Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? (39805 Views)

She Flirts Even After Marriage / When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 15, 2018
If the guy knows you are dating the girl, I doubt he'd make any silly move. They could be innocently close but more you take about it to your girl, the more you expose her subconscious to such possibilities.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 15, 2018
ritylove:
you really sound depressed with such respond
response
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by sisisioge: 9:34am On Sep 15, 2018
grin grin grin

Na your gf never get the message. The other guy is completely innocent. Afterall, your gf is the one in a relationship yet flirting with a third party grin

7 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by missjane: 9:35am On Sep 15, 2018
She can't even be called your gf till you leave camp infact the whole nysc year sef .that's when the real scale falls off the eyes and you know for sure if u want to wife her.
For now I think you are trying to colonize everybody's girl and it's not fair to other guys..they on the other hand may even be planning on how to make u back off..don't give urself unnecessary headache now. It's not worth it..
A lady will do anything if her survival depends on it..

Cheers

13 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by IbrahimDamola: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2018
Fuckkk her and stop picking her calls. That's the way I break up with girls I dated. I simply stop picking their calls and they get the message. If I see them on the street I pretend I don't even know who they are. And if they say hi, I say hi too and keep a straight face.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by ritylove(f): 9:36am On Sep 15, 2018
lilbest4:
response
thankyou sir satisfied..
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by SilentVboy: 9:37am On Sep 15, 2018
LadySarah:

I think you still have a lot to do In this life which you obviously need to focus on.

Also,the guy is not owing you,if you want ur rshp to work,your girl should tell the guy to back off not you.You don't go disgrace yourself,for what its worth the girl could leave you in the future.You will want to kill yourself when you rem fighting your fellow man.

When you are ready your own will come.
@op....read what Ladysarah just typed. True talk. Your babe is the only person that can warn that guy to stay put.
That is what I liked about the last babe I dated, she does not tolerate all this putting hand round shoulders and touching a girls waist even if u are just a friend.

So talk to your babe and if she truly loves u as u claim, she will stop all those trash...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Rexnegro(m): 9:38am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:
I met this pretty young girl in camp, she was this very friendly girl who was so free with guys. We got to know each other and now we are dating. I told her about her creating boundaries since we are now dating. She agreed and now the relationship is going smoothly.

But then there's this dude who's really on her neck. He keeps calling her and they chat a lot. We went for our clearance and they were both gisting and laughing. I was talking to a dude and next I saw her holding the guy round his shoulders laughing.

I got quiet and acted like nothing happened. Had to call her attention to this now and she was like she was sorry that she got too playful. She promised it will never happen again.

I really do not know how to make this dude back off cause we talk. But not really a friend.
I'd say u should give away Ur attention to something more important, never place high expectations on her to do you normal or make u happy been her guy. girls are naturally stupid so expect less of proper relationship DOS and don'ts from her. Dont be stupid as well to be close to female friend cos u want to get back at her , u did Lose at the end . for me since u want to be serious with her , set a date with her and talk Ur heart out , if she is mature and understands she did at least adjust to respect how u feel. but if she's not bro I'd then say bro convert whatever feeling and love u have for her to just catching fun with her , meanwhile it's only u that will no that u re only catching fun but to her stupidity she did think you guys are still dating. bro no let one idiot girl somewhere disturb Ur life o. start piping her hard if u have not started before since she no want serious with u. one last thing bro , be careful of loving any creature that comes from Nigeria, most of them don't deserve it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by RexTramadol1: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2018
Me I don care sotey, gal tell me I care too much

Imagine her boss even bought her a phone worth 50k

She said just a gift, and started funny excuses

Omo boy, I give myself brain I need someone better.

7 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Tozara(m): 9:40am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:
I met this pretty young girl in camp, she was this very friendly girl who was so free with guys. We got to know each other and now we are dating. I told her about her creating boundaries since we are now dating. She agreed and now the relationship is going smoothly.

But then there's this dude who's really on her neck. He keeps calling her and they chat a lot. We went for our clearance and they were both gisting and laughing. I was talking to a dude and next I saw her holding the guy round his shoulders laughing.

I got quiet and acted like nothing happened. Had to call her attention to this now and she was like she was sorry that she got too playful. She promised it will never happen again.

I really do not know how to make this dude back off cause we talk. But not really a friend.
Your business is with your girl, not the guy. She's the one who can tell him to keep off. You can't go around telling a nigga to leave a girl alone when she's not resisting him or complaining. It doesn't make sense.

Your partner is the one who owes you commitment , and if you're not comfortable with her rapport with the guy, you tell her to stop. If she listens, all well and good. If she doesn't, then you leave her for her new boyfriend, and go in search of your own girlfriend.

YOU DON'T TELL OTHERS THAT A LADY IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND. SHE DOES THAT HERSELF.

If she's serious with you, she'll choose you and create boundaries between herself and other guys. If she doesn't want you, there's nothing you can do other than to move on, unless she's already your wife, in which case you can force her to stick to her marriage vows and written agreement she's about to breach. She wouldn't have a choice, unless she's ready for a divorce. [This is me typing as someone who believes that adultery is a criminal offence, as every other breach of legal agreement].

Dude, you can't force a girl to love you. Let HER choose between you and that bloke.

