Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k (43087 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by naturefellow(m): 4:26am On Sep 24, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL. WE'RE VERY MUCH AWARE THAT MOST WOMEN (NOT ALL) WOULD RATHER COMMIT SUICIDE INSTEAD OF HELP OUT A MAN.
THEY CAN'T HELP THEIR MALE FRIENDS, NOR THEIR BOYFRIENDS, NOR THEIR HUSBANDS.. NOT EVEN THEIR OWN BLOOD BROTHERS.

THEY ONLY WANT TO RECEIVE, AND NEVER TO GIVE.

"SELFISHNESS AND WICKEDNESS" IS THE SYNONYM FOR WOMEN LIKE YOU.
+1

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by missjane: 4:26am On Sep 24, 2018
The last comments on page 13 are really amazing..coming from guys it's epic. They are right..don't give based on pleasures or love, it makes break up more painful n suicidal, a husband is different from a bf. U can assist him to the conscious capacity you can, esp to offset debt (300k/400). Thats same thing you can do for ur blood brother or a close friend. I like the fact that he's hard working as well..but it's not a guarantee that you two will get married.
Any man dat makes such huge demand or sacrifice from you knowing fully well the type of love u have for him is just using you.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by hesilo(m): 4:28am On Sep 24, 2018
ZoeyJ:
I made that mistake of lending out 43k and never got it back.
I'm still pained
Listen to yourself, it's a mistake now. I strongly believe you never gave him that money if you felt you had benefitted less from your BF. When you women give money to a man it's a loss, but countless times you get money from men and you never regretted it. To slap u just set hungry me

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by naturefellow(m): 4:29am On Sep 24, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

JUST LIKE MISSRAINE69 SAID... MONEY BRINGS OUT THE WORST IN PEOPLE. . [/color]
this one got me!

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by naturefellow(m): 4:32am On Sep 24, 2018
Colourich:
700k is too much to lend a man. Give him back the 100k, tell him that's what you have.
who be this girl sef

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by hesilo(m): 4:40am On Sep 24, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

BUT IT'S A MAN'S JOB TO GIVE WOMEN MONEY... HAHAHAHA.

NO WONDER AUNTY CHIMAMANDA WANTS MEN TO STOP DOING THINGS FOR YOU PEOPLE (INCLUDING THE SIMPLEST THINGS LIKE OPENING DOORS) CUS MOST OF Y'ALL TERRIBLE HUMANS WHO DON'T DESERVE ANY LOVE OR FAVOURS.

DID YOU SEE WHERE THIS LADY SAID HER MAN HELPED HER WITH SOME MONEY TO DO BUSINESS? AND NOW HE'S UNFORTUNATE WHILE SHE'S BETTER THAN HIM AND ALL YOU WOMEN ON THIS THREAD ARE DOING IS DISSUADE HER NOT TO HELP HIM BACK JUST THE WAY HE HELPED HER.

YOU WANT HIM TO REMAIN BROKE SO SHE CAN BROKE-SHAME AND DISRESPECT HIM, AND JUMP ON TO THE NEXT AVAILABLE MAN.

MOST OF YOU GIRLS ARE TERRIBLE.
WOE BETIDE THE MAN THAT'LL TAKE ANY ONE OF YOU AS HIS WIFE OR ANYTHING SERIOUS.
HE'S DESTINED FOR RIDICULE, SORROW, POVERTY, PAIN AND UNTIMELY DEATH.

THIS IS WHY MEN DON'T GO TO WOMEN FOR HELP. YOU AIN'T GETTING NOTHING.
THIS IS WHY WOMEN DON'T GO TO OTHER WOMEN FOR HELP. NOTHING GO FALL OUT... EXCEPT SHAMING AND INSULTING YOU.

YOU CAN'T HELP YOUR MAN WITH CASH, YOU CAN'T PAY BILLS, YOU CAN'T CONTRIBUTE IN ANYWAYS TO ANYBODY'S LIFE...
YOU ONLY USE YOUR MONEY FOR WIGS AND MAKEUP AND YOU THINK YOU'RE REALLY LIVING? DAMN.

