Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (73211 Views)

Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by abbiboy: 1:19am On Sep 24, 2018
newdawn2017:
What a wicked & deceitful man. After lashing an innocent young woman 4 whooping 3months? May it not be well with ur manhood. undecided
Babe is sex n not rape.why will it not be better for his manhood did she not bang the guy too.lady's always playing the victim since 0000B.C.

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by budaatum: 1:25am On Sep 24, 2018
You might wanna start saving to feed one more. Or no one said yet she might be tired because you got her pregnant?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 24, 2018
Daeylar:
Some men have wives just like her and they don't mind. They provide for all the needs of the wife, while she just takes care of him. The marriage of such people work just like that.

It's not a bad thing neither is it a new thing
A man that loves a wife like this lady is battling with very low self esteem. If she starts work or hustling, she will be richer than me, men will admire her more, I won't be able to monitor her movement etc. So many disguise on taking care of the children anthem to hide such insecurity.

And I must agree with you, most of the ladies want such life.
As long as the man is going out there and bringing in the mo money, they are good. Top it with a car, what else do they need?

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by centboy123456(m): 1:55am On Sep 24, 2018
bluefilm:

I pity your boyfriend or husband or whomever is paying your bills because you are totally senseless.

Didn't you read the part the guy complained about the girl having no desire to work and earn some money for herself?

Don't you know that is actually what is causing the whole problem?

But due to your chronic senselessness coupled with your own entitlement mentality, you think that once you are bringing sex to the table, everything is okay.

Well, this goes to show that a time will come in any man's life where he will get completely tired of that your rotten pussy even if you offer it to him on a platter of gold because man does not survive by pussy alone.

Foolish and lazy and leeching girls everywhere. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You want to punch the nigga for voicing out his disgust and total dissatisfaction with the lazy bìtch?

Why don't you start by punching some sense into your empty brain?

Nonsense sad

God bless you my brother u did a good job that girl own don too much

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by stfadaanthony(m): 2:44am On Sep 24, 2018
Jasen1:

We had serious issues about it last month I asked her to leave since she don't want to work, she started crying and begging even her parents(mum) and her sister called me too, I pardoned her but she still not working yet, bro I'm soft hearted am not really complaining about the expenses but the fact that she becomes more lazy everyday is worrisome

I just hope she turn a new leave.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by naijabuoy: 2:59am On Sep 24, 2018
Call her village people and goan pay bride price. You just broke the guy code. Or 90 days xN10k(minimum) = 990k So, Pay her off with N1milliongrin grin shocked
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by khiaa(f): 3:08am On Sep 24, 2018
teekay213:
This is not fair o.

After you Don see the girl finish

bleeped her morning, afternoon, nights na now you come need space

Where do you want her to go after she has left her sis place to your place.

To get job in this country is hard,is she not cleaning up your place,cooking for you washing your clothes and the rest

Fear God o.

Fear God? They shouldn't be shacking up in the first place. I thought Nigerians were Holier than thou and against fornication. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by hopeforcharles(m): 3:59am On Sep 24, 2018
ritylove:
She said she can't stay with her sister husband, I then told her to come to my place and stay, she agreed.

You Never Had Good Intention's Towards Her From The Day She Stepped Foot Into Your Home,Some Girls Are Just So Dumb

Now After Fvcking Her To Exhaustion For 3months And Counting Your Finally Tired Of Her, And Want Space To Deceive Another Innocent Girl Now Your On NAIRALAND And Want Opinion On How To Get Rid Of Her Like She's A Piece Of Trash sad

Congratulation On Your Newly wedded Wife She's Going No Where

I Just Wish I Could Meet You Personally And Punch You On Your Face You Scum...
Sometimes I think you girls don't think and reason with ur head, you talked as if the sex wasn't mutual and both didn't enjoyed it, infact in sex the man loses much, now the financial aspect the man lost, and must every relationship end in marriage? You girls can be so so selfish and wicked. angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Pat081: 4:31am On Sep 24, 2018
Jasen1:

We had serious issues about it last month I asked her to leave since she don't want to work, she started crying and begging even her parents(mum) and her sister called me too, I pardoned her but she still not working yet, bro I'm soft hearted am not really complaining about the expenses but the fact that she becomes more lazy everyday is worrisome
u don marry her God know that so far her mother call u hmmmmm and u should have inform her mother dat her daughter dnt want to b useful for herself now any way every body hv his /her cross to carry she is ur own cross keep it up
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 4:42am On Sep 24, 2018
newdawn2017:
1st of all fear God. Re u not a man? Can't u hustle tight both if u? U re d lazy 1 here. Does she not service u thoroughly in d odza room? Cook u good meals & tidy d house? U lazy Nigerian youth.