She already promised you that such would never repeat itself. You can count on that, and wait and see how it goes. She might be for real. Or not.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

Smiles. To be candid, i'm planning on getting married soon. The problem I'm having now is the Bride.

No sir, you're not ready to be married - even though you do not know that.

Why? Cos she's not ready. She's still in her 'exploration' stage. The other guy may also be an option or prospect to, but maybe not at the same level as you. Maybe higher, maybe lower, maybe same. And there may be others you don't know or haven't met back at her base, church, office, Alma Mata or that she just grew up with.

Doubt me? I challenge you to propose to her. Tell her you want to settle down with her and see how she'll prevaricate. Not that she doesn't love you, but she may feel like you haven't allowed her go through the market before trying to railroad her into buying a fabric grin. She needs to be sure she's 'buying' the best for herself.

Doesn't apply to all ladies, but most of them. Most are only absolutely sure of what they want by 24-27 (typically 2 years after NYSC). But you can take the risk, just insure yourself against possible heartbreak cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by mema900: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

Go and find money bros. The guy will backoff and the girl will back in. You are chasing the wrong thing

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by 93Miles: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

You saw the the girl was free with guys and you popped in thinking you will change her once you popped in.

Sorry bro you can't change people.

Either you break up of deal with it.

I remember a time I wanted to change my girl's habits (@JamaicanLove) but ended up making her worse.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Henjor48(m): 9:42am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

KNEEL DOWN & BEG HIM TO LEAVE YOUR HONEY

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by frugal(m): 9:42am On Sep 15, 2018
Cocao:
How prepared are you for the job market?

I just say I should ask you grin grin grin
grin I don't think that's his priority right now grin. He wants to secure his woman first.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by 93Miles: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2018
mema900:

Go and find money bros. The guy will backoff and the girl will back in. You are chasing the wrong thing

Misplace priority.

I bet the op is giving 70% of his allawe to the girl

SMH for some pvssy niggas.

JamaicanLove

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Daeylar(f): 9:44am On Sep 15, 2018
Why not just let the girl go?
People spend a lot of time seeing things they don't like but instead of actually doing something about it. They come complaining.
Do you like the way she is acting? No, let her go, you saw her like that, don't try to change her.
Move on.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by patrickcollins: 9:44am On Sep 15, 2018
O boy calm down, is so glaring u won chop for some months, no be nysc again no go fight because of a woman ooo, before she came to camp she has somebody, so u and that guy are shoe shiners but as you are shinning ur shoe if u get rewarded u thank u stars but don't fight to keep d shoe.

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Hopebringer: 9:45am On Sep 15, 2018
lilmax:
Lol, imagine dating someone who's still going through the wh.ore phase grin

I've said before, two things involved
either you continue with her and let guys use her till she has sense, this will take 2years

or you dump her and go for someone with the right priorities

Best comment

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Daeylar(f): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2018
dingbang:
Never ever take girls seriously..

Girls should never take boys seriously. Let me balance it out for you. undecided

And please don't cry when girls take this advice and never take boys seriously
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by 1Sharon(f): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2018
There's nothing wrong with him flirting with her , the problem is if she acts on it
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by AreaFada2: 9:46am On Sep 15, 2018
"She was very free with guys". Hold it right there Mr. OP.
The above was in your first sentence.

So you want her to begin to bone boys now? shocked shocked
That's who she is. She might have grown up as a tomboy, having many brothers or more male friends than female.
She might also just enjoy male attention.

Boys are not your problem. Does she want to settle down now for real? How much do you know about her? With such "freedom" with boys are you sure there is no other guy somewhere, like her hometown, university bf, etc?
If you are sure you both want to settle down, waste no more time. Good luck!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by johnnny12(m): 9:46am On Sep 15, 2018
But you said it already that she move a lot with guy.. Try and understand then you need to trust her and that's called benefit of doubt...
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

Misplace priority.

I bet the op is giving 70% of his allawe to the girl

SMH for some pvssy niggas.

JamaicanLove

God, what's my offence
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by dingbang(m): 9:47am On Sep 15, 2018
Daeylar:

Girls should never take boys seriously. Let me balance it out for you. undecided
boys, not men. cheesy its a pity you are still a girl, not a woman.

5 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Btruth: 9:47am On Sep 15, 2018
Just take it easy with her & yourself too. If you are patience in time things will be unfolded. Don't hurt or be bitter to yourself unnecessarily. It is well.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Shugavee(f): 9:47am On Sep 15, 2018
maikbanj:

tell the guy to leave her alone.. if u don’t, he will think u r okay with it. If u guys breakup cause of that,, know it’s for the best
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Divay22(f): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2018
dingbang:
Never ever take girls seriously..
What have dey done to you sad
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by Euclidean(m): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2018
kill him
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by flo249: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2018
You should concentrate on making money.

4 Likes

Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by ozo13(m): 9:49am On Sep 15, 2018
Cocao:
How prepared are you for the job market?

I just say I should ask you grin grin grin
lol
Re: What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? by 93Miles: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2018
JamaicanLove:

God, what's my offence
You're offences are :
1. Depending ipob
2. Not loving your president @PMB
3. Not wishing the dead kid RIP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo) / Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog / Woman Who Attacked Best Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband, Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.