Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,046 members, 7,825,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k (43151 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by NoToPile: 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
grin grin

Babe don't give all your life savings there's no certificate of boyfriendship, you can borrow 200k.

Even if you were married investing almost all savings in business is not a good idea.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by thebestprice(m): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
baby why did you come to Nairaland to expose me..

am disappointed in you.
so all this because I asked for 700k?
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by kunleweb: 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
LivingFree:

Like they'll take note grin

kiss

lend = reach out

borrow = take from

this is simplistic enough for them, otherwise i give up
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by moonbender(m): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
Tamarapetty:
t. . . If reverse was the case now, girls here would blast the dude of being stingy to help his babe. Smh

Well, aunty i won't advice u to give him all ur life savings, just lend him 400 to 500k, like u said: u were the one who asked him bout his probs, tell him to manage the little u can give. I'm sure he'd be grateful

I LOVE YOU!
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by darqly(m): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
He's just a boyfriend, not yet your spouse. Don't do it.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by vickydevoka(m): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
For me I don't borrow people I luv money. I only dash it to them
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by daviesblaze(m): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
SweetyZinta:

LOL. If I were the one, this is exactly what I will do without seeking for advice because the advice might confuse me the more. One good turn deserves another. Besides, it does not mean how many times you fall but your ability to rise matters. The downfall of a man isn't the end of his life.

For This, you've earned an online friend.

If i follow you, return the favour too sha cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by kunleweb: 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
Tamarapetty:
t. . . If reverse was the case now, girls here would blast the dude of being stingy to help his babe. Smh

Well, aunty i won't advice u to give him all ur life savings, just lend him 400 to 500k, like u said: u were the one who asked him bout his probs, tell him to manage the little u can give. I'm sure he'd be grateful

Kiss u
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by Flickzvill(m): 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
Suzzyyy:

You are too rude, this is 700k we are talking about, my life savings not that I don't wnt to help, I love him so much tht I cnt see him sad, I just want advice to know if Im doing the right thing, dassall.
the fact you want an advice on this, it shows you don't Really love him simple. never seen any post guys asking if he can pay his gfz rent, fund biz or even lend and its ok but if its d oda way round you need advice women will always be women

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by Dearestme(f): 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
Let him borrow from the bank, that will make him hustle fast and refund, don't ever try it, i repeat don't...if not just tell your money bye bye

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by Idrismusty97(m): 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
While falling in Love make sure you are falling with your brains intact. Some men will blindly do that for a woman forming love, But here are the women having second thoughts when placed in the same shoes. This is a lesson to both genders, Whatever you learned from it is your cup of shayin. I have definitely learnt mine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by highqueen(f): 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
thebestprice:
baby why did you come to Nairaland to expose me..

am disappointed in you.

so all this because I asked for 700k?
grin cheesy
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by tbliss22(m): 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
Suzzyyy:

Hez hardly make promises he can't fulfill because he likes keeping his words and he has never for one day ask for money from me if not this one

Madam leave trash for lawma, just give him 200k without any intention of him paying back. This is business, remember he wants to start afresh again. after all he never wanted to open up, but since you made him to do so, just dash him 200k and wish him goodluck.

You ain't the cause of his misfortune.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by CaptainKodak(m): 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
700k from 820k? I'll advice u to only borrow him the amount you can gift to him from what you have.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
This girl will be the biggest full to lend that lazy boy money. How can some one that calls himself a man collect money from a woman. Tufia. Di.ckless human being.
After giving him the money the heartless hoe will use it and go and marry another woman. Men are usel.eess , men are pigs.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by jman77(m): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
I tell you!
myself13:
women sha
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by grandstar(m): 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
Suzzyyy:
Hello Nairalanders! Plz help! I hv been scared and confused abt a risk I want to tk so I decided to share for advice.