And so what if she service him in da oda room?
Isn’t it mutual? Doesn’t she enjoy the servicing?

Why do y’all lady make seex seem like a one way thing?
Anyway y’all can’t offer anything apart from seex.

Op help her get a job or ask her to leave you house simple as that.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by missjane: 5:11am On Sep 24, 2018
Comments, no one actually saw the fact that this guy offered assistance in terms of accomodation in d first place or the lady kept complaining so the guy can ask her to move in..it had nothing to do with sex since he's been getting it before then..no guy will marry a lady who just eats n sleeps n refuse to work except that's how he wants it..what if his family members decide to visit?
At the OP..if you can afford it, get a small apartment for her n pay, tell her why u two can't live together for long ..
Wen she's in her apartment nobody will tell her to go n look for work..
This woman playing victim mentality has to stop when the real victim here is d guy..

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Sonamjs: 5:15am On Sep 24, 2018
Drastic times call for drastic measures.
Get your cousin or someone to act as a girlfriend and come to your flat.

The annoying thing is yes you helped her and she is not even looking for work.
You have to be brutal to get her out

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by bigtt76(f): 5:58am On Sep 24, 2018
This got me reeling with laughter jooooooor cheesy

emeijeh:
Just declare the union INCONCLUSIVE grin

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Volcano12(f): 6:19am On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author=Jasen1 post=71458973]

We had serious issues about it last month I asked her to leave since she don't want to work, she started crying and begging even her parents(mum) and her sister called me too, I pardoned her but she still not working yet, bro I'm soft hearted am not really complaining about the expenses but the fact that she becomes more lazy everyday is worrisome [/quoaybe She don preggggggg!!!!!!e]

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Cornerstone2018: 6:22am On Sep 24, 2018
shez going no where, what if shez pregnant?
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by adewalle1(m): 6:27am On Sep 24, 2018
if u truly love her u won't want her to leave, u already said she got no where togo except leaving the state, just find her work, any work, if she is personal OK with time u can help her get apartment to go stay alone.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by richiepolymer(m): 6:36am On Sep 24, 2018
cheesy
cheesy
No chill at all

ritylove:
She said she can't stay with her sister husband, I then told her to come to my place and stay, she agreed.

You Never Had Good Intention's Towards Her From The Day She Stepped Foot Into Your Home,Some Girls Are Just So Dumb

Now After Fvcking Her To Exhaustion For 3months And Counting Your Finally Tired Of Her, And Want Space To Deceive Another Innocent Girl Now Your On NAIRALAND And Want Opinion On How To Get Rid Of Her Like She's A Piece Of Trash sad

Congratulation On Your Newly wedded Wife She's Going No Where

I Just Wish I Could Meet You Personally And Punch You On Your Face You Scum...
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by movid(m): 6:36am On Sep 24, 2018
It can't be soo hard. Just tell her u ar travelling and u will stay for a long period of time, believe me she wil find a solution cos it's obvious she's realy comfortable at ur place and she can stay over a year.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Sike(m): 6:43am On Sep 24, 2018
emeijeh:
Just declare the union INCONCLUSIVE grin

[img]https://media1./images/e82c2cd09db0bf410917cda2ef22ffd4/tenor.gif?itemid=4986298[/img]
hahahaha. Fvck you!
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by weyreypey: 6:57am On Sep 24, 2018
chiommy123:
you can help her get a job and start preparing for your marriage cos I don't know who you want to leave her for
You!!
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by weyreypey: 6:58am On Sep 24, 2018
chiommy123:
he wants to cheat but he knows he can't bring the other lady home so he wants to use the excuse that she's not working to drive her away. op better go and collect list oh cos you can't run away from this one
You again!!
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by weyreypey: 7:02am On Sep 24, 2018
Jasen1:

Not so sir, I didn't chase all her friends away she have a friend that is a known runs girl in the area, I asked her to stop going out with her, because she keep giving her bad advise she even introduce guys to her

I've prove here
You sound like you were given birth to in 7 months.....