JUST LIKE MISSRAINE69 SAID... MONEY BRINGS OUT THE WORST IN PEOPLE. .
YOU SEE THE KIND OF WOMEN AFRICA IS MADE OF? SEE THE GUTS IN HER STUPID WRITE UP. THEY ALL SELFISH BASTARDS YES INCLUDING MY SISTERS. I GOT A SISTER WHO STILL WISH I DON'T GET MARRIED ON TIME SO I CAN CONTINUE DASHING HER MONEY. SHE IS MARRIED WIHT WITH KIDS O...DAMN!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by Nobody: 4:45am On Sep 24, 2018
Suzzyyy:

You are too rude, this is 700k we are talking about, my life savings not that I don't wnt to help, I love him so much tht I cnt see him sad, I just want advice to know if Im doing the right thing, dassall.
700k is toomuch and like you said, its your life savings. So just give him a lower amount that is not less than 100k because to give dat 700k is too risky, anything can happen.
At least if you give him a lower amount, you will know that you have made an effort to help and both you and him will be even. Trust me if dat 100k dat he gave you was his life savings, he would not have given you.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by Nobody: 4:56am On Sep 24, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL. WE'RE VERY MUCH AWARE THAT MOST WOMEN (NOT ALL) WOULD RATHER COMMIT SUICIDE INSTEAD OF HELP OUT A MAN.
THEY CAN'T HELP THEIR MALE FRIENDS, NOR THEIR BOYFRIENDS, NOR THEIR HUSBANDS.. NOT EVEN THEIR OWN BLOOD BROTHERS.

THEY ONLY WANT TO RECEIVE, AND NEVER TO GIVE.

"SELFISHNESS AND WICKEDNESS" IS THE SYNONYM FOR WOMEN LIKE YOU.
Reminds me of my sister, she can not even lend me 3k, every time she will be saying she don't have money and is not like i dont pay her bak, i always do, now i don't even ask to borrow any money from her.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by tradepunter: 5:13am On Sep 24, 2018
Baby lend him what you can afford to loose.... Don't give home everything, sometimes us guys do change and can be quiet manipulative.

And not to say it's my business 3 years of relationship?? I was in a relationship for 2 yrs and must say my ex was not adding value to my life, thus one of the reason for breaking it off...

So ensure you adding value to his life in other terms like business support and growth.wise
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by IbrahimDamola: 5:38am On Sep 24, 2018
GerogeI:
Hello OP,
I logged in just cause of you.

1. First 700K is not 100K, do not equate the two. For any man (angel or demon) to give you 100K freely, he has at least 900K to spare.

If your life will change drastically if you loose 700K, then do not ruin your life by giving that to someone. Nobody is infallible. The first rule of life is never lend out what you cannot loose.

2. Then separate business from pleasures. Why do you have 800k sitting in you account? If 800K is your life savings, you have a very low income level. At your income level you can not grow if you do not invest every spare penny. Go buy land or something, stop keeping money for the bank to use. Moreover, just one emergency can wipe out that sweat, commit it to something tangible that your can cashout in future.

3. 700K is not such a huge money. Your bf should be able to get that without putting you at risk. You are not a bank. Take your bf to a microfinance bank, speak with the bank manager on the available loan solutions they can offer him. You can help him by guaranteeing him for a loan, since you still have a steady income. For this you know he must have run away from Nigeria before you become liable for the money.

Cheers and Goodluck!

Buy land with 700K, how does she secure the land to prevent illegal entry and what if the land enters omonile hands and court cases starts?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 24, 2018
emmaodet:

Saff, good evening. Did you just say you can't give your hubby 700k?
Waoooooo, what a life but it is okay if the man raises 700k to set up is wife?
Then am beginning to wonder if relationships or marriage really Worth it sef, i think it is all scam.
Why? Because am 32 yrs old and 5 yrs in marriage and have taken loan of 2.5m twice making 5m to set up my wife who is a graduate but has no job but unfortunately we lost the money due to bad business plan and preparation.
Now the question is, assuming my wife is the one working but am jobless or struggling when we were dating, will she marry me? Probably not because she will think am not ready to settle down or not in are level as the case may be but since am the one on advantage, it is okay for me to go down and pick hevup, dust her up and support her but when it is the ladies turn, they will dump our ass.
The question still remains, does relationship or marriage really worth it for guys at all? Just thinking
if you think relationship/marriage isn't worth it, ask cheating husbands why they cant leave their wife for a sidechick?
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 24, 2018
Offpoint:

If you truly love him, help him out in his darkness hours, stand by him, he needs whatever helps you can render now than ever.
We say "love his all about sacrifice" dear, this is the time to show how far you can go for love.

