Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? (39818 Views)

She Flirts Even After Marriage / When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Goldmaxx(f): 11:49am On Sep 15, 2018
RexTramadol1:
Me I don care sotey, gal tell me I care too much

Imagine her boss even bought her a phone worth 50k

She said just a gift, and started funny excuses

Omo boy, I give myself brain I need someone better.
is she the one behind you in you dp
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:
I met this pretty young girl in camp, she was this very friendly girl who was so free with guys. We got to know each other and now we are dating. I told her about her creating boundaries since we are now dating. She agreed and now the relationship is going smoothly.

But then there's this dude who's really on her neck. He keeps calling her and they chat a lot. We went for our clearance and they were both gisting and laughing. I was talking to a dude and next I saw her holding the guy round his shoulders laughing.

I got quiet and acted like nothing happened. Had to call her attention to this now and she was like she was sorry that she got too playful. She promised it will never happen again.

I really do not know how to make this dude back off cause we talk. But not really a friend.

focus on ur life
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Shugavee(f): 11:50am On Sep 15, 2018
dukeo:

And guys are the heartless ones.

Unfortunate dudes, really. Thank God I can spot your type a mile away cheesy
lol U wish
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by mechanics(m): 11:50am On Sep 15, 2018
Don't try to do anything negative to the guy in question, your girl should be in a better position to keep her distance from guys, now that she has a stable relationship.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by RexTramadol1: 11:52am On Sep 15, 2018
Goldmaxx:
is she the one behind you in you dp

Lol nah grin
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Onyenazumu87: 11:57am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

Honestly for a long while,i really haven't taken them seriously. Now I'm ready to get serious with her because she's so in love with me. Like I don't rest. She's always calling and wants us to see almost everyday
why not try getting serious with your life first. When that happens, na dem go dey rush you.
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by taretoofine(m): 11:58am On Sep 15, 2018
ritylove:
you really sound depressed with such respond
that the truth never take girls seriously until youre married.. girls are yet to know what dey really want in life #fact#
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by 1zynnvn(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
dingbang:
still young and wana explore. Don't fall in love bro. Just go with the flow. Be a casanova

Digital geek, is this what first bank is teaching you?? I'll soon report you to Kimberly ryan
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by buchilino(m): 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2018
SHE'S UR LOVER NOT UR WIFE
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by dyemida(m): 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:
I met this pretty young girl in camp, she was this very friendly girl who was so free with guys. We got to know each other and now we are dating. I told her about her creating boundaries since we are now dating. She agreed and now the relationship is going smoothly.

But then there's this dude who's really on her neck. He keeps calling her and they chat a lot. We went for our clearance and they were both gisting and laughing. I was talking to a dude and next I saw her holding the guy round his shoulders laughing.

I got quiet and acted like nothing happened. Had to call her attention to this now and she was like she was sorry that she got too playful. She promised it will never happen again.

I really do not know how to make this dude back off cause we talk. But not really a friend.

Since she was too friendly with guys before you met, what made you think she'll change after you met?

Any lady who has a too friendly attitude to guys will always be open to cheat... It's better you take heed now..

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
I wonder why guys get so insecured with having their girlfriends around other guys.

There's nothing so wrong in your gf having a friend whom she's friends with. Y'all should learn to give ur girls some freedom. Giving her an hint that you're not comfortable with her being around some other guy might make her lose respect for you...
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

So, you are taking a female corper serious during your NYSC programme. Mr. man you better zero your mind on her, don't be surprised that she might have bleeped another male corper.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by chris31(m): 12:19pm On Sep 15, 2018
dingbang:
Never ever take girls seriously..
If u want to live long
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2018
morningstar55:
The guy isn't your problem,i strongly believe if you ask your girl what's up that guy...she'll say we are just friends...na so e dey start,your best shot is to let your girl know how you feel about seeing them together and you shud be blunt about it.If she doesn't change,you know what to do already,you shud channel your energy on better things

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Cyriloha(m): 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
[s]
maikbanj:

[/s]

Nonsense go and make money guy!!!!!!
Your not talking about marriage here your still talking about dating the sweet way of saying his my fk mates
Go and make your money ok
And watch how every other things will be added unto you
By then na dem (most beautiful ones o) go deeper rush you

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2018
I swear I feel like giving this OP a knock for head. NYSC is a scheme where you have fun because, you are dating the babe, so she shouldn't relate with other (male) corps members. What if you now heard she bleeped another male corps member? so you will die abi. This guy never sabi anything, come to where I served two years ago and see how guys and ladies dey fvck. Even ladies that will get married in few months time after NYSC will still bleep another male corps members before they now stick with their husbands.

