span. *Stay true to your instructions. As you move on with God, other instructions will be added to your previous instruction.* When a new instruction comes, do not drop the previous instruction, unless its life span has expired, and God has replaced it with another instruction.

*PRAYER:* I choose to be wise and commit to yield to the divine instructions for my life. I will not fail in destiny, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Isaiah 51:1-53:12, Ephesians 5:1-33, Psalms 69:19-36, Proverbs 24:7
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

[28/09, 05:42] Spirit Meat: *SPIRIT MEAT DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY REV. OLUSOLA AND REV. OYENIKE AREOGUN*
Monday, 28th September 2020

*TOPIC: GOD IS NOT AGAINST YOU HAVING THINGS; HE IS AGAINST THINGS HAVING YOU.*
Matthew 19:16-22

*The biggest problem of God’s people is that we have been lied to, and a lot of people have believed it.* People believe that what the devil has for his people is bigger and better than what God has for His people, which is not so. Nevertheless, how do we get what God has for His people? As we round off this month’s devotional, I want you to decide - will you pay the price?

*Some people do not care about what God is giving because that is not what they are living their lives by.* If you have given your time to read thus far, you have to make up your mind on this – God, I want the wealth that You give. Are you ready to pay the price?

I pray that you will see what God is saying in this month. *If you allow God to do it for you, it is only a matter of time. God is not against you having things; He is against things having you.* You may misunderstand and say God hates wealth, no! Worldly wealth can make a man’s motives completely demonized.

*I want you to decide to qualify for Zion wealth*. Jesus told the rich young ruler (Matthew 19:16-22) to go and sell all that he had, give the poor, and come and follow Him. Did it mean that He wanted him to do away with it? Sure! Because what God was going to give him was going to be bigger than what he already had.

*PRAYER:* Lord, I decide today to approach wealth in Your prescribed way and to pay the price to get what You are giving me in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Isaiah 54:1-57:14, Ephesians 6:1-24, Psalms 70:1-5, Proverbs 24:8
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 4:57am On Sep 29, 2020
Tuesday, 29th September 2020

*TOPIC: THE “PLUS GOD” FACTOR*
Genesis 1:28, Zechariah 4:10

There are times that God expects you to use the inherent wisdom that He has planted in you. *When He gives you something, He does not want you to go and eat it up. He expects you to multiply it before you start eating it.* The problem of God’s people has been premature consumption. *When God adds Himself to something, the speed begins to be turned over, and it multiplies and increases at an alarming rate.*

When God made Adam, He spoke to Adam but prophesied to Adam and Eve… _“Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion ….”_ (Genesis‬. 1:28‬ ‭KJV‬‬). Currently, we have many human beings on earth, yet can can’t count the number of human beings that had lived and died. Some countries have been recorded to have over one billion people, and there are still many people that have not been counted. An uncountable number of people out of just two (Adam and Eve). ‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

A 200-naira business can become a multi-billion-naira business. Some of you have despised the days of small things, yet the bible says... _“For who hath despised the day of small things?"_ (Zechariah.‬ ‭4:10‬ ‭KJV‬‬). You despised something because it is small. *Don’t forget that it is not the strength of that thing that will bring the blessing; it is what is coming on it, working with it, and touching it.* ‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

*When God opens your spirit, you will know that you are not alone. You are in business with God, and would know that the anointing makes a difference. The anointing is an accelerator, a booster, a yeast; it blows things up out of normal proportion.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I pray that my spirit man will open to see the virtue and the force of heaven that God is bringing upon my spirit in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Isaiah 57:15-59:21, Philippians 1:1-26, Psalms 71:1-24, Proverbs 24:9-10
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:50am On Sep 30, 2020
Wednesday, 30th September 2020

*TOPIC: STEPPING INTO THE SUPERNATURAL*
Ecclesiastes 5:9

Finally, for this month, *I pray that God will release that anointing to profit upon you.* You have seen natural profiting when you sell an item and you are happy, but *God wants to move you to a realm of supernatural profit where you cannot explain the rate at which something is turning on something.* It is a realm where it is as if angels have gone to town, recruiting customers on your behalf. If you do not have any business, as you read this, an anointing is going to rest upon your spirit to give you the business, that you must do! *The truth is if you do not do business, your blessing will be limited.*

*As a salary earner, God has no room to bless you.* Take it, or leave it, but that is the truth! I don’t care if you are a Professor and you earn so much as a salary; that’s all you have every month, nothing more, nothing less. *However, when you get into the dimension of trading (God expects His people to trade), angels are waiting to recruit customers on your behalf. Forces of heaven are waiting for you.*

You have only one job that you are doing, earning a salary and you are complaining that things are tight, why will things not be tight? You are not creating room for the blessing God wants to pour into your life. I am not referring to those that God has called to full-time ministry; do not die before your time trying to do business. Many people have done it, and God will just withdraw them home before their time, but for normal people of God, *He expects you to trade or else He will not have room.*

*PRAYER:* Father, I am registering myself for Zion wealth. Whatever I need to separate from, show me. Today, I am asking for the workings of the Holy Spirit in my life that will help me to know what You are not giving or bringing to me. I will not desire them, thank You Lord.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Isaiah 60:1-62:5, Philippians 1:27-2:18, Psalms 72:1-20, Proverbs 24:11-12
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:11am On Oct 01, 2020
Thursday, 1st October 2020

*TOPIC: THE DESTINY OF THE DANIEL’S COMPANY*
Galatians 4:4-5

*Happy new month! This month, we are going to be focusing on God’s process of preparing Daniels for their destiny in life.* As a prophet of God living in Babylon, Daniel remained true to God even within the corrupt society he found himself. In these last days, God is raising many people after the order of Daniel as His secret weapon. They will be *disguised prophetic professionals that God will use to wrap-up His programme on the earth.*

However, it is not enough to only know about your prophetic destiny as a Daniel, you must also prepare for it. *God’s pattern has always been to process a man for the destiny He planned for him, and He does not spare any effort in preparing that man.* When God begins to prepare a man, it means there is a season that He is getting the man ready for. That season is a broad period, and in that season is a time frame called the fullness of time. The fullness of time is when everything is ripe enough for that man to show up.