Do whatever you can to help your man back to his feet, remember when you needed him he was there for you without weighting loses. I know it's not easy, but do it. Nature has a way of rewarding our good deeds, and our evil deeds.

stand by your man
please this is blackmail of the highest order. Dont use your heart, but your head
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by stuffs4me(m): 6:04am On Sep 24, 2018
LadyHeaven:
Don't lend him all, dash him like 100-200k tell him it's what you can afford and no need to pay back,firstly it validates you as having his back and been kind enough to freely give without hope of payback and secondly you still have a strong back up, what my eye has seen when it comes to money and trust no be here, Be wise

PS- even if it was the woman asking the man I would still maintain same stance.

The ungrateful woman should just get out of his life because she's lifeless and a dead weight. She's just a liability in the man's life.

Relationship to this this type of women is all about collecting, collecting and always collecting.

She doesn't deserve a good man.

Cc suzzyyy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by justmi1: 6:09am On Sep 24, 2018
I think we are missing something here, it's not all about the money, it's about the amount vis a viz her total savings. If she had like 2 or 3m it's cool, but that's almost all she has. What if he intends to pay but his business still fails, it would further affect and likely kill her business too, and from what she said, it must have been very difficult to save such amount. It's a dicey situation, only her can decide, if she must borrow him it should be all cos anything less may not be useful for what he want to do and it may easily waste. Just follow your heart cos love is one thing and there is poverty too.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by Jazmiynne: 6:13am On Sep 24, 2018
Suzzyyy:
Hello Nairalanders! Plz help! I hv been scared and confused abt a risk I want to tk so I decided to share for advice.

Im 29 and I hv a boyfriend who is 33. We hv been happily dating for close to 3 years now, he once helped me financially in a good way with 100k when I had problem with my little business, then he was doing pretty fine with his business, I sell plastics and hez into cloth business. But somtin happened last 2 months, he had terrible problems with his business and lost almost everything including his shop and in a bid to salvage his situation he ended up owing many pple, when all these started he didn't tell me, thou hez a kind of person that likes handling his problem alone without disturbing or telling me which I don't like bcus it somehow makes me feel less important and useful to him, I got to know when he changed, his attitude, moods and everything changed, hez always disturbed, thinking and always visiting pple, he payed less concern and attention to me, don't even call and when I call, he will be in a haste to end it, I became confused, so I had to asked what was going on, he said nothing, I got upset and insisted he must tell me, he then opened up, I felt so bad and almost cried, since then I have been trying to maintain his upkeep and sometimes give him money which hez not comfortable with.

The problem now Is that im scared, he asked for a huge amount of money from me which is 700k, he wants to start all over again in his cloth business and also clear some debt, and I can only boast of 820k home and abroad as a business woman, i just feel he saw my account balance before asking for this, Im scared to loose the money and him too. I love this guy but im so scared of doing this, he helped me when I needed money, but this sacrifice is bigger than me, he showed and detailed everything he will be doing with the money, Im just confused to gamble with my life savings, I know I might sound ungrateful what if the business or our relationship crumble? Won't I be stranded and doomed? My business is not that strong and we all know how most of sacrifices like this ended for people. Is this kind of risk worth doing for a boyfriend

Plz advice me on what to do, plz.

Let's start with some things that I find worrisome in your story...

1. Your boyfriend got into business trouble deep enough that he lost his shop and entire business and you had no idea? As in he didn't tell you, instead started throwing moods around? Really... Please what do you guys discuss in your relationship biko?
Who does your boyfriend confide in?
In a commited relationship, couples share their struggles and wins.
For me that says a lot about your relationship and it's not a good lot I tell you.

i just feel he saw my account balance before asking for this

2. The quoted above is yet another worry. That the thought enters your mind is normal, don't let anyone make you feel stupid. No one wants to be cheated, so that thought entering your mind isn't out of place. But what is worrying is that the thought stayed. As in, it didn't just fleetingly occur to you, it sounds like this is an actual thought process for you. Again this tells a lot about your relationship.