Im 29 and I hv a boyfriend who is 33. We hv been happily dating for close to 3 years now, he once helped me financially in a good way with 100k when I had problem with my little business, then he was doing pretty fine with his business, I sell plastics and hez into cloth business. But somtin happened last 2 months, he had terrible problems with his business and lost almost everything including his shop and in a bid to salvage his situation he ended up owing many pple, when all these started he didn't tell me, thou hez a kind of person that likes handling his problem alone without disturbing or telling me which I don't like bcus it somehow makes me feel less important and useful to him, I got to know when he changed, his attitude, moods and everything changed, hez always disturbed, thinking and always visiting pple, he payed less concern and attention to me, don't even call and when I call, he will be in a haste to end it, I became confused, so I had to asked what was going on, he said nothing, I got upset and insisted he must tell me, he then opened up, I felt so bad and almost cried, since then I have been trying to maintain his upkeep and sometimes give him money which hez not comfortable with.

The problem now Is that im scared, he asked for a huge amount of money from me which is 700k, he wants to start all over again in his cloth business and also clear some debt, and I can only boast of 820k home and abroad as a business woman, i just feel he saw my account balance before asking for this, Im scared to loose the money and him too. I love this guy but im so scared of doing this, he helped me when I needed money, but this sacrifice is bigger than me, he showed and detailed everything he will be doing with the money, Im just confused to gamble with my life savings, I know I might sound ungrateful what if the business or our relationship crumble? Won't I be stranded and doomed? My business is not that strong and we all know how most of sacrifices like this ended for people. Is this kind of risk worth doing for a boyfriend

Plz advice me on what to do, plz.

You have 2 choices open to you

1. Just close your eyes and give him.

2. Don't give him and don't marry him. He'll carry a bitter grudge against you if you don't lend

If you eventually you marry dispite not lending him the cash, the grudge will be there throughout the marriage.

My best advise is just give him and have blind faith he'll pay you back.

Pay back can come in many ways:

He paying you back

He paying you back multiple folds and he being eternally grateful

Wedding bells etc

King Solomon said, he that is showing favour to the lowly one is lending to Jehovah and He will repay.

And he also said, "anyone repaying good with evil, bad will never leave his house" . That is for your boyfriend if he abandons you after you show him favour

1 Like

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by Winneygirl(f): 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
Half the amount.
lend him 300k or 350k maximum.
Ignore the Nigerians saying that you should dash him 200k.
This is business money.
Not personal spend money.
He should start small and grow his business back.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by flexyrule(m): 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
dennel:
OP... please sit him down and plan with him* thou you saw his plan and budget but dt doesn't mean you shouldn't have your take on the issue at hand..!
Make him see why he needed to reduce the budget and pull things a bit lower than the budget; feel like he doesn't know your Acct balance or probably act like you not owning all of the sum in your account... Let him reduce to like 400k and take the risk if you truly think he's a man of his word n all*
However, he cud also raise from his family members and all... let's say he comes up with a new budget of 550k, then you can contribute 300k n make him sort out himself or smtn!

My blood brother won't go dt extreme for me dear! You not family yet* n 98% of our ladies now wouldn't even have a second thought about this* they wud just smiles n be like, see scammer!

Wish you luck
If your brother cannot "borrow" you N700,000. Why still call him your brother?
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
kunleweb:

lend = reach out

borrow = take from

this is simplistic enough for them, otherwise i give up

We won't give up grin
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by misslagos(f): 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
I know today is sunday and am a christian and yes I did go to church and was blessed....i almost forgot wat I was about to say...first of all u made a mistake by letting him see ur account balance cos now he will use it against u,next time register ur account with an unknown SIM not ur regular SIM so he won't know anything about ur bank bal....as for d issue at hand,my dear u know say him don c d big money na,so u can just give him like 300k...risk am besides u have tried n ur reward is in heaven.am sure 300 would go a long way for cloth business
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
Suzzyyy:

You are too rude, this is 700k we are talking about, my life savings not that I don't wnt to help, I love him so much tht I cnt see him sad, I just want advice to know if Im doing the right thing, dassall.
No one here can tell u what to do. In the end u will have to do whatever it is ur more comfortable with..
Do the right thing cool
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
Suzzyyy:
Hello Nairalanders! Plz help! I hv been scared and confused abt a risk I want to tk so I decided to share for advice.

