Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity (7432 Views)

The First Sign Of Infidelity In A Woman(photo) / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
while i believe women deserve equal opportunites as men, i am no feminist. i believe i made a post about that some years ago. i will always advocate to act in your best interest first but try and elevate other people too.
Act in best interest at the expense of other's detriment?

Ma, Life is so much easier than that. The best you can do is walk out if you can't forgive. That's the point.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
MariaLavina:
Thank you, just that I find it difficult to converse with people who aren't objective.

It's like you have made up your mind about this topic. Every suggestions seem illogical. I like people keeping open minds in discussion, I hardly argue.
A lot of people think i am illogical until they see the results of my methods. i do not think in the conventional way and a lot of people have issues with it. it is just the way i am.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2018
MariaLavina:
Act in best interest at the expense of other's detriment?

Ma, Life is so much easier than that. The best you can do is walk out if you can't forgive. That's the point.
truthfully i can forgive but i will not forget and i will tell him upfront. what i am doing is just lending 'karma' a helping hand. it is a win win situation.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
A lot of people think i am illogical until they see the results of my methods. i do not think in the conventional way and a lot of people have issues with it. it is just the way i am.
Okay let me ask this.

After doing all your suggested solutions, what happens next? smiley
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
truthfully i can forgive but i will not forget and i will tell him upfront. what i am doing is just lending 'karma' a helping hand. it is a win win situation.
grin grin
You crazy! grin

And you will have peace?
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2018
This is the second time I'm reading this post, the first one was deleted by mods. I'm going to repeat what I said, no man is what all these stress.

I'm not going to commit murder because one man cannot keep his blockus in one place. If you want to become community penis, feel free, you are only getting out of my way so I can meet a better man out there.

What shall it profit a woman to gain a pr*CK and lose her soul

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Jman06(m): 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
LADIES, READ THE POST BELOW BY YOUR FELLOW WOMAN, CROSS THE Ts AND DOT THE Is, YOU WILL SEE WHY SOME MISGUIDED MEN THINK IT IS OKAY TO CHEAT ON THEIR WIVES.
IT STILL BAFFLES ME HOW A LADY WOULD ACCEPT TO BE A SECOND WIFE OR A SIDE CHICK TO A MARRIED MAN.
ANY SINGLE LADY WHO HAS EVER DATED A MARRIED MAN DOESN'T DESERVE A FAITHFUL MAN.

y
victorian(f): 6:06am
She must have gone through alot of lack and poverty for her to be grateful having a married man taking care of her needs.
There is no real difference between her and a man who married openly more than one wife. Look at Alafin of Oyo, he married so many wives and he's taking care of them well, none is complaining. They all have houses built on their names, buisnesses here there. The wives are happy, nothing like divorce in his home, all minding their own buisness but all taking good care of the king. Look at Mayweather, the boxer he has many wives And concubines abroad. None of them is complaining, none has divorced him. The Op should let the married man marry her properly and she will become second wife and stay on her lane. As long as the man still loves his wife at home and taking care of both their needs. I see nothing wrong in it. The men that married only one wife, no be divorce tomorrow, divorce today? Ordinary food sef, some cannot provide. Beating today, beating tomorrow.
Babe enjoy your life jare. There is no karma in this one, as long as she doesn't plan evil to his wife.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2018
CoolFreeday:
I disagree with the part that you said men that cheat don't respect their wives anymore. I totally disagree with that ma.

She's right about that. Cheating on your spouse is disrespectful, the highest form of disrespect in a marriage.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by ednut1(m): 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
Ask your self op if ur mission in life tied to a man Judging from ur pics self any man wey marry u go still cheat and u wont do any of this trash. If women start leaving cheating men in droves other men would sit up. Bt no. Majority of women are dependent on men, fear wat pple wud say etc. U make a man impotent bt u forget say vaigra and agbo dey hahahahah.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
Jman06:
LADIES, READ THE POST BELOW BY YOUR FELLOW WOMAN, CROSS THE Ts AND DOT THE Is, YOU WILL SEE WHY SOME MISGUIDED MEN THINK IT IS OKAY TO CHEAT ON THEIR WIVES.
IT STILL BAFFLES ME HOW A LADY WOULD ACCEPT TO BE A SECOND WIFE OR A SIDE CHICK TO A MARRIED MAN.
ANY SINGLE LADY WHO HAS EVER DATED A MARRIED MAN DOESN'T DESERVE A FAITHFUL MAN.