Through this month, we would explore critical learnings and a training programme that this company of people must go through to function effectively in their roles in these end times.

*Are you ready to cooperate with the processing of God to prepare you for your destiny as a Daniel?*

*PRAYER:* Dear Lord, I make a commitment today to cooperate with the making process of the destiny You have for me in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Isaiah 62:6-65:25, Philippians 2:19-3:3, Psalms 73:1-28, Proverbs 24:13-14
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:41am On Oct 02, 2020
Friday, 2nd October 2020

*TOPIC: THE PRACTICAL PREPARATIONS FOR THE PROPHETIC*
Esther 2:5-7, 1 Samuel 17:34-37

There are two sides of life - the prophetic and the practical side. *The prophetic side of life is the divine side of your life and God uses practical things to prepare you for prophetic things.* Many people have not stepped into the prophetic side of their lives because they neglected the practical things to usher them into it.

To some people, Bible study is ordinary, but for the person that God is preparing for the future, it is where you are receiving the material that will get you ready for that future. *The interpretation you give to your current season will determine whether you are going to the next one or not.*

Esther found herself as an orphan in the custody of Mordecai, but the Bible never mentioned what became of the children of Mordecai. This is because Mordecai was not a destiny coach to them. While Esther was learning under their father the same wisdom that prepared her, they might have been taking him for granted.

My wife will always say she was my first student. Whenever she says that, she is not doing it to flatter me or boost my ego. I used to take them to the village back then when the ministry started, and we will be on a mountain for three days. Even though we were engaged to marry at that time, she didn’t treat me as her fiancé; rather, she embraced the training programme. She could have decided not to take that season serious but now she is enjoying the benefits of committing to that destiny-preparation programme.

*PRAYER:* Dear Lord, give me the understanding to identify the practical things You are currently using to prepare me for my prophetic destiny in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Isaiah 66:1-24, Philippians 3:4-21, Psalm 74:1-23, Proverbs 24:15-16
———————

www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
———————

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:31am On Oct 05, 2020
Monday, 5th October 2020

*TOPIC: GOD WANTS TO DRAW YOU TO HIMSELF*
2 Corinthians 3:18

The place of intimacy with God is a very important one for people that will operate in the Daniel’s company. *In the modern world where we are living, it is very easy to become engrossed in several activities and lose touch with God.*

Sometimes, the hearts of people are lured away from consecration, intimacy, and the sweetness of fellowship by many things. *Many people are just involved in the mechanics of going to church. They are in the church, but their hearts are not in the church;* they are in the church but have too many distractions in their lives. *God does not want anything sharing your love and devotion, so He will arrange situations to draw you back to Himself.* This is very important for Daniels in order to function effectively in their world.

*Situations that you call negative may not be so to God because God is not committed to your comfort but to His purpose in your life; He is committed to your intimacy with Him.* Every other thing is just an addendum, a means to an end. God can take anything that will lead you away from Him away from you, but not in a permanent sense; He takes them away from you to get your attention.

Once God gets your attention, things will start flowing again. *You may look in your life now and it looks like nothing is happening; it may even look like things are not happening as you want them to or as they used to. Maybe God is simply trying to get your attention.* Give Him your attention and everything will start flowing back again.

*PRAYER:* Lord, draw me back to Your presence for sweet fellowship with You to be restored in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Jeremiah 4:19-6:15, Colossians 1:18-2:7, Psalms 77:1-20, Proverbs 24:23-25
—————————-
Dearly Beloved of God,

Greetings of love in Jesus name!

You are specially invited to the upcoming *ALL NATIONS WOMEN CONGRESS ON WORLD EVANGELIZATION (October) 2020 [Recap]* - where *Rev (Mrs) Oyenike Areogun* will be ministering in the power of the Holy Ghost to all women of every nation of the earth!

*Date & Time:*
Friday | 23.10.2020 | 4pm (GMT +1)
Saturday | 24.10.2020 | 8am (GMT+1)

*Join us Online via;*
www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming
www.dciradio.org
www.facebook.com/reverendareogun
www.vimeo.com/solaareogunministries

*Register today via:* www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/events/anwc/

*For Enquiries call*
+2348105864579
+2349090003891
+2349079912254

Come, all things are ready!
God bless you.
—————————-
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 9:07am On Oct 06, 2020
Tuesday, 6th October 2020

*TOPIC: WHAT YOU ARE CHOSEN FOR AS A DANIEL*
1 Samuel 17:15-30

*The way God works with His people is that when you meet what you are anointed for, something will be stirred up in your spirit.* What is making people afraid must be stirring something in the chosen man.

When David came to the battlefield in 1 Samuel 17, everyone who heard Goliath was not ready for him. They were not prepared for Goliath though they were facing him. All the Israelites in the army of Saul including Saul were not chosen for Goliath. They were not ready for Goliath so they couldn't handle him.

Although they carried weapons, every time they heard Goliath's voice, they were scared. It struck terror in them and they pulled back, but here was David who came into the field bearing cheese and other provisions meant for his brothers. It was then that Goliath stood up to speak and David heard him. *Something rose inside him – this is a sign that you are anointed for it.* It may be a job, it may be an opportunity, an offer, or anything. *Once you begin to see those signals, then you should begin to get ready. There is nothing as shameful and tragic as to meet your day and not be ready.*

*The brothers of David were not ready for Goliath because they were not chosen for Goliath, but David was prepared for him.* All the preparations of David in fighting the lion and the bear met the purpose and he was ready for his day. *Will you be ready for your day?*

*PRAYER:* Dear Lord, help me to consistently walk in the accuracy of my preparation so as to be ready for my day in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Jeremiah 6:16-8:7, Colossians 2:8-23, Psalms 78:1-31, Proverbs 24:26
—————————-
Dearly Beloved of God,

You are specially invited to the upcoming *ALL NATIONS WOMEN CONGRESS ON WORLD EVANGELIZATION (October) 2020 [Recap]* - where *Rev (Mrs) Oyenike Areogun* will be ministering in the power of the Holy Ghost to all women of every nation of the earth!

