Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity (7483 Views)

The First Sign Of Infidelity In A Woman(photo) / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2018
kkins25:
lollzzzz.... If this were America that would hav been a nice plan. But na naija we dey
i could have shared some personal stories that this works in naija, but i wont.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
dont get confused, i believe women shouldnt be totally dependent on men, but i believe it is a man's job to provide for and protect his family, not this fifty fifty propaganda that inferior men are propagating.
lets say a very rich man ends up marrying a woman from a very poor home and makes her a career housewife.i dont think such a wife would even dare confront such a husband if he goes about sleeping with anything in skirt.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2018
lefulefu:

lets say a very rich man ends up marrying a woman from a very poor home and makes her a career housewife.i dont think such a wife would even dare confront such a husband if he goes about sleeping with anything in skirt.
what if i tell you that she can.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
what if i tell you that she can.
maybe in a place like the US but certainly not in nigeria
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
kkins25:
lollzzzz.... If this were America that would hav been a nice plan. But na naija we dey
do you remember the story of that ivie lady who was having marital issues with her husband till he beat her to a pulp, left her crippled with three kids and ran away to the US with his lover. how did she handle it? reported him to the embassy till they made him a fugitive and he came back online to beg. Now that is the kind of woman and payback i am talking about.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by kkins25(m): 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
dont get confused, i believe women shouldnt be totally dependent on men, but i believe it is a man's job to provide for and protect his family, not this fifty fifty propaganda that inferior men are propagating.
i would agree with you on this. 50:50 plan would really hurt my ego. Cant imagine being in a relationship nd bae contributes just as much as i do.. kole work!!
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
kkins25:

i would agree with you on this. 50:50 plan would really hurt my ego. Cant imagine being in a relationship nd bae contributes just as much as i do.. kole work!!
cool
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by kkins25(m): 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
do you remember the story of that ivie lady who was having marital issues with her husband till he beat her to a pulp, left her crippled with three kids and ran away to the US with his lover. how did she handle it? reported him to the embassy till they made him a fugitive and he came back online to beg. Now that is the kind of woman and payback i am talking about.
In this case she did the right thing. This kind of pay back is justified because the man is an animal. I wouldn't mind eliminating this kinda guy too.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2018
kkins25:

In this case she did the right thing. This kind of pay back is justified because the man is an animal. I wouldn't mind eliminating this kinda guy too.
only an animal cheats without thought to hurting their spouse's feelings, ego and self esteem.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by kkins25(m): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
only an animal cheats without thought to hurting their spouse's feelings, ego and self esteem.
Wouldn't say it was as easy as youve stated.
Cheating is not morally right. However it could be justified in some cases.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by victorian(f): 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i will take something as a memento of the marriage like his testicles as he kick me out. like i said better a single mom than sharing a man with other women. i am his only option.

You go like fight o cheesy

Your blood just dey hot!

Just take it easy o. Don't loose your freedom cause of a man. It's not worth it.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Martin0(m): 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
share popcorn and drinks na
Las Las you show face
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
victorian:

You go look fight o cheesy

Your blood just dey hot!

Just take it easy o. Don't loose your freedom cause of a man. It's not worth it.
let it be forever in his memory that you cant mess with some women
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by victorian(f): 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:

But he left her crippled nah!

Even beat her to a pulp cheesy

Lol, Mehn u like fight Abeg!

I won't allow any man manhandle this is my lovely skin.. For wetin Nah?

I don't joke with my skin and face o... Lol
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2018
Martin0:

Las Las you show face
how far, longest time
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
victorian:

the same way they dont joke with their testicles sister wink
victorian:

the same way they dont joke with their testicles sister
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by victorian(f): 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
let it be forever in his memory that you cant mess with some women

Na so cheesy
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
kkins25:

Wouldn't say it was as easy as youve stated.
Cheating is not morally right. However it could be justified in some cases.
in that case what follows after the man cheats is justified in some cases hence my post
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by victorian(f): 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
the same way they dont joke with their testicles sister wink the same way they dont joke with their testicles sister

Chai!

Sighs.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by CAPSLOCKED: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:

Is she pregnant for him, be creative, send her 'paracetamol' and watch her abort that parasite she calls a pregnancy.

IT'S CRAZY TO JUST CONCLUDE THAT EVERY WOMAN IN THIS COUNTRY IS AS FOOLISH AS YOU ARE.

JUST TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE SENSELESSNESS YOU'VE POURED OUT ON THIS THREAD.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

IT'S CRAZY TO JUST CONCLUDE THAT EVERY WOMAN IN THIS COUNTRY IS AS FOOLISH AS YOU ARE.

JUST TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE SENSELESSNESS YOU'VE POURED OUT ON THIS THREAD.
oh it is the dusty nigga, who thinks he can only be relevant by typing in capital letters. you are not my audience.

the difference between a black child and a halfcaste child is that it is half black, half of another race, also the difference between a fetus and a parasite is that it is half host(mother) and half foreign body( father)
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
victorian:

Na so cheesy
Dont be afraid, it will be alright my dear cheesy
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by victorian(f): 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Dont be afraid, it will be alright my dear cheesy

This table u are shaking? cheesy

It's not that easy o.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2018
victorian:

This table u are shaking? cheesy

It's not that easy o.
just close your eyes and put one foot in front of the other, the journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by victorian(f): 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
just close your eyes and put one foot in front of the other, the journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step.

Ok o.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by CoolFreeday(m): 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
let them have an open marriage

An African man, given birth to in Africa especially Nigeria will not agree to open marriage. Truth it, a typical African is polygamous in Nature except few.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 16, 2018
CoolFreeday:

An African man, given birth to in Africa especially Nigeria will not agree to open marriage. Truth it, a typical African is polygamous in Nature except few.
lol, then cant u eat your cake and have it.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by CoolFreeday(m): 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
lol, then cant u eat your cake and have it.

Most African men think otherwise and unfortunately, our culture encourage them also.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2018
CoolFreeday:

Most African men think otherwise and unfortunately, our culture encourage them also.
anyway i have said my piece,you can take it or leave it
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Jeferious: 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
The thread might be saying a different thing, but every single comment of the op points at sexual starvation, if you look very deep.

If only men knew that women love sex at least three times more than them...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by kkins25(m): 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2018
funmisticqueen:
the same way they dont joke with their testicles sister wink the same way they dont joke with their testicles sister
Hehehehe... Did i hear someone say testicles?. Lolzzz. Be careful ohh, y are you exposing our weakest spot. I love my balls.
Re: Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
Jeferious:
The thread might be saying a different thing, but every single comment of the op points at sexual starvation, if you look very deep.

If only men knew that women love sex at least three times more than them...
pls what part of my post points at sexual starvation. mtcheeew. dont show the whole world that you think with your prick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman / Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems / Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.