Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? (39813 Views)

She Flirts Even After Marriage / When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 15, 2018
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Larryslim(m): 10:35am On Sep 15, 2018
Your girl is the problem,not the guy.
You deal with your babe!
Guys will always approach and flirt with a girl no matter how she shows it to the whole world that she's is in a relationship..
It's just one of those things we all need to understand in a relationship..
Just talk to her about it,and let her know you don't feel at ease with the level of their friendship, if she truly loves you,she will reduce but if she doesn't,then move on man!
Simple!

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Gkemz: 10:35am On Sep 15, 2018
Maybe you are choking her off. She just wanna have fun now because she may no longer have after service. Try to give her some space. If she's for you, she'd definitely come to you. Try to know what the dude is doing that you are not doing.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by 93Miles: 10:36am On Sep 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Ndia mbad ifot ke ufok mfo,

Mbad ino
Mbad ifot idieh ami ke nor fi ifot o
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by LeoFish92(m): 10:36am On Sep 15, 2018
WritePal:

No sir, you're not ready to be married - even though you do not know that.

Why? Cos she's not ready. She's still in her 'exploration' stage. The other guy may also be an option or prospect to, but maybe not at the same level as you. Maybe higher, maybe lower, maybe same. And there may be others you don't know or haven't met back at her base, church, office, Alma Mata or that she just grew up with.

Doubt me? I challenge you to propose to her. Tell her you want to settle down with her and see how she'll prevaricate. Not that she doesn't love you, but she may feel like you haven't allowed her go through the market before trying to railroad her into buying a fabric grin. She needs to be sure she's 'buying' the best for herself.

Doesn't apply to all ladies, but most of them. Most are only absolutely sure of what they want by 24-27 (typically 2 years after NYSC). But you can take the risk, just insure yourself against possible heartbreak cool

I like the way you flow with words. The fluidity of your expressions, and the precision of your punctuations, etc.

Makes for a good reading. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

Mbad ifot idieh ami ke nor fi ifot o

Seh seh mkpo

Mbad ekporo

Edi mbad
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by maestroferdi: 10:37am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

Honestly for a long while,i really haven't taken them seriously. Now I'm ready to get serious with her because she's so in love with me. Like I don't rest. She's always calling and wants us to see almost everyday
lol...

You really need to grow up...

She is so much in love with you and yet her behaviour/conduct triggers insecurity as we are seeing?

You are yet to know women and their idiosyncratic nature...
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 15, 2018
My brother be scared oh, that's how i was fvcking someone's gf during service, the worst part is i was the one creating the boundaries... You never see me and the girl.. I snub her in public alot.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 15, 2018
camp u say....if na NYSC camp jus forget d babe.no relationship developed frm NYSC can ever grow.probably d guy don even dey smash her sef on code and u here worrying how to tell him off.as far as na NYSC camp u meet d babe.. she does not belong to u.enjoy ur share and move on.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by ejyk375: 10:41am On Sep 15, 2018
don't put all ur eggs in one basket. Don't give her all ur love spare some percentage with urself just incase if something happens.
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by LeoFish92(m): 10:42am On Sep 15, 2018
Hopebringer:

A bit extreme

So every guy who comes to his girl he should terminate? How long will he keep this up?
Never force yourself on anyone , if she really respected him , he wouldn't have to tell her not to be so late free with other men.

You should know the person you quoted was just being sarcastic.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by 93Miles: 10:42am On Sep 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Seh seh mkpo

Mbad ekporo

Edi mbad
Utebe itid
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

Utebe itid

Mbiara mkpo
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by 93Miles: 10:52am On Sep 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Mbiara mkpo
Ntagah mkpo
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Lastlook: 10:52am On Sep 15, 2018
You want me to help you out on this issue?
���
Firstly, ignore chatting with her, put your number on call forwarding.
Don't allow her to see you for 2 days. (Just try to be dead for 2 days, like not reach able and nor seen able)

Gbam all is done.

Open your line third day, don't chat nor call her and see if she will be hungry for you.

If she is really hungry for you. Be like nothing happened, if she keep asking you for what is going on.

Be like a boss baby, and tell her nothing happened. She will tell you babe, you have changed, what is my mistakes, please tell me.

Then bro, you are free to sound out of what is wrong like a speaker
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by dview001(m): 10:54am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

Smiles. To be candid, i'm planning on getting married soon. The problem I'm having now is the Bride.
you said she loves you right? ..well to be sure she loves you , tell her to stop speaking with the guy if she oblige then she loves you , if she's acting all defensive my guy! lock up and vanish
I've once dated a girl who stopped talking to guys or even keeping them friends just because she noticed I don't like seeing her with a guy mind you I never told her I never liked it she just noticed it and adjusted
I got to know this when we were arguing and one thing led another and she told me ..I was shocked
what you should know is a girl can fvck a guy she likes they don't necessarily have to be dating, she'll just keep u as her serious boyfriend.. if I tell you how many girls I don bang by just being witty and caring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Donjazzy12(m): 10:56am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:
I met this pretty young girl in camp, she was this very friendly girl who was so free with guys. We got to know each other and now we are dating. I told her about her creating boundaries since we are now dating. She agreed and now the relationship is going smoothly.

But then there's this dude who's really on her neck. He keeps calling her and they chat a lot. We went for our clearance and they were both gisting and laughing. I was talking to a dude and next I saw her holding the guy round his shoulders laughing.

I got quiet and acted like nothing happened. Had to call her attention to this now and she was like she was sorry that she got too playful. She promised it will never happen again.