*Join us Online via;*
www.dciradio.org

*For Enquiries call*
+2348105864579
+2349090003891
+2349079912254

God bless you.
—————————-
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:02am On Oct 08, 2020
Thursday, 8th October 2020

*TOPIC: DIVINE CLUES FOR A DANIEL*
1 Samuel 17:55 – 18:5

*God always gets you ready and gives you a clue. Divine success always leaves a clue. Watch the people that God arranges you to fellowship around regularly.* When people leave an impression on you, it is a sign to you because God takes you to meet people that you are going to hang around later on, or gets you to a level that you are still going to occupy ahead of time just to get a taste and a feel. People that are going to enter into ministry already have a sense of that. People that are going to be in the wealth side of the kingdom have an idea of that.

For example, David was going to be king, but God had supernaturally arranged that through the battle with Goliath, Saul would notice him, and Saul brought him to stay with him. So as a 17-year old boy, he was already in the palace; but he was not there to be carried away with all the things in the palace, *he was there to learn how not to behave when he becomes the king.*

*When you get around where you are going to stay permanently, your greatest enemy is the spirit of familiarity.* Once that spirit assaults you, you will miss the purpose of God bringing you close, which is to cultivate a sense of awe and deep-seated respect. *Once you begin to have wrong attitudes around sacred things, you are going to lose divine access. Remember, as a Daniel, you are God's choice and you must never lose sight of who you are.*

*PRAYER:* Dear Lord, help me to correctly identify the divine clues You send my way for my destiny journey and deliver me from every spirit of familiarity in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Jeremiah 10:1-11:23, Colossians 3:18-4:18, Psalm 78:56-72, Proverbs 24:28-29
—————————-
Dearly Beloved of God,

*Join us Online via;*
www.dciradio.org

*For Enquiries call*
+2348105864579
+2349090003891
+2349079912254

God bless you.
—————————-
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 9:16am On Oct 09, 2020
Friday, 9th October 2020

*TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING THE CLUES THAT DESTINY BRINGS FOR DANIELS (I)*
Daniel 1:4-15

*The Daniel’s company is the last company that God is bringing on the scene for the end-time battle. They are the most elite special agent of the kingdom* that God is raising, training and equipping. *These men have clarity and commitment to kingdom purpose.* As one of the Daniel’s company, you must be able to identify the clues that destiny is bringing your way.

*The first clue is that you need to see the places and people around you that you are being linked with.* You may find yourself among seemingly great people, and the setting of the meeting looks innocent. Take it seriously and never trivialize such opportunities. As a captive in Babylon, Daniel and his colleagues were under the prince of the eunuchs. They did not take the opportunity for granted. Melzar could take a risk to feed them with the diet they requested based on the trust he had for Daniel at the expense of his own life (Daniel 1:9-10).

*The second clue you must be sensitive to is that while Daniels are going through training and following God’s methods and systems, the devil will be secretly and openly wooing other people with worldly alternatives.* It may seem as if Daniels are fools and maybe following an archaic system, while others are taking a faster and cheaper route to the top. Your colleagues may be making seemingly good progress using alternative satanic methods. These are people that bring damage to systems in the world and the church today. *However, God is raising Daniels to build up systems and structures that have been damaged and to change people who have failed God.*

*PRAYER:* Lord baptize me with the understanding of my assignment; help me to follow through in Your ways and methods.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Jeremiah 12:1-14:10, 1 Thessalonians 1:1-2:8, Psalms 79:1-13, Proverbs 24:30-34
—————————-
Dearly Beloved of God,

*Join us Online via;*
www.dciradio.org

*For Enquiries call*
+2348105864579
+2349090003891
+2349079912254

God bless you.
—————————-
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2020
Saturday, 10th October 2020

*TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING THE CLUES THAT DESTINY BRINGS FOR DANIELS (2)*
Daniel 1:6-15

We will continue with another clue that destiny may bring your way as a Daniel. This clue is to *mind what will matter later.* Daniel was a man of integrity and was upright. He had mastered how to mind what will matter later. *Don’t give a chance to any shortcoming in your life as you go through your training.* Not taking heed to little or critical things has made some people fall from grace to grass.

Have you not seen people who forged certificates to get an admission or a job, forged visa to travel abroad, gave false information or impression on visa applications? These are faults following such people to the height of destiny and these same faults will bring them down. *God always tries to help people deal with negative circumstances in their lives; however, if you refuse to deal with such issues, they will become calamities for you when you get to a place of prominence in the future.*

When they tell you that somebody fell from grace to grass, observe, because the snake that bit him in the height of grace climbed with him from the grass. That snake was hanging on his trousers as he was climbing. He felt the weight of the snake but refused to shake it off. *God intends to let you feel the weight of the snake so shake it off now before that thing shakes you off from the height of destiny* because the higher you go in life, the more painful and damaging a fall will be for you and the Kingdom of God. *Even if it does not make sense to anyone, mind it, pay attention to it.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, help me to shake off every fault and shortcoming in my life; I will not fall from grace to grass.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Jeremiah 14:11-16:15, 1 Thessalonians 2:9-3:13, Psalm 80:1-19, Proverbs 25:1-5
—————————-
Dearly Beloved of God,

*Join us Online via;*
www.dciradio.org

*For Enquiries call*
+2348105864579
+2349090003891
+2349079912254

God bless you.
—————————-
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:45am On Oct 12, 2020
Sunday, 11th October 2020

*TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING THE CLUES THAT DESTINY BRINGS FOR DANIELS (3)*
Daniel 1:8; 1 Corinthians 10:13

*The third clue that we will be considering today is temptation.* The devil will show up with different temptations while Daniels are going through training and walking the road to the top. *The sense of value that you have for your future is a factor of your defence mechanism* because some of the temptations will be so juicy and enticing that the only thing weightier than that temptation is where you are going.

*Don’t allow a temporary solution that the devil is offering you at the moment to distract you from what God has for you in the nearest future. Don’t look for what God is not giving you.* Whatever the devil is bringing is lesser than what is waiting for you in your place of destiny. If you fall for the temptation of the devil, it will mortgage your future. The offer of the devil will reduce you and cause you to stumble on the road of destiny.