3. Still on the quoted, why will your boyfriend see that your entire money in this life is 820k and then request for 700k to pay off debt and start a business afresh? Especially when he knows you also run a business, it's not like you earn salaries such that he is banking on next month's salary to cushion the effect. Is it 120k that you will use to run your own business and cater for your personal expenses (including his own expenses that you're currently assisting with)?
Not to sound like a bad wish, but what if he honestly intends to repay but the business fails?
I find this really worrisome. A partner who is thinking with you in the picture, will consider these factors "when she gives me, how do we survive?" If he had asked for 500k sef that would have been more understandable. It's not a bad thing if he gets the bulk sum from you and sources for the remaining 200k.

3. Completely ignore the people that are singing how they spent millions on their girlfriends and how women never want to spend on a man. First off, you didn't send them to spend the money. Also, this is your story not theirs, you choose the risks you're willing to take. Don't let anyone conscientize you into making money decisions. I'd tell you for free that if you were a guy who posted this same story on NL, 88% of the comment would have focused on how the lady is a gold-digging bitch who keeps info from her man (and is hence not to be trusted) and wants to run him down by taking 700k out of his 820k life savings.
For that reason, expunge gender bias from your mind when you're making the decision. You have absolutely NOTHING to prove to anyone by giving him money just to show that women can give too. It's YOUR money, YOUR man, YOUR life, YOUR risk.

Oh well...

I'm not going to say give or don't give. That's because in relationships, things are rarely ever black or white, there's lots of grey lines that your narrative will not explain to us. But before you make your decision, please think about these points I've raised and especially if you're making the decision with a mind that will later think "after all I've done for him".

And if you're giving, don't just borrow money without some sort of recorded outline of your money is to be repaid. Except you're dashing him, make it plain that it's a dash. If it's a loan, let him make it plain how it will be repaid. It's a business transaction, leave love out of it please, your business is loaning another business funds; so make sure to DOCUMENT it in the presence of a neutral witness.

Whatever you do, don't give out of a heart that intends to "trap him" into commitment on the basis of your "sacrifices" (you can watch Acrimony to confirm how that turns out).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by stuffs4me(m): 6:16am On Sep 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
@Suzzy as a criminologist whose number one is trust nobody, what if this your boyfriend sold off everything to traveled abroad Pretty conducive he encountered a problem that got him owning or did Custom seize his goods or they capsized in the Sea

For you to know his true side just tell him you can cough out only 200k intact you have only 250k in your savings and can give 200k.

The ultimate con is using little money to catch more Money.

Just saying

Another leach comments. You were not a criminologist when he gave her N100K for her business but now it's her turn to help, you suddenly become a criminologist.

Olodos criminologist, since when did it become a crime to borrow money from a girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by sben2308(m): 6:22am On Sep 24, 2018
Suzzyyy:

You are too rude, this is 700k we are talking about, my life savings not that I don't wnt to help, I love him so much tht I cnt see him sad, I just want advice to know if Im doing the right thing, dassall.

pls link he and I together and we will do collabo cuz as he grows I grow also but my dear my advise give him 200-300k not borrow and let see but I assure u it worth it if it's done with d right person.
Ask urself how will u feel if someone now borrowed him n he now pay back n his business also bounce back ??
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by DissTroy(m): 6:42am On Sep 24, 2018
Jazmiynne:

Let's start with some things that I find worrisome in your story...

1. Your boyfriend got into business trouble deep enough that he lost his shop and entire business and you had no idea? As in he didn't tell you, instead started throwing moods around? Really... Please what do you guys discuss in your relationship biko?
Who does your boyfriend confide in?
In a commited relationship, couples share their struggles and wins.
For me that says a lot about your relationship and it's not a good lot I tell you.

2. The quoted above is yet another worry. That the thought enters your mind is normal, don't let anyone make you feel stupid. No one wants to be cheated, so that thought entering your mind isn't out of place. But what is worrying is that the thought stayed. As in, it didn't just fleetingly occur to you, it sounds like this is an actual thought process for you. Again this tells a lot about your relationship.
As
3. Still on the quoted, why will your boyfriend see that your entire money in this life is 820k and then request for 700k to pay off debt and start a business afresh? Especially when he knows you also run a business, it's not like you earn salaries such that he is banking on next month's salary to cushion the effect. Is it 120k that you will use to run your own business and cater for your personal expenses (including his own expenses that you're currently assisting with)?
Not to sound like a bad wish, but what if he honestly intends to repay but the business fails?
I find this really worrisome. A partner who is thinking with you in the picture, will consider these factors "when she gives me, how do we survive?" If he had asked for 500k sef that would have been more understandable. It's not a bad thing if he gets the bulk sum from you and sources for the remaining 200k.