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by weyreypey: 7:04am On Sep 24, 2018
baby124:

You get am. If I lazy like her I for use fertility pills for the mumu carry quintuplets for am. Let him keep wasting time. She go born repete for that house very soon.
See wickedness
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by weyreypey: 7:06am On Sep 24, 2018
ziddy:

Wait first, all this three months, shey you been dey pound the pussy steadily, abi? The thing done come tire you, you want to change toto.

Raise some cash and open small shop for her. Then after you stabilise you go pay her dowry, because for her mind she's at her final bus stop, relationship-wise
Lwkmd
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by weyreypey: 7:08am On Sep 24, 2018
omojesu202:

thats what your dikk will make u think...but after just one month you'll be tired of her.
thats women for you.
i have the one with the tightest pussie i've ever fukked, she cleans my house daily, she was my cloths daily, she begs me to fukk her daily, she gives me Mouth Action if i need it...but after four days i always want her to go away until i start missing her again. why? Privacy...
Hi pally I need to pay you a visit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by weyreypey: 7:10am On Sep 24, 2018
ezenwajunior:
If she can manage a boutique at Utako market, send then send me an sms 08120191165.
See another sex starved one here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by weyreypey: 7:17am On Sep 24, 2018
If only oyindidi can pack come like this
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Ihatelove(f): 7:31am On Sep 24, 2018
Jasen1:

Am to renew my rent new year February and it's 130k annually, like am hustling trying hard to get the money before then, here is someone iny house everyday just eating, and doing nothing

Well y'all can accused me of getting tired after having sex with her, but the truth we both are having the sex together I've not for one day force her she even ask for it, if she starts working today I will be happy

I've sent her this link already maybe she will read
She might not be lazy, she just feels comfortable that you are providing the basic things for her, she has a roof over her head and food, I am sure you even give her pocket money. Talk to her and give her an ultimatum that if she doesn't get a job, she should leave the house
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by Acidosis(m): 7:42am On Sep 24, 2018
generationz:

I don't agree with you about love being the determinant factor here.

some married men are comfortable with a wife that's not working but trust me that was their choice from day one and in most cases she makes up for it by taking care of the kids and the home

The primary responsibility of a married woman is to take care of her home and the kids. It is her daily paid job she's making up for, of which she'll retire someday. So the daily paid job should never be seen as the primary responsibility.

however if he is someone that believes in a having a working spouse , whether or not he loves her , whether or not they are marries he would get tired sooner or later of being the sole provider.

personally I can't be the sole provider for any woman if I were a man no matter how Mich I love her.

The primary responsibility of the man is to act as the sole provider of the home. I actually would be very scared of a woman that doesn't need my money or is not interested in me being and acting in my full capacity.

Bad and failing economic conditions and the rascality of those in government should not distort ethical and ideal family principles. My family would not be manned and controlled by a nanny/househelp.

Being a working (married) woman is an added advantage. Seeing her pursue her dreams is equally an added advantage, but no dreams should be greater than the family to the extent we begin to see the family as a secondary responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by ashjay001(m): 7:43am On Sep 24, 2018
Jasen1:

Hahahahahha

Baba I beg talk joor

Just get her, her own accommodation! Shikena.

Calculate what I've been spending n are yet o spend n gv urself brain!

That's one prob with most of our ladies! Dem go enter man house finish, all their ambition go just disappearsad
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by StellarThesis: 7:44am On Sep 24, 2018
teekay213:
This is not fair o.

After you Don see the girl finish

bleeped her morning, afternoon, nights na now you come need space

Where do you want her to go after she has left her sis place to your place.

To get job in this country is hard,is she not cleaning up your place,cooking for you washing your clothes and the rest

Fear God o.
Please what do you people mean by after fucking her? Didn't she enjoy it? Didn't she Bleep the guy too? What about the part that she has been in someone's house for 3 months, eating free food, enjoying his utilities and all that? So because they slept together the guy should throw a pity party

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? by anigbajumo(m): 8:07am On Sep 24, 2018
newdawn2017:
What a wicked & deceitful man. After lashing an innocent young woman 4 whooping 3months? May it not be well with ur manhood. undecided

U av forgotten sex is mutual fun,having sex with her is now wickedness

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need / This Is The World's Oldest Valentine Day Card, Printed In 1797 (Photos) / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.