*Focusing on your future and what God has set for you is the only antidote to the offer of the devil.* A vision of your future is the only thing that will be stronger than what the devil is offering. It will take a lot of endurance to focus on what God has set ahead of you without being distracted by the devil (Hebrews 12:2-3). *If you don’t master how to endure hardness, you may go through training, but there is a tendency to fall for the offer of the devil.* God will not allow you to be tempted above what you can bear.

*PRAYER:* Holy Spirit, help me to be sensitive to every deceptive demonic offer. I will not fall victim of what the devil is bringing.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Jeremiah 16:16-18:23, 1 Thessalonians 4:1-5:3, Psalm 81:1-16, Proverbs 25:6-8
—————————-
Dearly Beloved of God,

*Join us Online via;*
www.dciradio.org

*For Enquiries call*
+2348105864579
+2349090003891
+2349079912254

God bless you.
—————————-
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

The general public is hereby informed that exclusive copyright subsists in this work and therefore any attempt to reproduce, copy, distribute to public for commercial purposes, publish any translation of the work, make any film in respect of the work, make an adaptation of the work, either the whole or substantial part of the work, either in its original form or in any form recognisably derived from the original is an infringement on the right of the author and subject to litigation unless and except the author has officially and clearly authorised the said person or persons or the author is clearly acknowledged in the work
Monday, 12th October 2020

*TOPIC: UNDERSTANDING THE CLUES THAT DESTINY BRINGS FOR DANIELS (4)*
Daniel 1:7

*The final clue we will be dealing with is the subtle operations of the devil against Daniels.* Once the devil identifies a Daniel, he will try to work on him. Every Daniel must understand the working of the devil. Did you notice that he started by trying to change the name of Daniel? They gave them names after their gods and then moved to fashion and dress change.

*You must be careful as a Christian such that as you begin to rise and get to high places, the pressure of success does not make you fall.* Daniels don’t follow worldly styles that are in vogue. As a lady, do you have to show your cleavage because that is what is in vogue? What is in vogue also takes people to hell. The enemy is changing many Daniels’ dressing, character, decisions and lifestyle today in the name of the ‘in thing’.

The devil’s goal is to mortgage people’s destinies so that by the time you get there as a Christian, they say you are one of them. *You are not one of them! You can't change a people that you are already part of in culture and values. You must be different! That you’ve attained a position of prominence in destiny doesn’t change God’s expectations of you.*

*Be sensitive; the devil wants to bring mixtures into your life to pollute your spirit and reduce the potency of your destiny.* Daniel could have accepted the king’s meal, but he would have remained normal, like others. He rejected the offer and decided to stay pure and eventually became ten times better.

*PRAYER:* Whoever, whatever, wherever, anything or anyone at all that the devil is using to bring mixtures into my life, I throw you out in the name of Jesus.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Jeremiah 19:1-21:14, 1 Thessalonians 5:4-28, Psalm 82:1-8, Proverbs 25:9-10
—————————-
Dearly Beloved of God,

*Join us Online via;*
www.dciradio.org

*For Enquiries call*
+2348105864579
+2349090003891
+2349079912254

God bless you.
—————————-
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:02am On Oct 14, 2020
Wednesday, 14th October 2020

*TOPIC: THE MARKS OF A DANIEL (2)*
Daniel 1: 4-6

Today, we will continue on the second characteristic that marks out a Daniel. You must begin to check your associations. *You don't have any control over who you are born with, but you have control over who you associate with.* Your association has a lot of roles to play in critical moments of life if you are going to be a member of the Daniel’s company. When Daniel was made a ruler over all the provinces in Babylon, he requested of the king that the men in his company be made leaders over the affairs of the state.

Whether you like it or not, everyone has a company. You must be able to identify the company you are in at every juncture in your journey on this planet. You must ask what company you should keep. Should you be keeping company with foolish people with no future ambition? *We can know the vision you have of your destination by the company you keep.* If you are going somewhere serious, you can't be walking with people that are not going anywhere.

*Wrong companies will lead you to the wrong destination. Get your associations right, and you will be on the road to the peak of your destiny.* Daniel chose people he could pray with and seek the face of God together; men who were not ashamed of their spiritual roots when they got to a high platform in life. That was why the king said they should be chosen because the devil is looking for people to choose to pervert and train them in his ways.

*PRAYER:* Holy Spirit, lead me to the right company of my destiny. Help me to be sensitive to every wrong company of men that are dangerous to my destiny.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Jeremiah 23:21-25:38, 2 Thessalonians 2:1-17, Psalms 84:1-12, Proverbs 25:15
—————————-
Dearly Beloved of God,

*Join us Online via;*
www.dciradio.org

*For Enquiries call*
+2348105864579
+2349090003891
+2349079912254

God bless you.
—————————-
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:00am On Oct 15, 2020
Thursday, 15th October 2020

*TOPIC: THE MARKS OF A DANIEL (3)*
Daniel 1:8, 3:16-18, Genesis 39:7-13

*Another mark of the Daniels is that they have unusual strength of purpose. The strength of your purpose as a Daniel must be greater than your desire (Daniel 1:cool.* If your purpose is greater than your desire, you will do noble things in life, but if your desire is stronger than your purpose, you will do crazy things.

*Daniels are decided men. They are men that take right and strong decisions in the direction of their purpose.* Daniels are men that say, “I won't be polluted. Everybody may be doing it, but I will not!” What is not right, is not right; you can't make it right by dressing it up in a different colour. Why will God allow you as a medical doctor to have a girl come to your clinic to have an abortion, and you don’t see anything wrong in it? God allowed that girl to come to you so that you can save that life. You are expected to sit her down and tell her the reasons why God brought her to you.

*You might have made a mistake in the past, brace up quickly, the future is still ahead of you.* If you stumble and fall, only the people that saw you fall will know that you fell. If you get up on time and start running, nobody will know.

*Sometimes you find yourself in very messy situations, but you must take your stand* just like Joseph refused to compromise with the wife of Potiphar, and Daniel refused to compromise and stain himself with the king’s meat.