Im 29 and I hv a boyfriend who is 33. We hv been happily dating for close to 3 years now, he once helped me financially in a good way with 100k when I had problem with my little business, then he was doing pretty fine with his business, I sell plastics and hez into cloth business. But somtin happened last 2 months, he had terrible problems with his business and lost almost everything including his shop and in a bid to salvage his situation he ended up owing many pple, when all these started he didn't tell me, thou hez a kind of person that likes handling his problem alone without disturbing or telling me which I don't like bcus it somehow makes me feel less important and useful to him, I got to know when he changed, his attitude, moods and everything changed, hez always disturbed, thinking and always visiting pple, he payed less concern and attention to me, don't even call and when I call, he will be in a haste to end it, I became confused, so I had to asked what was going on, he said nothing, I got upset and insisted he must tell me, he then opened up, I felt so bad and almost cried, since then I have been trying to maintain his upkeep and sometimes give him money which hez not comfortable with.

The problem now Is that im scared, he asked for a huge amount of money from me which is 700k, he wants to start all over again in his cloth business and also clear some debt, and I can only boast of 820k home and abroad as a business woman, i just feel he saw my account balance before asking for this, Im scared to loose the money and him too. I love this guy but im so scared of doing this, he helped me when I needed money, but this sacrifice is bigger than me, he showed and detailed everything he will be doing with the money, Im just confused to gamble with my life savings, I know I might sound ungrateful what if the business or our relationship crumble? Won't I be stranded and doomed? My business is not that strong and we all know how most of sacrifices like this ended for people. Is this kind of risk worth doing for a boyfriend

That money we distroy. Your relationship don't try it be warn??
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by divineappo(m): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2018
Suzzyyy:

Listen to me, u won't regret what am about to tell u

Don't lend him that #700k

from that ur #820k, ask urself, how much can u give him as a gift, not a loan.
U need to ask urself this question, because, not all relationships lead to marriage. If u give him #700k, and he dumps u, what will be ur fate

U better give him #100k or #200k that may not affect ur whole life and business incase he goes haywire
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by CallofDuty(m): 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
I will just ask u one question..what if it were u that list the business and asked him..and he refused, how will u feel?..My dear..If u love this guy..and trust him..stick with him..Shey everyone don watch the Acrimony...If he gets the money elsewhere and blow..don't come sticking up your nose to be his wife..the Ball is in ur court..
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by joyhoney(f): 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
phorget:
lend him half of what he asked for but within you just assume that that is a sacrifice you have to make for love. If he's grateful to the point of paying you back then he is indeed ur man. This days people only know how to borrow never to pay back, they will quickly put up a fight thereby annulling the friendship.

waoooo!! intelligent advised i even learn from it
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by girl4rmspace(f): 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
Suzzyyy:

Hez hardly make promises he can't fulfill because he likes keeping his words and he has never for one day ask for money from me if not this one

Before giving him money, you need to know the circumstances that led to the crumble of his previous business and the steps he has taken to not repeat the same. Cos even if he promised to pay back and the business crumbles again.. It would have been a waste

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by Adakintroy: 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
Suzzyyy:

This may just be the test you need to pass before marriage comes calling wink

Defining moments.

There are tides in the affairs of men which taken at the flood, leads on to fortune
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
Suzzyyy:

How much was his savings when he lent you the 100, 000k. I'm pretty sure his savings was substantially more than your 820,000k. Use that same percentage/sense on him to lend him the money.

I no wan too talk, but I think marriage to that guy is a time bomb waiting to happen.
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by policysamuel(m): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
ZoeyJ:
I made that mistake of lending out 43k and never got it back.
I'm still pained

just 43K?
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by nnowu(f): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
Don't lend him,but gift him as the spirit leads
Re: I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k by cmikel: 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2018
Suzzyyy:

Let him get u engaged ND married so u know u are safe and doing it for a husband

Secondly invest wisely in him give him 400k and watch if the need and business grows up den u can put in the 300k to boost it up

But to be safe let him have a low key trad marriage on you first. If he is genuine wt u he shldnt hesitate
Money can rely cause a lot of problems btw pple unless u r ready to forfeit the sum

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him / Man Flies In From Liberia To Propose To His Nigerian Fiancee On New Year's Day / Ayo Kola And Laura Thorpe In Steamy Pre-wedding Photos Shot In A Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.