Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls (28792 Views)

Igbo Guys Need To Step Up. Yoruba Guys Are Winning (photos) / Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why / Who is More Romantic; Hausa Guy, Yoruba Guys And Igbo Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by technicallyrich(m): 11:19pm On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

Bro I don't know where your headache is from.
I was talking about igbos and you brought in ijaw.
Abeg go sleep if u don high
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by technicallyrich(m): 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

Bro I don't know where your headache is from.

I was talking about igbos and you brought in ijaw.

Abeg go sleep if u don high
i am a biafran and an ijaw man,i notice you oyorubas always insult only igbos and generally call ss and se pigs.
But i dare you,if you are not a cowward to insult ijaws just for a day,believe me even your fellow yorubass go tell u say u they on your own
fear fear.insult now,call ijwas pigs as you call igboss
nairaland challenge

2 Likes

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:

A tribe in the puppets produced a President.

One of the so called major tribes is yet to produce even a vice. Why?

Why did the major allowed the puppets ruled over them if the puppets are less important
Oh my.. See upper cut.. They've never produce, and they'd cry blood still no one will listen to their lamentations. Underdog and 3rd citizen till Second coming. Kikikikikiki
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
technicallyrich:

i am a biafran and an ijaw man,i notice you oyorubas always insult only igbos and generally call ss and se pigs.
But i dare you,if you are not a cowward to insult ijaws just for a day,believe me even your fellow yorubass go tell u say u they on your own
nairaland challenge

Idiotic Pig of ijaw go and sleep. I know you are high on trama.

Go to sleep.
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by DaddyNimo(m): 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
Bede2u:
Lol...we know.
still dey can't get enuf of us the yorubademons....dey still come crawling to us, even after marrying their elderly Ibo hubby, they still seek us to fork their vaguely used pvssy.
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Bede2u(m): 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2018
DaddyNimo:

still dey can't get enuf of us the yorubademons....dey still come crawling to us, even after marrying their elderly Ibo hubby, they still seek us to fork their vaguely used pvssy.
lol
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
technicallyrich:

nairaland challenge
who is this one? So if he should call you pig right now which i just did technically, what will you do Come find and beat me. Just because no one cares about your so called tribe doesn't mean anyone is scared of em'. You hear. And by the way, Yorubas can never have any problem with Ijaws as they form part of us.. Which you can see in Ondo state.. I know you are biafra, cuz of the chestbeating. And as for your rubbish about Asari Dokubo or whatever, no one is bigger than the government, you might be bigger than Buhari buh whatever you are, you can never be bigger than the government. Where were all those ijaw people when Obasanja wiped away a whole community back then in Bayelsa state.. Be decieving yourself there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by technicallyrich(m): 11:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
IntrovertedK:
who is this one? So if he should call you pig right now which i just did technically, what will you do Come find and beat me. Just because no one cares about your so called tribe doesn't mean anyone is scared of em'. You hear. And by the way, Yorubas can never have any problem with Ijaws as they form part of us.. Which you can see in Ondo state.. I know you are biafra, cuz of the chestbeating. And as for your rubbish about Asari Dokubo or whatever, no one is bigger than the government, you might be bigger than Buhari buh whatever you are, you can never be bigger than the government. Where were all those ijaw people when Obasanja wiped away a whole community back then in Bayelsa state.. Be decieving yourself there.
u cant compare ijaws and yorubaass in anything.
We are rich and blessed oga and we are kings
more ver ijaws are proudly biafrans

2 Likes

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 11:48pm On Sep 15, 2018
The bitter truth is, Igbo will never smell Aso Rock as a President or vice. If at all the will, it's going to be in 200 years from 2019.

After PMB 2023, power will move to the West then from the West to the puppets. From the puppets to the North again.

1 Like

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 11:51pm On Sep 15, 2018
technicallyrich:

U said I should dare you and insult ijaws. And I called you Idiotic Pig of ijaw and you haven't responded. Mad cow. Better go to sleep. U don go drink free beer and be wailing here.
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
technicallyrich:

yes, you are sure rich dragging backwardness with the uneducated northern hausas.. If we should start uploading pics of ijaw states and the yoruba state in comparation now, you'd eventually end up in tears.. 10 billion every month, yet Ogun state is better than every Ijaw states. Mtcheew. I know you are full blooded Igbo.. Your chest beating is giving you out.