y
She must have gone through alot of lack and poverty for her to be grateful having a married man taking care of her needs.
There is no real difference between her and a man who married openly more than one wife. Look at Alafin of Oyo, he married so many wives and he's taking care of them well, none is complaining. They all have houses built on their names, buisnesses here there. The wives are happy, nothing like divorce in his home, all minding their own buisness but all taking good care of the king. Look at Mayweather, the boxer he has many wives And concubines abroad. None of them is complaining, none has divorced him. The Op should let the married man marry her properly and she will become second wife and stay on her lane. As long as the man still loves his wife at home and taking care of both their needs. I see nothing wrong in it. The men that married only one wife, no be divorce tomorrow, divorce today? Ordinary food sef, some cannot provide. Beating today, beating tomorrow.
Babe enjoy your life jare. There is no karma in this one, as long as she doesn't plan evil to his wife.

She no get sense now. I don't even deal with karma, it is judgement of God that is coming for all homewreckers. As long as the marriage was contracted in a church, any side chick or second wife is a strange woman. Any woman that willfully goes after another woman's husband is evil and shall feel the consequences, sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
ednut1:
Ask your self op if ur mission in life tied to a man Judging from ur pics self any man wey marry u go still cheat and u wont do any of this trash. If women start leaving cheating men in droves other men would sit up. Bt no. Majority of women are dependent on men, fear wat pple wud say etc. U make a man impotent bt u forget say vaigra and agbo dey hahahahah.

Exactly, men behave anyhow because they know their wives will simply swallow all the bullshit. The disgusting part is that, when a woman decides not to stay in a bad marriage, women like her will be the ones talking trash (many of them in terrible marriages o).
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2018
SBL28:

She no get sense now. I don't even deal with karma, it is judgement of God that is coming for all homewreckers. As long as the marriage was contracted in a church, any side chick or second wife is a strange woman. Any woman that willfully goes after another woman's husband is evil and shall feel the consequences, sooner or later.
Women are the reasons why men cheat. Can you imagine what that lady wrote?

When a woman's being ties to a Man, she will always walk in his shadow. Too many lazy, uneventful and low esteemed ladies out there.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
MariaLavina:
Okay let me ask this.

After doing all your suggested solutions, what happens next? smiley
simple treat it like it never happened. didnt he ask for forgiveness.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

True which is why I would not want it to go on any further.I would just end it and make myself happy, life is too short for me to fight for someone who does not want to be fought for nobody put a gun on him to cheat it was his choice to do so and since he has insulted me by cheating I would never waste my time to stress myself.Life is too short to allow people suck the happiness out of you.

Rightly said.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
Jman06:

y
i never said that a woman should allow a side chick or be a second wife. dont misquote me
i as the op will never allow a second wife into my home, all of the above will ensure of that. Marry me first and let me see you bring a second wife home and see if your lifespan wont cut in half. i will not need a knife for that sweetie.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
simple treat it like it never happened. didnt he ask for forgiveness.
After ruining him?
After becoming a murderer? And probably spending some years in jail?
All because of self respect? No Pride!

There is a thin line between self respect and Pride. What you have been emphasizing on is Pride. Ma, you have a long way to go. smiley
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by ednut1(m): 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
SBL28:

eg caroline danjuma grin. She replaced someone another babe don replace am. Silly men nd women everywhere
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
SBL28:
This is the second time I'm reading this post, the first one was deleted by mods. I'm going to repeat what I said, no man is what all these stress.

I'm not going to commit murder because one man cannot keep his blockus in one place. If you want to become community penis, feel free, you are only getting out of my way so I can meet a better man out there.

What shall it profit a woman to gain a pr*CK and lose her soul

so that is what happened the first time. i am not an advocating for throwing a baby out with the bathwater, which is what most ladies do when they leave a marriage. Ladies you have to give it your all before doing that
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
Advice from a frustrated single lady . In fact this the dumbest relationship advice I ve come across.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by ednut1(m): 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Advice from a frustrated single lady . In fact this the dumbest relationship advice I ve come across.
grin
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2018
ednut1:
frustrated old single lady cheesy
.. Walahi. I wonder where she got this obscured mentality from.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
so that is what happened the first time. i am not an advocating for throwing a baby out with the bathwater, which is what most ladies do when they leave a marriage. Ladies you have to give it your all before doing that