*PRAYER:* Lord, grant me the strength and capacity to confront every negative situation and challenge at every juncture on the journey of my destiny.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Jeremiah 26:1-27:22, 2 Thessalonians 3:1-18, Psalms 85:1-13, Proverbs 25:16
—————————-
Dearly Beloved of God,

*Join us Online via;*
www.dciradio.org

*For Enquiries call*
+2348105864579
+2349090003891
+2349079912254

God bless you.
—————————-
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:46am On Oct 16, 2020
Friday, 16th October 2020

*TOPIC: THE MARKS OF A DANIEL (4)*
Daniel 1:20, 6:4

The fourth mark of the Daniel’s company that we will examine today is that *Daniels go the whole length of being the best they can be physically and spiritually.* Daniels have all that the best of what the world can offer in their field, but they also have the extra, which is the best in the Kingdom. *In the Daniel’s company, you will find professionals, successful traders, brilliant professors, etc. who will bring the Holy Ghost’s influence on their activities in the market.*

*The Daniel’s company is not meant for arrogant believers,* but Christians like Esther, who will always refer back to Mordecai; Christians like Ruth, who will still take the wisdom of Naomi; men like Joseph, who at the height of lifting knew the difference between Pharaoh his boss and Jacob his father - he knew who to prostrate to. *They are not like some big men that come to church today and pocket their pastors.*

*Three critical features mark out the Daniel’s company:*

*1. They are prophetic:* Their spiritual side is sound and solid. Though Daniel was a prince serving in the palace of a king, he had the understanding of visions and dreams.

*2. They are professionals:* You can't fault them in their field. When it comes to the best that the world has, they have it. The spirit of excellence is upon them.

*3. They are fathered:* They are submissive to the structure of the Kingdom and are followers of the Kingdom.

*In these last days, members of the Daniel’s company are God’s choice for a particular time, opportunity, place, people, and purpose.*

*PRAYER:* Father, I receive the grace and capacity to be all that You want me to be. I will always be Your choice Lord, for Your purpose and plan on earth.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Jeremiah 28:1-29:32, 1 Timothy 1:1-20, Psalms 86:1-17, Proverbs 25:17
—————————-
Dearly Beloved of God,

*Join us Online via;*
www.dciradio.org

*For Enquiries call*
+2348105864579
+2349090003891
+2349079912254

God bless you.
—————————-
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:19am On Oct 17, 2020
Saturday, 17th October 2020

*TOPIC: THE DIVINE MAKING OF A DANIEL (1)*
Daniel 2:10-18, Daniel 2:19, 27-30

Let us continue today by looking at one *crucial component of the making of a Daniel – submission to training.* There are two types of training going on in the world:

*1. There is one that the devil is supervising by familiar spirits to recruit people.* Sometimes ago, a girl came to our church, her mother had trained her to use her body to lure men. I had to warn pastors that if they were not strong enough in themselves, they should not handle the girl’s case. This girl knew no life other than the life that a woman uses what she has to get what she wants. That life is supervised by the devil.

*2. On the other hand, you can allow God to supervise your life* like He supervised Esther's life or like He supervised Peter's life. If you don't allow God to supervise your life, there are familiar spirits that have been looking for permission to arrange your life.

*Daniels are men that are under the leadership of fathers in the kingdom.* They understand who they are and know who is who in their lives. Most men in the world that are highly trained know how to separate the soul and the body, and ordinary men only live around the body. *These Daniels have mastered the separation between the spirit and the soul,* so that even when others still think the soul and the spirit are the same, they have mastered the separation, and you see them take off from revelations and instructions of heaven.

*PRAYER:* Father, I submit my life to You for training. Holy Spirit, lead me to my trainer and help me to master the separation between the soul and the spirit in Jesus name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Jeremiah 30:1-31:26, 1 Timothy 2:1-15, Psalms 87:1-7, Proverbs 25:18-19
—————————-
Dearly Beloved of God,

*Join us Online via;*
www.dciradio.org

*For Enquiries call*
+2348105864579
+2349090003891
+2349079912254

God bless you.
—————————-
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 8:21am On Oct 18, 2020
Sunday, 18th October 2020

*TOPIC: THE DIVINE MAKING OF A DANIEL (2)*
Daniel 2:10-19, 27-30

We will continue from where we stopped yesterday. *Daniels are men that are not moved by things.* They are not men that see an occultist and hail him/her. Anyone that does not respect God is not respected in their eyes; they don't abuse them but they carry themselves with a sense of dignity. Daniel told the king, “…Let your gift be to another” (Daniel 5:17).

This call is not only for people in the full-time ministry. Daniel was not a pastor, but I don't know any prophet whose accuracy in the prophetic was as sharp as that of Daniel. Joseph was not a full-time pastor, yet he told his children, “…Don't bury my bones in Egypt. God will visit you, so carry my bones from here” (Genesis 50:25).

In Matthew 27:50-53, the Bible says, “… and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, and came out of the graves after his resurrection, …”. Joseph was one of them that day. By faith, he transported his bones hundreds of years ahead to where a prophetic event would happen.

Those are members of the Daniel’s company. They are men that see far and work with a 20-50 vision. *They see tomorrow and they take decisions today based on that tomorrow.* They are not men like Esau, with 50-20 vision, that sacrificed tomorrow for the sake of today. I believe everyone is God's choice for a time. People may be deliberating about choosing you for a post or not; even without you fighting, people are fighting and voting for you, and it may be that your time is fast approaching. *Don't let them find fault with you.*

*PRAYER:* Father, I choose Your choice for me. I ask that You will order my steps into training and sensitize me to it in Jesus name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Jeremiah 31:27-32:44, 1 Timothy 3:1-16, Psalms 88:1-18, Proverbs 25:20-22
—————————-
Dearly Beloved of God,

*Join us Online via;*
www.dciradio.org

*For Enquiries call*
+2348105864579
+2349090003891
+2349079912254

God bless you.
—————————-
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:45am On Oct 19, 2020
Monday, 19th October 2020

*TOPIC: THE DIVINE MAKING OF A DANIEL (3)*
Daniel 2:10-18, Daniel 2:19, 27-30

Daniels must step into some serious waters of the Holy Ghost. Whether now or later, there are great things ahead of you in future, but *when you get there, will you be what God wants you to be?* Great battles may be waiting in front of you; therefore, *you must get yourself loaded now so that when those battles come, you will use them to shine instead of being embarrassed.*

If you got born again when you were young, ideally you should be a leader in the Daniel’s company, but *the devil is a master at giving alternatives to the plan and destiny of God for a man.* That is why you see a lady, who is supposed to be an Esther or a Ruth, behaving like a Delilah around a Mordecai.