1 Like

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 11:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
IntrovertedK:

I called the Idiot pig and he wouldn't do poo.
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by technicallyrich(m): 11:56pm On Sep 15, 2018
93Miles:
dont only hide on these thread,any topic that hits front page just b insulting ijaws and c if u will not be traced

1 Like

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 11:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
technicallyrich:

dont only hide on these thread,any topic that hits front page just b insulting ijaws and c if u will not be traced

grin
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by technicallyrich(m): 12:03am On Sep 16, 2018
93Miles:

grin
i dare u to do it for a month,simple just write
ijawws are pigs and fools in every topic that hits front page for a month and i will respect u forever.
If u are realy brave.
Mention me if u complete your assignment i will give u 20k

1 Like

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Bede2u(m): 12:04am On Sep 16, 2018
93Miles:
The bitter truth is, Igbo will never smell Aso Rock as a President or vice. If at all the will, it's going to be in 200 years from 2019.

After PMB 2023, power will move to the West then from the West to the puppets. From the puppets to the North again.

lol...post a pics of ur state bro

See my state here
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7785486_740649668461616683375eshdczoojpeg579b89449f9ba8dc16cfc87ac5dc98612jpegb4ab464f0e2ddc8c9cf91930441b7b25jpeg5dea3306ab5b6b6dd3d6c929c54472e7_jpeg_jpega683199912114e231d608dc1e525e76d

1 Like

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 12:10am On Sep 16, 2018
technicallyrich:

i dare u to do it for a month,simple just write
ijawws are pigs and fools in every topic that hits front page for a month and i will respect u forever.
If u are realy brave.
Mention me if u complete your assignment i will give u 20k

Do I look like someone who is broke.?

Keep your 20k to buy casket that you will be buried in when PMB wins 2019 election.

Enugu boy be claiming ijaw
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Bede2u(m): 12:37am On Sep 16, 2018
93Miles:

Do I look like someone who is broke.?

Keep your 20k to buy casket that you will be buried in when PMB wins 2019 election.

Enugu boy be claiming ijaw
lol...is it not delusional to think that if an ijaw man were to choose btw ur tribe (wetin be ur tribe sef) and igbos...that he will choose ur tribe??

2 Likes

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 1:07am On Sep 16, 2018
Bede2u:

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 16, 2018
letusbepieces:

Rivers is not an Ijaw state or Ogoni state, they are minority.

If u are looking for Ijaw State, the principal one is Bayelsa.

Ijaw are also minority in Delta.
so Rivers state is an igbo state undecided?
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 1:11am On Sep 16, 2018
Bede2u:
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Bede2u(m): 1:11am On Sep 16, 2018
93Miles:
nothing spectacular...no nice houses...just 2 or 3 newly built roads...meanwhile is that akwaibom??
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 16, 2018
technicallyrich:

i hate propanganda.call the tribe in cross river that speaks yoruba and i will call for you the tribes that speaks ijaw and igbos in ss.
U say biafrans are pigs.i also dare you to call ijaws speaks.
The problem with the igbos is that they are too peaceful.asari dokubo says he is an ipob,i wonder when they will arest him
leave igbos and insults ijaws if them born u well
come you what part of ijaw are you from?
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 1:12am On Sep 16, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:

Answer this question @Bede2u
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Bede2u(m): 1:13am On Sep 16, 2018
93Miles:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7787578_25030_jpeg7db48d680845ef0a538645885ec0f3da
ur state only has good road...ur people no get money to build good homes??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Bede2u(m): 1:15am On Sep 16, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
rivers state is a mini nigeria...it has ijaw, ogoni, ikwerre and igbo and even other tribes

1 Like

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Bede2u(m): 1:16am On Sep 16, 2018
93Miles:

Answer this question @Bede2u
show me where i said rivers is an igbo state 1st...i recall saying tonto dike is igbo...i never said rivers is an igbo state...rivers has up to 6 ethnic groups including igbos

1 Like

Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 1:23am On Sep 16, 2018
Bede2u:
show me where i said rivers is an igbo state 1st...i recall saying tonto dike is igbo...i never said rivers is an igbo state...rivers has up to 6 ethnic groups including igbos

If Tonto Dike is from Rivers State and Tonto Dike is Igbo don't you think Rivers State is Igbo?

Your IQ needs to be tested.

How can you say someone is an Igbo yet her state of origin isn't Igbo.
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Bede2u(m): 1:24am On Sep 16, 2018
93Miles:

If Tonto Dike is from Rivers State and Tonto Dike is Igbo don't you think Rivers State is Igbo?

Your IQ needs to be tested.

How can you say someone is an Igbo yet her state of origin isn't Igbo.
is oyedepo yoruba or fulani...cos the emir of illorin is fulani

Ur iq doesnt exist
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by 93Miles: 1:24am On Sep 16, 2018
Bede2u:
ur state only has good road...ur people no get money to build good homes??

Post your own roads
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 16, 2018
Bede2u:
rivers state is a mini nigeria...it has ijaw, ogoni, ikwerre and igbo and even other tribes
thank you.
Re: When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls by Bede2u(m): 1:25am On Sep 16, 2018
93Miles:

Post your own roads

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? / You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! / 6 Quotes Ladies Say To Justify Themselves For Being Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.