I really do not know how to make this dude back off cause we talk. But not really a friend.
How is it the guys fault? Your girlfriend won't even let him rest. Imagine holding his shoulders while cracking jokes. Your girl is in love with the guy. You are the official boyfriend, he is the REAL boyfriend!

Don't bother the guy, ditch the girl now!

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by yesloaded: 11:03am On Sep 15, 2018
dingbang:
madam noticer. Fyi, that nigga right there is about to fall in love with a distributor and as a brother, its only wise for me to advise him against such. I am sure if you have a bro who dates a girl whobis wayward, you would do likewise. Be sensible.
Truth is bitter
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by ofemigeorge(m): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:
I met this pretty young girl in camp, she was this very friendly girl who was so free with guys. We got to know each other and now we are dating. I told her about her creating boundaries since we are now dating. She agreed and now the relationship is going smoothly.

But then there's this dude who's really on her neck. He keeps calling her and they chat a lot. We went for our clearance and they were both gisting and laughing. I was talking to a dude and next I saw her holding the guy round his shoulders laughing.

I got quiet and acted like nothing happened. Had to call her
attention to this now and she was like she was sorry that she got too playful. She promised it will never happen again.

I really do not know how to make this dude back off cause we talk. But not really a friend.
Live a life that stands by minding your own business and you will have peace of mind.
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by dukeo(m): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2018
Shugavee:
lol just made me rem Guys I hv used grin n the drama when they dare to break up..they go no where till I am done with them

And guys are the heartless ones.

Unfortunate dudes, really. Thank God I can spot your type a mile away cheesy
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by CheedyJ(m): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2018
LuciferCristi:
Wait till he's asleep then tiptoe to his bunk & cover his face with a pillow.

Make sure to press down with your arm & pin down his chest with your knee.
This will prevent him from breathing out fully.

He should stop struggling in about a minute but don't release yet.

Maintain pressure for at least a full minute more. This will ensure his lungs don't fill up with air again & increase his chances of resuscitation.

Everything should take 3mins tops then you can quietly tiptoe back to your bed & sleep peacefully.

No one suspect foul play the next morning. They'll all assume he "died in his sleep".

Thank me later.
No offense bro but ur craze no get rival..wat if na u dey flirt with op's babe? ...
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by viccgm: 11:13am On Sep 15, 2018
Bro, y are u confused. U should v known better by now. If she can overplay before u in NYSC, then, she will definitely over flirt behind u outside Nysc. If u start like this now, u v totally sold ur joy n happiness for life- very suicidal.
COUNSEL: Man up. tell her ur stand on her "overplays". If she changes, congrts, if she doesn't QUITE now it's still early. Remember, the good must always go for the best to come. U are more important than emotions.
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by rayobaba(m): 11:18am On Sep 15, 2018
Leave d guy alone. Ur girl is at fault.
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 15, 2018
I don't think she is taking you serious yet.its not the guy's fault, your girl is equally flirting with him
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:31am On Sep 15, 2018
automatix:
how is it a stupid advice?

Do not ask me.
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by MYHUBBY: 11:32am On Sep 15, 2018
I make sure I stay off the temptation of having gf in service because those ladies mostly fall in the hand of useless and irresponsible guys mostly

guy I will advise to play along with that lady and neutralise your mind from deep intimate because if that guy no bang her, he won't back off

is quite shocking you're asking how you can back off a guy flirting with a so called girlfriend that had no principle. if you indeed give a lady maximum attention and she's still getting along with a flirt guy then it speak the kind of lady she was

if you really want her back fully even though I believe it won't last, discuss this with her female friends to talk to her. you've no business with that guy unless you want to made yourself look like a pvssy n!gga. the guy would even take advantage of you facing him whatsoever to get the lady away from you. reading and scrutinizing your post, you've made the lady feel over important already

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by frozen70(f): 11:32am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

I got quiet and acted like nothing happened. Had to call her attention to this now and she was like she was sorry that she got too playful. She promised it will never happen again.

You don't have issues with that guy

Don't go and embarass your self talking to him

Talk to your babe and watch out for changes

Besides you are not engaged to her so it might not be easy to keep her for your self alone

Once a woman is committed to a relationship she becomes discipline with people around her

Put a ring on her and see if she won't set her limits with other guys

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Olumeme: 11:34am On Sep 15, 2018
For me, I do not make friends with people who are everybody's friend.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by samcus(m): 11:40am On Sep 15, 2018
my friend will u put ur house in order nd leave d inoccent guy alone,do u think ur girlfriend doesn't know what she is doing?wait till when her nysc service is over u will understand,all dis kurukere camp love.
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 15, 2018
LeoFish92:

I like the way you flow with words. The fluidity of your expressions, and the precision of your punctuations, etc.

Makes for a good reading. cheesy

Thanks bro. I just try wink.
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by poweredcom(m): 11:42am On Sep 15, 2018
Bros you wan dr carry gals for head

Do you know what she does behind your back

Bro I bet you I can bang dis ur babe anyday anytime

If she is worth it o

No worry bout women just behave you don't k ow what is happening between you and them and watch if she is a ho
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by IBBG(m): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2018
Is she your wife? Why are you carrying the matter on head like this. Don't do something you'll regret the rest of your life out of jealousy o. Because the way you are sounding you could resort to violence to send your point across. You have no business with whether other guys are after her, your own business is to play your role as her boyfriend or aquaintance. You can only draw her attention to what you are not comfortable with. If she is still repeating the same thing, you simply end the relationship and walk away. No point acting desperate over any thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog / Woman Who Attacked Best Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband, Arrested. Photos / Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.