*The decision to be a Daniel is for those people who are submitting to a divine process.* It could be that you are on that process already but God is now giving meaning to things that you have gone through. If your father died while you were young and you had to take up the leadership role as a young man, such that the force inside you at age 42 is found only in the lives of men of 67 years, why did God allow that to happen to you? Perhaps, *God is waiting for such a time like this to begin to open doors that He has restrained* because if He had opened the door, it would have entered into your head. *Take your training serious because where you're going is serious.* I want you to tell God, “Lord, here am I.”

*PRAYER:* Father, train me for Your end-time Daniel’s Company move. I receive help to take my training serious in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Jeremiah 33:1-34:22, 1 Timothy 4:1-16, Psalm 89:1-13, Proverbs 25:23-24
—————————-
Dearly Beloved of God,

*Join us Online via;*
www.dciradio.org

*For Enquiries call*
+2348105864579
+2349090003891
+2349079912254

God bless you.
—————————-
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:25am On Oct 20, 2020
Tuesday, 20th October 2020

*TOPIC: TRAINING THROUGH SENDING*
Luke 22:7-13, 2 Kings 3:11, Genesis 37:12-4; 41:14-16

*Everybody is ordinary until trained. Training produces specialness, and training is a product of a process.* As parents, you must be careful. If you have a 16-year old daughter and you have a housemaid, you are destroying your daughter. Sack every house help and let your daughter become the house help; otherwise, it is the house help that will be learning how to become a wife.

Someone said, “No one will use me.” Someone will use you, whether God or the devil. You choose who. *There is a place in life where you can only learn by being sent and you won't know how to do some things until somebody puts you to work somewhere.* So that's how God gets you ready to be free. You will not be free until you are first of all bound righteously. Pray for yourself that the Lord will bind you so that you can be free.

If you want to be financially free, bind yourself now. *Bind yourself with some laws.* For someone who is overweight now and going towards premature death, the doctor will tell him to bind himself by waking up early in the morning and going through a rigorous training programme, changing his diet and so on.

Like Elisha, will you respond today and say, _*“Lord, let my training kick off and let my manifestation be correct and sure, not incomplete”?*_ The Bible says, “For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God” (Rom. 8:19).

*PRAYER:* Father, send me and train me, I pray. I receive grace to go all the way with Your process for me in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Jeremiah 35:1-36:32, 1 Timothy 5:1-25, Psalm 89:14-37, Proverbs 25:25-27
—————————-
Dearly Beloved of God,

*Join us Online via;*
www.dciradio.org

*For Enquiries call*
+2348105864579
+2349090003891
+2349079912254

God bless you.
—————————-
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:33am On Oct 22, 2020
Wednesday, 21st October 2020

*TOPIC: THE DANIEL’S SENSE OF THE DESTINATION (1)*
Jeremiah 29:11, Deuteronomy 32:10-12

*God always has a place in mind that He is taking you; He has a destination in mind for you.* When the Bible describes God as the Eagle, it shows the training nature of the Father. He is not just looking to gather a family; *He is a Gatherer who cares, but He is also a Trainer,* and the goal of God, the ultimate purpose of God for your life, will come as you embrace Him as a Trainer.

Most people enjoy Him as the Gatherer; He gathers us together in church and we see ourselves. *God wants us to recognize that He is a Trainer.* You must always have the destination in your mind because God has something in mind. When He called the children of Israel and formed a nation out of them, He had something in mind. He had a place where He was taking them and those who embraced that process entered into that place. Those of them who didn't embrace it found themselves moving backwards as God was moving forward.

If you are travelling and you find yourself in a tunnel, in a stationary vehicle while other vehicles are moving fast beside you, it won’t look like you are static, it will look like you are moving backwards. *There is no place for stagnancy in the spirit realm; you are either moving forward or going backwards in the Spirit. The only way to keep moving forward and making progress is to discover God's destination for you (God's purpose – what He has in mind) and team up with it.* You may not have a precise picture of where He is going with you, but you know He is going somewhere. *So what God gives you is a sense of going somewhere.*

*PRAYER:* Father, I ask that You sharpen my sensitivity to the destiny and purpose You have for me in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Jeremiah 37:1-38:28, 1 Timothy 6:1-21, Psalm 89:38-52, Proverbs 25:28
—————————-
Dearly Beloved of God,

*Join us Online via;*
www.dciradio.org

*For Enquiries call*
+2348105864579
+2349090003891
+2349079912254

God bless you.
—————————-
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Thursday, 22nd October 2020

*TOPIC: THE DANIEL’S SENSE OF THE DESTINATION (2)*
Jeremiah 29:11, Deuteronomy 32:10-12

Let us continue from where we stopped yesterday. The point you must take today is that *the sense of a journey is one of the keys to safety in Christianity. You must never develop a sense of arrival.* Once you develop a sense of arrival, you will disembark from the vehicle.

I remember when I met my wife and we got engaged, I told her and the brethren in the ministry at that time that I was going somewhere. I told her, “I’m going somewhere and I don't want us to get there and they say let Rev. Areogun's wife come and speak and then you begin to mumble words.” She asked me, “What are you going to do to help me?’’ The only thing I could do for her then was to give her a Bible. I told her, “Read this Bible very well. When we get to where we are going, the rest will take care of itself.” She took it seriously and we are getting there gradually day by day. We are not there yet, we are still on the journey.

*The devil is either going to take you or God is going to take you.* I'm not ready to be taken, I don't know about you. Paul said, _“… but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before …”_ (Php. 3:13). *So you must always have that sense of going somewhere.* I am not where I’m going yet but I’m not where I used to be. Things are changing in me and I’m making progress. I have that sense of making progress.