If my all is going diabolical or terminating someone's pregnancy, I don't want abeg. I repeat, No man is what all that stress. I like my peace and no community pr*ick will rub me of it.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Jman06(m): 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i never said that a woman should allow a side chick or be a second wife. dont misquote me
i as the op will never allow a second wife into my home, all of the above will ensure of that. Marry me first and let me see you bring a second wife home and see if your lifespan wont cut in half. i will not need a knife for that sweetie.
I didn't mean to suggest that was your stand. I only brought that here to let you and other ladies see how some ladies encourage men to cheat. If most ladies can stop dating married men or accepting to be second wives, men would sit up. But they won't! In fact, some ladies even despise the guys who are faithful to their partners. Some of them believe that a guy being faithful is a sign of being broke.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by CoolFreeday(m): 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2018
SBL28:

She's right about that. Cheating on your spouse is disrespectful, the highest form of disrespect in a marriage.

you're not a man so you might not understand. most men that cheat cannot leave that wife for the mistress. Some of them treasure their wives but still cheat.

Its even vice versa now because most married married women now cheat and don't feel remorseful. Its like trend for the married folks now
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2018
CoolFreeday:

you're not a man so you might not understand. most men that cheat cannot leave that wife for the mistress. Some of them treasure their wives but still cheat.

Its even vice versa now because most married married women now cheat and don't feel remorseful. Its like trend for the married folks now

And we have seen men and do not even bother to hide their shameful acts. And men replacing the wife with the side chick. undecided

Cheating on a spouse is the same thing as playing on their intelligence, how is that not disrespectful
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by apatheticme(f): 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
no self respect in your post at all, my post shows how a woman can gain her self respect back not by showing she can walk away but showing that cheating on her has consequences he is not prepared for and also she is not the kind of person who can tolerate such.

Alright, good luck with your revenge mission and I pity those who support you and your myopic views.

Au revoir
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
MariaLavina:
After ruining him?
After becoming a murderer? And probably spending some years in jail?
All because of self respect? No Pride!

There is a thin line between self respect and Pride. What you have been emphasizing on is Pride. Ma, you have a long way to go. smiley
no it isnt, while i agree with you, self respect is very important. many women do not know how to get what they want. only shameless people who dont have costraints can
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by CoolFreeday(m): 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
SBL28:

And we have seen men and do not even bother to hide their shameful acts. And men replacing the wife with the side chick. undecided

Cheating on a spouse is the same thing as playing on their intelligence, how is that not disrespectful

That's why I said most, some few others won't mind leaving their wives for the mistress but they're very very few. I have seen men that take their wives as rare treasure and talk highly of them even when the women are not there but they still cheat.

Some see it as a normal thing, to other its a habit etc, its not necessarily because they don't luv their wives or that they (Husbands) don't respect them. I have personally seen a guy that told me its a normal thing if a guy sleep with another lady after marriage. To him, there is nothing wrong with it.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2018
CoolFreeday:

That's why I said most, some few others won't mind leaving their wives for the mistress but they're very very few. I have seen men that take their wives as rare treasure and talk highly of them even when the women are not there but they still cheat.

Some see it as a normal thing, to other its a habit etc, its not necessarily because they don't luv their wives or that they (Husbands) don't respect them. I have personally seen a guy that told me its a normal thing if a guy sleep with another lady after marriage. To him, there is nothing wrong with it.
but something is very wrong with it. it is a very big problem. If he doesnt see it as a problem, then he should suggest an open marriage.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
apatheticme:

Alright, good luck with your revenge mission and I pity those who support you and your myopic views.

Au revoir
pity us, cos you are too lily livered to admit to your desires and go after them no matter the
cost
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
SBL28:

If my all is going diabolical or terminating someone's pregnancy, I don't want abeg. I repeat, No man is what all that stress. I like my peace and no community pr*ick will rub me of it.
you can take my milder options.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by CoolFreeday(m): 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
but something is very wrong with it. it is a very big problem. If he doesnt see it as a problem, then he should suggest an open marriage.

Most typical Africans don't see it as a problem. This guy in question did white wedding in church but don't see anything wrong with cheating, so its often not about the guy not respecting or luving the wife, sometimes its about habit, believe, orientation etc of the person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Goes Naked In Remove All Your Clothes Challenge (Video) / His Response To My 'i Love You' / Why Is The Shape Of Yoruba Girls Butt Irregular?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.