3. Completely ignore the people that are singing how they spent millions on their girlfriends and how women never want to spend on a man. First off, you didn't send them to spend the money. Also, this is your story not theirs, you choose the risks you're willing to take. Don't let anyone conscientize you into making money decisions. I'd tell you for free that if you were a guy who posted this same story on NL, 88% of the comment would have focused on how the lady is a gold-digging bitch who keeps info from her man (and is hence not to be trusted) and wants to run him down by taking 700k out of his 820k life savings.
For that reason, expunge gender bias from your mind when you're making the decision. You have absolutely NOTHING to prove to anyone by giving him money just to show that women can give too. It's YOUR money, YOUR man, YOUR life, YOUR risk.

Oh well...

I'm not going to say give or don't give. That's because in relationships, things are rarely ever black or white, there's lots of grey lines that your narrative will not explain to us. But before you make your decision, please think about these points I've raised and especially if you're making the decision with a mind that will later think "after all I've done for him".

And if you're giving, don't just borrow money without some sort of recorded outline of your money is to be repaid. Except you're dashing him, make it plain that it's a dash. If it's a loan, let him make it plain how it will be repaid. It's a business transaction, leave love out of it please, your business is loaning another business funds; so make sure to DOCUMENT it in the presence of a neutral witness.

Whatever you do, don't give out of a heart that intends to "trap him" into commitment on the basis of your "sacrifices" (you can watch Acrimony to confirm how that turns out).

Thanks to you and the other selfish females on this thread for giving me even more reasons to act aloof towards women and their problems, to never bother about helping out female non-relatives financially.

I'm glad I made and stuck to that decision years ago. smiley
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by Ucheamani(m): 6:42am On Sep 24, 2018
Suzzyyy:

Hez hardly make promises he can't fulfill because he likes keeping his words and he has never for one day ask for money from me if not this one

Just give what you can forfeit. Let him know the remaining money is tied to the business to service credit or just explain away in a reasonable and respectful manner. But be assured that givers never lack, I'm talking from years of experience Prov 11: 24&25. It does not matter if you guys end up marrying or not. Kindness and loyalty pays in unexpected ways

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by movetoca: 6:47am On Sep 24, 2018
yazz09:
You are not obliged to lend him the exact amount he asked. Give him what you are comfortable with and tell him that's what you can part with as you still have other personal and business things that needs your funds
You have said it all. If she really wants to assist the guy, then this is the best thing to do.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by Jazmiynne: 6:50am On Sep 24, 2018
DissTroy:

Thanks to you and the other selfish females on this thread for giving me even more reasons to act aloof towards women and their problems, to never bother about helping out female non-relatives financially.

I'm glad I made and stuck to that decision years ago. smiley

Calm down, take a deep breathe and read my post again - this time, very slowly. smiley
Then, you come back to point out where I said she should remain aloof to her boyfriend's financial problems. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by mailemy(m): 6:56am On Sep 24, 2018
yazz09:
You are not obliged to lend him the exact amount he asked. Give him what you are comfortable with and tell him that's what you can part with as you still have other personal and business things that needs your funds
You said it all. Give what you forget incase of any circumstances.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by Offpoint: 7:01am On Sep 24, 2018
funmisticqueen:
please this is blackmail of the highest order. Dont use your heart, but your head
Baby girl... only those who understands what love means will understand my comment.

I will ask you a question, your answers will determine the level of your understanding.

if your boyfriend was in a life threatening situation e.g accident and the doctors need 800k to save him and you're the only one person on earth he has left, and you have 820k in your account.... will you save him or not?
I need an answer.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by frozen70(f): 7:24am On Sep 24, 2018
Life is all about risk

That you dated for 3yrs now doesn't mean he will settle down with you

You loved him, yes love is sweat but put your brains on

Such a huge amount of money is a big risk for you

Incase anything happens you will loose your money and loose the relationship, so that means you will loose at both ends

You take such risk.when.you guys are married not just mere dating that can crash anytime

Tell him that you can afford 100,000 and he can rally round friends and family for the rest

Even at that don't release it until you see that he has gotten the rest from others

Which ever way he wants to spend it on his business go along with him and be sure that it's being utilised

Bear in mind that the 100,000 you are giving him is non refundable, that's the highest sacrifice I can advise you do for him
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by Fitbillionairep: 7:31am On Sep 24, 2018
my gf loaned me 3.7m when things where going bad for me. today she is getting 100 times the money she gave me then. i ma not aying you should give a guy with no focus cash. but if you believe and see that he is the type that can turn that 700k to millions, why not give?