*PRAYER:* Father, deliver me from every sense of arrival. Help me to reach forward daily for those things ahead in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Jeremiah 39:1-41:18, 2 Timothy 1:1-18, Psalm 90:1-91:16, Proverbs 26:1-2
—————————-
Dearly Beloved of God,

*Join us Online via;*
www.dciradio.org

*For Enquiries call*
+2348105864579
+2349090003891
+2349079912254

God bless you.
—————————-
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:07am On Oct 23, 2020
Friday, 23rd October 2020

*TOPIC: CHERISH GOD’S TREASURE IN YOU*
Genesis 25:31-32

Some people will trade away their tomorrow for a pot of pottage today as Esau did. He said, _“What profit is this thing to me?”_ *Don't trade away what is precious in your life.* There is something in your life that God gave you when you came here that will make sure you are not a beggar on this planet. Everybody has it but many people trade it away, looking for something else.

*There is something divine in you;* it may be your talent, it may be something else, but when you link up with God, He will show you that thing that will make men look towards you. *When the time comes that God will draw the attention of men towards you, you must be ready.* Joseph had that thing even though he was a slave, and the time came that Pharaoh needed it. Daniel had it. He was a slave also, but the time came that King Nebuchadnezzar needed what he had. Esther had it. You may look at it as something as ephemeral as a beautiful face, but it was God that gave Esther that beautiful face.

*You must be careful of Belial, the worthless one, which reduces people to nothing. Don't let anything or anyone reduce you to a state of worthlessness because there is something that will put you among kings if you know it, work upon it and hone it.* The Bible says, _“Do you see a man diligent and skillful in his business? He will stand before kings; he will not stand before obscure men (Pro. 22:29 AMP).”_ *You must not despise what is critical in your life.*

*PRAYER:* Father, show me the critical treasure(s) in my life so that I can begin to develop them and use them to Your glory in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Jeremiah 42:1-44:23, 2 Timothy 2:1-21, Psalm 92:1-93:5, Proverbs 26:3-5
—————————-
Dearly Beloved of God,

*Join us Online via;*
www.dciradio.org

*For Enquiries call*
+2348105864579
+2349090003891
+2349079912254

God bless you.
—————————-
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 7:19am On Oct 25, 2020
Sunday, 25th October 2020

*TOPIC: THE CHOOSING OF A DANIEL - GOD’S SELECTION TEST (2)*
Judges 7:5-7; I Samuel 16:1-10

Yesterday, we started out on God’s selection test for a Daniel. We shall continue from where we stopped. In Judges 7:5, Gideon brought 10,000 people to the water. They were all thirsty and began to drink. If you are a leader, you must identify yourself with Gideon because *one of the responsibilities of a leader, as he goes higher, is to choose men and place men. Men will determine how well, how far, and how long something would last.*

In grooming men for ministry over the years, the Lord showed me that what the world is looking for is not what He is looking for. *Some men are physically capable, but they don't have the head that God can anoint with oil.*

In all the years that I’ve pastored, the most difficult training point where I have seen people struggle is in the place of serving a servant of God in the ministry or kingdom leadership. It is the most difficult place because it can expose you to danger. *I tell people that being in that position is just one step from greatness or irrelevance.*

If you observe the training of all the apostles, the Bible says that Jesus chose them that they should be with Him and that He might send them forth to preach. He didn't say that He will send them forth to preach but that He might. “Might” means that *they have to qualify for it.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I receive the grace to cooperate with the processes You are using to prepare me for my destiny in Jesus’ name. Amen.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Jeremiah 48:1-49:22, 2 Timothy 4:1-22, Psalms 95:1-96:13, Proverbs 26:9-12
—————————-
Dearly Beloved of God,

*Join us Online via;*
www.dciradio.org

*For Enquiries call*
+2348105864579
+2349090003891
+2349079912254

God bless you.
—————————-
www.dciradio.org
+2348037252124
#SpiritMeat
#ReverendAreogun
—————————-
*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:09am On Oct 26, 2020
Monday, 26th October 2020

*TOPIC: PASSING THE TEST OF OFFENCES AS A DANIEL*
Mark 7:24-30, 2 Kings 5:9-14

*In the making of a Daniel, one of the greatest areas of test that you will have to face is offences.* Years ago, the Lord showed me the danger of offences. I wrote a book titled, Danger of Offences. I advise that you get that book and read it regularly.

The Syrophoenician woman faced humiliation in her discussion with Jesus. Jesus said it was not right to give the children's meat to dogs. The disciples might have told him, “Send this woman away, she is disturbing us.” That was enough to send her packing, yet she stayed and refused to go. If you were in her shoes, would you have stayed and refused to have anyone put you off?

*Offences will shatter anybody's dream*. As long as you are in this world, the devil will send offences in things that will get you offended. When you are in full flight and something just comes up to trip you off in your life, that's a major test. Jesus likened the Syrophoenician woman to a dog, but thank God she stayed and got her miracle.

Naaman had to go through such a test before he could get his breakthrough. When Naaman needed a miracle, he was told that there was a man of God in Israel. The man of God didn't even show his face. He just told him to go and wash in River Jordan. He got angry, his servants pleaded with him, he obeyed and passed the test.

*PRAYER:* Lord, help me not to fall for the bait of offences, protect me, and keep me from the trap of offences in Jesus’ name. Amen

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Jeremiah 49:23-50:46, Titus 1:1-16, Psalms 97:1-98:9, Proverbs 26:13-16
—————————-

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:02am On Oct 27, 2020
Tuesday, 27th October 2020

*TOPIC: PASSING THE TEST OF SERVICE AS A DANIEL*
2 Kings 2:1-15

Elisha had faithfully served Elijah for twenty good years by pouring water on his hand. *When what he waited for was now within his sight, he still had to pass the final test.* Elijah told him, _“I'm going somewhere, wait here.”_ He refused and said, _“The Lord your God do so to me if I stay”,_ and he followed Elijah. They got somewhere else, and Elijah told him to stay behind but he refused again. Finally, Elijah said, _“Now, ask what you want. If you see me while I go, you will get it.”;_ and Elisha set his face on Elijah. When the chariot of fire parted, the fabric of eternity burst into time to take Elijah up.

