Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? (39817 Views)

She Flirts Even After Marriage / When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Slimsly100(f): 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

She's 24

I no wan comment since but I have to now.
At that age, it's normal for her to portray this kinda thing. She loves u, yes. But u have to mou t a little bit of pressure on her like tell her to choose one of u. If she really wants u she should be able to let go of the other nigga. U should be her best friend not any other male. Male besties are DANGEROUS.
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Slimsly100(f): 7:03pm On Sep 15, 2018
lilmax:
Lol, imagine dating someone who's still going through the wh.ore phase grin

I've said before, two things involved
either you continue with her and let guys use her till she has sense, this will take 2years

or you dump her and go for someone with the right priorities

Bruh!!! Not every 24yr old ladies are like that
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by lilmax(m): 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2018
Slimsly100:

Bruh!!! Not every 24yr old ladies are like that
most are that, that's why I said he should go for girls with right priorities
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Babysho(m): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:
I met this pretty young girl in camp, she was this very friendly girl who was so free with guys. We got to know each other and now we are dating. I told her about her creating boundaries since we are now dating. She agreed and now the relationship is going smoothly.

But then there's this dude who's really on her neck. He keeps calling her and they chat a lot. We went for our clearance and they were both gisting and laughing. I was talking to a dude and next I saw her holding the guy round his shoulders laughing.

I got quiet and acted like nothing happened. Had to call her attention to this now and she was like she was sorry that she got too playful. She promised it will never happen again.

I really do not know how to make this dude back off cause we talk. But not really a friend.

My current gf is like that too. Series of boys call her everyday. To tell you the truth friend, She'll cheat on you at any given opportunity. Whatever she sees in him that makes her keep him around is enough for her to have sexual relations with him. Na small thing. My gf did.
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by OgbeniSamm(m): 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:
I met this pretty young girl in camp, she was this very friendly girl who was so free with guys. We got to know each other and now we are dating. I told her about her creating boundaries since we are now dating. She agreed and now the relationship is going smoothly.

But then there's this dude who's really on her neck. He keeps calling her and they chat a lot. We went for our clearance and they were both gisting and laughing. I was talking to a dude and next I saw her holding the guy round his shoulders laughing.

I got quiet and acted like nothing happened. Had to call her attention to this now and she was like she was sorry that she got too playful. She promised it will never happen again.

I really do not know how to make this dude back off cause we talk. But not really a friend.

Wake up, homie. 'I love you' is a scam.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by GuntersChain(m): 11:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
She still dey flex life. You want to cage her when you have not put a ring on it. With the rate you are going don't over stress yourself over her because at that age she still want to encounter the world.
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by pinknipple: 11:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
LuciferCristi:
Wait till he's asleep then tiptoe to his bunk & cover his face with a pillow.

Make sure to press down with your arm & pin down his chest with your knee.
This will prevent him from breathing out fully.

He should stop struggling in about a minute but don't release yet.

Maintain pressure for at least a full minute more. This will ensure his lungs don't fill up with air again & increase his chances of resuscitation.

Everything should take 3mins tops then you can quietly tiptoe back to your bed & sleep peacefully.

No one suspect foul play the next morning. They'll all assume he "died in his sleep".

Thank me later.

Wisdom will not kill you,my brother
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Slimsly100(f): 1:13am On Sep 16, 2018
lilmax:
most are that, that's why I said he should go for girls with right priorities

Now ur talking. Most
Cause the way u said it before one would think u were talking about every 24yr old lady.
Issorite
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Reeberry: 1:47am On Sep 16, 2018
LuciferCristi:

Maintain pressure for at least a full minute more. This will ensure his lungs don't fill up with air again & increase his chances of resuscitation.

Everything should take 3mins tops then you can quietly tiptoe back to your bed & sleep peacefully.

No one suspect foul play the next morning. They'll all assume he "died in his sleep".

Thank me later.
All these evil because of a girlfriend? Are you mad?
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
LuciferCristi:

Thank me later.
Apayan
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by automatix: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Do not ask me.
mschwwwww.... "fishy brain"
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Lastlook: 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2018
DanielsParker:

I advised my friend to do this, he cut all communications for 4 days- no chat, no calls, and guess what? the girl acted like nothing happened. she didn't ask what happened. He knew it was time to move on.

Funny, I have seen this happened several times. This is when you know it's love of money.

If the girl is really into him. She will try her best to know what is going on and the situation, if the guy is facing any challenges...

But for me also, life continue, better to move on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog / Woman Who Attacked Best Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband, Arrested. Photos / Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.