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by macho44(m): 7:33am On Sep 24, 2018
ZoeyJ:
I'm still pained
Sorry
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 24, 2018
700k sounds like an amount u loan YOUR HUSBAND ONLY especially if u dont have enough yet. give him something but not that amount.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 24, 2018
Suzzy or imported Suzzy, you have received both positive and negative advice on this platform, in d past d says used to be a friend in need is a friend indeed, nowadays things are changing, a friend in need will always be in need, while a friend indeed will always be indeed. Never you borrow anyman or woman an amount you cannot forgo.
In order for both of you not to go back to square one, dash him what you can afford. You might borrow him now n d story! Dt touches the heart will surface.
My 1 kobo advise for you.
As for me, if I were in ur position, I will help him with 150,000. Explain to him dt you have a lot of desire to grow your business. Tell him in a humble manner.
Also, study yourself, do pple always pay you back when you borrowed them money in the past?
Some pple are not lucky with getting money back from debtors. The rule of success forbid you from borrowing a close frd or family members money.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 24, 2018
Suzzy or imported Suzzy, you have received both positive and negative advices on this platform, in d past d says used to be a friend in need is a friend indeed, nowadays things are changing, a friend in need will always be in need, while a friend indeed will always be indeed. Never you borrow anyman or woman an amount you cannot forgo.
In order for both of you not to go back to square one, dash him what you can afford. You might borrow him now n d story! Dt touches the heart will surface.
My 1 kobo advise for you.
As for me, if I were in ur position, I will help him with 150,000. Explain to him dt you have a lot of desire to grow your business. Tell him in a humble manner.
Also, study yourself, do pple always pay you back when you borrowed them money in the past?
Some pple are not lucky with getting money back from debtors. The rule of success forbid you from borrowing a close frd or family members money.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by Okuchris(f): 8:33am On Sep 24, 2018
ZoeyJ:
I'm still pained
I did same and the nigga is really ungrateful
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by VULCAN(m): 8:35am On Sep 24, 2018
Most of the women are advising btw N0-200k.

One or two even said she should return the N100k he gave her years back.

It's interesting that she may not have even had the N800k in the first place if he hadn't stabilised her business back then.

One thing that is obvious from the responses here is that the average Nigerian woman is rather selfish and as a man, if you have a generous woman you MUST not take her for granted.

No wonder most women are always looking for who to assist them financially when they themselves are puddles that dry up and never streams or rivers that flow. Money is current and when a part of it is not being used to benefit the lives of others there are negative consequences.

My suggestion is that she gives him a total of half of the money he is requesting; with N200k being a loan and the rest N150k a gift.He has shown her his plans so she should help him analyse them to avoid another disaster. He must agree to start repayments asap(no matter how small) to enable her business regain liquidity. From what I read, I doubt if OP knows what went wrong in the first place which is not good enough.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by vaspire: 8:42am On Sep 24, 2018
For 3years now, you should know where this relationship is getting to and if you don't trust this guy, you won't still be in a relationship with him. If you love and trust him, help him out with the money but if it will affect your business you can take off what will sustain you and give him the rest. Say give him 500k or 400k depending on how much you are putting into your business. Trust me this guy will forever be grateful whether the relationship works out or not.We should also learn to give without expecting anything back in return so please don't give because he will marry you in future because that's where it will hurt the more if it didn't work out. If you are able to raise such amount yourself, even if he goes away with it which is what I'm sure you are afraid of, you will still make this money back. There is more to relationship and friendship than just MONEY. If you can't sacrifice now, are you sure you will be able to sacrifice for him in future if such case arises. Love requires sacrifice, I'm sure you know that before you agree to date him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Advice Urgently Needed! / 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You / Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.