That chariot parted Elijah and Elisha, and Elisha said, _“My father I see you.”_ Then Elijah dropped the mantle and Elisha picked the mantle of Elijah. *At that point, he passed his test.* The last miracle of Elijah became his first miracle. He parted the river Jordan, crossed it, and the sons of the prophet came to bow. But can you imagine what he went through? *The son of a wealthy man pouring water on the hand of a rugged prophet whose house address he does not know - that was his test.*

*Some people may come to discourage you when you are going through divine processing. As soon as you get on the right road, you will see all kinds of devils come out to break your focus; they will try to weaken your determination and get you to fail the divine test. Don’t allow it!*

*PRAYER:* Lord, help me to pass Your test that will qualify me for the next level anointing in Jesus’ name.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Jeremiah 51:1-53, Titus 2:1-15, Psalm 99:1-9, Proverbs 26:17
—————————-

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:26am On Oct 28, 2020
Wednesday, 28th October 2020

*TOPIC: THE STREAM OF YOUR PRESERVATION AS A DANIEL - FATHERING (1)*
Esther 4:12-17, I Corinthians 4:15

Daniels are professionals with full-time ministerial training because they see that God is preparing them for some serious things in the future. *There are three streams that flow into their lives:*

1. Fathering river
2. Professionalism river
3. Prophetic river
The foundational river of fathering

*Members of the Daniel’s company are fathered people, not flattered people. They are products of a process. They are submissive to the divine structure in their lives*. They don't react against the structure. David sought to kill Goliath as a young boy, and when Saul looked at David he asked, “Whose son is that stripling?” Yet, David went after Goliath.

*It is the process of God that produces such a nature.* When we say “sonship” at the Dream Centre of the Life Oasis International Church, it’s not a title, it is the product of a process that causes the nature of Christ to be duplicated inside the nature of a man, to swallow up his natural nature.

*If you don't submit yourself to a structure somewhere, you are not going to go anywhere far.* You can't live life anyhow you want and make it. You can't be spending money as you earn it and think that you are going to make it financially. You have to put yourself under laws. When some Christians say, “We are in the New Testament and we are not under the law”, that is a dangerous statement; *your flesh needs laws before it can be controlled.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, I pray that You will help me to respond positively to my destiny father in Jesus’ name. Amen

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Jeremiah 51:54-52:34, Titus 3:1-15, Psalm 100:1-5, Proverbs 26:18-19
—————————-

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 6:31am On Oct 29, 2020
Thursday, 29th October 2020

*TOPIC: THE STREAM OF YOUR PRESERVATION AS A DANIEL - FATHERING (2)*
Galatians 4:1-2, Psalms 127:4-5

Yesterday, we saw that one of the highlights of a Daniel is that they submit to the divine structure and process under the watch of a father. You can't generate the structure on your own unless somebody has put it inside you. *As you begin to succeed as a Daniel, you must be watchful of pseudo-fathers who don't know your beginning, who have no stake in your success and will want to replace your real father.* Such fathers will only get you into trouble. *You must know the difference between your real father and your spoiler.*

*Your spoiler is somebody that is going to flatter you; he just wants to boost your ego and get you off course.* When your head begins to get bigger than your neck, there is trouble! Your success, however, will be traced back to your father. He has a stake in your future, whether success or failure.

*Beware of the voices that want to inflame negative passions inside you.* Beware of voices that say, “They are using you.” *It is God that puts you through structures and you cannot graduate yourself.* There is a time set by the Father. The guardians and stewards will set the structure, and the greater your destiny, the tougher the structure that you must go through. *If you receive the guidance and stewardship early in life, it becomes easier as you go through life. If you want your life to be easy, do the hard things early. However, if you want your life to be hard, do the easy things first.*

*PRAYER:* Lord, open my eyes to every way I am being limited by a spoiler and help me to embrace correct fathering in Jesus’ name. Amen!

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Lamentations 1:1-2:22, Philemon 1:1-25, Psalms 101:1-8, Proverbs 26:20
—————————-

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

Re: Spirit Meat Devotional by docsam007: 5:57am On Oct 30, 2020
Friday, 30th October 2020

*TOPIC: THE STREAM OF YOUR PRESERVATION AS A DANIEL - PROFESSIONALISM*
Proverbs 22:29, Daniel 6:1-5

The second river that flows into the life of a Daniel is *the river of professionalism – excellence, thoroughness, diligence, and expertise. Don't think you are a complete Christian if the only thing you know how to do is pray.* Even though prayer is superior, you must also add something to prayer; you need to add some diligence and some thoroughness.

*Three levels of work that a Christian must master:*

*1. Prayer work:* You must learn how to kneel to pray and receive instructions and directions from God. Master the act of prayer because that is where your accuracy is going to come from; that is where your senses are going to be sharpened in the spirit. Your safety will come from your prayer life.

*2. Hard work:* Work hard! Let the rubber meet the road. Don't be a lazy person. Work and give your best to your work. Stretch yourself at your work. Go the extra mile. Seventy per cent of human beings do just enough. Members of the Daniel’s company do more than required.

*3. Faith work:* This is mouth work. Don’t be working hard and speaking wrong. Your mouth will either take you places or break you into pieces.

*Make sure that the enemy can’t find anything in you.* Jesus said, _“…for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me”_ (John 14:30). The devil wants to tell the world that a Christian is not different from every other person. However, God wants to raise the Daniels to show the devil that they are different.

*PRAYER:* Lord, I receive grace to take my equipping season seriously enough, that the devil will not defeat me in Jesus’ name. Amen.

*BIBLE IN A YEAR:* Lamentations 3:1-66, Hebrews 1:1-14, Psalms 102:1-28, Proverbs 26:21-22
—————————-

*Copyright ©️ 2020*

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (39) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Bishop Oyedepo Rains Curses, Reveals What Will Happen / 7 Things Many People Don't Know About Pornography / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 254
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.