NYSC is the real programme for bleeping grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Cyriloha(m): 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

Honestly for a long while,i really haven't taken them seriously. Now I'm ready to get serious with her because she's so in love with me. Like I don't rest. She's always calling and wants us to see almost everyday

GUY LOVE IS LIKE ALCOHOL AS YOU DRINK AM IT GO DE SHAK YOU
YOU SOUND MATURED BUT YOUR STILL DOING SMALL PIKIN LOVE SHE DE CALL YOU EVERY MINUTE KO
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Zhahovic(m): 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
Dude..never take women seriously..you'll just die of hypertension....love them with your head and keep an open mind...
U can't make that guy back off..it's up to your babe if she can't set boundaries with the opposite sex...
Since you've explained your own principles to her right from the outset and she's behaving like this, just keep a very OPEN MIND

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj, what else do you want when she already gave you her words? Give her the benefit of doubts na. You haven't even seen her go against her new promise and you are here crying like an insecure dude.
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by marvinsync(m): 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

she said it wont happen again trust her

and she's 24 like u said so she's probably still young and wanna explore life and doesn't really care of the boundary ,if that's the case take it easy and like I've said she really likes u

so just trust her but keep ur eyes open and never hesitate to show that she's urs in front of other guys like if she's talking to some dude u come over put ur hands around her waist ( signal) and be like hey babe to subtle let the guys know to beat it

but overall trust is key in relationships so trust her but never trust the guys
keep a clear head at all times and be cool never be the stalking over jealous type okay ...
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by akiOYIBO: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

and now she has seen ur weakness since u no get sense. I bet the girl is intentionally flirting to weaken ur already foolish sense. My guy dnt mind my language, just dat am always sad wen guys f!ck up. Dont show women u are serious wit them even if u are, why is it so hard for guys to do this? See go get ur own bestie, patrol her around and throw ur hands around her as she does in front of u. Use ur brain for once better still there are other things u can do with ur time rather than worrying abt a girl.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by iceybux(m): 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2018
gat same issue but trust her atleast.. only let her know she shouldn't do wah she wouldn't want u doin.. but give the freedom. . dont give thyself stress mate... till proven guilty ..aways innocent. . dont stress it.. and if u feel bad abt it.. get a fwend too see how she reacts then u knw wah to know.. enuf said
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Jokerman(m): 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
zinnyzee:
I wonder why guys get so insecured with having their girlfriends around other guys.

There's nothing so wrong in your gf having a friend whom she's friends with. Y'all should learn to give ur girls some freedom. Giving her an hint that you're not comfortable with her being around some other guy might make her lose respect for you...

If you are not ready for a relationship with the guy, you better break it up and stop giving excuses of friends with a guy. ....

3 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Triangles1(m): 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

But then there's this dude who's really on her neck. He keeps calling her and they chat a lot. We went for our clearance and they were both gisting and laughing. I was talking to a dude and next I saw her holding the guy round his shoulders laughing. The truth is bitter and it hurt bro, that girl is not yours, leave her and move on if all what you stated above is true. Girls are like that, zero brain, the worst part of it that guy might not portrait what he shows physical.

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by ponti93(m): 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
dairykidd:

You should be the one to back of cos u ain't a G..
How the hell so u think u can turn everybody's girl to ur own girl U better respect urself & stop trying to claim "our girlfriend" they have a lot of services to render ro mankind when the cold wind blows over the North Pole & u can't reach Mainland for cover... Don't become an obstacle biko angry
lol grin
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by dukeo(m): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
Shugavee:
lol U wish

You think... angry my expression after finding out that you are a feminist
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by ofuonyebi: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
fool!...go and ask Buhari what women do with men in the other room...

sounds you are still very much a baby...she has give you a yellow card hypertension

don't wait for a red card sudden death!

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Shugavee(f): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2018
dukeo:

You think... angry my expression after finding out that you are a feminist
yup yup!! Proud one
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2018
igwe44:
If you want the guy to stop disturbing your girlfriend,marry her.

Don't be selfish.
as if some men dont disturb married women

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Frankicent(m): 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2018
Fernandowski:
Bestie.......

Be scared bro.... Be very very scared
lol why should he be?
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 15, 2018
Obierika:

Good advice... Just 'smash' the lady and move on

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by SlimzDboss(m): 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2018
Focus more on making more money and probably taje this relationship to the next level if you find her compatible. Guys won't ever stop frolicking with beautiful ladies whether married or not so stop losing sleep over that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog / Woman Who Attacked Best Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband, Arrested. Photos / Hilarious Photo Showing That Not All That Glitters Is Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.